Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Futuristic Stuff Pack

I've been a huge fan of all things futuristic and Sci-Fi, and I really think that the theme of the advanced technology should be expanded.

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Same here. ITF was a great pack!
  • BilmoBlampkinsBilmoBlampkins Posts: 226 Member

Ikr? I would love to see it return!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'd love it too... Stuff, Game or EP even. I'd love to have something to extend anything in this theme. Also wanting Servo/Plumbots very much.
    egTcBMc.png
  • starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    edited March 2019
    I love ITF stuffs on sim three I meant play sim three take a break from sim four so hopefully that they add sim four like past and future EP like is your sim in the future that have a good life while your sim have a bad life what I meant like the theme in back to the future movie
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    ITF was my least favorite pack from TS3. I regret making the purchase even now.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I would like a futuristic pack as well. Robots would be a great addition to the game. But also hovering furniture, a food replicator and a toddler version of the sleeping pods from get famous.

Into the future was one of the best packs ever. It is the most important reason why sims 3 is still installed on my pc.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Yeeeeees! More scifi stuff! Space travel, aliens, robots, cyberpunk! But in a game pack, please! Not just objects, gameplay tooooo!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Yesss!!!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    Maybe a gamepack, featuring a city similar to Disney's Tomorrow Land.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited April 2019
    No, a gamepack, not stuff pack. There's too much that you could add for just stuff.
    Bring back some form of Servo/Simbot/Plumbbot set in a new world (it could be small) that has a clean futuristic section and other parts that expand on Steampunk and dirty industrial.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I'm more a fan of the past myself, but robots could be a lot of fun. I would love a steampunk theme too. :)
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    A game pack at least. We'd get barely nothing with a stuff pack.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I think this would be really fun!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    I've been a huge fan of all things futuristic and Sci-Fi, and I really think that the theme of the advanced technology should be expanded.

That's what I have been saying and posting on various forums forever. Even better would be a futuristic world expansion pack to go along with it but I would settle for just a future themed game pack too. Maybe EA will consider it before moving on to a Sims5. Unless, they decide to include it with that. Either way, it would be cool!
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I generally don't like packs that don't match a normal lifestyle, but I loved Into the Future. Maybe not for the "missions" or the time travelling thing, but I loved the items and builds, and the Plumbots are definitely my favorite non-human things in The Sims.

I do hope we get a pack like that in TS4. What makes me concerned is that we've been getting some futuristic stuff in random packs, like that sleeping pod in Get Famous (why is it there?), and some items in Strangerville and Get to Work, so that might leave them with less to work on for an actual pack.
    I do hope we get a pack like that in TS4. What makes me concerned is that we've been getting some futuristic stuff in random packs, like that sleeping pod in Get Famous (why is it there?), and some items in Strangerville and Get to Work, so that might leave them with less to work on for an actual pack.

I think they are adding these to various packs because they don't plan a futuristic pack at the moment. I would love to have an entire pack devoted to future life. That way we would have a complete set of furniture for example. Now grown up sims can sleep in a pod but their toddlers have only traditional beds. Kind of breaks the feeling of setting up a futuristic house.

• ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Maybe an advanced electronics/tech stuff pack of some kind? Whenever doing a modern house I always find the build/buy catalogue to be lacking in general, but the electronics especially. The 2 “robot toilets” for example are a cool concept that could be applied to so many household objects. They kinda have AI - omg can you imagine if they did a full house AI system, where the house itself could have a personality and interact with the sims! I’m thinking back to that treehouse horror episode of the Simpsons where the house falls in love with Marge and subtly tries to kill the family lol I’m sure TS4 wouldn’t dare go so sinister, but they could defo play around with something like this.

Maybe even an invention pack? Have you seen the tv show Wallace and Gromit? It might even be cool if you could set your whole house up with all different slightly whimsical inventions, like the contraptions that get him dressed in the morning, make him toast etc? Could be an overhaul on the whole handiness/ upgrades system.

And what about their phones? There’s so many options for portable/ handheld technology they haven’t really explored, especially considering the Sims themselves use their phones constantly.

But defo an into the future style expansion pack at some point :) I never played sims 3 but loved the idea and look of the future pack. Would be awesome to bring that to the sims 4.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member

I would like to see a "The Sims 4" version of the Maxis expansion pack "Into The Future". That would be really cool if it happened. And if the robots looked and behaved like Servo from "The Sims", that would be SO COOL. Yes, this idea is great! I would also like a futuristic world to be added into the "The Sims 4" version of the Maxis expansion pack, where you choose whether or not the world is a futuristic dystopia or a perfect utopia.
  • IceColdPainIceColdPain Posts: 35 Member
    I would Love this!
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I'd love this stuff pack! Could have a Simbot and maybe on other big item as the most interactable too.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I think it would make a better game pack.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sci-Fi deserves more than Strangerville and Aliens. I want full-on Plumbots, A new world in SPACE, and Astronaut Food you can order on the computer :D It'd be a great birthday present for any toddler becoming a child.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,559 Member

That was made here where I live in RL. Loved that pack!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Sci-Fi deserves more than Strangerville and Aliens. I want full-on Plumbots, A new world in SPACE, and Astronaut Food you can order on the computer :D It'd be a great birthday present for any toddler becoming a child.

I would immediately buy a pack like this. Plumbots and space combined.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Time Travel into 2525 & can live there. Also, Time Travel into the Ancient Times, Dark Ages, Medieval Ages, Victorian Age, 1920s, 1940s, 1960s & 1980s. Get rid of the Cellphone & have appropriate Communications to the Times.