Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I'm learning to accept what I cannot change and face the challenge of making a new life instead of looking backwards at what I had.

@bekkasan Powerful statement that made me think not only of Dwight and his circumstances but you, and everyone else suffering loss.

SIMDORPHINS :lol:

That is so the truth. It is very hard and luckily I do have some great friends, family and my son who are being supper supportive and helping me.

hehe, I typed endorphins....and had to change it. :lol:

Dwight starts his jogging program the next morning after doing his stretches and exercises. He jogs to the bookstore and purchases a couple of fishing magazines and diving books. The next lot over is Seaside Sculpture Park and is a beautiful place to sit and read.
    46678400474_1fe94cf3b7_b.jpg
    46678400194_bf2a119d91_b.jpg
    32459866547_3a2f9712c5_b.jpg
    33539415948_396c5bdd6f_b.jpg

Lorelei is busy collecting some shells for the science lab. She loves riding her bike around the beautiful island while searching. She is lucky enough that she finds a message in a bottle. The science lab pays well for those. She needs a few fish to turn in and swims out to her favorite dive spot to catch some fish.
    47415202751_1595f51144_b.jpg
    47415202661_216fc3b3a4_b.jpg
    33539415808_ba7472cf16_b.jpg
    32459868057_8bd0e4f4ce_b.jpg

She turns her samples over to the science lab and goes home to shower and change. It is almost time to meet Dwight at the spa so she hurries over. He has not arrived yet so she gives him a call. He is on the way. She changes and relaxes in one of the hot tubs while waiting for him. Dwight arrives and greets her as he steps in the warm soothing waters and lets his muscles relax.
    46678402064_9f772010ac_b.jpg
    46678401894_64c8737791_b.jpg

Lorelei and Dwight admire her pretty leg as she raises it out of the water and flicks water at Dwight with it. She giggles and tells him he is sitting too far away so he moves closer. He has wondered about her stockings that she wears all the time even in the water. He feels it might be a very personal question to ask so he doesn't ask. Just admires.
    32459867627_5d8a768217_b.jpg
    46678401714_f861582512_b.jpg

"Much better!" she tells him. "I have some gossip for you. Do you know Daniel and Mary Sue Pleasant? They had a big argument at the Bistro last night. She caught him red handed with another woman snuggling in a booth at the back of the restaurant. They other woman did not know he was married and was very upset to find that out. They both ganged up on him, yelling at him and then the fight got physical when Daniel tried to push Mary Sue out of the way so he could run out of the restaurant. The other lady kicked him with an awesome martial arts move that staggered him into the table. Mary Sue apparently slugged him with a right hook and down he went. The manager and a couple of waiters had to stop the fight. Pearl called and told me about it. She was on a date with her new beau Ricardo and was in a booth close by."

"I met him briefly at one of the parks and he was flirting with someone who was not Mary Sue. Its a shame she had to find out that way. I am glad the ladies stood up for themselves and each other and let him know right away they were not putting up with that."
    32459867547_c02aab6914_b.jpg

They both enjoy the warmth of the sun on their face as the warm waters relaxes their bodies.
    46678401614_55e9cbda0b_b.jpg

"I hope you like the massage today. I've learned to do the one with the hot stones." Lorelei uses the hot rounded stones to knead the sore tight muscles on Dwight's back and neck. Dwight sighs and tries his best not to moan out loud from the pleasurable experience. When the stones are cooled off, he showers and changes and hugs and thanks Lorelei.
    32459867457_457c28c9af_b.jpg
    46678401444_a82907dbb0_b.jpg
    32459867247_39d5242f06_b.jpg

Dwight tells Lorelei he saw a sign advertising a new singing sensation at Micks and she agrees to go with him to see the performance. The artist gave a great performance and they enjoyed it very much.
    32459867777_ae517ce231_b.jpg
    32459867967_642897cbae_b.jpg

"All the exercise has made me hungry. I would like a meal rather than bar food though. Would you like to go to the cafe with me? Dwight asks.
    "Oh, yes, I'd love it. I think tonight's special is crab cakes!"
    46678401304_1e202f2869_b.jpg

After dinner, Dwight walks Lorelei home. He picks up something he had hidden on the porch. When they got inside he surprises her with beautiful white flowers. Lorelei thanks him happily, smiling into his eyes. Dwight cannot resist it, he has to taste those lips. He leans forward, she leans forward. First kiss. It is better than he even imagined. His toes curl it was so amazing. She tastes of sunshine and laughter and a bit of the ocean on a warm sunny day. He wants to wrap himself around her, but also, does not want to scare her away.
    46678401204_5a651c0816_b.jpg
    32459867077_f14e065ffe_b.jpg
    46678401014_29bbc999de_b.jpg

They step back and look each other in the eyes. Dwight thinks, she does not look scared. She looks pleased. Dwight takes her hands in his.
    "Lorelei, are you ok with this? Being more than best friends? I don't know if I can keep not kiss.............
    Lorelei interrupts him with just one word, "Yes!" and pulls him back towards her kissing him with the passion she had been holding back on since they first met.
    46678400904_76b5909d03_b.jpg
    32459866887_7f2a6e6fee_b.jpg
    32459866827_e18b8d412c_b.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Aaaw poor Daniel Pleasant.....NOT! :D

First kiss! Love this couple, they’re so adorable!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @bekkasan Sorry it took so long for me to share my thoughts on your lovely story. :kissing_heart:

I have to say that I always love the way you dress up your sims. :blush: You're so fashionable, where me over here knows NOTHING about fashion! :confused:

I LOVE the way you set up the Hospital! So awesome! :star: Were all those items from ATS? Sims 4 conversions? I thought I had all of them, but I guess not.
    The medical speak was on point (of course ;) ) and I love how Dwight told the doctor that Lorelei might have a bit to do with him feeling better. <3
    Along with @ZeeGee I laughed at the "Simdorphins" too! :lol: That was so cute and clever!
    Aww, I love dates in the park. :blush:
    ----
    Yeah it's pretty clear Lorelei was kicking Dwight's lovely tushie at that game. :smirk:
    He's opening up to her. <3 And what a sweetheart she is offering to do all she can to help him and relieve his pain. Those kinds of partners are keepers. :star:
    ----
    Dwight jogging here:
    46678400474_1fe94cf3b7_b.jpg
    Makes me echo what those ladies said on "Cool Runnings." :mrgreen:
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/880fb5b9-53b9-4a83-a1c9-33ca659eee4a
    :lol:
    Pretty park and very cute top Lorelei is wearing! :)
    Lorelei and Dwight admire her pretty leg as she raises it out of the water and flicks water at Dwight with it. She giggles and tells him he is sitting too far away so he moves closer.
    ^Tee hee. Cute! :blush:
    :lol: I chuckled at Lorelei sharing that lovely gossip with Dwight. That was awesome! (Although not so much for Daniel Pleasant! :lol: )
    Dwight sighs and tries his best not to moan out loud from the pleasurable experience.
    :smirk:
    What guy WOULDN'T feel like moaning when the girl he wants to kiss and hook up with is giving him a massage? ;)
    (I think this is why my mom forbade me to allow guys to rub my shoulders when I was a teen... :confused: )
    First kiss!!! Eeeeekkk!! <3<3<3 Adorable captures of that!
    Annnnnd there comes the deeper kiss. :mrgreen: Yay!

This story is coming along so well S. :blush: I look forward to more! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

@ZeeGee Thanks for commenting! :) I had to read up on the Pleasants on the wiki and he is true to form in my game. :) Mary Sue is gonna have a bit of help kicking his tush out of the house! :lol:

@emorrill Thanks so much for the comments. :) I just try to dress them as I see their personalities. You do have style. I've seen your sims! If I dressed them like me they would be wearing tshirts, jeans or comfy yoga pants all the time. LOL

A lot of the medical stuff was from ATS. Some of the deco stuff I found on TSR. I dunno why I like throwing deco around too. They can't use it, but it helps set the scene.

