Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Equibuild: an equine lot building project; OPEN FOR REQUESTS/taking staff!

Comments

• paigeponypaigepony Posts: 77
    edited March 2012
    Hello everyone! I'm sorry for my absence but I shall start building again as of now! :)
  • BewareImASimAddictBewareImASimAddict Posts: 1,190
    edited March 2012
    who's are you building now?
    edited March 2012
    confetti stables is complete, will start adding new requests to the active list!
  • SceneSkiBSceneSkiB Posts: 332 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I'll most likely will make a request when you are not so busy! I don't wanna overflow your boat.
  • Rh67eRh67e Posts: 97 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Question... how do you get those stalls? Are they custom content? Can the horses go in them?
  • BewareImASimAddictBewareImASimAddict Posts: 1,190
    edited April 2012
    yes they are cc. They work too! here's the link, you must sign up to get it though! http://www.bloomsbase.net/index.php/downloads/category/15-pets
  • Rh67eRh67e Posts: 97 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Please disregard.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited April 2012
    SceneSkiB wrote:
    I'll most likely will make a request when you are not so busy! I don't wanna overflow your boat.

Thankyou. Its tough right now, Trying to fix up my own stables, had to re install my sims due to issues, aswell. So i am working through the requests one by one, i assure you all that I AM STILL HERE AND BUILDING, i have 3 on the go right now, and theyre only getting better ;) im glad this got so popular, i knew there were people like me out there, looking for more builds! and thankyou all for being so patient. keep checking back!
  • AliBoBali90AliBoBali90 Posts: 419 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Name of lot; Thunderin Hooves Center

which preset type do you want?; residential, professional private stables, (barn style or stable block) (stables, tack room, feed room, trophy/tea room, turnout, arena (indoor, outdoor, or covered)

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; http://www.eaglestar.net/crch6-.html

How many stalls do you want? On the site it says a five stall barn but I would like six

Can we use CC?; Yes just link me to what you end up using.

What expansion packs do you have?; All up to Pets

What world are you going to use it in?; Great Bear
  • Kelsey5501Kelsey5501 Posts: 1
    edited May 2012
    which preset type do you want?; residential, professional private stables

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; 64 by 64 lot with an indoor and outdoor arena(dressage or show jumping), house for residents,large barn, about 2-3 pastures,colors teal and light brown, round pen,cross ties, tack room and feed room, barn- http://www.higginsandsons.com/buildings/Pictures/pictures1/pages/largeHorseBarnback.htm indoor arena- http://www.braemarbuildings.com/horse-riding-arena.php outdoor arena- http://www.movadofarm.com/boardtraining.html
    How many stalls do you want? 8

Can we use CC?; sure I dont care just give me the links

What expansion packs do you have?; pets expansion pack

What world are you going to use it in?; Appaloosa Plains

:D Thanks I cant wait till I get this farm you are amazing at making stables!

Plus I would like any of these if you could get to it -community, cross country course on a 50 by 50 lot, community, training grounds, indoor (includes indoor seating gallery, cafe, toilets, parking and stabling on a 50 by 50 lot also, community, training grounds, outdoor (includes covered seating, cafe, toilets, parking on a 50 by 50 lot and thats it thanks so much :D cant wait to get it!

• echomindechomind Posts: 3
    edited August 2012
    Name of lot; blue bird stud!

which preset type do you want?;stud(stallions only) please!

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; could i have the 8 stables all in groups of 4 please! dont mind how you set them out! a small house for 1 person but have staff quarters! some turnouts! A round pen! could there be an outdoor arena with dressage posts but also with jumps in please! also could i have the tack room and feed room! also a couple of wash bays! the colours are white and baby blue!!

How many stalls do you want? 12 please!

Can we use CC?; yes please! could you send me the links to the cc you used please!

What expansion packs do you have?; pets i have more there just not installed!

What world are you going to use it in?; appaloosa plains 64x64 lot please!

thank you so much if you could do this for me!
  • echomindechomind Posts: 3
    edited August 2012
    oops sorry i meant could i have 12 stalls all in groups of 4 please
  • xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited August 2012
    Name of lot;Modern Family Home
    which preset type do you want?; Residential 64x64 Lot
    6 bedrooms(Huge Rooms)
    6 bathrooms(Each bathroom)
    3 Floors(3rd floor is an attic)(laundry, garage, etc):5 car garage
    King size beds,kids beds,huge accessorized kitchen/dining room,Food pantry,Laundry room,& Front wrap around porch with back porch deck & fenced around the property.
    Outdoor amenities (pool, hot tub)Pool BBQ & Hot Tub.

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us;http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o488/xenaaprilwebsterpattinson/beautifulhome.jpg

How many stalls do you want?7

Can we use CC?;No

What expansion packs do you have?;I have all the EP's & SP's

What world are you going to use it in?;Forks,Washington
    (Cancel This Request Please)
  • MooseTheDragonMooseTheDragon Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    Is this still available??
  • MalinCutieMalinCutie Posts: 10
    edited January 2013
    Request :D

Your such a great bulider, im not rlly good at it so i was just wondering if you could make me this:http://www.barnpros.com/barn-plans-products.aspx?pagename=Product Details&itemid=1238&prodid=5316

Its so beautifull and classic - grabby hands- Me wants *_*
  • Domino1345Domino1345 Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    Name of lot;

which preset type do you want?; residential, professional private stables, (barn style or stable block) (stables, tack room, feed room, , turnout, arena (indoor, outdoor, or covered)

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; I want just a really nice stable kinda like lexinton fire stud. I only need a small house as there are only two sims. A couple of paddocks would be nice

How many stalls do you want? Big ask but at least 20 :/

Can we use CC?; YES!

What expansion packs do you have?; All but ambitions and showtime

What world are you going to use it in?; My own world
  • Domino1345Domino1345 Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    Also feel free to make it over 2 lots
  • aitkens08aitkens08 Posts: 5,922 Member
    edited July 2013
    How would i apply for your taking staff? :)
  • coolmule123coolmule123 Posts: 74 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Name of lot; Red Oak Private Stables

which preset type do you want?; residential, professional private stables, (stable block) (stables, tack room, feed room, trophy/tea room, turnout, arena (outdoor)

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; http://www.countryridgestables.com/hunterjumpergallery.html

How many stalls do you want? at least 4

Can we use CC?; just send the links of the stuff

What expansion packs do you have?; base game, university life, seasons, generations,diesal,supernatural limited edition,townlife stuff, pets, master suite, katy perry sweet treats,island pardise (normal one)

What world are you going to use it in?; a world i downloaded from sugarlegacy.com (SLS Indulgence Island)
  • ddaisha123ddaisha123 Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Are you still doing this? :?: :( I really want one aha

Name of lot; Sunset Stables

which preset type do you want?; residential, professional private stables, (barn style or stable block) (stables, tack room, feed room, trophy/tea room, turnout, arena (indoor, outdoor, or covered)

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; I would like a small 2 bedroom house, and next to it a corner shaped barn just wide enough to fit 4 stables on each side of the corner ( so like an L shaped barn with 4 stables each side) I would also like a feed room (idm where). Could I have a wall inbetween the stables (so a wall inbetween each set of four, so I can seperate stallions and mares) and two paddocks either side of the wall so the mares and stallions stay seperated. Behind the barn and house I would like an indoor show jumping arena (attached to the barn) and also an outdoor arena with those racin poles? Infront of the house could I have a driveway and next to the driveway a very small paddock in which I can put foals that have been separated with their mothers.
    Inside the house I want a trophy room and next to that a tack room.
    How many stalls do you want?; 8

Can we use CC?; no thanks

What expansion packs do you have?; pets

What world are you going to use it in? Riverview
  • hamstergirl8hamstergirl8 Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    I could help you with building! BUT, I only have Ambitions, World adventures, into the future, showtime, supernatural, dragon valley, island paradise, pets(Of course), and latenight
  • hamstergirl8hamstergirl8 Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    ddaisha123 wrote:
    Are you still doing this? :?: :( I really want one aha

Name of lot; Sunset Stables

Do you have any images of what youd like it to look like? if not, just describe it to us; I would like a small 2 bedroom house, and next to it a corner shaped barn just wide enough to fit 4 stables on each side of the corner ( so like an L shaped barn with 4 stables each side) I would also like a feed room (idm where). Could I have a wall inbetween the stables (so a wall inbetween each set of four, so I can seperate stallions and mares) and two paddocks either side of the wall so the mares and stallions stay seperated. Behind the barn and house I would like an indoor show jumping arena (attached to the barn) and also an outdoor arena with those racin poles? Infront of the house could I have a driveway and next to the driveway a very small paddock in which I can put foals that have been separated with their mothers.
    Inside the house I want a trophy room and next to that a tack room.
    How many stalls do you want?; 8

Can we use CC?; no thanks

What expansion packs do you have?; pets

What world are you going to use it in? Riverview

I could build it, BUT I sadly do not have riverview...
  • EldergaleEquineEldergaleEquine Posts: 7 New Member
    edited March 2019
    Name of lot: Eagle Valley Stables

What preset type do you want?: Professional boarding equestrian centre (barn style or stable block) (tack room, feed room, pastures,office, indoor and outdoor arena) (Cross Country Course)

Do you have any images of what you'd want it to look like?: Please look at The Jewel Stables tour 2015 on YouTube, as well as the Silverhill Stables tour as well. Just search it up in the search bar :) Also add a little home, big enough for at the most 5 people. Bedrooms, washrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a dining room are all needed ;)

How many stalls do you want?: At least 20 :)

Can we use CC?: Yes, of course!

What expansion packs do you have?: Pets

What world are you going to use it in?: Sunset Valley

Thank you so much! I basically needed a twist between The Jewel Stables and Silverhill Stables, with a Cross Country course, but I've never had time to do it! Thanks again, and if you need to contact me, [Removed]:)

Edited to remove personal information. ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    @EldergaleEquine The last activity on this thread was over five years ago. It's unlikely that they are still active. Also, posting your email address is highly inadvisable.
  • EldergaleEquineEldergaleEquine Posts: 7 New Member
    I wish it was active, I really need something like this
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top