Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I wish Noah was MY uncle.

For...reasons.

O.O
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited March 2019
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Can't wait for Cole to find out his 2 kids visited their jailbird mom. I wonder just how bad of a Murdick he will be over this?
    Disinherit them kind of bad?

That does sound like something he would do,

Cole: "Why can't you two be more like MY perfect daughter, Taylor?"
    Cole: "You're no children of mine!"

Rea & Ryan: "Yeah, Daddy Murdick, we've known that for years!"

Why did I immediately think of this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddQn1mZRfI
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »

For...reasons.

O.O

What ARE those reasons?? :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

For...reasons.

O.O

/gives @pammiechick an insightful and walks away
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options

For...reasons.

O.O

Roffles... :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yikes... I was gone for a day. Traveling for work and had very little downtime and lame airplanes with no WiFi! Grrrrr.....
    @haswh wrote: »
    Aunt Ami and uncle Noah get the 'Greatest Aunt and Uncle Award' in the world! <3
    Mommy Dearest's tears don't fool me. She may have some regret but remorse?, really, I think not! Once evil always evil. >:) Well that's not really true but with her I think it might be.
    Really a cliffhanger! :s I guess expected it! >:)
    They do win the award! I adore them and especially Ami! <3 Well Noah ain’t so bad either! <3<3
    So Avery’s tears rang hollow? I am positive she has regrets....I hope there is some remorse mixed in as well - for the twin’s sake. :'(

Sorry, not sorry, for the cliffhanger! >:)>:)>:)
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Can't wait for Cole to find out his 2 kids visited their jailbird mom. I wonder just how bad of a Murdick he will be over this?

If he finds out, the Murdick might just evolve..... :scream:

@Maladi777 wrote: »
    Spoiler.....new heir...Connie!

Wait. Haven’t we already had pieces of this convo? But really, you know he loves his delinquent children just as much as his perfect ones.... :neutral:
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Dang it! The video is not available in my country.....please share the name of the song so I can enjoy!

• Options

For...reasons.

O.O

Roffles... :joy:

OMG! This whole exchange had me rolling because I too wanted to know.... but then I do read Line of the Last so there IS that. :joy::joy::joy:

• Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Dang it! The video is not available in my country.....please share the name of the song so I can enjoy!

Now that I know what it is.... I'm crying! It's so true and so sad....
  • Options
    Guess what is coming at 6:00 AM Central Time! Or 18 hours from now!

Prison Mamma! :D:o:D

1NlZbqp.png
  • Options
    Me: "ooo, lookit the behind on that guard...hey sailor." ;):kissing_heart:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Me: "ooo, lookit the behind on that guard...hey sailor." ;):kissing_heart:

Lol....always spotting the hunks! :p

• Options
    edited March 2019
    It’s here.....

Chapter 3.17 - Prison Mama. The return of Avery....sort of...she IS still in prison....

Avery gets super emotional upon seeing her now grown children after eight years in prison.....

BeQSC3m.png

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Are you sure this wasn’t her real message for Cole?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5711798

:naughty::joy: Loved this chapter!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Are you sure this wasn’t her real message for Cole?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5711798

:naughty::joy: Loved this chapter!

Oh my. Maaaaybe!!!! :joy:

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I still remain skeptical! Yeah Mommy Dearest's tears are real but when she does get out will she just be the same person as before?! I think so! It was so sad to see how hurt and broken the twins were around her. So vulnerable too. :'( I think when they are older Reagan for sure will seek out Avery and who knows what will happen! :o:#>:) I for one am looking forward to it!
    Great chapter keeping us on a leash where no one really knows how Avery feels for sure! :)
  • Options
    I still remain skeptical! Yeah Mommy Dearest's tears are real but when she does get out will she just be the same person as before?! I think so! It was so sad to see how hurt and broken the twins were around her. So vulnerable too. :'( I think when they are older Reagan for sure will seek out Avery and who knows what will happen! :o:#>:) I for one am looking forward to it!
    Great chapter keeping us on a leash where no one really knows how Avery feels for sure! :)

Absolutely real tears from Prison Mama! Who knows how she’ll be when she gets out. I hope changed because you are right. Reagan will definitely seek her out.

