Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    :):):)
    Firande wrote: »
    @PitlordMaggie Just checked out your blog and it's looking good! Am so excited to read Yvonne Greenwood's story! :smirk: I always have such respect for people who choose to do legacy challenges with all them rules... I keep breaking them LOL, so I decided it'd be better if I just did, well, my own thing. :sweat_smile: But always LOVE reading others' legacy stories. :blush:

@simscognito Entirely forgot to answer, but for non-Simslit I like to focus mostly on a specific character and his struggles as he goes through life, so it's more of a psychological novel approach with not so much of a plot around it.

@squirrelwithacup Thanks! :blush: So glad you got what I was trying not-so-eloquently to say... as I absolutely didn't mean to ask for any following and to want one, I just really wanted to know how to share a story. It's really not so much (i.e. not at all) about the following for me, as it is about my story being read like you say, and for people to read it and actually be interested in reading it too LOL, because I don't want anyone to feel forced to read any of my writings. Even if I had just one reader and that one reader is actually really interested in my thing, I'd honestly already be so happy hehe. I want someone (or, which would of course always be great, more someones) to actually get enjoyment out of reading something I wrote; it's not about me getting enjoyment out of gaining a following, but about anyone reading my story getting an enjoyment out of something I wrote. I realize now that my wording in my initial comment may not have been the best, but I absolutely did not mean it that way. Gonna be entirely honest, I felt a little demotivated to even share my thing anymore after realizing how my first comment made me come across, because I somewhat feel like I've already forever stained my first impression with some people on here now, which, not so great.

But it makes me all the more grateful for the people who still show such support and love for me, it's really so sweet and so, so very much appreciated! :blush:

Also gosh yes sorry, I have this horrible tendency of being WAY too wordy. :joy:

As for my blog... after reading some other people's things through and listening to some tips, I decided to go with Wordpress instead. Will still be keeping the Tumblr I spent a ridiculous amount of time on yesterday, but will be keeping it mostly for short fragments to go with some pictures while the actual writings will go on Wordpress. Here's what I managed to scramble together for now, as I'm still figuring out the ins and outs of this site: https://donaeis.home.blog
    There's not a whole lot on it yet, hehe. Am planning to first read some of the stories other people wrote before focusing on publishing mine.

Also not a native English speaker, so I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors and that kind of thing!
    @Firande psychological? :smiley: I love those kinds of stories! I'm currently writing a psychological novel too. My simLit is very much character focussed too.
    Also, it's not a failure to be more focussed on character than plot. A lot of successful novels are like that, so you're good. :)
    As for grammar, don't worry about it. You're English is really good.
    Also yayy you shared the blog. Will follow. XD

is that why you buried poor henrys face in the floor? :)

@friendsfan367 yes. It's for character development. Henry explores the emotional and physical pain of having his head buried in the floor.

you realize he can't breathe in that position right?

More pain and suffering to explore with Henry heheh.

even madam lee lets her chracters breathe. lol. and shes known to torture them.

sorry madam lee i was picking on cog not you.

This conversation made me laugh so hard! Even sims need a breather every now and then ehh?
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    @squirrelwithacup Thanks so much for the feedback on my first chapter!! I had no idea so many people were doing Grim stories LOL... that's awesome. He's irresistible I guess. :joy: I played this storyline in 2017, am already impossibly further in my game than I am on my blog right now, but it's also so funny for myself to read this all back and get this walk down memory lane on my old Sims. Also heck yes to Vampires GP buddies... I haven't even been able to touch my non-supernatural save anymore ever since I started playing vampires. :sweat_smile: Am at the part now in your story where they're teens by the way, and I'm SO EXCITED! :scream:

@simscognito Thanks so much for following my blog! I love psychological novels too... and that's absolutely awesome that you're currently writing one! I'll be checking out your Sims stories too, already loving your signature. :smirk:

@mamasquirrel Thank you so much! LOL yeah, I don't even remember how I got started with this storyline... I think I first had non-Sims inspired storylines with Death in mind, and then I was like "why not play this in Sims?" :scream: I'd love to read on your Reapers family... they sound extremely interesting. :scream: Will always have a bit of a thing for our good ol' Grim.

