Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Throwback Families: The Landgraab Family from Bustin' Out was added on the gallery in 05/23

13...Next

Comments

• CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    @CaityTrina The thing is that Teenagers tend to look like young adults, just having cuter faces or osmething like that. I would rather have them adding Preteens instead of changing the existing teens. There is so much gameplay that could be added to the preteens.

Teens only visually differ by being slightly skinnier than their aged up counterparts. If they actually made them shorter then you could role play through the preteen stage and late teen stage with the interactions and clothing you choose to do imo. To each their own I just think if teens looked shorter than adults you could do the preteen activities at the end of childhood start of teenhood (maybe braces are needed, crushes are introduced, acne starts but fades later in the stage etc) to later learning to drive, messing around, doing stuff to pad a college application etc. To me the kids room stuff was preteen stuff for kids so I think any new activity could just happen in existing stages, teens just need to look like teens instead of going kid to skinny adult, but to each their own
    caitytrina.png
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    They look awesome! I hope the TS2 Families keep coming. I also wish that @Maxis would upload the Genealogy Family they used to show off the family trees when the game was updated. :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Yes I saw that. Now they need to add Ophelia for Johnny's love interest.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I have to say, guys, that if we get a Create a World tool, that Morgan recreate sims 2 neighborhoods and add them to the Maxis gallery as well... Would be amazing!
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Where do you find the Maxis site in the gallery?

Go into the gallery the select EA Account ID in the drop box next to the search box. Type in Maxis and search.

And I think it's great that they're remaking some pre-made families for the game and I like what they've done.
    WbUrFQm.png
    update 05/05/2019: SimGuru Morgan seems to have abandoned the project that was supposed to last year-round. It was cool while it lasted.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    @Karon Did SimGuruMorgan say that the project was finished?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • GroovyTurtlezGroovyTurtlez Posts: 36 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    update 05/05/2019: SimGuru Morgan seems to have abandoned the project that was supposed to last year-round. It was cool while it lasted.

In the recent guru garage she mentioned that she's been working on an expansion pack, could be why she hasn't uploaded anything recently
    giphy.gif
    edited May 2019
    @natalie No, but the project was meant to be weekly and it has not been updates for the gallery some time. As @GroovyTurtlez said, its probably cuz she's busy working on a new EP. If she didn't abandon it, its on a hiatus. I just wanted to clarify why i'll not be updating this post anymore.
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    I rarely liked any of the stuff Maxis did, to be honest.
    I prefer to the lots and households that normal sim fans make as they are far better and more likeable to me.
    I have noticed now that SimGuruMorgan returned on working with premade families and added the Specter family to the official maxis gallery account, as well as the console Landgraab family (i'll post them once everyone talks a little about the Specters, cuz i am a little late to those two haha).
    Here is the Landgraab family from Bustin' Out: