Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @RedDestiny92

Omg, I lmao at your line “he tried to be nice but she was mean...girl I can delete your whole family, your parents and aunt and cousins...don't test me.”

And the tots eating pancakes outside is a scream! Lol 😂 What a goofy game

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    @DoodlyDoofus

Did the weird lady burn up while playing in the leaves? What a strange game mechanic 🤔
    SqxdF0m.png

• angelicsamuraiangelicsamurai Posts: 41 Member
    I’ve heard people mention these before

I was wondering if you actually find a way to get rid of their startup $20,000?

Or just play and make sure she doesn’t dip into it?

Anyway, yours looks fun 😊

I had a guy bum around for a few days, just because I didn’t have room for a house for him, he slept in gyms too, 😅

You go and buy an empty plot of land, say 2500 simolions..

Hit Ctrl+Shift and C
    Type : testingcheats on

then type : money 0

Ctrl+Shift and C to close console..

your sim then has 0 money....

• veronica55veronica55 Posts: 106 Member
    edited March 2019
    One of my insane sims is running a weight loss camp. We capture fat sims around the sim world, invite them and lock the doors and we feed them "taste of diet" icecream only untill they slim down enough to earn their freedom. lol
    Obviously, leading a gym club would be easier but nope we like to torture bhahaha
    @angelicsamurai

Ok, cool 😎
    Thank you! 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    @veronica55 😆LOL You might be interested in the Carl’s SIM guide video he just posted to his YouTube channel about the mechanics of the calorie system in the game I had not really thought of it but it’s actually pretty neat.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I'm switching to my simself family again for a while, I have missed them.
    Charlie had his half brother over for Summer Bash and they snapped a pic together. They are so grown up!
    m8InO2u.png
    Beatrice put on a puppet show for her family.
    dGjEh2F.png
    They ended Sumer Bash with a fireworks show! They lit that end of town up!
    IqQ4gXj.png
    They were a little too loud for Beatrice, she didn't like the sound.
    wRTDxbq.png
    After the big fireworks show, they played with some sparklers, a perfect end to a summer holiday.
    jAPlrva.png
    uCnuBrX.png
    Marvel ran away! :cry: Jess had to reassure Beatrice he would come back, only she secretly wasn't sure herself.
    RmTdkaH.png
    y4UzToA.png
    It was Charlie's birthday and he was turning into a young adult. My baby is all grown up! :confounded:
    T4ELQWC.png
    R8gzaAA.png
    He's so handsome.
    jgGcmvE.png
    His half brother was there to celebrate, they shared a brotherly hug.
    Q0aveKt.png
    Chris' ex came as well and they shared a hug as well but don't worry they were just proud of their sons. But let's just hope Jess doesn't find out, innocent or not, she won't be happy.
    Qy2clkP.png

• SimmingAspieSimmingAspie Posts: 25 Member
    > @veronica55 said:
    > One of my insane sims is running a weight loss camp. We capture fat sims around the sim world, invite them and lock the doors and we feed them "taste of diet" icecream only untill they slim down enough to earn their freedom. lol
    > Obviously, leading a gym club would be easier but nope we like to torture bhahaha

I've never come across the taste of diet ice-cream, where is it in game?
  • Walrus2096Walrus2096 Posts: 89 Member
    edited March 2019
    Today, a sim died right in front of the stage while my sim was performing a comedy routine. Talk about killing the mood...

VO9OD7i.png
    iYqqqLr.png

To add insult to injury, he wasn't even dying of laughter :(

Oh, and the venue is Wooldrop's Laugh Factory :)
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

During their stay at their new home, things go bumping into the night.

Ghosts walking in the halls, breaking stuff as usual, and bothering the family...
    NF6yBuk.png

Cthulhu terrifying the children...
    BbQs1hr.png

And their pet Doberman Pinscher, Rocky, became the Bent Neck Dog. (This actually freaked me out when I saw this.)
    OVfi7Dx.png

Ever since they moved to Hill House, their dog had been acting very aggressive than before. From attacking the guests to growling at the kids, so the family's friends, the Calientes, decided to adopt Rocky.
    qsfKHow.png
    P3C6qqp.png

Who knows what else could happen next to the Lothario family.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Walrus2096Walrus2096 Posts: 89 Member
    edited March 2019
    And their pet Doberman Pinscher, Rocky, became the Bent Neck Dog. (This actually freaked me out when I saw this.)
    @DarkAngel1994 Haha wow that's terrifying! :o
  • christylee1989christylee1989 Posts: 9 New Member
    i had my first alien abduction. kind of startled when i went online and found out that my male that was abducted has a chance of coming back pregnant?!
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    i had my first alien abduction. kind of startled when i went online and found out that my male that was abducted has a chance of coming back pregnant?!

