Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A list of the things we wanna see in upcoming packs and updates

Comments

• VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    I would like to see fire fighters make a return color wheel and teenagers that look like teenagers a teen style stuff pack and the prom for teens.
  • Crimson_CountessCrimson_Countess Posts: 17 Member
    I would love wheelchairs! and the ability for my sims to sew, and write on paper instead of on computers.
  • Steve StormSteve Storm Posts: 106 Member
    New stair types - spiral, U, L, ladders, etc. Considering how many levels we can build, they should have been added to the game already.
  • CBryant1404CBryant1404 Posts: 1 New Member
    I do like the idea of separate bank accounts for the sims as well as the household one! Could be interesting for teen sims who do part time jobs!

I really want to see a University expansion though and be able to go to school/college with the sims and have more than one from each household at a time attend and then when they get jobs go in at a higher level! More jobs where we can go with the sun as well would be cool!
  • LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    * Horses/ Riding clubs and careers
    * Singing/ superstar career
    * Model career
    * Create a style - color wheel for hair, skin and clothes.
    * Paint tool for sims and not just pets.
    * Bohemian and Indian style furniture
    * Update stuff packs to include more content
    * An 80's-90's game pack
    * witches
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    edited March 2019
    I really, really want the compatibility/attraction system back. There's a mod out there that let's you give your sims specific turn ons and turn offs but the mod conflicts with something else I have and lags my game, so I had to take it out.

But I really need something in my game that makes relationships feel more authentic? genuine? It bothers me so much that my sim can just walk up to whoever, flirt a few times, and--voila!--they have a spouse now. There's just no depth to it.

I also want official witches and a university pack. There are mods for those too and I have them in my game already, but there's only so much a modder can do. And it's a pain having to update all of them every patch.

I just wish that these things were an official part of the game.
  • reesabertottireesabertotti Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi! all the ideas you guys have are great! I like fantasy so magic would be awesome. Fairies, mermaids and such. I want horses and unicorns tooo!
    I really want more lots for ours towns and cars to drive!
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    More staircases and definitely a Modeling career with fashion shows.
    2quwd7.gif

• YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    edited March 2019
    I already mentioned this on another thread but I'm gonna say it again. More in-depth and expanded family gameplay! Add all the stuff from Sims 3 Generations and add a bunch of new stuff as well. I desperately want deeper family gameplay and each life state to be unique and in-depth. I feel like every lifestate is the same, it's like they're all young-adults and it's so empty. I also want there to be more connection between family members if that makes sense, have it actually feel like they're a family. Improved weddings would fit in with this too! (bachelor party, choosing a flower girl, bridesmaid, etc)
    oh and retirement homes would be cool and maybe the grandparent gets angry for you sending them off lol.
  • Lizard_the_WizardLizard_the_Wizard Posts: 2 New Member
    I wanna have a farm! Cows! Chickens! Geese, goats, sheep, etc! I wanna have my sims wake up at 5, milk the cows, weed the garden, feed the geese, walk the sheep, and collect eggs!
    How about the ability to use different sized walls? I've seen a number of 2-storey houses where the room above the main entrance has higher walls than the rest of the upper floor.
    2quwd7.gif

• sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    All of these lists/comments plus double wall ovens, cooktops, slide in stoves without backs that stick up, bottom level freezers and single door refrigerators, more beds, parrots as pets, snakes as pets, lizards as pets, boho/hippie hairstyles, all things kitchen and foodie period!
    Can there please be more single-coloured one-piece bathing suits for women? At the moment we only have either dark blue, black or white so how about cyan, pink, purple, yellow (normal not hot)?
    2quwd7.gif

• LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    All of these lists/comments plus double wall ovens, cooktops, slide in stoves without backs that stick up, bottom level freezers and single door refrigerators, more beds, parrots as pets, snakes as pets, lizards as pets, boho/hippie hairstyles, all things kitchen and foodie period!