I actually cried a little with Reagan. So vulnerable and broken. Very true. :'(

Who knows if she has really changed or not. She was such a manipulative person before. :( But prison can change you.
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

Absolutely real tears from Prison Mama! Who knows how she’ll be when she gets out. I hope changed because you are right. Reagan will definitely seek her out.

Who knows if she has really changed or not. She was such a manipulative person before. :( But prison can change you.

I really believe the prison changed her. She was somebody out there, she could rule the Murdock company. But in prison nothing of it mattered. In prison she was suddenly a nobody. The lowest on the food chain and it must have been a hard wake up call for someone like Avery. With no contact from the outside, it's like the world outside doesn't even exist.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited March 2019

I really believe the prison changed her. She was somebody out there, she could rule the Murdock company. But in prison nothing of it mattered. In prison she was suddenly a nobody. The lowest on the food chain and it must have been a hard wake up call for someone like Avery. With no contact from the outside, it's like the world outside doesn't even exist.

Yes. So very true. I know she was extremely e,optional at seeing her children. She is a big huge nobody there and was a big somebody before. And messed it up. I hope she is a changed woman.
  • Options
    LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member

You have a point, but I don't see it. She is still not even taking responsibility for her actions. She swore all she did wrong was cheat on Cole, but that is far from the truth. Mickey got her on tape talking about a C&M Corporate coup. As far as prison changing people, it does, but rarely for the better, (take it from someone who has known a lot pf people who have gone to prison), it usually just makes them tougher and sometimes smarter criminals. I think her emotions were real, because she sees the time that has passed her through her children, and perhaps there is a small part of the mother in her, but I doubt it. Lol
  • Options

You have a point, but I don't see it. She is still not even taking responsibility for her actions. She swore all she did wrong was cheat on Cole, but that is far from the truth. Mickey got her on tape talking about a C&M Corporate coup. As far as prison changing people, it does, but rarely for the better, (take it from someone who has known a lot pf people who have gone to prison), it usually just makes them tougher and sometimes smarter criminals. I think her emotions were real, because she sees the time that has passed her through her children, and perhaps there is a small part of the mother in her, but I doubt it. Lol

I agree with this. She WAS in on the attempted murder of her sister in law. How else would she take control of the company? So she’s lying to them to make herself look better. Typical Avery. Looking out for her biggest fan (herself).

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

I agree with this. She WAS in on the attempted murder of her sister in law. How else would she take control of the company? So she’s lying to them to make herself look better. Typical Avery. Looking out for her biggest fan (herself).

Avery is a very complex person. And it’s true...probably most people that spend time in prison come out hardened and bitter. Others, do have a come to Jesus meeting with themselves and manage to reform their lives and purpose. Perhaps Avery is in the latter....and maybe she’s managed to convince herself she didn’t do anything wrong enough to warrant so much time away, especially since Spencer apparently skipped town and he was the one driving the car? Who knows. Love the speculation though!
  • Options
    Okay, my gut feeling is that Avery is remorseful, but has downplayed her role in the events in her own mind over the years; I don't think she's a machiavellian villainess...but wouldn't it be fun (and terrifying) if I was wrong (yes). :open_mouth:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Okay, my gut feeling is that Avery is remorseful, but has downplayed her role in the events in her own mind over the years; I don't think she's a machiavellian villainess...but wouldn't it be fun (and terrifying) if I was wrong (yes). :open_mouth:
    Maaaybe or maaaybe not! >:)o:)>:)
  • Options
    Maaaybe or maaaybe not! >:)o:)>:)

/clutches blanket to chest
    why u usin' scary voice :bawling:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg