Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Pizza

2...Next

Comments

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    No, not tasty looking to me at all.
    @Mikezumi You would certainly not regret it! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    I voted no as it looks like it has olives on it and I don't eat olives. Plus I'm not much of a pizza person anyhow. Now don't get wrong, I do eat pizza but I can eat 2 pieces and then I'm done. And I am quite picky on what I have on the pizza as well as I don't like a lot of stuff on it such as mushrooms, olives, pieces of peppers. Sometimes I might eat it with sausage and maybe some pepperoni. But I'm more of a less cheese and more sauce pizza eater. Yeah I know, I'm weird like that but like I said, I'm a very picky eater... :blush:
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    All this talk of pizza is making me more hungry than the actual picture :lol:

I think I agree with jillbg that the pizza from the woodfire oven looks better.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Yes, I think it looks delish too.
    yes give me a bite now
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    The crust looks like cardboard :D But the actual pizza itself looks alright.
    Proud simmer
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I have been known to steam some dumplings after watching my sims eat Dim Sum but what's not to like about dumplings? :D
    46415415762_c21866ebc7_o.jpg
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited March 2019
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I have been known to steam some dumplings after watching my sims eat Dim Sum but what's not to like about dumplings? :D
    Gluten and carbs - the same reason the pizza does not appeal to me. After years of indigestion I finally realized that the only grain of the grass family (corn, wheat, barley, rye, etc) that does not give me problems is rice.

I can honestly say I've never been inspired to eat anything in RL because of what my sims have. That may be because my sims most often eat autumn salad :)
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    cwaddell wrote: »
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Gluten and carbs - the same reason the pizza does not appeal to me. After years of indigestion I finally realized that the only grain of the grass family (corn, wheat, barley, rye, etc) that does not give me problems is rice.

I can honestly say I've never been inspired to eat anything in RL because of what my sims have. That may be because my sims most often eat autumn salad :)
    Autumn salad does nothing for me because I am totally into carbs! Sorry about your problem with gluten and carbs :( The only thing I have a problem with is lactose but I will brave the occasional bowl of ice cream as long as it's in the safety of my own home :D
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Yes, I think it looks delish too.
    I think it looks yummy. I get hungry for the things my sims cook all of the time. Then my husband wonders why I'm up making pancakes at 3 am. :lol:
    IHJCfa6.jpg