March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @calents - So glad you peeked out from behind the alocasia leaves. I have never seen that list of trees and plants before. Thanks for pointing out another great Sims 3 resource.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Been absent a few days. Happy belated Pi day. @rnramey you'd have loved me. Total math geek in school. Algebra was the second language French never was. It was really just parsing sentences, but with numbers. My brain loves finding the patterns in things. Which, of course, included geometry. I never did get to calculus, though.

I was also a member of my school's first programming class in 1983! We had Radio Shack TRS-80s running on dual floppy disks. Oh, the good old days of text based computer gaming and no hard drives! The hardware wasn't going to be available until second semester, so they required all applicants for the class to take typing the first semester. I am a touch typist to this day, and worked many jobs as a typist/receptionist/transcriptionist when I wasn't directly utilizing my computer skills in some more advanced method.

I didn't make it to college, but getting in on the ground floor when computer skills were a new commodity served me well.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,063 Member
    Current Deal

923 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 192 / 467 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 476, # 644, # 921, but less than # 851)

Upcoming Deals

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    924 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 331, # 559 but less than # 770)

925 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talevera Tile Island / 36 / 68 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 400)

926 ) Good Luck Coffee Table by MA Designs / 21 / 50 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Asian Fusion; Best of 2010 Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

927 ) Country Livin' / 735 / 1500 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 103, # 450, # 384, but less than # 36)

928 ) Zen Again / 315 / 842 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, but less than # 811, # 868, # 541)

929 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Pure and Tasteful / 6 / 25 / 76% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

930 ) Practical Al's Kitchen Cart / 13 / 28 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 895)

931 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Ergophobic's Dire Desk / 36 / 99 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

932 ) Alpha Amplitude Dishwasher / 44 / 69 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

933 ) Provence / 280 / 693 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 152, but less than # 610, # 752)

934 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 776 / 1650 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 910, # 467, # 442, but less than # 167)

935 ) The Formal Assailant / 59 / 64 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 955)

936 ) Moon Rabbit Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    edited March 2019
    goodFeel93 wrote: »
    Thanks of course how i could forget IP :smiley:

EDIT: And the winnneeerr iiisss @calents it's called treeAlocasia in CAW :joy::sweat_smile:

@goodFeel93 :lol: Glad you were able to find it. CAW has such interesting naming conventions. Have you ever looked for the Midnight Hollow plants in CAW's metadata? They're listed by hex code instead of name.

@Me1620 yes, it's been awhile since my DD stalking days, but I'm still lurking in the background almost daily. :smile::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
    Current Deal

935 ) The Formal Assailant / 59 / 64 / 8% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 955)

Upcoming Deals

936 ) Moon Rabbit Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours

This is a 3-hour deal
    937 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Wall Mount Towel Stackomatic / 8 / 31 / 74% / 3 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

938 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Geared Clock-work Counter / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

939 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Desert Cactus Sculpture / 7 / 30 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

940 ) The Bee's Knees / 39 / 57 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

941 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Botanophobic's Nemesis Sculpture / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

942 ) Sweet Serenity Lily Pad Mini Pond / 13 / 26 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Imperial Bedroom Zen; November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation

943 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set / 383 / 675 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 905 but less than # 84)

944 ) Palm in Vase / 7 / 13 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Bathroom Set; Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

945 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 646 / 1710 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 117)

946 ) Divine Divan / 32 / 56 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set, Full Storybook Set, Make a Wish Compilation

947 ) Pushin' Pedals / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 374)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    Current Deal

946 ) Divine Divan / 32 / 56 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set, Full Storybook Set, Make a Wish Compilation

Upcoming Deals

947 ) Pushin' Pedals / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 374)

948 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 442 / 1700 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 884)
    The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the building or the lot. However, the lot created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.

949 ) Tropical Fruit Bowl / 9 / 27 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

950 ) Coastal Clothing Cart / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Laundry; Loads of Laundry

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 792 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    951 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 297 / 990 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 815)

952 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 412, # 446, # 443, # 51)

953 ) No Nonsense Bookshelf / 38 / 71 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

954 ) Corset and Blouse / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

955 ) The Formal Assailant / 27 / 64 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 935)

This is a 3-hour deal
    956 ) Rawk N Rebel Teen / 41 / 75 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

957 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Just Right Dining Chair / 30 / 55 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

958 ) Ultra Lounge Teens Set / 441 / 624 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

• goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    Thank's @rnramey for posting and i hope ya'll have a great weeknd! Happy simming everyone :blush:
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Hello again to the regulars, and thanks once again for this resource. I've been slowly making my way through the rotation, buying a few things here and there and trying to complete a couple of sets. This thread and Merelhyn's have made things so much easier, and I really appreciate all the work that has gone into building and maintaining all this information.

On that note, I'd posted a while back that the January 2012 compilation's CYS was completely off, and I couldn't figure out why. Here's more information, in case anyone's interested.
    Originally, I bought several parts of the compilation, in this order (as suggested by Merelhyn):
    • Year of the Dragon (free download)
    • Lord Vladimir's Magic Cauldron (DD 885) for 162/461 points
    • Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings (DD 19)—I think it cost the expected 260 points, but I didn't write it down
    • More Magic was free via CYS on the first DD that came around (133)
    My CYS was then 180/3500 points, for no reason that I could figure out, unless the Year of the Dragon stuff originally had value. But at that price, why not complete the compilation? So I bought a few items from the Edwardian Kitchen set, and this is how my CYS changed:
    • DD 663: 26/90 points -> CYS is 105
    • DD 787: 25/81 points -> CYS is 45
    • DD 862: 6/25 points -> CYS is 25
    • DD 929: 6/25 points -> CYS is 5, so I completed it
    The total makes it look like I was getting credit for 80% of the value of my new items, instead of 90, but the compilation was still much cheaper than I thought it would be, so I'm not complaining.

Also, my CYS for Killer Classics is now 75, due to the fact that January 2012 contains 10 of the items, worth 1,083 points out of the 1,188 for the set. I'll grab Killer Classics for free when it's on the DD in a couple of months.

Also, I just checked Boho Vintage Men on the DD. I own two items worth 129 points (from MMAO), and my CYS is 150/297. So in this instance at least, the sale price is not in fact overriding the DD price.

Anyway, I thought someone might find this useful, for future reference.
    Current Deal

957 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Just Right Dining Chair / 30 / 55 / 45% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

958 ) Ultra Lounge Teens Set / 441 / 624 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 370 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    959 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 235 / 475 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 916, # 549)

960 ) BahHaus' Boxy Window / 37 / 100 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

961 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 366 / 515 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 274, # 333)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 488 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    962 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 530 / 752 / 30% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 809, # 839, # 63, # 920)

963 ) Tank Top Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours

964 ) The Two Elements Sink / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

965 ) Homemade Jar Planters / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

966 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 104 / 180 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, but less than # 490, # 108)

967 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 34, but less than # 439, # 797)

968 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Dining Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours

969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

So it's really possible? Didn't know that after all that year's .. shame on me :open_mouth: Greetings

2a8142-1553391462.png
    Current Deal

969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

Upcoming Deals

970 ) "O" Bandeau / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 565)

971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)

972 ) Sunlit Tides / 1127 / 2450 / 54% / 2 hours
    This is the standard version of the world. Serenity Retreat, which is the venue that comes with the gold version of the world, is available four times on the DD, with deal # 690 being the best price.

973 ) He's a Live Wire Radio / 27 / 150 / 82% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

974 ) Tight Tee / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 262)

975 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 13, # 322)

976 ) Retronator Stove / 32 / 70 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours

End of DD Rotation

Beginning of DD Rotation

1 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 324 / 810 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, but less than # 353 & # 44)

2 ) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours

3 ) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585 but less than # 570 & # 132 )

4 ) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

Sunlit Tides was absolutely worth as i bought it. It comes wit several good objects even i don't play much on this isle. Half price sounds fair i own the "Gold Version" of this :)
    Sunlit Tides is a great world to own.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @goodFeel93 I love Sunlit Tides. Try playing it at least once, just to see the lighting. It is absolutely beautiful at sunrise and sunset.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    Yeah at the begining i played there and sometimes for "Vacation" :D I know it's beautful there :)
    Current Deal

4 ) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

Upcoming Deals

5 ) Fit for a Queen / 55 / 85 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

6 ) Gateway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

7 ) Zippy sweater / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

8 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 516 / 798 / 35% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 72 less than # 647)

9 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 39 / 81 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 787)

10 ) Viva Las Vegas Living/ / 493 / 1175 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 297)

11 ) Homecoming / 779 / 1900 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 32 & # 502)

12 ) Vest, Shirt & Tie / 34/ 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set

13 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 494 / 1900 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 322 & # 975)

14 ) Once Upon A Time Cottage- Porridge Prep Wall Shelf / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection; Villa Paraíso

15 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Bonhomie Barstool / 41 / 68 / 40% / 2 hours

16 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- The Acrobat / 13 / 39 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

Happy Birthday @calents - Hope you have a great one! :cookie:

rnramey wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @calents - Hope you have a great one! :cookie:

Thank you @rnramey ! :smiley:
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @calents happy birthday
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @calents happy birthday

@angeljess26 Thank you! :blush:
    Happy Belated Birthday @calents

Well from me too of course! Happy B-Day @calents (My 2 sisters have birthday too :smiley: ) Greetings
    Current Deal

16 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- The Acrobat / 13 / 39 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

Upcoming Deals

17 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 12 / 31 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 433, by 5 sp)

18 ) Cupid's Locket / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

19 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 750 / 1823 / 59% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 112)

20 ) March 2011 Compilation / 1200 / 2862 / 58% / 2 hours
    Includes: Street Couture; Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Futureshock Living

21 ) Leather luxury chair / 40 / 102 / 61 % / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

22 ) Bountiful Bows Dress / 43 / 51 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Street Couture; March 2011 Compilation

23 ) Neapolitan Underclothes / 32 / 68 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Loungewear; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

24 ) Grand Estate Gate / 11 / 17 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

25 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Teaquinology Enjoyulator / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours

26 ) Porcelain Tub / 30 / 54 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

27 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 672 / 1296 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 37 & # 723 but more than # 169)

28 ) Mother Russia / 665 / 1900 / 65% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 798 but more than # 449)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

@Me1620 @goodFeel93 Thank you both for the birthday wishes!
    @goodFeel93 I share a birthday with my uncle also :wink: Happy birthday to your sisters! :cookie::cookie::cookie:
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @calents Happy birthday too!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top