Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Who knew bathrooms could be palatial? These are all really good!
  • SpinfurSpinfur Posts: 33 Member
    Oh wow I just saw this forum, I might try it out soon because I want to improve my building skills since I'm not the greatest at it.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Spinfur wrote: »
    Oh wow I just saw this forum, I might try it out soon because I want to improve my building skills since I'm not the greatest at it.

Hello @Spinfur :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! You are very welcome to a room in this week’s or a future week’s room challenge :) Happy simming!
  • SpinfurSpinfur Posts: 33 Member
    Thanks! I might try it soon once I become member and can upload pictures just a warning I'm not the greatest at building (but I decorate a mean room :wink: )
    Spinfur wrote: »
    Thanks! I might try it soon once I become member and can upload pictures just a warning I'm not the greatest at building (but I decorate a mean room :wink: )

Congratulations on becoming a full member! @Spinfur :)
  • ArrowBuildsArrowBuilds Posts: 76 Member
    Thank you @rosemow @Nicky2M @SvalaValhalla for your lovely comments! ♥

Congrats to @gmcrozier @emere for your Maxis Faves! You both deserve it! ♥

@AlJay your pink bathroom is pretty awesome! I love the contrast between the vivid pink and the stark black and white. I really like how you've used the space, how you've partitioned off the shower and toilet in the center of the room to give some privacy but not completely separate them. That corner bathtub looks great under those decorative stained glass ceiling lights, and I love that you framed that area with the pink curtains. The sink area is very pretty with the pink light-up mirror, and the clutter on the shelves makes the room feel well used and lived in. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@SvalaValhalla This is a very elegant gothic red bathroom! The flooring looks great with the black and red carpet against the wood. I love all the red flowers and candles that add a softness to the room, and the rose petals on the floor by the bathtub. The mirror behind the bathtub is a great way of framing it, and I like that you added the statue to watch over any Sims using this room. I really like all the counters and cabinet space for towels and toiletries, and the candles and flowers on the cabinet look lovely. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@ListentoToppDogg Your pink bathroom is very spacious! I really like that you've designed this as a family bathroom with elements for any cats that live with the Sims. The shelving unit by the toilet with the medicine cabinet and bin are a great way of making this bathroom feel lived in and well used. I like the bead curtains on the wall by the door framing the ironing board and flowers. The washer and dryer look nice next to the sink with the bears on top as if they've just been washed, this really is a multi-purpose room! The large bathtub and shower is welcoming and I like the assortment of towels, laundry and toiletries dotted around. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@meowcatmeowkitty congrats on your Maxis Fave! You deserved it! Your red bathroom is absolutely stunning! I really love the sink area with the bamboo picture frame resting on the counter with the candles and toiletries, what a lovely design choice. The large mirror next to the towel cabinet is great for Sims getting ready for their day. I like the little meditation area with the red streamers on the wall and the bamboo and incense, it's very calming and a great way for Sims to start their day. I like the hint of privacy with the toilet being behind the short wall, and the use of all the artwork on the walls is lovely. That large bathtub with the red floral pattern fits perfectly with the room, and the laundry basket next to it and the dresser is a nice touch. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@ZKirian congrats on your Maxis Fave! You deserved it! Your bathroom is so elegant. I really love how Sims can relax in the bath and view the lovely aquarium with pretty fish swimming around, how calming! The counters framing this area is a lovely way of adding cabinet space for towels and toiletries. The sink area is beautiful and looks well used and lived in with all the clutter and the bathrobe hanging next to it. I like that you've offered a hint of privacy with the small wall separating the toilet from the shower. I really love all the flowers and candles you've dotted around, they help create a very welcoming feeling. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@PitlordMaggie I really love the tiles you chose for the walls, they add a nice contrast of gold to the rest of the room and incorporate purple in a elegant way. I like the purple mirror and rugs, I know we're limited on purple items in the game so I'm really impressed with how well you've pulled this challenge off! The purple framed butterfly picture and shelf above the bathtub are lovely and make the room feel lived-in. I like the shelving unit with towels next to the shower, and the little table with the toiletries and flowers. The addition of the large wardrobe makes the room multi-purpose and creates a nice use of the space. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@Fizzstix What a lovely purple bathroom! Like I said above, I know how we don't have a lot of purple items in the game compared to other colours but you've really created this bathroom amazingly! I love all the different rugs you used that introduce other colours into the room and help to separate each area. I really like that you framed the sink and mirror with the pink and purple curtains, and separated the toilet from the shower and bath area with those lovely room dividers. I love that you included a vanity table with makeup for Sims to beautify themselves each day. The bead curtains framing the door are a lovely feature too! Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@jeswainston65 Wow this is bright! I like that you've contrasted the vivid greens of the walls and floor with the pops of black and white throughout the room. I like how you've offered the element of privacy by separating each area with the small walls with glass partitions. The little vanity area with the mirror and toiletries us a lovely choice, and the flowers and nature artworks are very pretty. I like the green ceiling lights you used, that really brighten the room up without being too stark. The bookshelf by the toilet is an interesting choice, and I like the shelves by the shower to hold towels and toiletries. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@WILDFLOWER1971 congrats on your Maxis Fave! You deserved it! Your purple bathroom is so interesting to look at! Immediately those floor tiles jump out at me, they're a really great way of introducing the complimentary gold colour alongside the purple. Even though you've used super vivid purple walls, you've toned down the colour scheme by using cream and yellow coloured items that break up the colour and give the room a softness. I love all the flowers by the bathtub, what a relaxing area to spend time in, especially with the artwork and little statue adding even more visual interest. I really like that sink area with the butterflies framing the mirror. The use of the clutter, ironing board, and towel cabinet make this room feel like it would fit well in any family home. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@LadyAlexiel your turquoise bathroom is beautiful! I really love the floral floor lights creating a centerpiece for the room with the little bird bath, what a lovely thing to see as soon as you walk in. The sink area is very nice and practical with lots of counter space for all the clutter items that make the room feel lived-in. I like that you've partitioned the room subtly with the mirror room dividers, they're the perfect colour and offer a little privacy for the Sims getting ready for the day in the shower. I like that you've added a litter box and a toddler potty, this makes the room family-ready and homely. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@luckyheather your bathroom is just stunning. Honestly am absolutely blown away by this! I really love the plants and fountains by the shower, that is simply gorgeous and a lovely feature. The sink area is beautiful with the tall mirrors, and I like the different potted plants you've used to carry the nature from that feature corner. The toilet area is lovely with the cabinets for toiletries and the wall speaker so that Sims can listen to their favourite music with bathing. I love the different artwork that adds to the minimalist feel of this build, and the little seating area partitioned off with the floor to ceiling dividers. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@coolsim9999999 congrats on your Maxis Fave! You deserved it! Your orange bathroom is lovely! I really like the way you decorated the walls, with the white woof panelling and the orange paint, mixed with the sand coloured feature walls. I love that you created your own rug using that orange carpet and the white, yellow and red floor decal, its super unique and fits the room perfectly. I like how spacious this room is, but nothing feels lost - you've got a great flow to the room. I like the corner bath you used and the shower on the opposite wall of the little nook, and I like that you added the short wall as a way to offer privacy to Sims using the toilet. I like the cabinet on the wall by this sink for keeping toiletries in, and I love those orange chess piece lamps you used! Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@_sweet_storm I'm really sorry to hear about your puppy, I hope that you find some comfort and aren't in too much pain. The bathroom you entered is really lovely. The hot tub area is absolutely gorgeous. I love that you separated it using the plant dividers, and the candles on each of the tables framing the beautiful tree and the hot tub add a softness that's really inviting. The sitting areas to the side of the hot tub are very inviting and add some comfort to the room. The sink and shower area is very elegant and fits perfectly with the aesthetic of the rest of the room. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@Corenren what an interesting take on this challenge! I love that you thought outside the box (room?) with this one. You've created a really beautiful outdoor bathroom, which I imagine would fit very nicely with an exotic holiday villa somewhere warm and sunny. I love all the plants and flowers throughout this build, you can never have too many! The fountain dividers separate the space in a beautifully elegant way. The bathtub you picked is very luxurious and I love that you've framed it with the rocks and candles. The vanity table is very pretty among the flowers, I think it would be very calming for a Sim to sit there and do their makeup. The toilet and shower area and the sink area are both very pretty, I love all the clutter you used and the statue to add to the luxury vibes. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@JojoMOMSTER What a lovely orange bathroom! I love the sink area, the light up mirror looks lovely on those white tiles which contrast with the rest of the orange walls in a really lovely way! I love all the artwork you've used, they all fit together perfectly and tie into the nature elements that you've introduced with the potted bamboo. The wall lights look very elegant above the bathtub and add a soft inviting glow to the room. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@chips46 This is such a pretty pink bathroom! I really love that you used the illuminated floor stars all over the place, they make the room seem super glittery and I just adore it! The bathtub area is gorgeous with the flowers framing it, and the flower artwork is super pretty! I love that you added the rose petals to the bath mats, that's a really nice feature. The sink area is lovely with the tall mirrors and the assortment of clutter. The vanity mirror is a perfect addition to this bathroom. I like that you've added some privacy for Sims who are showering with the partition wall, and that you've added the bathrobe and towels to that wall. I'm so in love with this! Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@Designasim another pretty pink bathroom! I love the bathtub area, how you've framed the tall windows with the pink curtains and the statues that add to the elegance of the room. I like that you added a fireplace for Sims to dry themselves by after they've enjoyed themselves in that luxury bath. The shower area is lovely with the flowers, and I like that you added the towels and bathrobe to make the room feel lived-in. I really like the way you've decorated this bathroom with all the plants and luxury items, it's very elegant, and it has a lovely flow to it. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@Twiggy your bathroom is so cool! I love that you've chosen really vivid blues and contrasted them with the stark black and white, a classic colour combination. I like that you used that choice of floor tiles, they combine each of those colours perfectly. I really like the flow of this room, I like how you've separated each part with their own nooks or short walls for privacy. The sink area is beautiful with the black counters and cabinets to store toiletries, and the plant and clutter on either side of the sink make the room feel lived-in. I really like the shower and bath area, and how you've added the towels and bathrobes ready for a Sim to grab when they're done. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥

@gladlypants how bright and lovely this bathroom is! I love that you decided on his and hers sinks (which by the way are beautiful, greta choice), and the rug you've chosen incorporates all the colours of this build beautifully. The shower area is really awesome, I like that you've separated it and designed it with the floor drain and the bench, like the whole area is a wet room, not just a single shower. I really like all the flowers you used, and the artwork is beautiful. The little dressing area with the mirror, stool and clutter is a lovely place for Sims to get ready for their day. Great design, thank you for sharing ♥
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,716 Member

Wow thank you @ArrowBuilds for your wonderful comments about my bathroom :) I must admit I did use a couple of googled images for inspiration as I wanted to do a nice modern black bathroom, so I am happy that you liked my interpretation :) I do love water features Lol. Thanks again I appreciate your comments.
  • jeswainston65jeswainston65 Posts: 530 Member
    Thank you @ArrowBuilds ... such in depth commentary is always a joy to read ... it means my work does not go unnoticed. Thank you!
    I am only limited by my imagination.

I. AM. A. UNICORN!

lol

You should see the master bathroom in my brother's home. It's pretty big. Separate shower, jacuzzi bathtub nook, walk in his and hers closet, extra long vanity with his/hers sinks, huge linen closet/storage and separate room for the toilet (which would actually fit 3 people if needed).

It's huge! lol

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    Thank you so much @ArrowBuilds for your nice comments :)
  • PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    Thank you @ArrowBuilds for your detailed comments about my room. And its true, I love a difficult color. I almost threw in the towel :D

@jeswainston65 I would get lost in there!
    Actually if you replace the color scheme with bland grays/whites and a mismatch of cool blues, make the windowed wall straight with plain windows it is pretty close to my bathroom. Tub is a hot-tub, but not a wide one. It's long and narrow and divided by half-wall. I want to repaint it at some point though.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    @ArrowBuilds thank you for your kind review!
  • LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    @ArrowBuilds Wow It's so nice of you to take the time to review everyone, i'm impress.:) Thank you for your detailed review.:)
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    Thank you @ArrowBuilds for your detailed comments about my room. And its true, I love a difficult color. I almost threw in the towel :D

@jeswainston65 I would get lost in there!

lol...yeah....but they have a lot of people in their home ... and everyone seems to end up in their master bedroom/bathroom so lol...4 cats, 1 dog, 3 toddlers, 7 adults lol...