Unfortunately I am kind of busy in real life at the moment, working on my bachelor's thesis that I've already been procrastinating for months ( :s:s ) so I don't have time to read all of you guys' amazing SimLit stories, especially the longer ones, but I'm SO excited to read them when I do! Am currently reading the amazing story @squirrelwithacup wrote (to any newcomers, a definite must-read!!) and I have some other stuff bookmarked on here that I want to check out after I've caught up on Nightshade. But if anyone has anything, like a chapter cause as long as it's at least somewhat short I'll always make time for it :), that they want feedback on feel free to send it along and I'll check it out. I always love reading other people's stuff and giving feedback (I mean, I did choose to study English and want to become a teacher so... LOL). :blush:

Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    edited March 2019
    @squirrelwithacup Thanks so much for the feedback on my first chapter!! I had no idea so many people were doing Grim stories LOL... that's awesome. He's irresistible I guess. :joy: I played this storyline in 2017, am already impossibly further in my game than I am on my blog right now, but it's also so funny for myself to read this all back and get this walk down memory lane on my old Sims. Also heck yes to Vampires GP buddies... I haven't even been able to touch my non-supernatural save anymore ever since I started playing vampires. :sweat_smile: Am at the part now in your story where they're teens by the way, and I'm SO EXCITED! :scream:

@simscognito Thanks so much for following my blog! I love psychological novels too... and that's absolutely awesome that you're currently writing one! I'll be checking out your Sims stories too, already loving your signature. :smirk:

@mamasquirrel Thank you so much! LOL yeah, I don't even remember how I got started with this storyline... I think I first had non-Sims inspired storylines with Death in mind, and then I was like "why not play this in Sims?" :scream: I'd love to read on your Reapers family... they sound extremely interesting. :scream: Will always have a bit of a thing for our good ol' Grim.

Unfortunately I am kind of busy in real life at the moment, working on my bachelor's thesis that I've already been procrastinating for months ( :s:s ) so I don't have time to read all of you guys' amazing SimLit stories, especially the longer ones, but I'm SO excited to read them when I do! Am currently reading the amazing story @squirrelwithacup wrote (to any newcomers, a definite must-read!!) and I have some other stuff bookmarked on here that I want to check out after I've caught up on Nightshade. But if anyone has anything, like a chapter cause as long as it's at least somewhat short I'll always make time for it :), that they want feedback on feel free to send it along and I'll check it out. I always love reading other people's stuff and giving feedback (I mean, I did choose to study English and want to become a teacher so... LOL). :blush:

@Firande He is irresistible, of course! I think it's because he's the character that handles what most Simlit have in common: death. :joy: I started the storyline for Nightshade in my game in January 2018. And I played A LOT, as it's when I first got TS4 and I was addicted. So I am a very long way ahead there. Nightshade is not going to be a very short story, that's for sure. :joy: I had to make a different save and wind back the hands of time to write Nightshade, so it was like... seeing them as little kids again after it's been so long... I'll admit I got a little emotional. One thing about this story is that some of the characters in it are my babies. I love them :joy: And I'm thinking it will be obvious which ones they are! :joy:

Hey, don't worry about being busy! We all are. Right now I have time to update like crazy and read other simlits and such, but sometimes I'll go 2 or 3 weeks without having much time to do anything. We all get busy. :) Thank you so much for reading (and recommending!) Nightshade <3 I definitely recommend yours to anyone here looking for something new -- it's off to a great start!

By the way, I keep forgetting to say that I love your avatar.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited March 2019
    Strongly considering starting a new blog for my story on another blogging platform (I am not abandoning my WP blog or readers there) is Blogspot free and fairly easy to use? I've looked at Tumblr but I don't think my content will fit there. Weebly is another option, but I'm looking for customization, ease of use, and most importantly, free. I made a thread asking for other blog recommendations but nobody replied to it...
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Strongly considering starting a new blog for my story on another blogging platform (I am not abandoning my WP blog or readers there) is Blogspot free and fairly easy to use? I've looked at Tumblr but I don't think my content will fit there. Weebly is another option, but I'm looking for customization, ease of use, and most importantly, free. I made a thread asking for other blog recommendations but nobody replied to it...

@NyteRose Blogspot is free and, for me, has been super easy to use! I love it. :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

@Firande When I started playing the TS4 a little over a year ago, I started out with my YA simself and married Reaper. My simself is still married to him. I have 2 threads that you can look at if you like. I have closed them for now, but might open them back up at some point. One is for builds and one is for sims. You can see my Reaper family there if you like. I will let you know, that he no longer wears his Reaping outfit. Well, sometimes when I'm in another household, I see him strutting around town in it. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Yay! Thank you @MadameLee glad you like it :)

I like it , too !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @squirrelwithacup I just gave Blogspot a whirl for the last hour or so and for me, it was a pain in the butt to figure out and use. I deleted the blog quickly and gave up, that's how frustrated I got. And I don't like the fact that Blogspot displays your email address for everyone to see- a big turn-off right there. So nope, not for me. It's either Tumblr or Weebly or just stick to WP...
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    @Firande I'm the odd one because I never gotten into the Reaper stories, BUT I love how you build up the story and the relationship. It feels awkward and sweet at the same time. My heart breaks about Remi's hard backstory, and I'm already started to understand him in a weird way. I might be turned to the darker side of SimLit hehe.
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    edited January 2021
    @squirrelwithacup You're so right about that LOL, hadn't even thought of it that way - with death being such a big part of most Simlit stories and so Grimmie will too... so very true!
    Can totally imagine you being emotional to seeing them back, way back when they were kids... god, I have that too - just looking at screenshots of my current Sims as babies, or my Sims being pregnant with them, or them as kids, it always manages to get me emotional LOL... just like you, I grow very attached to my Sims and they definitely my babies! <3

Thank you so much for the comment on my story! I am so, so glad you like it! I've been meaning to see about Nightshade, that I REALLY love how well the screenshots fit with the dialogue for ever chapter and every picture! It's really awesome, and it really embellishes your story so well. I'm so sad that I didn't take as many screenshots back in the day which is coming back to bite me in the bum now that I'm publishing my story and realizing how many screenshots I miss, but my later chapters will definitely have more of those... am currently obsessed with screenshots and actually take way too many right now LOL... but still couldn't even dream of taking screenshots as perfectly fitting to the dialogues as you do!

And thanks for complimenting my avatar! I made it a while back when I first tried out Gimp haha... it's one of my current main characters, Angelico, whom I pretty much created out of Remi actually (used Remi as a base). Both were slight attempts by me to actually recreate my non-Simslit character, Luca, into the Sims, but I didn't really manage either time and so both Remi and Angelico just became these big characters all by themselves and I grew to love them as much as I love Luca. :blush:They just all kind of look like each other, but personality-wise they all grew into their very own personas. :sweat_smile:

@mamasquirrel I love that you married Grim... and will be checking out your threads! LOL Grim can't help himself... he still has to at least pretend he's still the big bad Reaper at times I guess. :scream:

Edit: I checked out your thread, and I... I'm in love with some of your Sims. :scream: That pic of Nigel (on page 2 of your Sims thread, where he's sitting in that chair), I just... I love him SO MUCH! <3<3 The way he's looking so confident and so casual, 🐸🐸🐸🐸... yep, definitely loving him. Your other Sims are really great too, and your Simself... wow! You're beautiful, and I absolutely love the way you styled your Simself! I couldn't see some of the pictures because it said they had been removed, but the ones I saw were really, really great! Also found your Simlit on Tumblr, and I will definitely be following you. I love the fact that you're using premades! I also like to use some premades in my story - especially in my later stories played in this current saves, some premades like Bella Goth and Nancy Landgraab actually play a really big role in my stories too. :blush: I can't find a way to comment on your chapters yet through Tumblr, but your screenshots are everything to me. In Chapter 3 where Alexander and Trevor are dressed as knights, the screenshots are phenomenal like wow...

@PitlordMaggie Thank you SO much for that feedback! It means a lot to me. :blush: Yeah I feel like my SimLit might be a bit of a darker side, actually haha. Especially in this first story with Remi I don't really use strong language or any mods (still played with only MCCC and no cc in back then), but I do like to explore some dark-ish themes... or, well, I really just like creating very morally questionable characters I guess haha. I went back and thought about it, and most if not all of my characters are in some gray or very dark gray territory morally - I guess I like playing/writing flawed characters, characters who don't really fall into the norm, that kind of thing.
    LOVED the first chapter of your story, by the way! I absolutely love Yvonne, and the way you're writing her. :blush: Will definitely be following her story because she's just great and I really want to see her reach that legacy and success that she deserves!

I posted the next chapter of my story on my blog:
    Warning: I tend to write a bit dark, so if this is not your cup of tea, I'd totally understand it!

[links removed - EA_Leeloo]
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @Firande I don't actually deal with death in my story- until Gen 7 when Character B and C believe that Character A is dead.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited January 2021
    @PitlordMaggie Just checked out your blog and it's looking good! Am so excited to read Yvonne Greenwood's story! :smirk: I always have such respect for people who choose to do legacy challenges with all them rules... I keep breaking them LOL, so I decided it'd be better if I just did, well, my own thing. :sweat_smile: But always LOVE reading others' legacy stories. :blush:

@simscognito Entirely forgot to answer, but for non-Simslit I like to focus mostly on a specific character and his struggles as he goes through life, so it's more of a psychological novel approach with not so much of a plot around it.

@squirrelwithacup Thanks! :blush: So glad you got what I was trying not-so-eloquently to say... as I absolutely didn't mean to ask for any following and to want one, I just really wanted to know how to share a story. It's really not so much (i.e. not at all) about the following for me, as it is about my story being read like you say, and for people to read it and actually be interested in reading it too LOL, because I don't want anyone to feel forced to read any of my writings. Even if I had just one reader and that one reader is actually really interested in my thing, I'd honestly already be so happy hehe. I want someone (or, which would of course always be great, more someones) to actually get enjoyment out of reading something I wrote; it's not about me getting enjoyment out of gaining a following, but about anyone reading my story getting an enjoyment out of something I wrote. I realize now that my wording in my initial comment may not have been the best, but I absolutely did not mean it that way. Gonna be entirely honest, I felt a little demotivated to even share my thing anymore after realizing how my first comment made me come across, because I somewhat feel like I've already forever stained my first impression with some people on here now, which, not so great.

But it makes me all the more grateful for the people who still show such support and love for me, it's really so sweet and so, so very much appreciated! :blush:

Also gosh yes sorry, I have this horrible tendency of being WAY too wordy. :joy:

As for my blog... after reading some other people's things through and listening to some tips, I decided to go with Wordpress instead. Will still be keeping the Tumblr I spent a ridiculous amount of time on yesterday, but will be keeping it mostly for short fragments to go with some pictures while the actual writings will go on Wordpress. Here's what I managed to scramble together for now, as I'm still figuring out the ins and outs of this site:
    There's not a whole lot on it yet, hehe. Am planning to first read some of the stories other people wrote before focusing on publishing mine.

Also not a native English speaker, so I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors and that kind of thing!
    @Firande psychological? :smiley: I love those kinds of stories! I'm currently writing a psychological novel too. My simLit is very much character focussed too.
    Also, it's not a failure to be more focussed on character than plot. A lot of successful novels are like that, so you're good. :)

@friendsfan367 yes. It's for character development. Henry explores the emotional and physical pain of having his head buried in the floor.

This conversation made me laugh so hard! Even sims need a breather every now and then ehh?

cathtea is convinced my chracters are human.
    NyteRose wrote: »
    @squirrelwithacup I just gave Blogspot a whirl for the last hour or so and for me, it was a pain in the butt to figure out and use. I deleted the blog quickly and gave up, that's how frustrated I got. And I don't like the fact that Blogspot displays your email address for everyone to see- a big turn-off right there. So nope, not for me. It's either Tumblr or Weebly or just stick to WP...

@NyteRose On my blog it doesn't display my email as far as I'm aware? I'm at least 90% sure you could customize it not to. Most people tell me I'm kind of tech-savvy so sometimes things I think are easy aren't for others. Sorry to contribute to a waste of your time!
    37oYgl3.png
    edited January 2021
    @squirrelwithacup You're so right about that LOL, hadn't even thought of it that way - with death being such a big part of most Simlit stories and so Grimmie will too... so very true!
    Can totally imagine you being emotional to seeing them back, way back when they were kids... god, I have that too - just looking at screenshots of my current Sims as babies, or my Sims being pregnant with them, or them as kids, it always manages to get me emotional LOL... just like you, I grow very attached to my Sims and they definitely my babies! <3

