Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3363

@king_of_simcity7 It's nice that Darwin's friends are concerned about his happiness, even Grover :)
    Great shots of Shelly's dive!
    I hate it when it takes times for sims to render because they look so creepy! :scream:
    I hope Sarah had fun dancing.
    It looks like a very serious talk between Hana and Darwin!

@Sofmc9 The Pleasant twins look great!

@AlexaKry Cute pic of Leo scaring off the raccoon :)
    Congrats on successfully resurrecting Ove Melankoli!
    I hope Tibor got information from him before sending him back.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    The kid was wearing a suit because I am giving none of the townies birthday makeovers. The suit is probably one of the less offensive outfits in town :D
    Thanks for more lovely comments :) I like doing family shots whenever there is a change in the family because they are good for looking back on to remember different families I have played :)

@Silverofdreams30 Awwww Luna and Sean are very much in love :)
    Lovely pics of everyone out celebrating the engagement :)

@PalmArrow Thanks for the lovely comments :) I was amazed at how big the starfish was! :D I always find it amusing that a tiny minnow can make a meal for a whole family and still have leftovers! :D
    Josh got started on teaching Keoni how to walk. The boy was a natural! I waited forever for him to fall over for my signature shot! :D
    40443626503_86536dc783_o.jpg
    46685819904_a8ccc41890_o.jpg
    46685819454_1442dc414f_o.jpg
    Pika has a wish to catch 5 different fish locked in. I had placed fish spawners before the family arrived. He caught his first crocodile :)
    47356336452_cb343c9eea_o.jpg
    Although I directed the family when they rolled wishes to use the friendly introduction on specific sims, I mostly left them to their own devices.
    46685818934_ddc6c71675_o.jpg
    Zumi must have been imagining herself and Josh being loving as elders as she watched Kimo Hale flirting with his wife :)
    33533260168_af3febb26b_o.jpg
    Keoni finally fell over! :D
    47356335722_52fbba26f6_o.jpg
    I saw "calm down" in Akamu's queue. I have no idea what Coy Hale had been doing before that.
    46685818104_93b51c12fd_o.jpg
    I found Kala dancing with Kiwi Hale. I had a close look at him and he's cute but he's also a lot older and involved with two girls already :D
    46493861465_b304b41e07_o.jpg
    Kimo rolled a wish to play tag with Akamu so I let him have it :)
    46685817754_1213c0a337_o.jpg
    Zumi and Josh finally got to spend some time together and I got a pop-up that they are eternally faithful :)
    46685817544_6e4fea4db4_o.jpg
    Pika danced on his own for a while :)
    46493861005_b728221963_o.jpg
    But went off to fish a little more before too long :)
    46685817154_b4b938e32e_o.jpg
    Page 3364

@Emily4331 Cute cat people and that duck is to die for! <3

@MoonandStars83 Glad you had fun in Texas and good luck finding a job :)
    Nice random pics from your game :)

@Advarius9001 Cute pics of the kids playing in the treehouse :) Poor Marty - fleas can't be fun :#

@CravenLestat Buttercup looks lovely :)

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comment :)

@Lucy_Henley Congrats to Mason on getting the Confounded Boulder Quest :)
    Zumi got started on teaching Keoni how to talk :)
    47409120531_470a683b16_o.jpg
    47409120111_00b8399ffc_o.jpg
    Josh's waking wish was to prepare a meal. I moved a few things around and placed a grill and tables and had him prepare fish and chips for the family :)
    46685816634_b90b2d00a1_o.jpg
    Akamu and Kimo had fun on the swings :)
    47409119791_5c2fb6ac93_o.jpg
    The family had dinner as the sun was setting :)
    46685816224_4239c2514e_o.jpg
    Kala had rolled a wish to learn the gardening skill during the day. I had her plant an apple seed when they got home. She reached level 3 by unlocking the hidden gardening skill from Scouts :)
    47409119431_0cb1499fff_o.jpg
    Poor Keoni was busting by the time the family got home :D
    46685815954_d3cf1d9cc2_o.jpg
    He's now potty trained :)
    47409119161_70ab0b3459_o.jpg
    46685815724_d3b22731bb_o.jpg
    Kala and Pika are still as close as ever and Pika sought her out when he wanted to chat :)
    46685815614_173526a570_o.jpg
    The kids had wishes to play with their parents so I had them play catch :)
    47409118651_5550f5e6ec_o.jpg
    Josh and Zumi watched the stars while Akamu provided background music :)
    46685815224_de9ff311dc_o.jpg
    Page 3365

@Lucy_Henley Congrats to Mason on getting Pangu's Axe and on maxing his Visa :)

@ccarrig_95 Diving wells are great for facial expressions and animations generally :)
    Congrats to Leia on a level 3 Visa in Shang Simla :)

@Fairy_Happy Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Great group shot of the Supernatural Girls! :) You can turn off headline effects if you don't want thought bubbles in group shots and turning off free will is also essential.

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) Minnows might not be the most impressive of catches but I make sure my sims catch as many perfect ones as they can because they are essential for the bait chain towards the really big fish wishes (and one can feed a whole family ;) ).
    I love the over-emotional trait and many of my sims get it. It doesn't do much interaction-wise but it makes for some great facial expressions.

@PalmArrow Thanks for the lovely comment about my family pic :) I love the way sim parents look at their kids while I am waiting for them to settle for the final pic.

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :) I should try a save without giving my sims balls :D That seems a little cruel so maybe only kids should get them.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @coco
    I did but I sunburned badly, it was just an overnight trip, I go on my real trip in a couple weeks.
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,898 Member
    edited March 2019
    Let me go ahead and comment while my nephew is distracted by something shiny

@Mikezumi
    Kala looks so much like her Mother. They could be twins. XD
    Zumi can’t get enough french toast.
    Congrats on Kala getting her license. I don’t understand why Sims, after they learn to drive decide to hoof it home. That same thing happened when Hannah learned to drive.
    Looks like Zumi might have to have the baby on the beach. Beachside birth. Kala just left her there. It’s like “Mom, I know you’re pregnant and all but I’m going to bounce. Laters.” So like teenagers XD
    Oh good, she made hit home.
    Did he just pelt her with ball? Zumi doesn’t look like she’s having a good day. That’s right, Zumi, yell at him.
    Did Josh seriously go on the computer when his wife was in labor? LOL

You’re welcome.
    Oh, that makes sense. I should have known. My Sims tend to eat a lot of mac and cheese at first, because of their skill level. I do notice that you tend to grant your Sims wishes when it comes to skills and learning things when they wish for them. I mean, you grant fun stuff too but you tend to grant a lot of skill raising wishes as well. You have a method going there.
    You can get perfect produce from gardening? Why do I not know things??
    Thank you. Yeah, I was randomly placing patterns on her.

Congrats on the birth of Keoni. Looks like Keoni is favoring Zumi. He is cute. Pika looks handsome in his tux and Kala is pretty in her dress. Aww, Prom was cancelled? Well that’s unfortunate. But you don’t seem like you are too upset about it getting cancelled so that’s good.

Thank you. I finally got a good photo of her after much struggle. Yeah, I too turn off free will it does help a lot.

Nothing wrong with a little cheating now and then. They went to a MorP, because who needs prom when you can prom backwards? The kids looked like they had a good time at the Hot Spot.

@bekkasan
    You’re welcome. And I agree. Having variety can make a huge improvement. I’m going to give Brandon and Hannah some new outfits. Dress up is fun, I too dressed up a lot when I was a kid.

@coco
    Thank you. Yeah, he’s teething and angry but soon he will be starting daycare where they can deal with him.
    Yeah, I don’t like that monobrow. Everytime I’ve played the Alvi family, the monobrow is the first thing to go.

@Brandontaylor
    You’re welcome
    Well that’s terrible that she doesn’t care. XD
    Hm, it’s a Sunset Valley townie? Well that will something to see.

@Advarius9001
    LOL evolved. XD
    Fiona looks better with the gloves you changed her into. The red gloves she was wearing didn’t even match.
    I like Rachel’s new bonus outfit.
    I like how Blair explained the family situation there. Better to understand this set up. Aww, Advarius’s wife died. I’m sorry. :(
    A Demigod? Well he could be classified as one I guess.
    LOL Llama god. I love how you put yourself into the game as the role of Llama God.
    RIP Boyd and Susan.

@coco
    Sun is pretty. I like the pr\ogress she made. Hopefully she will try again with her family. Post more updates since you haven’t updated since September.

Can I say all of the above? I can’t pick one! XD

@Silverofdreams30
    Thank you.

@MarinaDPO
    Congrats on wedding. Oh no. The dad died. I’m sorry. :(
    Yeah, that does seem like a lot happened in one day.