Two out of three so far for me... One of my sims didn't get pregnant until his second abduction, another on his first. Another sim had his abduction cancelled by the umbrella opening action for which I am very thankful. I don't mind aliens but I don't need them in every household!
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Lovely Friday Simmers!~

Hehehe~ soooooo much has changed!~

But first, Aubs has always loved music but her busting out her guitar at the last party inspired her to practice her instruments more~ She's already master the keyboard as child, now she is level 8 in violin and 6 in guitar.
    03-17-19_4-51-39nbspPM_zpseq3opigy.png
    03-17-19_4-49-24nbspPM_zps1kragwob.png

Trouble is back and angry. Blake had a massive anger meltdown and broke soooo many things but even as a ghost mom's know how to soothe their children ;w;
    03-17-19_4-56-11nbspPM_zpsblhflgjf.png
    And LOL mom's know how to hold them responsible and have them help clean up said mess xD
    03-17-19_5-01-39nbspPM_zpspdwge4ke.png

Reed and Nadia are having some fun while Aubs is out doing her thing~. They been through some tough times as a couple and at some points I thought they were gonna split up but they are strong, it makes me all warm inside deff one of my fav couples ever~.
    03-17-19_5-13-35nbspPM_zpsiohph1mv.png

Meanwhile, Aubs is out with her friends doing a karaoke night! They have a blast of course~ And Aubs and Declan are so cute singing, their romance just keeps flourishing.
    03-17-19_7-24-58nbspPM_zpsg718rznl.png
    03-17-19_7-26-13nbspPM_zpsadvrkubf.png
    03-17-19_7-15-26nbspPM_zpsifccsdmj.png

Soooo Aubree is a sly little thing~ knowing she missed curfew, she saw her uncle Dein at the bar in karaoke place, she goes over asking to spend the night with him as a way to avoid trouble and try to worm her way out of it. Dein of course goes along with it.
    03-17-19_7-32-53nbspPM_zpss0eeoeie.png

The next day at the pool the couple finally shares their first kiss so innocent and sweet right?
    03-17-19_8-01-20nbspPM_zpsnjoxw0js.png
    03-17-19_8-01-34nbspPM_zpszsrkupiw.png

*Fingers change a few settings on MCCC* Oops, my finger slipped! :D Also wow neither of them were sick so I wonder who was originally, who gave what to who? xD
    03-17-19_8-12-53nbspPM_zpsef87hfiv.png
    03-17-19_8-13-17nbspPM_zps2fagdxtk.png

Oh my..... well this is traumatizing...poor woman. Maybe it was her time?
    03-17-19_8-07-20nbspPM_zpsfo5gbuwe.png

Oh noooo, Aubree is sick, I wonder why or how that happened, heh, some realism plus teen mom let's plays have inspired me~ xD Anyways this poor girl really had it rough with the morning sickness, poor girl.
    03-17-19_9-08-27nbspPM_zpsxw6cxnky.png

Telling the family, lol their reactions were pretty great, I love Yu's face the best!
    03-17-19_9-28-30nbspPM_zpsrvgqaebk.png
    03-17-19_9-30-12nbspPM_zpsvqbrdfdy.png

Nadia this poor woman, first she lost her only son and now her daughter is pregnant as a teenager. She went silent after ranting why's how's and oh dear sims's. She needed to retreat and do some intense yoga.
    03-17-19_9-35-44nbspPM_zpsj6vten25.png

Declan of course came over knowing the news and since his wife was having a rough time, Reed took the time to talk to Aubree and Declan about what this really meant. Did they understand? Declan is such a sweety though, Reed had good vibes from him after his talk. So much so he went and placed an assuring kiss on Nadia's cheek telling her they'd all make it through this.
    03-17-19_9-48-51nbspPM_zpsnuvlhqxh.png
    03-17-19_9-49-49nbspPM_zpskargui9k.png

Aww so after Aubree threw up for the many of times, Declan came to comfort her! I love the interactions of the passionate romance mod, I don't even mind the slight clipping~ These two are very sweet. But er right in the bathroom next to a vomit filled toilet? Okay.
    03-17-19_9-54-06nbspPM_zpshbgumdj9.png

Don't worry Mom's on it and she was one it for a lot during the first trimester and even the second!
    03-17-19_9-57-05nbspPM_zpsljc5ao6i.png

Nadia was trying to stay strong for her daughter but she needed support too, thank goodness she has a great system of friends and family who are their to just hear her out or offer advice.
    03-17-19_10-01-58nbspPM_zpsgexna2ti.png

Declan spends the nights most of the time if not all. And bless him trying to do the laundry its all wrong but its the thought that counts right?
    03-17-19_10-12-21nbspPM_zpsuruxdzr9.png
    03-19-19_11-08-12nbspPM_zpsszeultqn.png

Declan makes Aubs favorite cookie (oatmeal) and tries to cheer her up from her pregnancy symptoms by flirting, he is truly trying and its super cute to watch~ Also the slice of life makes pregnancy so much more in depth! Aubree keeps feeling drained and feeling baby kicks poor girl not a happy time right now!
    03-19-19_11-11-22nbspPM_zpsyqit6dcv.png
    He even cleans~ *keeps*
    03-19-19_11-13-58nbspPM_zpstqq6ptl6.png

As time passes Aubree feels better and enjoys her pregnancy and of course her boyfriend, they take cute pics via Passionate Romance Mod.
    03-19-19_11-17-02nbspPM_zpsnenp9syp.png
    03-19-19_11-18-45nbspPM_zpsabjxlxjk.png

Is Reed running away?! Nah, he is jogging, this is how he gets his nervous energy out and copes with his pregnant teen daughter.
    03-19-19_11-27-39nbspPM_zpsyp9e1k9z.png

These two are pretty much even more attached to the hip with a baby bump inbetween, guh they are too cute though, even Nadia can't help but gush a bit and it seem as the pregnancy goes on, everything is making peace with this new additions in their life.
    03-19-19_11-33-20nbspPM_zpsyq4yj2gz.png
    03-19-19_11-39-07nbspPM_zpsbe5n5bfv.png

Today is a huge day! Nadia came from work early and grabbed some lunch. Today they are going to get an ultrasound to find out the gender and if its one or more babies in there!
    03-19-19_11-55-07nbspPM_zpskcbchevd.png

Aubree is worried herself but excited, her mom keep having her drink healthy drinks and things to make sure the baby getting all it needs, a little annoying but she gets it.
    03-19-19_11-50-14nbspPM_zpsyxwq41yk.png

Aubree calls Declan so he and his big brother (who raised Dec) meets them at the clinic.
    03-20-19_12-16-01nbspAM_zps3xfpukum.png

Aaaaaaah its time! Excitement can't help but bloom all over both females faces! Reed is coming as well but he is carrying some things and lagging a bi behind :D
    03-19-19_11-59-50nbspPM_zpsk5xipqwl.png

That is all for now~I can't wait to play more and share!~ :smile:
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,845 Member
    @angelicsamurai looking forward to updates already.
    @simmerlyrose his loss I'd say :)
    @AlwaysAsking heh I'm glad to hear it, sometimes I can't help being silly the sims just like to test you, they were at least some well behaved tots...kind of ha.
    @OhMyHemsworth Beatrice is precious, Charlie is a stunner, and I love to see this family, sad that Marvel left but with such a bunch to come back to he might not be gone long. Ex's and hugs are like roaches and pie you don't want to mix them lol.
    @Walrus2096 how rude, he could have at least taken his death outside...some sims.
    @DarkAngel1994 at least it's a lively house, my favorite aggressive dog only had a soft spot for the owner she grew up with so she ended up cementing her place in the family until she died.
    @Tixyen Now all Aubs will need is a tattoo to go with the guitar, gotta love the relationship she has with her ghost son, wow that drama cookie dangling over that poor girl's head. She's lucky she has such a loving boyfriend and a caring family things could have turned out a lot worse for her. I can't wait for you to play more I need more information here I'll have you know.

