Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Do you have a link? I can't find anything :s
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Do you have a link? I can't find anything :s

I couldn't find anything yet, that's why I asked... :/
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Then it's not out yet :s
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Then it's not out yet :s

:C
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I got myself a new gaming laptop today, so not only does it mean my game will look more stunning, but, possibly, the return of past shows of mine is now more possible...
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I got myself a new gaming laptop today, so not only does it mean my game will look more stunning, but, possibly, the return of past shows of mine is now more possible...

So you mean two houses will finally continue? :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

So you mean two houses will finally continue? :D

It’s coming, I’ve been working on it when I can :)
    Gaming laptops! Much more practical than regular PC's imo, you can bring it along everywhere. :)

Does that mean we might see a return of High Hopes too? 🦊
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Rosey thinks that they're too overpriced given an equivalent gaming desktop.

I guess it depends on how much you value portability. It's been helpful to me so far at least :) Although I mostly use it to game on my bed :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited March 2019
    store.steampowered.com/app/949370/Cateau/

This looks interesting for the cat lovers on here. :)
    Banner.png

Meow? :cat:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Meow? :cat:

Meow! 🐱
    Banner.png
    Anyways, it's another Monday again. How have your weekends been everyone? :)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Pretty busy. A little bit of everything, but I managed to do pretty much everything I planned
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Pretty busy. A little bit of everything, but I managed to do pretty much everything I planned

That sounds pretty good though. Always satisfying if you manage to complete the bucket list. ;)
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Been pre-occupied, I'm supposed to have weekends off but my work often finds it's way home with me, which then takes up the time I'd normally have to do other stuff like hobbies and such. The class have there Drama exams coming up in a few weeks so I'm planning a lot for that, I'm hoping that they'll all pass (If they do I promised them all we could order Pizza on the last day of term) :blush:

Apart from that, we've had an unseasonably warm bit of weather so I've been taking the dog for a walk to the park a lot these past few days. (And It gives me an excuse to get away from household chores :D )

How about you Vul?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

That sounds pretty good though. Always satisfying if you manage to complete the bucket list. ;)

Relatable af. I finally.... And by finally I mean FINALLY finished a task I've been working on and putting off for YEARS.... my life almost doesn't have a purpose now. XD

But for real, it's a pretty nice weight lifted. It's been one of the things weighing me down for awhile.

Also, Twiddle, I'm glad you've found an excuse to ignore household chores lol
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Been pre-occupied, I'm supposed to have weekends off but my work often finds it's way home with me, which then takes up the time I'd normally have to do other stuff like hobbies and such. The class have there Drama exams coming up in a few weeks so I'm planning a lot for that, I'm hoping that they'll all pass (If they do I promised them all we could order Pizza on the last day of term) :blush:

Apart from that, we've had an unseasonably warm bit of weather so I've been taking the dog for a walk to the park a lot these past few days. (And It gives me an excuse to get away from household chores :D )

How about you Vul?

Bwahahah, never skip an opportunity to go and eat pizza. >:) Or McDonalds, also close enough. ;)
    Though yeah, bummer that you have to take your work home. :( It really puts a wrench in your plans and I also hate it when that happens. :c

Oh, you have a dog? How cute, what breed? :)

I had a couple of family visits this weekend. Saturday afternoon I've visited an uncle and aunt of mine, which was really cozy, and Sunday my cousin celebrated her birthday for family. And meanwhile I've been taking pictures for Jetset. All I gotta do for that is to write it all together.
    I also started that cat game I linked and made a cute Fox drawing. 🦊🐱🦊

Turner, I wonder what task you've finished. Is it college related?
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

How about you Vul?

Bwahahah, never skip an opportunity to go and eat pizza. >:) Or McDonalds, also close enough. ;)
    Though yeah, bummer that you have to take your work home. :( It really puts a wrench in your plans and I also hate it when that happens. :c

I had a couple of family visits this weekend. Saturday afternoon I've visited an uncle and aunt of mine, which was really cozy, and Sunday my cousin celebrated her birthday for family. And meanwhile I've been taking pictures for Jetset. All I gotta do for that is to write it all together.

Yorkshire Terrier, she's 9 years old this year though so she's getting on a bit. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png

How about you Vul?

Yorkshire Terrier, she's 9 years old this year though so she's getting on a bit. :D

Oh, a Yorkie, how cute. :3 They're a smaller breed though, so she should still have a couple of years left.
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Anyone here uses discord? We could start a server :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »

I mean I have one, but I don't really use it XD
    ChocoCub wrote: »

I don't even have one. Even more social media and apps to keep track of. :o
    Banner.png
    I have discord (and Anxiety because of shows waiting to bring out episodes and I really want to know how all of this continues xD)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Yannik, do you have Steam as well?
    Banner.png