@msbeckycat
    I’ll check it out.

@king_of_simcity7
    See, that’s the problem with living in dorms. Absolutely no privacy. Have dudes coming into the bathroom too XD
    Yeah, those Sims in that lecture class do not look impressed XD
    Nerd shop XD

@bekkasan
    Congrats on Dwights improvements. Simdorphins XD
    It seems like his recovery is going well. That’s great.

@CravenLestat
    Nice patterns. I like them.

@imdragonit
    Nice update. She wished for an alien? LOL Ancient alien.

@king_of_simcity&amp;
    This might not be helpful but have you tried logging out, clearing the browser’s cache files then logging back in? For some reason, that seems to be the solution to browser problems nowadays

@GraceyManor
    Oh hope you are having fun at Disney World.

@Mikezumi
    Growing family.
    I’m glad the glitch is gone now and they can take a nice stroll without glitching through the stroller.
    Lol at Zumi showing off.
    Geez, if it’s not the gate, it’s the paperboy causing problems.
    The Overlook is very nice.
    Keoni was like ‘nope, not going to fall like my brothers and sister did.’
    Congrats on Pika catching a crocodile
    No, Kiwi Hale. You player.
    Congrats on the eternally faithful reputation. It’s quite a feat to accomplish that reputation. Kevin and Cassidy (Hannah’s parents) got that reputation, despite the fact that every guy in Sunset Valley was trying to hook up with Cassidy and I had to keep declining.
    That’s a nice sunset. A nice dinner at The Overlook.
    Oh it was Zumi’s turn to change the potty and her facial expression is just as funny as Josh’s.
    Thanks for the comments.
    The free will was off for the girls. But I forgot to turn it off for Hocus Pocus and she wouldn’t stay out of the shot. Yeah, I forgot I could turn the headline effects. Thanks for reminding me. :)

I haven’t played Sims today. But I have been playing Rollercoaster Tycoon. And spending way too much time making a building in my park. XD

I'll probably play some Sims tomorrow.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

I started an update today, but then I got busy and didn't get everything I wanted quite yet. I have to make some random people for a scene, and two characters to go with Rotam. I'll get caught up on feedback once I get around in the morning and hopefully have the update by tomorrow night.
    I just overheard my son talking online to a friend and saying that he had just purchased DLC for City Skylines. I pointed out that I had, in fact, purchased it but he says I only provided the money! :D Kids! :#:D
    41078809834_b635ffce72_o.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited March 2019
    I've been sadly missing for a few days. It's my fault. I sat up until about 2 am two days ago and was exhausted the next day. I missed choir due to being too tired after sitting up (at my computer) until after 2 am the following day as well. So last night, when I should have been at choir practice, I went to sleep early. That was fortunate as I had to drive my son to the airport at 5 am. We left home at 5 am. I think I'm almost recovered from my sleeplessness now. I'll have to pick my son up again on Monday. He's gone north to visit his brother for the weekend.

Now, I'll respond to your comments and make a few comments of my own. Probably tomorrow. It's late afternoon here now and I need a break from the computer. I've been on it for most of the day.

I finished the McFluff video yesterday. But two days of my work on it was when I was too exhausted to actually be sitting at the computer. So before I loaded it to YouTube I made sure I watched it this morning. It was sort of ok but I was obviously tired and it needed a bit of tidying up. So I spent today tidying it up. Still not perfect but I've done enough. It's half story and half information session. Not sure if you want the info. If you're playing the game, or watching this video and also Oscar's Childhood you'll probably find the info interesting.

The video runs for a little over 18 minutes. It'll be over an hour to load as my load times are extremely slow.

I'll be back later to read through your posts and leave another post or two of my own. Meanwhile, I have an old ginger cat sitting at my feet crying loudly so I suspect he wants something so I better go and sort that out.

Happy Simming
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @imdragonit Thanks for the comment :smile:

@coco I would like see more variety on facial expressions for Sims lol

@Fairy_Happy Thanks for the comments :smile: I can use the forums fine on my phone :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Hello all. I'm back. I went for a walk since it isn't so hot today and I seriously need the exercise. I missed having the puppies even if not having them did mean I got around faster and no stops to pick up their little packages.

Well, when I got back my video has finished loading so I better let you all know about it.

Here's the link

https://youtu.be/843APUC-_qw

Sorry it took so long. I'll start on the next one now - it's the second half of this one and there might be a third half as well depending on how much junk I recorded when recording the original video. I think I stopped it at an interesting point. I gave extra info on Marty because I thought he was important.

This is the first episode of The McFluff Story that I've recorded as part of my Big Game. It's the same save as I'm using to record/play Oscar's Childhood now that he's moved into the Boarding School in Chocolate Cake Island. Oscar didn't make any appearance in this video as it was shot entirely in Dark Harbor. There are 13 worlds in that save plus the three from World Adventures and almost 800 Sims. There is plenty of scope for fun and games in it.

I hope some of you get a chance to watch the video and enjoy it. I am following an ongoing story with each of my video series. This story had several episodes of Generation 0 before moving onto Generation 1. I put Generation 1 into a different world initially so we could have a chance to get to know them. Once this series of videos I'm making from the material I already have recorded have been posted, I'll be moving them all in together so Old Gertie will continue to be in the McFluff Story videos soon.

For any new people who haven't met her yet - this is Old Gertie McFluff
    GertieTraitsAndLTW.jpg

Iris Green
    Iris001.jpg

and her future husband, Gerry Greene
    Gerry-Greene001.jpg

I discovered Gerry seems to have a 'thing' for the Gyroscopic Conductor and that's where I go to first when he's at home and I'm not sure what he's autonomously got himself up to. It came with Showtime - I think it might be limited edition content. Not sure. All I can say for sure is you will see it in action if you watch this video.

Iris and Gerry together
    Iris-And-Gerry001.png

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@Mikezumi

As always lovely photos of the family's day.
    They are such a beautiful family.
    Thank you for the comments.

@coco

I hope so, not easy in this city if you do not know
    the correct people ugh, should really be the same for everyone
    and not a quicker way for some.
    hope to see you play a new save soon if you dont want to
    continue your old save hehe.

@GraceyManor

Hope you had a fun week.

@CravenLestat

Lovely new patterns

@imdragonit

Great updates

@bekkasan

Yup it must be Loris ( shortened her name a little haha)
    doing that he is already much better.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited March 2019
    @imdragonit Thanks for the comments. :) Yes, he is learning to deal with his loss and it has taken a toll on him, but, he is recovering now.

@CravenLestat Well, for sure Lorelei would prefer the orange and black! I love that about your patterns that I can switch colors by moving the wheel.

@coco There is not much medical stuff in the game so when I decided I wanted a MD office I went on a search. I knew Sandy at ATS had some conversion stuff from Sims 4 and then found some other deco items on TSR. I was actually a bit disappointed the posters were not in simlish, but decided to use them anyway. Dwight is exploring several ideas because I like my sims to have jobs usually. Right now he has enough cash from insurance settlements (motherlode...snicker) to not worry about it. Lorelei also had a small insurance settlement that allowed her to buy her house, but she needs the diver jobs and just made enough to become a partner in a couple of businesses in town. Who knew that beautiful redhead has a head for business!

@GraceyManor I hope you had a great time. Been years since we have been over there. My son takes his band there every year for their perk trip and two years ago they performed in the parade. I'm hoping next time they go he will sign me up as chaperone!

@Mikezumi Glad removing the gate worked! It looks fine without the gate too. I love watching them toss pancakes and other tossable foods.
    Looks like a fun time at the park.
    Lovely seeing the skilling pictures with Keoni. He is so cute.
    hahaha, your son's comment was so funny. You are just the bank!

@Fairy_Happy Thanks for the comments. :)

@Karritz Lovely to see you back with another video. Will eventually get to that series. I love cats so interested in it for sure.

@Silverofdreams30 hehe, thanks :) Yes, she has made an impact on him and he is much happier. I play ahead of my updates usually and I'm not seeing his sad face as much now.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

So I opened an older save which I have not touched in forever.
    I, unfortunately, do not have the most recent save of that family anymore so
    had to use an older one.
    I aged the kids up to Young Adults since they were teens in this save.