Okay so......sorry this is a larger update things were busy.
    lT5sEjdl.png
    So I threw together an activity center for their parties, everything was going fine but I noticed maybe..seven sims that were sick it was an outbreak even Vlad stopped by for a while and he was doing the dizzy thing. If you can tell Brytani there is covered in the marks maybe it's her fault..patient 0.
    IDYVOSul.png
    Just exhausted, poor girl looks really run down.
    8ApSICtl.png
    A rare family breakfast Felicity was even on her way to the table to get her share, they decided they needed a break it's Fall but it's hot today so they packed up the kids and took them to Lazlos a build of mine I've used it a few times.
    IRGazibl.png
    For the first while they were there Chris took the boys leaving Alex on tot duty.
    agXljJSl.png
    phZmB81l.png
    Of course he had to switch and let her relax too.
    C0ZYxnVl.png
    Though Felicity is really an easy tot she just needs her tablet.
    KQcOrI7l.png
    98gmumMl.png
    The boys are so very different but adorable.
    BXp1hWjl.png
    73W4tHVl.png
    Alex is clearly proud of her son there heh.
    0KXHHCml.png
    I almost forgot that Chris had a gig that same day, he was up for an award for it.
    z5q2u1hl.png
    chill nights at home..
    XNFU9Cyl.png
    NMMKNl8l.png
    As the award ceremony came around Christ got the whim that he wanted to have another baby, also not sure if it's clear out of the pics I had to delete Alex had a little extra weight and slimmed down..perhaps more than she was.
    UEwqAtgl.png
    Chris didn't get an award but Alex got another one..this is an outrage but isn't she pretty? Lol, not that Chris cares he was chatting with other actors ready to go since it started.
    zaL2kaHl.png
    And of course the morning after was Felicity's birthday, and with Chris and his wants this place wasn't going to cut it..I was too lazy to renovate it again.
    MWJkfWQl.png
    Now they live in Willow Creek...and her parents didn't get sick but they sure brought the virus back to her....meh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • veronica55veronica55 Posts: 106 Member
    > @veronica55 said:
    > One of my insane sims is running a weight loss camp. We capture fat sims around the sim world, invite them and lock the doors and we feed them "taste of diet" icecream only untill they slim down enough to earn their freedom. lol
    > Obviously, leading a gym club would be easier but nope we like to torture bhahaha

I've never come across the taste of diet ice-cream, where is it in game?

@SimmingAspie Use the ice cream maker. It's one of the small appliances that comes with the Cool Kitchen Stuff pack.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2019
    Lily Summers had a busy night. First she got abducted by aliens...
    P5w131L.png
    Then after being dropped to the ground...
    7fJRAQV.png
    She got visited and biten by a vampire.
    nLCG0dF.png
    jDZ7VWn.png
    Her nightly adventures had left her a very tired sim the day after. :D
    @Corenren

Sooooo, I got the angle to work right, Thank you! It's just what I've been looking for!! However, the camera tab is gone now. Everything that should be on the screen is gone except the sims I want to photograph from that cool angle. Is that normal? How do you take your pictures without the ingame camera available?

I've tried screen shooting my sims stuff over 20 times (with Print Screen key on my keyboard). All that I ever get is a blank white page when I try to save their pictures without the ingame camera.
    SqxdF0m.png

• ShareeSharee Posts: 242 Member
    2lx8ig9.png
    25ioq5u.png
    35lcm6s.png

It was the weekend in my game, so the kids worked on their aspirations and personaility things. mum spent the day teaching them to say sorry and please and thank you.
    I'm glad mcc let me give her full alien babies instead of half
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    In my current game, my sim got herself pregnant to Marcus Flex. She went out to celebrate with a coffee and met the hottest Not In World barista I have ever seen. My sim agreed that this lady was something special and after a whirlwind date , they eloped the same day. As it turns out, my sim should have asked a few more questions - this gorgeous lady she adores is a loner who is squeamish and hates children. After the worst few days of morning sickness I have ever seen a sim have - my sim had twins! How will her marriage survive??? Nappies, mess and a houseful of toddlers and children sound like her partners worst nightmare.
  • SephardicSephardic Posts: 251 Member
    My current sims game...

Basically, my sim, he and Miko started dating and yeah and then Miko was pregnant with this baby girl who suddenly got whisked away, LONG STORY, wasn't my fault lmao. They then had twin daughters, Aurora and Aspen. Then, he died (AKA, I DROWNED HIM) and she went to live with her mum (I MADE THIS MUM AND STORYLINE, ALSO I KIND OF RE-MADE MIKO IN A WAY) and then she like, met this guy, they fell in love, got engaged, blah de blah, got married, the twins were kids by this time and then Miko had a baby boy, Pacific. And then, I forgot that this Pacific's father isnt this man, it's another man, NPC. So either, Miko has been hooking up with all the hot NPC sims or she had this 'one night stand' like when I wasn't playing. I usually forget the tiny details. Also, this was a lot, and no, this wasn't played in 1 night, I've been busy, so about 3 days. I also just fast forward sim's pregnancies and birthdays because yeah.
    edited March 2019
    @caramelcopp I had a sim who hated children have a baby with his girlfriend, and he is now a great father, even though he refused to even touch his girlfriend’s belly when she was pregnant, because he hates kids so much. Are you finding the same thing with your sim? She’s great with her own child?

@HopeyStarr What expansion lets you creat flower arrangements? And how’s it going with the family? I’m dreading Cindy’s dad’s death

@Sharonia So is she a vampire now? I don’t have that pack, so I don’t know how it works.

@OhMyHemsworth Your SimSelf family looks wonderful! And yes, Charlie’s very handsome! Is his stepbrother still a teen? They look like they get along well.

@Becka28 I recently had Johnny Zest run into the hottest “not in game” townie bartender ever. They got to be friends, and I moved the guy in with Johnny, and he’s got great traits! I haven’t played him yet, I’d like him to find someone gorgeous to have a kid with. And yeah, your sim’s new wife might not make it in this marriage, lol

@Sharee Do the alien kids constantly pour paint in the floor? If not I think I’m getting all alien kids from now on. That part of the parenthood pack is so annoying that I’m close to deleting it!

@Sephardic So does Pacific’s NPC father try to contact and visit him? I have a little sim boy who lives with his dad and stepmother, but his real mom calls and asks him to come over all the time. She’s actually in the game though, so .i don’t know how it works with NPCs

@DarkAngel1994 Oh! I don’t know the beginning of your story. Is that Don Lothario’s family? That’s creepy about the dog. I wonder how it’ll be with the Calientes?

@Tixyen Holy cow! One thing after another with this family. Do Aubree and Declan still go to high school? Or do they get out of that now? And what a “first time” she had, pregnant and sick at the same time, then overwhelming morning sickness, which sucks. I can personally sympathize with her. And wow, I’m anxious to hear the results of the ultrasound!

@RedDestiny92 Wow! 3 kids now! Though maybe it’s better than 3 toddlers, lol. I wonder if Felicity will be as good as a child as she was as a toddler? And now there’s another one on the way! Holy cow. Good thing this is a fantasy world so Alex can keep her trim physique! Winning all those awards, she has to look amazing all the time, hey? Too bad for Chris, maybe he’ll win one someday
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@AlwaysAsking The beginning of the story is just the family moving to Hill House, and yes, that's Don's family. As for the dog, Rocky's doing alright with his new family. Sebastian came by for a visit with his best friend/crush, Belinda, and was happy to see good ol' Rocky back to himself.
    ZXvYvaN.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    edited March 2019
    My sims male co-workers decided it was cross-dressing Friday. I have no idea.
    tumblr_pou5x5RvtX1wy9czzo1_1280.png
    tumblr_pou5x5RvtX1wy9czzo4_1280.png
    tumblr_pou5x5RvtX1wy9czzo5_1280.png
    tumblr_pou5x5RvtX1wy9czzo3_1280.png
    tumblr_pou5x5RvtX1wy9czzo6_1280.png
    And Caleb Valtore, who for some reason works at the science facility, spontaneously combusted, while indoors nowhere near sunlight.
    tumblr_pou5x5RvtX1wy9czzo2_1280.png

I have no idea what happened with the dresses or the fire, but it was kind of awesome and really surprising. The two with mohawks are sims I created and I know those outfits are not ones I set.
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    OK so cue the cliche Strangerville photos, but I decided to get it today, and here are some pictures!

lycsesw.png
    Brady Richardson was a Sim I played with a few years ago (last time I played) and he had died. I recently revived him with Ambrosia after running into him at Ghost Night. Seems like a pretty fitting Sim to take on Strangerville!

0QN8p2a.png
    I downloaded a really nice home from the gallery that is meant for Strangerville. Brady is in the basement/lab here.

JKuGhcZ.png
    It took a little while, but he finally ran into one of the 'infected'.

PsfwegJ.png
    The animations are pretty great.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top