The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LadyAlexiel builds/rooms showcase

LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
edited March 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Simply a place where I post some of my creations.They don't have custom content in it. But I use bb.moveobjects on.
My origin ID:LadyAlexiel
my sims 4 gallery

Edit: the list of my builds are in the third post of this thread.

One of my latest is the Queen of Vampire's Castle which may look similar my other creation named Last Vampire Castle, because both build are inspired by the game Castlevania. This one is suppose to be more accurate(with what is possible to do within the sims 4 and without CC.) version of Carmilla's Castle in the game Castlevania:Lord of Shadow. By using first clue spire I tried to give a Neo-Gothic architecture feeling to the build.Some of the rooms are easter egg to the game Lord of Shadow.
iyrkSo2.png
nx7BdXg.png
DjxyOhr.png
wzWJ5Gd.png
vC91wOy.png
Laura's room
g85vmlD.png
The vampire chest game room
vwCzJrF.png
0GX40jd.png
Carmilla's room
PdohvtN.png
For more picture click here.
Download
And for comparison here my Last Vampire Castle. Also inspired by the game Castlevania:Lord of Shadow and Castlevania:symphony of the night.
Download
ODCfg1O.png
MM4y4lN.png
fVDAx2y.png
lw4ze4n.png
ah2As7A.png
3Uz8ZdO.png
for more picture click here.
To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
HBmnvTh.jpg
Post edited by LadyAlexiel on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    The exterior design and the layout of both the Queen of Vampire and the Last Vampire Castle look so very great! :) They are so very detailed builds! Very nice roofing and towers! Very nice outdoors areas! The bridges and water areas in Last Vampire Castle and the way you have used the greenery topped fencing in the Queen of the Vampires castle looks very great! The landscaping is done so well! Very nice furnishing of the interiors of the castles! The design of the Vampire chess rooms looks great! The statues on either sides of the black and white chess patterned flooring looks very effective! Very nice design of the throne room in the second castle, The vampire coffin rooms in the builds look great! The dining room in the Queen of Vampire Castle looks very nice. It looks very nice the type of dining chairs used, and that there are a dining table set up either sides of the red carpet pathway. The candies are nice touches on the table top. The fireplace will keep the room warm whilst sims are dining there.
    They are such very creatively designed castle builds! :)
  • LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    edited March 2019
    thank you very much for your comments @rosemow :smiley:

Edit:List of builds
    page1
    Last Vampire Castle Imgur Gallery
    Queen Of vampire castle imgurGallery
    Catlevania 64:the Villa imgur Gallery
    Dîner féerique imgur Gallery
    Into the woods imgur Gallery
    Gray Victorian House imgur Gallery
    Tiny Starter Cottage imgurGallery

List of rooms
    page 2
    Modern TeenGothic Bedroom imgur Gallery
    Throne & treasures Imgur Gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    edited March 2019
    I'm currently working on a house inspired from the villa in the game Castlevania 64 who look like this:
    Castlevania_Aug28%2014_12_40.jpg
    This is what my house look so far:
    mSq9SsL.png
    3Qiv0Qu.png
    MuPEVUm.png
    lZREsQH.png
    4PBDbRm.png
    9qLzmcY.png
    4LtgPvH.png
    for more pictures go here
    Download here
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    Your WIP is looking very great! :) Very nice exterior of the home and layout of the build! The water fountain feature in the front courtyard is a nice touch and the large trees look great! The gazebo with the raised level sitting area is very nice! It looks very nice how the hedging is used through the backyard areas, The bridge looks great through the natural pond. Very nice layout of the interior! The dining room is very nice! It looks nice the type of dining seats used, which suits the type of home. The floral wall paneling looks very nice.
    I hope that your work on the home continues to go well :)
    Thank you @rosemow for your encouraging comments. I hope that your own projects goes well. :)
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    edited March 2019
    I'm currently working on a restaurant for the Quality Control 58 challenge. I'm almost at the budget of 160k so I guess it almost finish :D. This is what it look like so far.
    XR4EaHM.png
    zo1L3Ly.png
    TVldCpQ.png
    fFwoLDS.png
    ISKWJHQ.png
    H25pOuA.png
    u5ti99t.png
    XqhmHBF.png
    more pictures here
    I believe I respected every requirements, but if I forgotten something your welcome to warn me or add constructive comments to help me improve.
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    Your restaurant for the QC Challenge looks so very nice! :) Very nice layout and design of the build! The exterior design of the building looks very great! Very nice roofing! The heart teddy is cute on the roof and heart signs are a great touch! The inner courtyard is nice and the heart shaped floral feature there looks very pretty! Very nice water fountain features in the front corner nooks! The enlarged heart teddies in the wedding area are so cute ! The flower petals aisleway and the overhead string lights is very nice. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs are set up for sims to enjoys eating meals. The red roses are pretty on the table tops. The grassy and floral patches look very special there! The tubs of flowers and floral planter boxes on the walls look very nice! It is nice that there are also outdoors dining areas on the upper balcony.
    The restaurant venue is looking so very nice! It is very special! <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,002 Member
    Fantastic showcase :) Wow, your two castles are absolutely amazing, so much wonderful detail involved and I particularly like the games rooms with the giant chess floor and statues :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @rosemow and @masajo it's very nice of you to take sometime to look at my showcase.Thank you for your wonderful comments.I didn't know if the teddy bear in the wedding area were out of space but since you find them cute I suppose I keep them. :)
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • Blaze_BardBlaze_Bard Posts: 93 Member
    All your builds look pretty classy, but your restaurant certainly has a different vibe from your vampire castles, and personally I like to see my fellow Simmers trying new things :smile:
    Your restaurant still has a bit of a mysterious aura about it -- especially because of the dark forest wallpaper -- but it's also very cheerful, with the flowers and teddy bears. I like the single long-stemmed roses in the middle of each table; they make it seem like this restaurant would be a good place to go on a romantic date. Also, I had never even thought of having a restaurant also be a wedding venue before. Nice work!
    "Good night -- even if you don't have a good knight." -- Ace Niles, Space Case
    Thank you for your comment @Blaze_Bard I'm happy that you find my restaurant mysterious because I was trying to give a fantasy feeling to the dining room. Adding a wedding venue to the restaurant was part of the requirements for the challenge so It not really my idea, but thanks.
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    edited March 2019
    I'm currently working on a fairyland cottage for the BuildnShare number 88. I love to have some advices, does it fit to the theme?I try to make a cottage who seem to be in a forest near a river with a little 'bridge'.
    726nDyI.png
    w0xgQqt.png
    UEs3MhP.png
    86X7oMT.png
    mEngLYM.png
    9tTrkpp.png
    DmfGiYh.png
    9Bqfwqy.png
    At first, the cottage interior had mostly with floral and pink wallpapers in every room, but now I changed for more ancient looking wallpapers to fit the exterior of the house. Do you think it look better this way? Do you think the rocks around the customized fountain are too bigs? The budget cost must not exceed 25 000$.
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    The Fairyland cottage is looking very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The roofing looks great! The trees look very nice placed around the cottage to create the forest look. The rocks look great placed on the edges of the water. The bridge is special and adds to the nice cottagey look. The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! The colour scheme and wallpaper look nice and complement well with the exterior of the home. Very nice armchair reading nook in the bedroom. The flower petals under the dining table, butterflies picture on the wall and swans on the table top are pretty touches.
    It is looking very fairly taleish and nice! :)
    Thank you again for your very detailed comments about my cottage @rosemow.
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @LadyAlexiel

I have so been looking for an excuse to get rid of that 64x64 lot in forgotten hollow and have just found the perfect reason to do that now with your awesome castle build and then move my preferred vamps into it lol All your builds look really beautiful with such a lot of detail. I don't play 4 very much but when I do I enjoy having beautiful builds to suit the theme and you have definitely managed to do that. I look forward to seeing many more builds from you :)
    Thank you @SPARKY1922, I'm happy that you like my creations. Sadly forgotten hollow don't have a 64x64 lot, but the biggest is 40 x 30. There is two 64x64 in Winderburg, one in San Myshuno and Brindleton bay. Thank you again :smiley:
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @LadyAlexiel

I apologise I honestly thought the biggest lot in forgotten hollow was 64x64 although I never checked as I just plonked down a 30x30 vamp style home in that world when Vampires came out and assumed the biggest lot was 64x64-) I did not think much more about it until I saw your wonderful lot which I will still use wherever I have to place it because it's fantastic and perfect for the style I like to play and could totally see my vamps living there :)

edited March 2019
    I know it been a year that I didn't post in this discussion, but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to re-do a thread about the same topic, to show some of my build creation. So here my current work in progress that I'm working on, I want to reproduce this Victorian house I found on internet (no idea if it a famous one).
    1Ruw489.jpg
    S0uG0vI.jpg
    That all the picture I found, so here my version, the scale is not exactly the same but it look a like.
    5HwLTYM.png
    f3pYLCY.png
    cnL1T8V.png
    kjKM7I5.png
    nrsHVuG.png
    r8TW36t.png
    eR9wtkP.png
    Any advice or constructive comments is very welcome.:) I don't know if the roof need some rework and if I should use only one wall pattern on the exterior walls instead of trying to copy the house texture...

If you want to see more picture go here
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    edited March 2019
    Your Victorian WIP is looking very nice! :) You have reflected the ispiration home so very well! The tower and roofing looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The wall pattens and panelling used are very nice. You have captured the Victorian theme so very well! The rooms look very elegant! Very nice colours used! The bedrooms are beautiful! Very nice types of ceiling lights used in the rooms.
    The home is very lovely! :)
    Thank you @rosemow for your comment, I appreciate it :) Now i must admit I am unsure of how I should name it...I already have a house in my catalog named Victorian House, but it less detailed. I would like to find a better name than Victorian House 2....
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    edited March 2019
    In the end. I decide to call my house Gray Victorian House and it's in the gallery now, here the link.
    If you want to see more picture click here.
    I changed the paint pattern color with more gray tone, I think it more look a like to the original house picture.
    hOmbn9J.png
    SrZBzQ5.png
    At first I wanted to use only antiques objects but some modern items are need for some holidays with season. Sims don't get a lot of fun without a computer or tv, sadly.:(
    Ya6Kdeh.png
    W8B6rHC.png
    86IMb5m.png
    5QB2hil.png
    I made a youtuber room since the sim I will move there in my main game, will be a famous one.
    tex7XZl.png
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    It is great that you have now uploaded Grey Victorian Home to the Gallery. :) The name is nice, and very nice new shade of colour that you have used for the exterior. It is a very elegant and lovely home! Very nice room for the YouTuber! The patterned wallpaper adds a very nice look to the room.Sims will enjoy doing streaming there. Very lovely dining room! The type of dining chairs used are very nice! It is nice there is a pets corner nook there also.
    It is a very lovely Victorian home! :)
    Thank you @rosemow, I'm happy that you like my Victorian house:)
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    I made this tiny house for the tiny challenge in the forum, it's named Tiny Starter Cottage. I used only base game items for my fun and because i didn't made a house yet with only base stuff. Here the gallery link.

oxThRaC.png
    OCciNNB.png
    vMeGeLz.png
    7A8RO41.png
    8mhNaMa.png

I also made a small starter house which was my first attempt to make a tiny house. It decorated with base objects, but i didn't put it in the gallery.The exterior is a bit Victorian, but I don't know if should give a re-looking to The house interior and the garden. Maybe i should put more Victorian furniture and forget the base game stuff only...
    lQMmCAt.png
    FTkaH5g.png
    2rhw7tx.png
    h0fEdJz.png
    LtGs8Bn.png
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    edited March 2019
    Both homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of them! The wooden and the brick wall textures give a very nice look to the homes. Very pretty flower garden area in the first home! Sims will enjoy dining at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air surrounded by the flowers. Very lovely furnishing and open plan layout of the interior! The wooden furniture and the colour scheme are very warming! It looks nice the way a half wall separates off the kitchen nook. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv with sunshine coming in through the windows.