Yavari Family

[img][/img]GSbSmhu.jpg

[img][/img]GKg8Enm.jpg

Liam Yavari

[img][/img]U4UW0WC.jpg

[img][/img]07JCYcY.jpg

Damon Yavari

[img][/img]Y4lighv.jpg

Seth Yavari

[img][/img]DxOCriG.jpg

Adelia Yavari

All kids as Young adults

• MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited March 2019
    I have not had the chance to play any. I have been working on a moonlight falls revamp. Really nees feedback on changes

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/957347/wip-moonlight-valley#latest
    Happy Simming!♥
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited May 2019
    Today, Rachel Applebee took Drake and Iris Furystrykar to Bon-Bon Lawn:
    Screenshot-1666.jpg
    When they got there, Drake and Iris went to the climbing frame:
    Screenshot-1668.jpg
    And Rachel started work on the third book in the Princess Loveheart series, 'Princess Loveheart: Dealing with Grief'. In this book, Princess Loveheart's best friend, Prince Valor, has lost his grandfather to old age, and is absolutely grief stricken. Princess Loveheart helps Prince Valor to remember all the good times he had with his grandfather, and gradually, he's able to cope.
    Screenshot-1669.jpg
    Meanwhile, Drake and Iris were now on the swings:
    Screenshot-1680.jpg
    They were really enjoying the fresh air and the scents of the playground. Back at Coloursplosion Chateau, Blair Furystrykar was on her way to a police conference:
    Screenshot-1678.jpg
    Screenshot-1679.jpg
    Back at Bon-Bon Lawn, Rachel had finished typing up Princess Loveheart: Dealing with Grief.
    Screenshot-1695.jpg
    'Time to go home, Iris and Drake!' Rachel called to the children. 'Ok aunt Rachel!' they replied:
    Screenshot-1702.jpg
    Screenshot-1703.jpg
    Back at home, Advarius Furystrykar had lit the fire and was enjoying it. 'Nothing like a warm fire to lift the spirits, eh, Marty?' he said to the cat.
    Screenshot-1704.jpg
    'Indeed, Advarius. It really feels nice to lie down in front of the fire and fall asleep!' Marty replied, chuckling. Just then, Rachel came in:
    Screenshot-1705.jpg
    Marty greeted her. 'Hello Rachel. Did Iris and Drake enjoy their time at Bon-Bon Lawn?' he enquired. 'Yes, they enjoyed it, Marty. I finished my third book whilst I was there, too.' Rachel replied, smiling. 'That's awesome to hear.' purred Marty. Rachel then picked Marty up and hugged him:
    Screenshot-1711.jpg
    Marty was purring even louder. Rachel then put him down in the living room, and he jumped onto Blair's lap:
    Screenshot-1737.jpg

This morning, I extended the swimming pool rooms and added a new room in Cindy, Candy, Cinnamon, Drake and Iris Furystrykar and Rachel Applebee's swimming pool room:
    Screenshot-1740.jpg
    Where do those stairs lead? Find out later. I also gave Drake and Iris Furystrykar's bedroom new wallpaper and carpet:
    Screenshot-1744.jpg
    Yes, that's carpet. Drake and Iris were browsing the internet at the time of this screenshot. Rachel got 4 new outfits:
    Screenshot-1746.jpg
    Screenshot-1747.jpg
    Those two are everyday outfits.
    Screenshot-1748.jpg
    This is her new formal outfit.
    Screenshot-1749.jpg
    And this, is her new Outerwear outfit.