Thank you so much for the comment on my story! I am so, so glad you like it! I've been meaning to see about Nightshade, that I REALLY love how well the screenshots fit with the dialogue for ever chapter and every picture! It's really awesome, and it really embellishes your story so well. I'm so sad that I didn't take as many screenshots back in the day which is coming back to bite me in the bum now that I'm publishing my story and realizing how many screenshots I miss, but my later chapters will definitely have more of those... am currently obsessed with screenshots and actually take way too many right now LOL... but still couldn't even dream of taking screenshots as perfectly fitting to the dialogues as you do!

And thanks for complimenting my avatar! I made it a while back when I first tried out Gimp haha... it's one of my current main characters, Angelico, whom I pretty much created out of Remi actually (used Remi as a base). Both were slight attempts by me to actually recreate my non-Simslit character, Luca, into the Sims, but I didn't really manage either time and so both Remi and Angelico just became these big characters all by themselves and I grew to love them as much as I love Luca. :blush:They just all kind of look like each other, but personality-wise they all grew into their very own personas. :sweat_smile:

@mamasquirrel I love that you married Grim... and will be checking out your threads! LOL Grim can't help himself... he still has to at least pretend he's still the big bad Reaper at times I guess. :scream:

Edit: I checked out your thread, and I... I'm in love with some of your Sims. :scream: That pic of Nigel (on page 2 of your Sims thread, where he's sitting in that chair), I just... I love him SO MUCH! <3<3 The way he's looking so confident and so casual, plum... yep, definitely loving him. Your other Sims are really great too, and your Simself... wow! You're beautiful, and I absolutely love the way you styled your Simself! I couldn't see some of the pictures because it said they had been removed, but the ones I saw were really, really great! Also found your Simlit on Tumblr, and I will definitely be following you. I love the fact that you're using premades! I also like to use some premades in my story - especially in my later stories played in this current saves, some premades like Bella Goth and Nancy Landgraab actually play a really big role in my stories too. :blush: I can't find a way to comment on your chapters yet through Tumblr, but your screenshots are everything to me. In Chapter 3 where Alexander and Trevor are dressed as knights, the screenshots are phenomenal like wow...

@PitlordMaggie Thank you SO much for that feedback! It means a lot to me. :blush: Yeah I feel like my SimLit might be a bit of a darker side, actually haha. Especially in this first story with Remi I don't really use strong language or any mods (still played with only MCCC and no cc in back then), but I do like to explore some dark-ish themes... or, well, I really just like creating very morally questionable characters I guess haha. I went back and thought about it, and most if not all of my characters are in some gray or very dark gray territory morally - I guess I like playing/writing flawed characters, characters who don't really fall into the norm, that kind of thing.
    LOVED the first chapter of your story, by the way! I absolutely love Yvonne, and the way you're writing her. :blush: Will definitely be following her story because she's just great and I really want to see her reach that legacy and success that she deserves!

Warning: I tend to write a bit dark, so if this is not your cup of tea, I'd totally understand it!

@Firande Oh I feel you with the old screenshots! I took a bunch and sometimes when I go back down memory lane... it definitely gets the waterworks going. But I'm known for being the most emotional person in the world. I'll cry at anything. :joy: My favorite character in Nightshade actually has yet to appear. Well, I can't say he's my favorite by much but... he's slightly more of my baby than my other favorites? :joy:

I consider my earlier screenshots to be pretty bad compared to the ones now but I would take HOURS screenshotting to get them to be the best quality I could manage. Now, I edit every single screenshot I take in GIMP (color adjustments, special effects, smoothing out weird glitches, etc) on top of the process of reshade adjustments, using lots of POSES, getting just the right angle and constant location changes, so the screenshots alone for one chapter of Nightshade take me like 6-8 hours usually. It's a seriously long and painful process but I think that's why they turn out good. Worth it? I sure hope so! :joy:

