Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Movie are you most Excited for this Year?

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
I know there’s a lot more movies here’s just a list of my top ones. Don’t get on to me if I forgot one that u really want to see

What Movie are you most Excited for this Year? 33 votes

Detective Pikachu
12%
CharliecheesenurgerskatrinasforestionasanAllisim 4 votes
Cap Marvel
3%
GeekMonkey34B21 1 vote
Avengers Endgame
63%
icmnfrshArkaneArchivistKaeChan2089JennyggSimplyJenAngelEb95MrsLouZiferShepardgameplay9098citysimmerRememberJoyizecsonCheetahAlyssaMousellinexeno_genesisNewRocketPackSimmingAspieArialisimsAnonymousSimmer2017 21 votes
Spider-Man far from home
6%
DeKayCutie_Pie3074 2 votes
How to train a dragon 3
6%
Simtown15nerdfashion 2 votes
Nancy drew
9%
Colton147147MoonSimGraveDirt 3 votes

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Avengers Endgame
    Detective Pikachu is a definate 2nd but I’ve waited long enough for Endgame and I’m dieing to see it
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Avengers Endgame
    Haha easy one!
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Toy Story 4!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Frozen 2
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Spider-Man far from home
    I can't believe you didn't put X-men Dark Phoenix in there cuz that would be my answer. I'm also a bit excited for Spider-Man Far From Home. Wasn't planning on watching it actually until I saw that Jake Gyllenhaal was gonna be in it. 😰😱😍
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Avengers Endgame
    DeKay wrote: »
    I can't believe you didn't put X-men Dark Phoenix in there cuz that would be my answer. I'm also a bit excited for Spider-Man Far From Home. Wasn't planning on watching it actually until I saw that Jake Gyllenhaal was gonna be in it. 😰😱😍

GET OUT OF HERE PRINCE OF PERSIA

:joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Avengers Endgame
    Hey guys I’ve realized now how much I’ve forgot so if u want u can post your favorite
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Oh I didn't even realize there's going to be a new Nancy Drew movie. Cool, I used to love the books and games. Is it going to be related to the first one at all or is it completely different?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Avengers Endgame
    Oh I didn't even realize there's going to be a new Nancy Drew movie. Cool, I used to love the books and games. Is it going to be related to the first one at all or is it completely different?

I actually don’t know I just know it’s out and that my family wants to see it. It looks pretty good though. I haven’t seen the first in like 8 years
  • SimmingAspieSimmingAspie Posts: 25 Member
    Avengers Endgame
    I'm gonna be soooo unique (/s) and say Avengers Endgame. I saw Captain Marvel last weekend and I didn't have high hopes but it was actually a decent film. There were a couple of things that bothered me but at least I don't regret buying the cinema ticket. :D
    Avengers Endgame
    I'm gonna be soooo unique (/s) and say Avengers Endgame. I saw Captain Marvel last weekend and I didn't have high hopes but it was actually a decent film. There were a couple of things that bothered me but at least I don't regret buying the cinema ticket. :D

I thought Captain Marvel was great I just feel like she’s kind of OP. Now that Thanos can’t really even use the infinity stones I feel like she could probably beat him in like 2 min. By her self
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Spider-Man far from home
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »

GET OUT OF HERE PRINCE OF PERSIA

:joy:

Prince of Persia is not really one of his best movies tho. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ionasanionasan Posts: 3 New Member
    Detective Pikachu
    lol same, I just chose from what's there.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Avengers Endgame
    From those options, avengers, but overall I'm most excited for Lion King
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Avengers Endgame
    Endgame easily.

Honorable mention; Shazam
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited March 2019
    Detective Pikachu
    Detective Pikachu. I'm a big Pokemon fan, and Infinity War was just so underwhelming to me in so many ways.

Plus, my kids aren't old enough for Infinity War/Endgame, but they are old enough for Detective Pikachu, and that's usually want determines which movies I can go see anyways.

I am both tempted by the nostalgia of Lion King and irritated at Disney for playing on that nostalgia rather than making something original.

Erm... not that a live action Pokemon movie is terribly original, either. ^_^;;
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited April 2019
    IT: Chapter Two and Pet Sematary for me.
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    Avengers Endgame
    It's a tie between Avengers: Endgame and the next Star Wars for me. Although admittedly my expectations aren't as high as they could be for Star Wars, whereas I expect Endgame to knock it out the park like most MCU movies.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • GraveDirtGraveDirt Posts: 42 Member
    Nancy drew
    Awesome, there's going to be a Nancy Drew movie? I used to like those books a lot as a child! Thanks for alerting me to this cool news.
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Avengers Endgame
    Any of the three Marvel movies listed, but especially Endgame.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • EckensteinEckenstein Posts: 33 Member
    I'd have to say Frozen 2.
    33az9de.jpg
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I know it's already out (and not on the OP list) but I haven't seen it yet: Bohemian Rhapsody.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    How to train a dragon 3
    This was a tough one between Captain Marvel and Endgame, but I just saw HTTYD 3 and it was so good! I'm not a cryer, and I almost cried. It's just so emotional at the end!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Shazam
    A Dog's Purpose 2

There may be more but I'm not sure what all movies are coming out this year.