Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your hair color?

Comments

• lrnblsm98lrnblsm98 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm a natural dirty blonde but right now I'm blonde tips and dark roots
  • snowandbriarsnowandbriar Posts: 45 Member
    I have Black/Brunette hair with red undertones. So if I stay out in the sun for a few hours, it bleaches to a strong auburn colour.
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Dark blonde- lighter blonde- greenish
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    My hair is brown, and I want it to be brown at the top and then teal to purple ombre about halfway down. Very complex, I know.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• KathesaurKathesaur Posts: 58 Member
    Mine is just brown. When I was younger I put some colored streaks in it (I had red, then blue, then purple) but I haven't dyed it again for years.
    I have a dream to bleach my whole head and dye it pastel pink, but I don't think I'll ever actually have the courage for that lmao
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Natural auburn, so a redhead here.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    In my early youth, I had dark brown hair which stayed the same through school until my very late teens/early twenties, when it lightened up quite dramatically and left me with very light brown hair until my thirties. White hairs started to appear so it was quite a combination for several years until the white/silver completely took over. Now, in my 60s, it's like a shiny silver, I suppose a close comparison would be Anderson Cooper the newscaster. And, taking that I'm male into considedration, I've never conditioned it... ever. Just used the same Head And Shoulders for like 50 years lol :smile:
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Dark brown. Probably going to bleach it one day so I can do more colours than what colour sprays will let me do.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Another brunette here. You can also see shades of red and blonde there in the right light. I don't dye my hair since it's so dark and I'm sure bleach can't be good for it. I would love some purple or pink though.
  • HarleyQuinnGirlHarleyQuinnGirl Posts: 47 Member
    When I was young, my hair was sorta auburn. Once I was four or five, my hair changed to a darker brown, it still has those auburn tones to it though.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I have brown hair, with a few natural grey highlights :D

I'd love to dye my hair my fave colour, turquoise but my scalp is too sensitive to use dye on. If I could choose to change it to another natural colour I would pick a sort of bright copper/ginger colour.
  • shorrasorenshorrasoren Posts: 23 Member
    My hair is a really dark brown, it gets mistaken for black when I'm inside, and look auburn under the sunlight. In the summertime my hair looks amazing ^^
  • MJJB99MJJB99 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm a brunette and have been pretty much my whole life. I got adventurous once when I was 18 and dyed it bleach blonde but other than that it's always been brown. I have natural gold highlights so if I spend a lot of time in the sun it lightens up a lot. I also have a lovely silver streak in it that I inherited from my mother. Her, my aunt, my sister and I all have one that started growing in our late teens. I'd love to get highlights in a fun color like pink or blue but I probably never will. I'm pretty protective of it these days because it's super long.
  • KUSHSIMMERKUSHSIMMER Posts: 32 Member
    BLACK LIKE MY SOUL. xD
    check me out//KUSHSIMMER
    3q7jdFe.png
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Chestnut brown with rose gold, red, and blonde natural highlights. I love my hair color. :love:
    But if I had to say what color I wish it were I'd say auburn. But all hair colors are beautiful. :)
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Extremely dark brown hair. Sometimes I forget that it's brown and mistake it for black. :D
    Proud simmer
  • tiny_ikaratiny_ikara Posts: 200 Member
    Mine is a cold shade of light brown, or at least that's how my mother puts it. We used to dye it blue, but the fact it becomes greener got really annoying. As of now, I also have a white wig which I dyed blue. I wear it often.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Pure Black
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    black, with black highlights
    VbXPSzu.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited March 2019
    right now my hair is blonde with a sort of light teal because the color is fading and you can see the nearly white blonde hair peeking out
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    Boring black :neutral: but my school friends commented they see a bit of brownish/reddish tint but I told them its the lighting
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Blond. My mom calls me goldilocks XD
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • xeno_genesisxeno_genesis Posts: 56 Member
    Teal with silver accents bc I have braids right now. Still thinking about what the next color will be! I'm thinking fuschia or cotton candy pink.
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    Mine's simply black, and a considrably neutral type of black, I'm sure of it. Though I always dreamed of getting a blue/indigo dye like I did for my sims :)
    AxxYIX4.png
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    KUSHSIMMER wrote: »
    BLACK LIKE MY SOUL. xD
    I feel you. You’re clearly awesome.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€