I snorted at the ladies! How you find those perfect vids I don't know. I'm with the ladies. There is one guy that jogs along the beach road I see some days when I'm driving out that way and I'm doing that looking too. I figure I might be old...but I ain't dead.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bekkasan Dr Tibazzi has given Dwight sound advice! The Doctor knows Lorelei! Does he also know what she is?
    He must have been a mess after his accident from your description of the medical procedures he went through!
    Dwight is getting into Lorelei territory now that he has started diving! :D
    I am glad Dwight didn't burn the hot dogs! What a lovely place he chose to share his meal with Lorelei :)
    Who doesn't like cat videos!? :D
    Great capture of their facial expressions while playing arcade games :)
    That was brave of Dwight to open up like that with Lorelei!
    I wonder when Lorelei will reveal her secret to him?
    @bekkasan LOL at them both admiring her stockinged legs in the hot tub :D
    Got a good laugh from the gossip she shared :D
    I bet that massage felt good!
    What a great evening they had together and the first kiss was perfect :)

There is one guy that jogs along the beach road I see some days when I'm driving out that way and I'm doing that looking too. I figure I might be old...but I ain't dead.

Yeah yeah lady! :smiley:

Google searches help me find all the right videos. ;)
    And you're right, "clutter" can really set a scene. :)

@Mikezumi Thanks for commenting! He really did have some major injuries. I researched to see what kind would be feasible in that type of accident before deciding on that part of the story. Shame he can't have a limp or use the cane, but I can still write it my way. :wink:
    Next update will have more info about diving in it. :)
    I thought it was time for Dwight to open up and then they just had to kiss the next update. It was so romantic and I love that aspect of it.

@emorrill I guess I don't use the right search words when I try to hunt for a song or a phrase. :hushed: I'll start sending them to you and let you hunt for me. :lol: Like you don't have enuff to do!
    I do love clutter and probably put too much in game. If it starts lagging too much I will take some out and reset the town. :)
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited March 2019
    Woohooo! Sappy love story with kissing. <3<3<3

Oh, being in the hot tub doesn't make a mermaid have a tail? I learned something new.

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures

Lorelei gets up the next morning and wakes up KoolAid telling him all about her date with Dwight. "He kissed me!" she smiles dreamily and gives KoolAid an extra helping of his food she is so happy. The doorbell rings and the Simexpress has left a delivery for her. It is the underwater camera she ordered. Finally!
    46678400494_d143f30166_b.jpg

She hurries to the water and swims directly to the underwater rock formation. She takes several pictures from different angles hoping that she read the instructions properly and pushed the right buttons. She is good at many things, but technology leaves her flustered, anxious and cranky.
    33574808778_f62f9d59fb_b.jpg
    33574808708_982d94a6f1_b.jpg

She takes the camera to the science lab where Pearl works. Pearl promised to download the pictures and print them out for her on her work computer. Back home, Lorelei tacks the pictures to the wall and studies them. She can make out some of the symbols on the petroglyph but does not have a clue what they mean. The language is not a mer-language. It looks more ancient to her untrained eyes. She will have to get some help to decipher the meaning. But who? If she takes it to the science lab, they will take over the project and she does not want that. Pearl might feel she must tell the other scientists so not her. Dwight knows how to use those confounded computers! Perhaps he would be willing to help her solve the mystery. He is always reading those mystery stories so this would be a real life mystery for him to solve.
    46536107865_cb769a836f_b.jpg
    47415202381_25b370d3f7_b.jpg

She picks up the phone and calls him. "When you finish your exercises can you come by my place? I have something I need to show you."
    "I am jogging home now, so yes, I can be there in about ten minutes. Everything ok?", he asks.
    "Oh, yes, I want to show you some pictures I took while diving. I need some advice and help."
    33539415578_6e2d4c5779_b.jpg
    33539415438_3692d93ca1_b.jpg

Dwight arrives and even though he is a bit sweaty and ripe from his jogging he has thought of kissing Lorelei since he woke up this morning. She doesn't seem to mind a bit of sweat and responds eagerly.
    33539415338_5939f18c4d_b.jpg
    33539415218_8ae69a4014_b.jpg

She shows him the pictures she took and explains her predicament in deciphering the stone.
    "The language is not one I am familiar with and I know quite a few older languages and water languages. I need some help on doing the research and I don't want to turn the site over to the science lab as they will take credit for it and I found it. I can't use that computer thing and was hoping you would help with that part of it. I know you like mysteries. Would you like to help?"
    47415202031_2d49fa88b6_b.jpg