"They all kind of look like each other..." Even if you're not making a sim from the same base that struggle is REAL! Several people have told me that I make great male sims, but as you'll probably see later in Nightshade... All the guys I make now have the same face and it's soooo hard to get out of!
    37oYgl3.png
    @Firande Just read your chapter and...
    First of all, someone who murders people to get Grim to come around because they're in love with him... is hands down the best Grim plot I have ever seen in a Simlit! Wow! I love where this is going!
    And now, of course, Remi is willing to go a step further and essentially murder himself... er... get himself murdered? Grant himself immortality? Undead immortality. Okay, so half-murder himself. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    edited January 2021

Edit: I checked out your thread, and I... I'm in love with some of your Sims. :scream: That pic of Nigel (on page 2 of your Sims thread, where he's sitting in that chair), I just... I love him SO MUCH! <3<3 The way he's looking so confident and so casual, plum... yep, definitely loving him. Your other Sims are really great too, and your Simself... wow! You're beautiful, and I absolutely love the way you styled your Simself! I couldn't see some of the pictures because it said they had been removed, but the ones I saw were really, really great! Also found your Simlit on Tumblr, and I will definitely be following you. I love the fact that you're using premades! I also like to use some premades in my story - especially in my later stories played in this current saves, some premades like Bella Goth and Nancy Landgraab actually play a really big role in my stories too. :blush: I can't find a way to comment on your chapters yet through Tumblr, but your screenshots are everything to me. In Chapter 3 where Alexander and Trevor are dressed as knights, the screenshots are phenomenal like wow...

@Firande Thank you! Very kind of you to take the time to read on my simlits and look at my sims. I appreciate the kind feedback too. Yes, Nigel is one of my favorites. He is very cute! I'm very fond of several of my sims for sure. I use of course my own sims, premade, and sims of other simmers that have given me their gracious approval. Thank you! That is my YA simself after she decided on her own to change a few things about herself, and the help of CC of course. I should post my new updated adult simself as my avi soon. There have been a few changes along the years. :D I try and capture as many funny moments as I can too. My game never fails me in that. It's like it knows me way to well. :D Thanks for the follow too. I was just informed that you have a new chapter up by @squirrelwithacup, so going to read it now.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I wish an email of mine would get answered. It couldn't be answered by person A. So they forward my email to another person. I'm tired of waiting. Why is it that (Mental Health Services) here have to have a revolving door of "peer support" specialists at Program 1&2 and yet the other 1-2 "agencies" Peer support specialists at the same programs don't have a revolving door?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

@Firande Aww thanks. It's just the one simlit at the moment. I'm more of a 'one at a time' kind of person. If you get round to reading it, my threads here. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930095/friends-of-foes-a-simlit-update-03-22-19#latest Your story sounds really interesting.

Definately gonna put some time aside to check it out.
    Just seeing who is interested in this idea of mine:

Sim Story writing contest Poll
    6adMCGP.gif
    @Firande I read your next chapter. Without spoiling things for others, I will put it like this. I really like where you are going with the story and the different aspect you are giving it. I find it very interesting. I guess "Death becomes him."
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited January 2021
    Here is chapter 4 of series 1 "Luminous." Thanks for reading.

[links removed - EA_Leeloo]
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    Morning glow, fill the earth... Chapter one of Morning Glow is up now!

It's Always Darkest
    41tidg8.jpg
  • SpinfurSpinfur Posts: 33 Member
    Hey y'all I posted the 3rd chapter of my SimLit story and hoping to get some feedback when y'all get the chance don't feel pressured to read

I feel as though I'm terrible at screenshots though haha, also I don't use CC for my sims (but I will if I finally find the perfect CC for them :tongue: )
    Spinfur wrote: »
    Hey y'all I posted the 3rd chapter of my SimLit story and hoping to get some feedback when y'all get the chance don't feel pressured to read

I feel as though I'm terrible at screenshots though haha, also I don't use CC for my sims (but I will if I finally find the perfect CC for them :tongue: )

when cathtea and i first started the lounge i said no cc never ever. 4 years later well it was 3 now were in4. what did you all do, i caved.

As for my blog... after reading some other people's things through and listening to some tips, I decided to go with Wordpress instead. Will still be keeping the Tumblr I spent a ridiculous amount of time on yesterday, but will be keeping it mostly for short fragments to go with some pictures while the actual writings will go on Wordpress. Here's what I managed to scramble together for now, as I'm still figuring out the ins and outs of this site: https://donaeis.home.blog

thats nothing. once i actually got in a argument with one of my sims.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top