Cindy was in her room painting:
    Screenshot-1751.jpg
    Drake was talking to Iris:
    Screenshot-1755.jpg
    'How are you today, Iris?' Drake asked. 'I'm feeling great!' Iris replied, cheerfully. 'I love you bro!' she added, smiling. Iris then gave Drake a big hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-1756.jpg
    Iris had left a pink lip print on Drake's cheek. 'I love you too, sis!' Drake smiled. Downstairs, Blair was going to go to work:
    Screenshot-1774.jpg
    'See you later, my peony' Advarius said, kissing his beautiful wife goodbye. 'And the same goes to you, my demigod hunk!' Blair said, smiling. She got in her Police Cruiser and set off for work:
    Screenshot-1777.jpg
    Advarius himself set off for the fire station to maintain the Fire Engine:
    Screenshot-1785.jpg
    (This was not the best image. Oh well.) Meanwhile, Rachel was hard at work upgrading the styling station in the mystery room:
    Screenshot-1786.jpg
    Then she got the mail:
    Screenshot-1788.jpg
    Cindy had finished her painting:
    Screenshot-1789.jpg
    Advarius came home from the Fire Station and did some maintenance on his emergency alarm and James Braidwood:
    Screenshot-1793.jpg
    Rachel was back in the Mystery room, reading the newspaper. Drake was with her too:
    Screenshot-1795.jpg
    Now for the big reveal!
    Screenshot-1796.jpg
    I present to you, Rachel and Drake's quiet room! It has two mirrors, one Desk, one loveseat, two end tables and the styling station. And the pose and animation players have moved here, too! I will add more to it, but it's looking really good! Meanwhile, Blair had returned home:
    Screenshot-1800.jpg
    'How was work today, my peony?' Advarius asked, giving Blair an amorous hug. 'Work was great, my demigod hunk!' Blair replied smiling. 'I'm proud of you, Blair. You work really hard and never give up!' Advarius said, cheerfully. 'Thank you, Advarius! I'm glad to have such an amazing husband like yourself!' Blair replied. Back in Rachel and Drake's room, Rachel was curtseying:
    Screenshot-1804.jpg
    'Drake, what do you think of my new eyeshadow and blusher?' Rachel asked.
    Screenshot-1805.jpg
    'You look so pretty, Aunt Rachel!' Drake replied, cheerfully. 'Awww, you're so sweet! I love you to bits!' Rachel smiled. She then sat at the mirror and started applying lipstick:
    Screenshot-1813.jpg
    'This one is raspberry scented!' Rachel smiled sweetly. She then gave Drake a big loving hug and a big smooch on the cheek:
    Screenshot-1819.jpg
    Screenshot-1821.jpg
    Screenshot-1822.jpg
    And then she gave him another big loving hug and a big smooch on the other cheek:
    Screenshot-1832.jpg
    Screenshot-1833.jpg
    Screenshot-1834.jpg
    Screenshot-1835.jpg
    And then Rachel blew several big kisses at Drake, landing on his face:
    Screenshot-1848.jpg
    Screenshot-1849.jpg
    Screenshot-1850.jpg
    Screenshot-1851.jpg
    Drake went bright red. Rachel had covered him in big bright pink lip prints. The raspberry scent soothed him. 'Thank you auntie Rachel! I'm really lucky to have a loving aunt like you!' Drake said, blushing, but happy. 'You're welcome, my adorable nephew!' replied Rachel. She smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes at Drake.

Bloopers
    Screenshot-1671.jpg
    Dude, I know you're calling a taxi, but could you PLEASE do that somewhere else? I'm trying to take a screenshot!
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2019
    Feedback time!
    Page 3382

@bekkasan.
    Thank you for your feedback!

@imdragonit.
    I couldn't resist!

@coco.
    No, Blair Furystrykar doesn't have any biological children. Adoption is far more better for the whole family's sanity (and mine). Thank you for your feedback!

Page 3383

@Mikezumi.
    Thank you for the feedback.

@Fairy_Happy.
    Demigod/Demigoddess reads a lot better than 'Fairy-Witch-Genie'. Thanks for the feedback, as always!

Today's update was quite long, but I had fun putting it together.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

After dinner Dwight shows Lorelei a cat video which she enjoys. Lorelei calls KoolAid out and Dwight enjoys chatting with KoolAid again.
    46649471884_78f58f8024_b.jpg
    32430946997_214366cf84_b.jpg

They decide to walk over to Micks to see if anyone is performing. No performances tonight and the place is quiet and almost deserted. They go upstairs with Dwight carefully taking the steps one at a time and play one of the arcade games. They are both competitors and play fiercely attacking each others space ships and planets. The face of the winner and the face of the loser tells the story.
    46649471674_5b8a5aae46_b.jpg
    46649471564_054150230c_b.jpg

Back at Dwight's place they sit outside and watch the stars in the sky. Dwight tells her about the visit to his doctor. He knows he is falling head over heels in love with her. He wants her to know just how damaged he is and the risks she would face if she is falling in love with him. He also talks about the depression and how he abused his pills and alcohol to try and cope with his pain and depression. He wants her to know the worst, praying that she would be able to accept him and want to continue exploring their relationship. He wants so badly to hold her, to kiss her and let her know just how he feels about her. He wants her to have time to know all the good and the bad before going further though. He knows if she cannot deal with what he has told her, it will be easier on his heart if he waits.
    46519545455_0401fe9ab3_b.jpg