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • WILDFLOWER1971WILDFLOWER1971 Posts: 211 Member
    Wow i am so surprised my Irish Eyes Dinning was chosen for a maxis fave. After seeing everyone else's rooms I really didn't think mine had a chance for a fave.....Thank you for all the positive comments on my rooms. Everyone is so nice....and you must know i admire all your rooms i just don't have that much time to write awesome comments like some of you do. Thanks everyone for your support and loving comments.

James 3:13
    Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

https://facebook.com/PiperSims4Gaming/?ref=bookmarks
  • DesignasimDesignasim Posts: 87 Member

lol

You should see the master bathroom in my brother's home. It's pretty big. Separate shower, jacuzzi bathtub nook, walk in his and hers closet, extra long vanity with his/hers sinks, huge linen closet/storage and separate room for the toilet (which would actually fit 3 people if needed).

It's huge! lol

Jacuzzi bathtub nook I might have to use that in a build one day with that corner Jacuzzi tub. :)
  • DesignasimDesignasim Posts: 87 Member
    @crysk I love those tiles and how you used a higher tile for behind the shower to make it look like the shower was tiled. The fountains into the hot tube is very nice and the I like how you have the flower beds. The extra fountain makes a very nice place to sit beside.

@Nicky2M A very glamours bathroom. I like how you have the bathtub on a raised platform, and separate shower and toilet rooms.

@ArrowBuilds A very lovely bath I like your inspiration from your time living aboard and it really shows. The pink and green gives it a really fun touch. Love all the flowers.

@AlJay Pretty in Pink is very pretty. I surprised how much hot pink stuff there is in the Sims. I love how you made the corner triangular to fit the shape of the Jacuzzi tub. Your Sims outfit looks like what half of my clothes are lol.

@SvalaValhalla Very awesome bathroom! I love how everything blends in with each other. Love how much storage and candles there are. I don't know what type of theme you were going for, but I hope you don't mind me saying that it looks like a perfect bathroom for a romantic Vampire!

@ListentoToppDogg A nice large pink bathroom lots of room to grow into or have a dance around while getting ready in the morning. The washer/dryer and ironing board make it a very functioning room.

@meowcatmeowkitty A very nice modern bathroom. I love how you used the shiny tiles and added a meditation nook.

@ZKirian Ocean Breeze is a very suiting name. I really like the bathtub area with the fish tank the the rounded counters. Your lights, pictures and the columns are a nice nautical touch.

@PitlordMaggie It is very nice you took inspiration from your own bathroom! I love the purple tiles, the little nook with stain glass windows and the the built in closet. The books beside the bathtub is a nice touch.

@Fizzstix I is nice that you found a way around not having that many things with purple to work with. I like how you divided your bathroom with the screen. I love your Sim and her little doggy is a nice touch.

• ArrowBuildsArrowBuilds Posts: 76 Member
    edited March 2019
    Thank you @Designasim for your comment! It means a lot ♥
  • KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    Theme for the week: Your favourite colour bathroom
    My Favourite Color: Beige
    Gallery name of room : Oh My Beige!
    Origin id : K0J1K
    Pictures of the room :

ZHwSYzv.png
    oZioSx3.png
    DgQmJqk.png
    hWJPY8i.png
    BRQiaC9.png

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    @ArrowBuilds and @Designasim thank you for the nice comments on my room. :)
    edited March 2019
    Oh My Beige is a very lovely and calming bathroom! @KojiK :) The beige colour scheme is so very restful! Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The patterned beige floor rug adds a nice look to the room. Very nice sink and mirror counter nook! Sims will enjoy using the beauty items, tissues and towels that are there. The diffferent varieties of towels look very nice together. They will enjoy the nice aroma of incense filling the room. The plant adds a nice touch of green and nature to complement with the beige colour. Very nice shower and bath tub nook! It looks creatively great the way you have placed a ledge table over the tub! The patterned wall is very nice. Sims will like wearing the beige bath robe after bathing or showering. The beige wall texture and wooden flooring is calming! Very nice ottoman stool sitting area in the middle of the room for Sims to relax.
    The beige colour scheme creates a very lovely and peaceful room! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Love that beige bathroom

I. AM. A. UNICORN!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top