March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW AMAZON CASTING CALL! For Tribe Wahine Gen 6

2...Next

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @roseinblack69 Oh...I adore Jacy and his backstory!!!! Love that he is a descendent of white wolves, too...Very intriguing!

Thank you!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    @roseinblack69 Oh...I adore Jacy and his backstory!!!! Love that he is a descendent of white wolves, too...Very intriguing!

Thank you!!! <3

Yay! Then my mission is completed ;)
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Jacy = <3 And he does look a bit like Niyol! :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Jacy = <3 And he does look a bit like Niyol! :D

That's why I said you can call Jacy Niyol's brother :D
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'd like to submit a sim, but I'm really tied down atm. When things settle I'll make one.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I'd like to submit a sim, but I'm really tied down atm. When things settle I'll make one.

Okay, well you have two days! The casting call closes at 12 pm CST on the 27th. Looking forward to seeing your sim!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Unfortunately I don't have 2 days. Moving homes week and all, but I'll catch you next time!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Unfortunately I don't have 2 days. Moving homes week and all, but I'll catch you next time!

Okay...sorry about that!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Skcaga6 Did you want me to use the slave you originally submitted? Let me know! This is the last day to submit.

Thank you! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SpinfurSpinfur Posts: 33 Member
    Im going to submit real quick sorry to be so last second but college life .-.
    Spinfur wrote: »
    Im going to submit real quick sorry to be so last second but college life .-.

Very understandable. Studies first! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Name: Asiza Tagaren

Former Tribe: Unknown but he's been raised in the Slave Training Temple Place (i forgot the name forgive me)

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine:
    Well he doesn't know his true mother, all he remembers is being raised in the temple and being trained to be a slave for the amazons. He doesn't mind being a slave however, he appreciates all the woman in the tribes and enjoys being bossed around. Now that a tribe Wahine descendant is the queen he wants to join the Wahine tribe because he hopes to become head slave, or at least the best known slave around. He's very ambitious and he's very hard-working (mostly when it comes to the cleaning, he hates being in filth and hates being filthy.) However he's scared of commitment and the other woman having a crush on him since he doesn't want a kid because that would get him kicked out of the tribe, and back on the bottom when he could be so close to the top. He hopes he can mind his own business and become a hard working slave that tribe wahine can't ever let go of because of how hard working and amazing he is, and so they want to keep him around and not have a kid with him.

Picture: His Pictures (On Imgur)

Link to Gallery or where to download: Asiza Tagaren
    btw i didnt do all his outfits just the one, but since they always wear the same thing (slaves at least) its easy to update them sorry was trying to rush to get done so i could focus on irl stuff
    Spinfur wrote: »
    btw i didnt do all his outfits just the one, but since they always wear the same thing (slaves at least) its easy to update them sorry was trying to rush to get done so i could focus on irl stuff

He’s gorgeous! Thank you! He’ll fit right in! I appreciate you doing this! And don’t worry about his outfits. I usually restyle unless they’re wearing very specific items (like Temon in today’s chapter). <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I am happy keeping River Eve in for you. He was made when you originally asked for the casting.
    I am happy keeping River Eve in for you. He was made when you originally asked for the casting.

I like him! Thanks!

And your girl will be appearing too! <3

wotgen6.gif?w=656

I like him! Thanks!

And your girl will be appearing too! <3

Lol...I’m juggling too many things atm. Thanks! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg