Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

1525354555658...Next

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    @Zinniavanilla The game I have on hold needs to be replaced with mine and Bubbz's game. And mine and Mouse's game can be put on the waiting list because we are ready to host when it's our turn.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I think I'm gonna stop playing here, at least for a time. Does anyone want to take over with a new masterlist? I'm completely fine with keeping it up if it's more convienent for people but updates will probably be more delayed.
    unknown.png
    I can make a masterlist if you want. Or I make make a temporary one here somewhere. Which would you prefer?
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I can make a masterlist if you want. Or I make make a temporary one here somewhere. Which would you prefer?

I feel like another one would be better that way we have 2 lists to look at if one of them gets behind.
    Ill make one as soon as I can. Will post the link here when done. :) We can still uae this one, or we can completely swap over to mine. Its up to Zinnia if she wants to keep updating hers.
    Ill make one as soon as I can. Will post the link here when done. :) We can still uae this one, or we can completely swap over to mine. Its up to Zinnia if she wants to keep updating hers.

I'd rather you not make it right away, lest it get a bit confusing with signing up. But I will tell you what I'd prefer some time soon.
    unknown.png
    Oh, well I already started making it.....it's already published and Im just editing it... Should I just leave it alone for now? Cause all it says is reserved rn.
    edited March 2019
    Oh, well I already started making it.....it's already published and Im just editing it... Should I just leave it alone for now? Cause all it says is reserved rn.

I mean, I guess if you get everything updated I could link to it on the first post here since I've no real reason not to.

Also, and I apologize if this comes off as nit-picky, I'd appreciate it if not all lines are written in the bright pink you usually use for hosting. Some, to separate categories like I have it is fine but I can hardly read it on my laptop without highlighting everything.
    unknown.png
    I was gonna base it off how you have it set up because it is easier, so I wasnt gonna put it all in pink. That would be a bit too much. I can always try to change it to a darker color if the pink I use is too hard to read.
    I was gonna base it off how you have it set up because it is easier, so I wasnt gonna put it all in pink. That would be a bit too much. I can always try to change it to a darker color if the pink I use is too hard to read.

Alright, I don't know about others since I can see it fine on anything save for my laptop, and even then it's never really bothered me since I'm already familiar with basic Mafia rules so I don't read all the front page 90% of the time.
    unknown.png
    Here's my Masterlist. It is still in the process of being updated and stuff, but yeah. For now, we can keep sign-ups here and just use mine as a more updated list, or we can just move over to mine. I really dont care tbh.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/957451/roses-mafia-masterlist/p1
    edited March 2019
    So, Do we want to completely move over to mine or do we want to do sign-ups here and Ill keep mine updated as needed.
    Just wanting to make sure I know whats going on.
    It'd be easier if everyone just went there.
    unknown.png
    Ok. That works.
    Should I un-bookmark this?
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Should I un-bookmark this?

You can if you like, no one's gonna use it anymore so you won't get notifications for it either way. I'm keeping it bookmarked for sentimental reasons :joy:
    Lol ok I’m gonna keep it bookmarked for a little bit just in case but I’ll delete it soon
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    hiiiii
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

hiiiii

Hello
    unknown.png