Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which expansion do you want next after Get Famous!?

123457...Next

Comments

• Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Scifi/Into the Future
    I want to command my own starship and to boldly go to where no series of loading screens has gone before.
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    University
    PLEASE! With a good blend of TS2 and 3.
    HSau :)
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    It's BEYOND time for magic at this point.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2019
    Mythical/Fantasy
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I suspect we will get both a Farming and a University EP next year. I'm guessing even though University has been requested a lot, they started asking specific questions about Farming in early 2018, so that may come first. That also fits in better with releases for the seasons, at least in the US - late spring/early summer Farming, Fall for University. But I strongly suspect we WILL see University next year, just not first.

Farming will probably be a GP UNLESS they can think of and add an amazing feature to make it worth EP price.

Horses. Farm animals. Off the Grid Living. Nectar making and canning.

We got City Living, now we want to experience the opposite: country living.

They literally made an Expansion only focused on cats & dogs, why can't they make a Farming Expansion?
    a256aFi.gif
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    I would love supernatural, like we had in The Sims 3. I really loved that expansion.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • CaptainCommodoreCaptainCommodore Posts: 1 New Member
    Other
    I would love a GP/EP for making a band and having concerts and stuff, and being able to name your band similar to Get Together's group mechanics, I would also love if it had 70s, 80s, 90s stuff for CAS and build mode, kinda like what was in The Sims 3 70s, 80s, 90s stuff.
  • Shirz12Shirz12 Posts: 1 New Member
    Island Paradise
    I want Island Paradise and Uni- If those come out I am buying them first!!! I want beaches in the Sims but also Uni because in the Sims 3 Uni and Island Paradise were so fun!!! I can't decide which one I want more!!
  • futurevet201futurevet201 Posts: 59 Member
    Other
    I want horses, or more pets in general
    I did a push-up today!
    Well, actually I fell down. But I had to use my arms to get back up so...you know, close enough.
    I need some chocolate.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    I actually wish we can pin this post to see who got the right answer haha

For me as long as it is good I am fine with it.
  • JayGloverJayGlover Posts: 60 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    Supernatural + University = Magical School EP
  • Hollie_00Hollie_00 Posts: 1 New Member
    Island Paradise
    Island Paradise is surly a must. I loved the Sims 3 pack and how we were able to own a resort, live on a houseboat and interact with boast and jet skis. Mermaids would need to be included aswell :)
  • NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    University
    Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited March 2019
    Island Paradise
    Nofravell wrote: »
    Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

Gimme, Gimme Moore!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • PuppieCookieGirl97PuppieCookieGirl97 Posts: 1 New Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    I’m ready for more mystical than real life. I mean seriously, all the packs we got were a bit boring. The recent one that came out isn’t what I was looking for either. Give me some hot werewolves, petty witches, tricky fairies, HEY EVEN THROW IN SOME ELVES OR SOMETHING! But all this suspense is killing me. Vampires was great but it got boring quick. Give us the supernatural we are craving for. Sims 3 was so much better with the expansion packs and everything because the creators imagination ran WILD! There were even imaginary friends that came to life. Come on sims 4, STEP IT UP!
  • TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    University
    Definitely University.
  • ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    University
    Hopefully with other changes for younger sims schooling as well. And several new aspirations/traits.
    VbXPSzu.png
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    Fantasy or sci-fi, thanks. Can't say I care about sending sims to school. It's not that important.

I have werewolf characters who need to be actual werewolf sims. Chop chop. I've literally waited for two years.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    University
    University would be great but I also want Island Paradise because I want more things for my Sims to do.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • LihtarukLihtaruk Posts: 271 Member
    University
    Don't know what to vote for. My kid almost cried last time when she saw she can do fairies in sims 3. She still doing them when playing. She's now also into steam pank and emo.. I love Universities, gives feeling good spend time in playing- higher salaries, more skills.. I almost didn't used houses on boats and didn't liked how far working places were on Islands, put I enjoyed that expansion in sims 3 in my own way, a lot- with world creating tool.