Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bequest Legacy *New 31st March* Blogspot

Stardust123Stardust123 Posts: 127 Member
Hello! I am writing a Legacy story and would love for you to check it out!

Why am I using blogspot? In the past I have used Wordpress and LiveJournal to write stories but I find that both of them have changed and become more difficult to use. So Blogspot it is! You don't need an account to read but if you'd like to leave a comment you could always leave one here. I love getting comments :)

So if you'd like you can head over to my blogger page and check it out! Please click on the archive below to get to the chapters!

Archive

Chapter%2B1.0.jpg

Chapter 1.0
Post edited by Stardust123 on

Comments

• Options
    MISSInsanity245MISSInsanity245 Posts: 80 Member
    @Stardust123 Hey! Your story seems awesome! i'm totally gonna read it. I love legacy stories :) I just started writing simlit and recently created a story too! Would you mind checking it out as well? I created it on wix cause i thought i was easier :D :p
  • Options
    @Stardust123 Hey! Your story seems awesome! i'm totally gonna read it. I love legacy stories :) I just started writing simlit and recently created a story too! Would you mind checking it out as well? I created it on wix cause i thought i was easier :D:p

I'm glad you have taken a look. Thank you for all the nice comments! Of course I can check it out, where abouts can I find it? I'm still not sure what Simlit is lol Got back into simming a couple of weeks ago
  • Options
    @Stardust123 lol it means sim literature, so story writing. Your story is amazing and super funny so far btw :) and you can find it here missinsanity245.wixsite.com/sims4stories
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Stardust123 Very good. I have two fake religions in my own story- (both based on Disney characters).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Awesome, ill check it out for sure!
  • Options
    @MISSInsanity245 I just ready your first chapter! It looks great! I don't have an account on there though so I figured I'd comment here. Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited March 2019
    @MISSInsanity245 just a warning I use "Racist" terms in Gen 6-I'm only on Gen 4 currently. Gen 7 deal with Mental Health sort of? (so every Gen after and some of Gen 4 isn't/aren't available at the moment)
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Gotcha! ill keep that in mind :)
  • Options
    @Stardust123 Thanks so much! it means alot!
  • Options
    kipper123kipper123 Posts: 595 Member
    Oh my gosh, this story reminds me so much of the classic sims 3 stories from way back in like 2012! It’s brilliant, I just caught up on all the chapters! Riley is such a sweetheart, not questioning his love for Zinneah even for a second despite no money, no house, and now triplets!? ... Yikes XD
    Can’t wait to see their beautiful little family grow <3
    Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe ~ Christopher Robin
  • Options
    @kipper123 yeah I used to love reading sims 3 stories and sims 2. I used to write stories for both the sims 2 and 3 as well. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Riley makes things easy for me, he only ever lacks fun and I've had a hard time keeping him entertained along with the rest of the family lol. He's good to Zinneah but I always like my founder to have a great start, I feel they deserve it with the lack of money and I want to make the other generations a bit more interesting... at least I'll try lol

Thank you for reading!
  • Options
    @MadameLee I have bookmarked your story and will eventually be reading it :) lots of chapters to get through haha
  • Options
    kipper123kipper123 Posts: 595 Member
    Aww triple toddler cuteness! Leo reminds me so much of Riley, bless him <3 Both Riley and Zinneah are such great parents!
    Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe ~ Christopher Robin
  • Options
    @kipper123 The toddlers are really cute! They're a bit of a handful for me because I've never had triplets in the sims 4 lol. They are the best parents! Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    PandemosPandemos Posts: 18 Member
    I just started reading your story and I absolut love your style of story telling! Will definitly take my time to read the rest and the chapters that will come in the future :)
  • Options
    @Pandemos Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I hope to get more chapters out this weekend
  • Options
    for some reason that chapter deleted itself? ugh... sorry about that