March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• jeswainston65jeswainston65 Posts: 530 Member
    @WrathofCath and @gmcrozier ... two gorgeous bathrooms....

@WrathofCath love the colours

@gmcrozier love the little nook in the center of the room.
    I am only limited by my imagination.

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
    @Archer_Girl great bathroom ... love that aqua colour

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • ArrowBuildsArrowBuilds Posts: 76 Member
    @KojiK your bathroom is so elegant! I love how you've created a little tray for Sims to rest things on while they're enjoying a relaxing bath. I love the mix of stone and wood you've used, they're very classy and add to the charm of the room. The sink area is gorgeous with the large mirror and the clutter of beautiful flowers and assorted toiletries. The padded bench in the middle of the room is a lovely addition for Sims to rest on after they have bathed, and the way you've made use of the space gives the room a really nice flow to it. Great design, thank you for sharing! ♥

@lsnishi this is stunning! I really love the design of this, you've created a gorgeous African-inspired bathroom. I love that sink area, with the his and hers sinks and the large mirrors for a couple to get ready in the morning together. It goes without saying that the artwork is beautiful, and they really add lovely pops of colour to your bathroom. The tropical plant is gorgeous, and I like the little storage nooks with the counters and shelves to keep toiletries in. I love the combination of the wood and stone wall textures, they add an earthy-ness to the build that really suits the aesthetic. Great design, thank you for sharing! ♥

@emere What a lovely purple bathroom! I love the combination of the dark purple walls and the light purple walls, they add a lot of dimension to the room. I really like the his and hers sinks, with the shared towel and cabinet between the two mirrors. The clutter on the counter tops makes the room look lived in, and I like the arrangement of the artwork above the toilet. The shelving unit is a nice addition with the vase on top, so simple but beautiful. I really like the candles behind the bath tub, and the large mirror behind those gives the illusion of a larger space. Great design, thank you for sharing! ♥

@WoWDiva92 this is really cute! I love the tiles you used on the walls, they introduce the main colour for the bathroom and also introduce secondary colours that tie in the rest of the items you've decorated the room with. The clutter on the counter tops adds life to the room, making it looked lived in and homely. I like the little shelf above the bath tub, its so simple but it's a lovely addition. The flow of the room is really nice, it's spacious and inviting, and you can see how Sims would move about the room. Great design, thank you for sharing! ♥

@Smoky1967 your bathroom is so pretty! I really love the minty colours, they're very calming and relaxing. I like the little partition wall separating the areas so that Sims can have a little privacy. The dresser is a nice addition for extra towels and bath mats, and the rug you used is my all time favourite, and it fits perfectly with the colour scheme of the room. The plant is nice in the corner, it introduces some nature into the room. Great design, thank you for sharing! ♥
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Tiffany’s Blue Loo is very calming and peaceful! @Archer_Girl :) Very lovely Tiffany blue colour scheme of the room! It is very pretty! Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The wavy patterned floor rug adds a special touch to the room. Very nice bath tub nook! The stars, scenic picture and light house painting on the walls and the candles on the counters are very pretty and calming for Sims to look at whilst restfully bathing in the bath tub. They will enjoy listening to radio music from the Lin z speaker whilst bathing or sitting resting on the armchair. The towels will be great for Sims to after bathing. The tissues,plant, and pretty butterflies picture are nice touches on the wall shelf. Very nice toilet and sink counter corner nook! The way the two sinks, two towels and two mirrors have been placed on each corner wall, and the pretty flowers in the corner nook looks very great! Sims will like using the beauty items. Very nice shower nook! The blue brick wall texture gives a very nice look to the nook.
    It is a very pretty Tiffany blue themed and restful bathroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Blue Swan Bath is so very elegant! @WrathofCath :) Very lovely blue colour scheme of the room! The swan bath in the middle of the room , and the lovely ceiling light over it.is very special! Very lovely layout and elegantly blue and white furnishing of the room! The large blue and white pattered floor rug is very nice. Very nice double sinks nook! The two pretty mirrors on the wall and the homely bathroom cabinets either sides of them are very nice! It looks great the way you have placed the white towels, soap and tissues in the bottom nook! Very pretty windows armchair sitting and shower nook area! Sims will enjoy resting there after there shower with sunshine coming in though the windows. The sunflowed wall picture is a nice sunny touch! The towel is great to use after bathing or showering. Sims will enjoy checking their appearance in the full length elegant edged mirror. The tollet corner nook is great! The cabinets are a nice bathroom touch on the two corner nook walls. Very pretty vanity table! Sins will enjoy sitting there doing their makeup and using the beauty items. Thr pink flowers are pretty for Sims to see as they are sitting there and the white flower sculpture is lovely! The type of door and toilet used are very nice!
    Your tester sim is very pretty in her very nice blue themed outfit! :)
    It is a beautiful and elegant blue themed bathroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Heavenly Escape is a very elegant bathroom! @gmcrozier :) It looks so peaceful and lovely! Very nice white colour scheme of the room! The layout and white themed furnishing of the room is very nice. Very creatively designed fireplace and toilet nook in the middle of the room! It looked very great! Very lovely windows bath tub area! Sims will enjoy relaxfully bathing in the tub with sunshine coming in through the nice white curtained windows. The red rose is a special touch of red in the midst of the white colour scheme. The plants on each tub end and on the wall are very nice nature touches for Sims to as they are bathing. It looks very nice the way the beauty and pretty candles have been placed near the tub edges. Sims will like resting on the stool, with the fireplace keeping the area warm,The lovely white floor rugs look very nice the way they have been angled and placed around the tub! Very nice shower corner nook! The white marble walls there and in other areas of the room looks very elegant! Sims will like wearing the robe and using the towels after showering. Very nice corner nook area where sims can relax on the massage chair, looks at the calming leafy wall pictures and have a relaxing massage! The white flowers on the top of the bathroom shelves cabinet are pretty! Very nice sink counter nook! The large white edged mirror looks great there on the wall! Sims will enjoy using the beauty items, toiletties and hairdryer that are on the counter.
    It is a very elegant white themed bathroom! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited March 2019
    @rosemow thank you for your very kind words.

