Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roleplay? Anyone?

NewRocketPackNewRocketPack Posts: 35 Member
edited March 2019 in Off Topic Chat
The title explains it really. No offensive comments by the way. thank you! :smiley:12-04-15_4-07-52nbspPM_zpsvmf8nrjm.png
BTW i will be joining in the roleplay. just in case people dont usually do that. im new to this.
B55AE524D699D3ABAF7717C611AE37DC.png?5cf1c92f7789b

Comments

• NewRocketPackNewRocketPack Posts: 35 Member
    edited March 2019
    Adrian: *Walks around an apartment building hoping to run into someone* "Ugh, where is everyone."
  • shorrasorenshorrasoren Posts: 23 Member
    It's 11pm, the darkness is finally settling. Alice has been waiting for hours, hidden in the elevator shaft (it nearly killed her a few times, how rude!). She has prayed for Adrian to go back home, but no avail, he is still running around the lobby, looking under carpets and in mailboxes to find someone.
    Alice sighs ; she is hungry and is tired of being concealed. She also knows that if she comes out of her hiding place he will leach onto her and talk to her. Doesn't matter that she is a vampire, doesn't matter that she could kill him with one bite...
    Alice hates good sims. They are annoying and cheeful and happy. But at this point she is too hungry to care.
    She grinds her teeths and let her presence be known.
  • NewRocketPackNewRocketPack Posts: 35 Member
    It's 11pm, the darkness is finally settling. Alice has been waiting for hours, hidden in the elevator shaft (it nearly killed her a few times, how rude!). She has prayed for Adrian to go back home, but no avail, he is still running around the lobby, looking under carpets and in mailboxes to find someone.
    Alice sighs ; she is hungry and is tired of being concealed. She also knows that if she comes out of her hiding place he will leach onto her and talk to her. Doesn't matter that she is a vampire, doesn't matter that she could kill him with one bite...
    Alice hates good sims. They are annoying and cheeful and happy. But at this point she is too hungry to care.
    She grinds her teeths and let her presence be known.

Adrian: How long has it been 6 hours? I better go to my hotel room. *goes to elevator and presses floor 8*
  • SaphiregirlgamerSaphiregirlgamer Posts: 449 Member
    *diana jumps into the elevator at the last moment*
    Diana:phew! That was so close to smashing me *she was the only one awkwardly laughing, it went silent*