"You got some great pictures but we probably need a few more from other angles of the stone. Some of the detail is not as clear as other parts of the stone. It would help if I could see it in person. I've only had one diving lesson and snorkeled in the shallow waters, but I could try with your help to dive to the site."
    33539414958_296213c1da_b.jpg

"This is a very deep dive and would not be recommended for a beginning diver. I'm very experienced, but until you've gotten a few more dive levels I wouldn't want to risk taking you that deep. I can help train you though. The stone has been there for centuries, I expect it will be there once we get you trained."
    33539414788_083a4bc043_b.jpg

"Are there any sharks in that deep water?
    33539414628_da8233275a_b.jpg

"Oh certainly! There are sharks in the deep waters as well as sharks in the shallows. As long as you are with me though, that won't be a problem."
    "So, you are a shark whisperer?" teases Dwight.
    "Kinda," Lorelei laughs. "Pearl invited us to go dancing with her and her new boyfriend Ricardo tonight. Would you like to do that and we can start training and research tomorrow?"
    "It sounds like fun. I'll go home and clean up and be back to pick you up in just a bit."
    33539414478_530592ca0b_b.jpg

"Have I told you how beautiful you are tonight?" Dwight holds Lorelei's hands. "That dress was made for you."
    "You look very handsome all dressed as well. I'd say we are the best looking couple here tonight."
    47415200931_d6831d1c4e_b.jpg

Dwight and Lorelei join Pearl and Ricardo upstairs which has been renovated for those who want to dance. Dwight introduces himself to Ricardo while Lorelei and Pearl chat. Dwight and Lorelei enjoy dancing with each other. Dwight is pleased he only had to sit out a few dances to rest his back and leg. They get the munchies and Dwight orders shrimp cocktail for the group. Ricardo and Pearl are in the corner somewhere smooching and don't join them.
    47415201081_d88cfce254_b.jpg
    33539414048_e9d1b42333_b.jpg
    33539413968_b5f7c447bc_b.jpg
    33539413828_751d9c1caa_b.jpg

Dwight and Lorelei kiss goodnight in the moonlight. When they kiss it is as if they are the only two people on the planet. The world recedes and it is hard for them to let go of each other, but they finally both need to take a breath. Dwight takes a deep breath and tells her he will be over in the morning after his exercises and they can start the research and dive training. He watches her go in and hears the lock click before he walks down the steps.
    47415200801_1b9b5c137c_b.jpg
    33539413568_448b7e24bd_b.jpg

Dwight walks back to his place and looks out at the sea. He is hopeful for his future and happy for the first time in a long while. He will always miss the life he had, he will never forget. Life is full of changes and he is finally accepting that. He will look forward from now on, never forgetting the lessons he learned in the past that will make him stronger in his future.
    47415200721_ee2bd0f908_b.jpg

Dreams
    47415200671_16e399897c_b.jpg
    40462295543_4b77c84163_b.jpg

Dwight does his morning exercises at the barre stretching and pushing his muscles to relax after sleeping all night. They are starting to respond to the stretching and not feeling as tight during his morning routine.
    40462295453_bb23031440_b.jpg

He sits down at the computer and does some research into ancient languages and petroglyphs and realizes this clunky old computer and lack of internet speed is not going to make researching very fast. He makes a couple of calls and finds out the best place to go.
    40462295343_705169145c_b.jpg

He walks over to Lorelei's and after several good morning kisses tells her they are headed to the library which has excellent internet connections and several good computers.
    40462295123_570902d8e3_b.jpg

At the library Lorelei tells him "I'm not using that computer! They make my brain want to explode!" Dwight explains she can find the books on the shelves and research from the books. "Ok, just keep that thing away from me!
    47427946821_be8bc4e4e8_b.jpg
    32486069407_d19be32523_b.jpg

Dwight gives her a hug realizing that technology is really not her thing. "I'll move the computer so you will have more room for books." He pulls up a list of books for her to find and she searches the library shelves happy to be away from the technology monster.
    33552053578_cc0a5629f7_b.jpg
    33552053548_c4ff059f08_b.jpg

Lorelei finds many books on ancient languages and stacks them on the desk. She scans through them marking sections to follow up on with little slips of paper. Dwight finds several promising sites, prints off some information and downloads more into his flash drive.
    40462293633_68571d0451_b.jpg

They check out the books and while Lorelei takes those back to his place, Dwight goes to the electronics store to pick up a better computer and arranges for his landlord to provide better internet. He meets her back at his place and she has the books set up in the living area. Dwight picks up one book that seems promising written by world renowned expert on ancient languages Rafe Sinclair.
    33554632638_09958c665c_b.jpg

Lorelei who loves to be outdoors is getting antsy. "It is way to pretty to spend anymore time indoors researching. Lets start your training now."
    "Works for me. I'll grab my equipment and be ready in a few."
    33554632578_7d5f5186a5_b.jpg

Lorelei reviews basic diving procedure with Dwight to see what he learned in his class. Awesome, I think you are ready for one of the shallower dive areas. Ready?"
    Dwight nods, "yes, everything is stowed on board the boat. I didn't see your stuff though."
    "Silly!" she laughs and runs ahead "last one in has to gut the fish we catch."
    46707550694_f30096e46d_b.jpg

They race to the boat but with her head start she got on board before him. Dwight laughs "There may not be much left to eat since I've never done that before!"
    33554632488_f5f87d6fe8_b.jpg

@KevinL5275 Thanks for commenting. :) I had this whole story in my head for the hot tub I had to change when she didn't change to a mermaid. lol....I didn't know that she wouldn't either.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @bekkasan: Yay! Dwight and Lorelei are so adorable together. EEE! First kiss! :)
    :) Smile!

edited March 2019
    @bekkasan Aww, Lorelei telling Kool Aid all about her date and first kiss with Dwight. <3
    Then Dwight could only think of kissing her once he got up this morning. Aww! <3 So romantic! I miss the thrill of a brand new relationship, when you can't keep your hands off each other. :smirk:
    Nice pictures she took. :)
    I love that pic of Dwight studying the photographs and her pose there. I've seen that pose in a few people's stories and I'm wondering where it comes from. :p
    The shark conversation was cute. :blush:
    Wow! I'd say they definitely ARE the best looking couple in the place! :star:;)
    Shake that bo'oty Dwight! :love:
    I love that Dwight feels happy now and is accepting that while change is hard, it's still always going to happen. He's got this!
    Aww, they're dreaming of each other! <3
    ----
    Yup that IS an old computer Dwight! :lol: *Raise your hand if you remember those!* :p
    Boy she sure is afraid of computers huh? :( (Oh is she a Technophobe? ) Sweet Dwight to the rescue. :blush:
    Dwight picks up one book that seems promising written by world renowned expert on ancient languages Rafe Sinclair.
    ^NICE!!! :lol:
    Time for diving lessons! :smiley: I can't wait for when he founds out she's a mermaid! :mrgreen:
    Double Awesomes for you lady. :kissing_heart: On the Main thread and on this one.

Lorelei reviews basic diving procedure with Dwight to see what he learned in his class. Awesome, I think you are ready for one of the shallower dive areas. Ready?"
    Dwight nods, "yes, everything is stowed on board the boat. I didn't see your stuff though."
    "Silly!" she laughs and runs ahead "last one in has to gut the fish we catch."
    46707550694_f30096e46d_b.jpg

Uh oh, looks like she is just going to tell him "cold turkey." I hope you get a good "shocked face." :D

I had a mermaid turn during a pool party, so I figured they turned any time they were submerged. I guess hot tubs and bath tubs do not count.

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures

@Puddinroy Thanks so much for commenting. :) It was time!

@emorrill Thanks so much for commenting.
    I don't remember whose pose that is, but it is kinda cute. :)
    I'll try to look it up for you.
    Their bubbles were perfect for the conversation!
    Yes, she is a technophobe as well as eco friendly so she gets funky moodlets from even the taxi rides around town. Using her smart phone doesn't bug her....go figure!
    I wonder how many will pick up on the Rafe reference! I miss him and his family!

@KevinL5275 Thanks so much for commenting. Next update coming up shortly. I got a great face!
    I was hoping to do one of those Daryl Hannah shots with Lorelei in that big tub, but, she doesn't switch in the tub. :lol:

Lorelei jumps in the water and signals for Dwight to jump in as well. Just as he jumps he sees Lorelei already in the water undergoing a strange transformation. Her legs become a tail.....a mermaid tail. He quickly swims back to the surface, his mouth gaping wide open as he looks at her.
    "What?" she says.
    Dwight is stunned, silenced, and unsure of how to respond. He finally comes up with, "I knew I saw a mermaid in the pool!"
    "I didn't know you had seen me swimming around in your pool."
    "Well, I just barely saw you. I kinda thought I was dreaming or hallucinating.....you know...pills and booze back then."
    33554632358_143f2877fa_b.jpg

"You really didn't know? What did you think about the scales on my legs?
    "I just thought you had the most beautiful legs I've ever seen in my life," Dwight admits to her. "I really didn't think much more than wondering why you wore stockings all the time. It never dawned on me they were scales."

Lorelei is stunned that he didn't know, ecstatic that he thinks her legs are beautiful. She looks at him and quietly asks, "Is this going to be a thing, you know, a problem, with us? I need to know now if this is a problem. I didn't realize you didn't know. I would have told you rather than shock you like this."
    33554632298_5f5b9d8348_b.jpg

"No....no, it is not gonna be a problem. Lorelei, knowing you are a mermaid doesn't change who you are or how I feel about you. Wrapping my head around the idea that mermaids are real is a little strange, but obviously it is true. You still have the most beautiful legs.....err....tail....err I mean fin I've ever seen. Dwight swims closer to her, puts his arms around her and holds her kissing her softly. "I'm sorry if my reaction hurt you. I was surprised, but I would never dream of hurting you."
    She holds him, hugging him tightly and kisses him back. She giggles at him stumbling over what to call her tail. "It really is a mermaid tail and it is okay to call it that. Appaloosa Plains must be pretty far away and isolated to not know about merpeople. You didn't even know about sprites! There are a lot of different occult people in this world. I'll give you a lesson on them later. Right now, lets dive!" She kisses him again and tells him to suit up.
    33554632158_d4efd34b59_b.jpg

Dwight dives down as he was taught and swims in the beautiful world under the sea. He finds a treasure chest, but cannot open it. He collects a few shells. He notices some strange tentacles coming out of a cave and backs away from that area. Somehow under water he is still able to communicate with Lorelei. He tells her he really loves diving, seeing the beautiful world down under the ocean. She loves watching him explore and seeing the wonder on his face as he sees the ocean and it's beauty.
    46707550454_f98433ec2f_b.jpg
    33554631858_a5ee59d83c_b.jpg
    33554631748_06974caf1c_b.jpg
    33554631978_d71953fe58_b.jpg

Dwight's gauge on his oxygen tank alarms and it time for him to decompress. They rise slowly to the surface holding hands. Dwight puts his equipment on the boat. They swim together to the shore, Lorelei matching her strokes to his. They wade to shore and Dwight watches as she transforms back from her mermaid form. He puts his arms around her. "Does it hurt to transform?"
    "No, it is a very natural sensation and the water surrounds me takes any pressure away."
    47405254352_4eb5c1dc1d_b.jpg

"Lorelei, the more time I spend with you, the more time I want to spend with your. I would like for us to be exclusive. Only date each other. Will you be my girlfriend?"
    Lorelei takes his hand and simply replies, "Yes." They seal it with a kiss and then another kiss.
    47405254262_726d4aaabd_b.jpg
    47405254162_49e796b286_b.jpg
    40493395373_6737c4f7f3_b.jpg
    @bekkasan The truth comes out! :smiley:
    LOL! :lol: Dwight's face here:
    33554632358_143f2877fa_b.jpg
    PERFECT! :lol: I love when our sims give us the perfect expressions for what we need in our stories! :)
    Well I'm sure Dwight would've noticed they were scales on her legs if they'd gotten super cozy before now. :smirk: Oh boy what a shock that would be in a passionate moment! :lol:
    Lorelei's face expression when she asks Dwight if "this is going to be a problem" was perfect too. :star:
    Aww, Dwight is such a sweetheart. <3 (I never doubted you'd make him be. ;) )
    Your graphics are fab lady, whatcha talking about?? ;)
    They are an official couple now! :smiley:<3
    They seal it with a kiss and then another kiss.
    ^Uh oh...I feel a song coming on. :p
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9755RnDqMFQ
    Perfect ending shot! <3<3<3
    40493395373_6737c4f7f3_b.jpg

@KevinL5275 Thanks so much for commenting. Next update coming up shortly. I got a great face!
    I was hoping to do one of those Daryl Hannah shots with Lorelei in that big tub, but, she doesn't switch in the tub. :lol:

Woohoo, nice face! LOL And yes I was thinking "Splash" too. *big grin*

I wonder if she's going to share some kelp with him and if that would heal his injuries. hrmm..... B)

@emorrill Thanks so much for the comments. :) and the song! Perfect!
    Well, most of my sims start off slowly in relationships. I make 'em wait! lol
    I firmly believe in friends first for lasting relationships, even for sims.
    But, I also play epic lifetimes, so dag, they gotta wait around for some things! lol

@KevinL5275 Glad you liked the face and the update. :)
    Now....that would be telling. :wink:
    @emorrill Thanks so much for the comments. :) and the song! Perfect!
    Well, most of my sims start off slowly in relationships. I make 'em wait! lol
    I firmly believe in friends first for lasting relationships, even for sims.
    But, I also play epic lifetimes, so dag, they gotta wait around for some things! lol

@bekkasan Oh same here lady. :blush:
    I was just being silly with my comment. :p

edited March 2019
    @bekkasan Awwww Lorelei confiding to KoolAid about her date is so cute :)
    Lovely underwater shots!
    I quite like the smell of fresh sweat on the right man so I am sure Lorelei doens't mind either ;)
    I don't blame Dwight for worrying about sharks! :o:D
    What a lovely venue for dancing the night away!
    The shrimp looks pretty good too!
    What a gentleman to wait until she locks her door <3
    Awwww dreaming about each other <3
    LOL at Lorelei's face at the Library! :D
    Is Rafe Sinclair who I am thinking it is?
    Gutting fish is stinky business! I would have tried harder to get on the boat first! :D
    The look on Dwight's face when he realizes Lorelei is a mermaid is priceless!
    Dwight has a lot to learn about the different creatures that inhabit simdom but I think he will take it all in his stride :)
    Awwww Congrats to them on going steady <3

@Mikezumi Thanks so much for reading and commenting. :)
    Rafe is who you think he is. :wink:
    I'm really happy with the picture when he discovered she was a mermaid.
    They are so cute together, I just had to go ahead and make it official with the steady. :)

After Dwight completed his time out with decompression, Lorelei took him to another dive spot nearby. This dive spot had some thick areas of kelp growing. Dwight lost track of Lorelei as they went down, but Lorelei was able to find him easily. She is very impressed at how quickly he is taking to diving.
    47398026152_4278905e0f_b.jpg
    47398026052_eeb6d7f361_b.jpg

Dwight explores an area where a ship has been wrecked. Much of the debris is scattered over a wide area and also buried under the sand. He thinks bringing a metal detector would be a fun idea.
    47398025982_29299c041f_b.jpg

Lorelei is not impressed with the piece of coral I had her check out, but Dwight is excited that the treasure chest is opening. He found a few pieces of silver and a gnome hiding in the chest.
    47398025862_3fb1cff1b6_b.jpg

Lorelei signals to Dwight and she shows him a spot with some ancient ruins of some lost city. Dwight loves exploring it and uses his vivid imagination seeing the people in his mind and what disaster must have struck to send the city to the ocean. Dwight tells Lorelei how much he is enjoying diving.
    47398025682_922e382a11_b.jpg
    32509155147_a465935986_b.jpg

Lorelei had hoped she and Dwight could explore the cave, but the tentacled beast is too active and not a good idea to aggravate him. They will have to try another time.
    33574809308_3572ca0d11_b.jpg

Dwight was looking over some pottery shards when his tank alarmed and he signaled Lorelei that he need to surface. Lorelei quickly follows Dwight as he makes his way slowly to the surface so he can decompress.
    32509155027_227d958654_b.jpg
    33574809208_2032a16b0b_b.jpg

They wade through the shallows and Lorelei's phone begins ringing. She hits the ignore button and they celebrated their second dive together with hugs and kisses.
    32509154817_257cd3c5ca_b.jpg
    32509154627_e25e14734a_b.jpg