I love all that.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • EldircoraEldircora Posts: 40 Member
    - taking multiple dogs for a walk at the same time
    - offering coffee/tea to guests, the same way offering drinks from a bar works
    - taking babies and toddlers for walks in trolleys
    - an option to just chat without stopping unless you cancel the interaction yourself, so your sims can chat away for hours by themselves

Also, I wish that the timing of invities our sims receive (asking to go out clubbing at 5 am or 2pm etc.) would get fixed sometime.
    For Main doors, how about different widths for matching windows? For example, for some Front entry doors that only have one to two tile wide windows that match, maybe 3?
    2quwd7.gif

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited March 2019
    better pregnancy with mood swings and cravings
    slow dance
    fear traits like fear of water or bugs
    drama
    dragons
    better babies
    more stuff for elders
    sims getting juiced
    cars
    playing catch
    baby shower
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Simisegirl101Simisegirl101 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @EricasFreePlay said:
    > University is the only pack I am waiting for to make me happy and play S4 again.

Same I'm like how I'm gonna get a higher education if my sim can't.
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    edited March 2019
    Toddlers with clingy trait to have whims for holding teddy bears and that whim could carry over when they age up to child.

YqtxVSj.png

AIsg4rZ.png

lF0gjgM.png

Play hide & seek, maybe the devs can use some of the animations of kids playing in the closet as it looks a bit like playing hide & seek. Sims could hide behind trees lol

7HTqvLJ.png

EZLiMvo.png

play catch for all ages, imagine toddlers playing catch aww..

play tag, Mary mack, cops and robbers, swing kids around..
    Post edited by Sofmc9 on
    edited March 2019
    Maybe fix the "Invite to Stay the Night" while at a public place. When your Sim meets someone and they have a connection, the "Invite to Stay the Night" should be at the Sim's home not at the bar or lounge. It should be like asking them "Why don't you come back to my place?"
    2quwd7.gif

• Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    edited March 2019
    Children riding bikes

I requested TheSweetToddler to make animations of kids riding a bike. She creates amazing animations. Only need someone to create a script mod for the ride bike interaction to show in game. I know how to do tuning mods but not script mods and TheSweetToddler doesn't know how to do it either.

@Triplis would you take a look? : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4th-7AnnHE

c4oXZTX.png

MwbXkVv.png
  • BillieJoXBillieJoX Posts: 23 Member
    I commented twice in February but recently I’ve been seeing things about “woohoo” and “try for a baby” to make it more realistic the chances need to change...

- Your sims should be able to choose a type of birth control and buy it.
    - Sims should have a low chance of getting pregnant by woohooing (no birth control is 100% effective)
    - Risky woohoo should be a thing with similar chances of pregnancy to try for a baby.
    - Try for a baby needs a lower percentage of chance...

(Some people try to concieve for months, others years... I realised with most my sim families they concieve every time... I’ve only ever had 3 sims that didn’t concieve first time... One took 3 attempts the other two fell pregnant the time after...)
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    BillieJoX wrote: »
    I commented twice in February but recently I’ve been seeing things about “woohoo” and “try for a baby” to make it more realistic the chances need to change...

- Your sims should be able to choose a type of birth control and buy it.
    - Sims should have a low chance of getting pregnant by woohooing (no birth control is 100% effective)
    - Risky woohoo should be a thing with similar chances of pregnancy to try for a baby.
    - Try for a baby needs a lower percentage of chance...

(Some people try to concieve for months, others years... I realised with most my sim families they concieve every time... I’ve only ever had 3 sims that didn’t concieve first time... One took 3 attempts the other two fell pregnant the time after...)

Mcwoohoo and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 have pregnancy controllers
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    1 major patch to fix all bugs and game glitch and 2 toggles to turn off game features players would not went to use like for exemple vampires and ghost and certain features in create a sim as well as unplayed trait leaving on the traits players would use the most
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    I'd love to see an update to the sims personalities, be it through an update or through new systems added with dlc.

Other than that I am open to pretty much anything, as I can always work anything they give us into my own type of game play one way or another. I'd love to see magic return to the game, but I don't have any expectations on how it should be done. Would also love to see what they'd come up with for a farming theme, as I do love the more rustic/living off the land game play.