She holds his hand and moves closer to him. With tears in her eyes she asks him questions about the accident and his long stay in the hospital. Because of the head injury and coma he can only tell her what he was told. He hesitantly mentions his beloved horse that had to be put down, and he did not know for several weeks after he awakened because his friends were afraid of how he would take it. She tells him he was lucky to have such good friends to be with him and help him cope. She is surprised they let him leave to a new place all alone.
    46519545405_5cdaed282a_b.jpg
    47434684971_444984a6ba_b.jpg

He explains everyone, including himself felt he would be better starting over somewhere new since he could no longer ride and train horses because of the injuries. He used the pills and alcohol to help him cope with his losses. He is glad it is dark and she can't see his face and how ashamed he is of that weakness. He stopped the pills and booze cold turkey after something strange happened one night. It made him see that he wasn't ready to give up on his life and needed to get off the pills and booze. He did not explain about the mermaid in the pool.
    47434685921_97d98983d4_b.jpg

Lorelei knows that she has deep feelings for Dwight. She finds it difficult to concentrate on work thinking about him. She knows she is falling in love with him and it feels wonderful. What Dwight has experienced does not change those feelings. It does help her understand what he has been through and why he has that sad look in his eyes at times. She holds her arm around him and promises him she will be there for him. He is not alone anymore. She wants to kiss him and hold him closer to her, but, she thinks he needs more time. She hopes in her heart that he is feeling the same about her. Her heart races madly when they are together and it is hard not to just pounce on him and show him just how much she does care about him. She offers to give him massages every day when he needs them after his exercise session. Dwight loves that idea and hopes his body can handle that closeness from her without embarrassing him or her.
    46711612834_3f4827af4e_b.jpg

The sky begins to lighten and they realize they have talked most of the night. Dwight is very stiff when he tries to stand and Lorelei helps him after she gets up. They hug each other. Dwight thanks her for listening to him and Lorelei thanks him for trusting her with his story. She reminds him to soak for a bit in the tub before getting in bed to loosen his tight muscles so he will sleep better.
    46711613724_330983295e_b.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    No updates from me today as someone is off sick at work and guess who has to cover? That's right, the guy who wanted the night off! :angry:

Might do some Sims tomorrow and then the week after next I have two weeks off :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    My Sunset Valley household spent the last day of summer at the beach.
    RwkiJVz.jpg

Marisella completed the "have 20 friends" charisma challenge, and got the notice for her second pregnancy. (I wish there were tiny beach towels for babies! I hated seeing Evangeline lying on the ground.)
    2pQvSZ0.jpg

The next morning it was time for Evangeline to age up to toddler.
    oKVk1tJ.jpg

Her hair colour doesn't come from any of her ancestors, but I don't mind random hair colour, unless it's swampy green. Her eyes are from great-grandma Odessa Winchester. (I don't know about her other features - I can never recognise who toddlers look like, and I never peek in CAS to see how they will grow up.)
    PjXW6xI.jpg

yw77cwa.jpg

I will give this save a rest now, and choose another one to play tomorrow.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

I lost where I left off on feedback, but I've read posts and am handing out likes and awesomes. I ended up busy helping my brother clean his new apartment and didn't get to bed until 2:30 am. I may not be posting as much until my brother gets things settled in but I will try and have an update tonight, I only need to get a few more screenshots.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @coco , I enjoyed seeing your Sun again! The shorter hair suits her very nicely. And I love the "cute and casual" look best, although all three are lovely.

@MarinaDPO that's really a lot to happen to one family in one day!

@Advarius9001 , it's nice that Susan and Boyd died happy!
    I like the pink glasses Rachel is wearing in the picture where she is holding Marty!

@king_of_simcity7 , wow, that must have been a REALLY boring lecture. The students look like they just want to die.

@CravenLestat , the floral pattern looks amazing!

@bekkasan , I love how you set up the interior of the hospital!
    How sweet that Dwight opened up to Lorelei! They are so lovely together.

@Mikezumi , Keoni is cute! <3
    I don't remember ever seeing a sim flip pancakes like Zumi does. very impressive!
    Akamu telling a grown man to calm down made me smile. :)

@Karritz , the Gyroscopic Cunductor is definitely from regular Showtime,, because I have it and my Showtime is not limited edition (I only bought it two years ago). I never noticed that a gate with a hanging fish came with Ambitions until I saw your video! It's perfect for the surfboard fence.

@Silverofdreams30 , I think I remember the Yavaris! They are very good looking.

• msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I just started a new section of The Bernard Family chapters. The challenge is up to letter C

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top