@jeswainston65 thank you for your kind comment as well.

and thank you everyone for the congrats on the Maxis fav.
  • WoWDiva92WoWDiva92 Posts: 111 Member
    @rosemow @ArrowBuilds Thank you very much for your lovely and detailed comments about my room. All of the bathrooms are so very creative and beautiful. Thanks again for another creative challenge @rosemow

I hope everyone has an aweSIM week. ♥♥Happy Simming Friends♥♥
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thank you for doing such beautiful comments @ArrowBuilds! I loved your Cherry Blossom Pink bathroom @ArrowBuilds! It was like a breath of spring with that gorgeous pink color and touches of green. Lovely bathroom!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Smoky1967Smoky1967 Posts: 41 Member
    Thank you @ArrowBuilds
    Thank you @rosemow Such lovely entries this week from so many talented artists! Thank you so much for all you do!
  • WILDFLOWER1971WILDFLOWER1971 Posts: 211 Member
    @Designasim
    @WILDFLOWER1971 I love how you have this in one of your house builds! The floor tiles, sitting area and double mirrors are really fun. I like how much detail you put into this like all the flowers and ironing board.

@Designasim I have been building my house around the butterfly kitchen we had to build, then i added the dinning room to it as well .....i wanted to add sims to it to play test it and so i had to have the basic essential like bedrooms and bathrooms so as we have chellenges i just keep adding to the build when i am done i will add it as lot.
    James 3:13
    Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

https://facebook.com/PiperSims4Gaming/?ref=bookmarks
    I corrected my entry. I hope I did it right. thanks again @rosemow
    Smoky1967 wrote: »
    I corrected my entry. I hope I did it right. thanks again @rosemow

Thankyou very much for editing in the details @Smoky1967 :) You did it great! Thankyou again very much for entering! :)
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hey everyone, my first time posting for this challenge!
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: Your Favorite Color Bathroom
    Gallery name of room : The Lemon Lavatory
    Gallery Link: https://bit.ly/2HT91bO
    Origin ID : Vanderhoot13
    Description : Nothing like the color yellow to lift your spirits! Upon choosing yellow, I realized there isn't a ton of yellow in build mode. So the complementary colors would be white, gray, and just a little blue. Hope you like!
    Pictures of the room:
    O4nMWYU.png
    dYRUiW4.png
    K1jYZQ6.png
    uKWfBLR.png
    bRyPdsw.png
    mIW1ERm.png
    qy4di0u.png
    nvIvPx6.png
    Post edited by Vanderhoot on
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
    Hello @Vanderhoot :) Welcome to the room challenge thread. It is very nice that you have entered a room in this week’s challenge :) Thankyou very much! I hope that you will enjoy entering future room challenges also :)
    The Lemon Lavatory is a lovely sunny and cheerful bathroom! :) The yellow colour scheme is very nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The yellow coloured walls and the wall tiling of the sink area look very nice together. Very nice windows bath tub nook! The yellow flower plants look very nice and sunny either sides of the tub! Sims will enjoy restfully bathing in the tub with sunshine coming in through the windows. The ornately patterned yellow stools are very specisl touches there! Sims will like using the towels and toiletries on them. The yellow ceiling lamp is a nice touch. The lemon and the patterned floor rugs add a very nice look to the room. Very nice double sinks and mirrors counter area! It is nice that a half wall separates off the toilet nook. The two white edges mirrors are very nice for sins to check their appearance in, and the geen colour of thr towels on either sides of the counter area complements well with the yellow colour scheme. The sunflowers on the sink counter and the vanity table are special and sunny for Sims to see when using the sinks or doing their makeup at the very vanity table. They enjoy using the beauty items that are on the vanity table, with sunshine coming in,The soaps on the sinks are great home touches. The plants are great green and nature touches. Very nice tall yellow chair corner sitting nook for Sims to sit and rest. The flower wreaths and flowers in the corner nook are pretty! The large yellow glass and the armadillo looks great there!
    It is a very sunny and lovely yellow themed bathroom! Thankyou very much again for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    @rosemow thank you very much for the detailed response! I had fun with it! I will definitely continue to join. I was a little lost starting out, as i normally don’t do solitary rooms. By the end of it i felt pretty confident in what i was doing and am proud of it. You all have some amazing bathrooms to go up next to. It was especially fun to pose my Sim in the room. He has the perfect matching shirt.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
    edited March 2019
    You’re welcome @Vanderhoot :) I am glad that you enjoyed doing the room. Your sim’s shirt and golden hair suits the room theme so very well!
    Wow @Vanderhoot ....great job ... lovely room, nice and big, and yellow is such a cheery colour

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    edited March 2019
    Theme for the Week: One Color Bathroom ♥

Origin ID: SheriGR

Gallery Name of Room: Double Bath In Blues

Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/332ABBED4FEB11E982DF7E6A61392AEA

Backstory and Design Intentions:
    My favorite flower is the ✿forget-me-not✿, and I find the blues in that range to be very soothing and I never tire of them… so they would be a perfect choice for me to add to a bathroom! ♥

This double bath is designed for two – or a family. It features blue accents with a subtle ‘spa’ theme.

The double tubs would be a lovely, romantic setting for a couple to bathe (add a door to that area for extra privacy). There is a double sink with plenty of counter space and large mirror, two toilets with a half wall between for privacy, and an additional shower/bath for family use.

Personal preference note: I've found that in my sim households having one 'double bath' works great so I can queue up bathroom needs (especially in the morning) for the household, as I almost always have at least one couple, and they will use the toilet and bath/shower in a bathroom at the same time. Helps make my life simpler... rather like two refrigerators does. (Can you tell I play large households?) ♥

Picture credit:♥#AnnaVelannA #jasna98

Pictures of the room:

Double-Bath-In-Blues-SheriGR-1.jpg
    Double-Bath-In-Blues-SheriGR-2.jpg
    Double-Bath-In-Blues-SheriGR-3.jpg
    Double-Bath-In-Blues-SheriGR-4.jpg
    Double-Bath-In-Blues-SheriGR-5.jpg
    Post edited by SheriGR on
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
    edited March 2019
    Double Bath in Blues is a very pretty bathroom! @SheriGR :) The blue colour scheme is lovely! Very nice layout and furnishing of the room areas! Very nice double bath tubs nook! It looks very nice that triangular tubs have been used and they look nice how they are placed together in the corner nooks. The blue floral painting is very restful! The blue candles and plants boxes on the walls. along with the picture, are pretty and calming for Sims to see as they enjoy restfully bathing. The white floor rug is special for Sims to stand on after bathing. The stools are a nice touch there. It is great there are double toilet nooks. The walls of candles are very pretty dividing off the nooks, and the plants wall decor looks very nice on the blue coloured walls. They are nice touches of green and nature in the room, Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense filling the room. It is very nice that there is a shower and bath item for the family to use also. Very nice double mirrors and blue sink counters area! The blue tissues and towels are nice home touches there, and the white flowers are pretty! Sims will enjoy using the beauty items that are on the counter. The bathroom closets are very nice on each side of the counters.
    Your sim is very pretty! :) Her blue top is very nice.
    It is a very restful and calming blue themed bathroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top