Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW AMAZON CASTING CALL! For Tribe Wahine Gen 6

Hey, Amazons!

I did a casting call for this story over a year ago. Since then, life got in the way and I never got around to the story in time to use the participating cast. Also, my story has changed as well as my needs (and my readership), SO I felt there needed to be another one.

If you already subbed last time and you want to use that submission, please let me know below. Otherwise, if I don't hear from you, I'll know the sim doesn't need to be entered. Here's the link to the previous casting call: Makana Gen 6

I need slaves only! These will either be for Makana or the other women of the tribe (Hoku, Britta, etc...)

How to Enter

Use this as an entry form:

Name:

Former Tribe:

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine:

Picture:

Link to Gallery or where to download:

OR

If you have cc, please give me your EA gallery name where I can find it and links for cc or you can give me a direct download link:

I own all packs so don't worry about me not being able to download your Amazon.

Please use #makanawahine on your entry so I can easily find it.

I will give you one week to enter. Due date is March 27th. This time, I'll be choosing slaves according to how they fit into my already plotted story! Be creative in your entry! ***Please note*** If your slaves/women have made it into Tribe Wahine before, please use fresh genetics. I don't want Makana or Hoku mating with a cousin or a brother! *gasp* ;)

THANK YOU!!!! Can't wait to see your amazing men!
iTvMKZ8.jpg

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Can I re-submit Andrea but include his beard and body hair? I was being dumb last time but whenever am I not. :p

I have the intense desire to see him killed. :naughty:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Can I re-submit Andrea but include his beard and body hair? I was being dumb last time but whenever am I not. :p

I have the intense desire to see him killed. :naughty:

Hmm...I don't use body hair for my slaves (if you haven't noticed. Even though they all have different skin color, I think of their race like the Native Americans or Hawaiians who don't have facial hair.) You may submit him again with different cc if you wish.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Understood. :) I'll have a submission, whomever it shall be.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited March 2019
    I'd like to reenter my last submission.

Name: Aenor
    Picture:
    j12g-6j-b59f.png

I can change him if you want. For example, shall I remove his mother from the entry?
    Maybe I tweak his genetics a little bit too.
    @Damaro

If he's related to Runoi at all, his genetics will have to be altered. (He beautiful, but he does look like a relative...) If he's not related, don't worry about it. ;)

You may resubmit him without his mother. I won't have room in the story for more women.

THANK YOU!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Understood. :) I'll have a submission, whomever it shall be.

Great! Thank you! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    As you know I love to create new characters... I will participate in your casting with a big pleasure. ;)
    As you know I love to create new characters... I will participate in your casting with a big pleasure. ;)

Yay! <3<3<3 Can’t wait to see your man!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited March 2019
    He is actually not at all related to Runoi. (Some of the few Sims who are not, LOL) He doesn't even share the same presets with him, so it should be safe.
    I edited him regardless and uploaded the new version to the gallery. His daughters should look prettier now with this version as a father.

I couldn't decide which eye color he should have. It seems everything would fit him. So I leave the eye color completely up to you to decide. You have other eyes anyway. :D The original had the darkest possible brown. maybe he has the ability to change his colors, who knows? :D
    j12g-bd-3f95.png

j12g-bf-3940.png

j12g-be-3ea2.png

Name: Aenor Kirvnar - the sarcastic Incubus

Former Tribe:
    Countless, Son of the former Creator of Tribe Kirvnar

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine:
    Aenor's mother Ziora had once been the Creator of Tribe Kirvnar; a powerful, but strictly isolated tribe deep in the deserts. At some point in time the young, misguided, ill-tempered and cruel Ziora had been dethroned following a bloody rebellion.
    Enraged, the former queen sought after Flem, the mighty witch of the wilds -and mother to Mor Rigan. Ziora pleaded the sorceress to take her in as apprentice and assist her in taking vengance. They concluded a contract, one which contained that the young Ziora would bear a perfect child, an extraordinary tool, which would later assist her in her grasp for power. With forbidden blood magic cast by the powerful Flem the amazon became pregnant. That child would be formed by the wishes and desires from it's mother Ziora. She eventually gave birth to little Aenor, unnaturally gifted with beauty. a bright mind, a vast set of talents and an otherworldly charm. He was everything Ziora could have wished for, but he was still treated as an disappointment. What would use her a lowly son? He should have been born a marvelous, glorious amazon! But truth was Aenor was what Ziora wished for. In her heart, she never wished for a daughter who would eventually outshine her.
    With Flems help Ziora accumulated power and influence and within a few years Tribe Kirvnar laid shattered between the dunes. Jointly destroyed by Flems mightful spells, Zioras own magic and her acquired other forces. Aenor, being bright but still a child, had assisted in the downfall of Tribe Kirvnar.
    Ziora found it to be to disgraceful for her to become once again creator of what was left of Tribe Kirvnar. Why should she rebuild some lowly clan, why should she plant a seed in this godforsaken desert when there are lush trees with ripe fruits, just waiting to be picked around her? She would bring the most estimed Tribes under her control, eventually raising to queen herself. With this goal in mind, Ziora and her son travelled between countless influential tribes, living in noble palaces as well on the filthy streets. Aenor honed his unnatural talents while he became the tool of his mother to manipulate and later seduce various women (and sometimes men) of importance. With their cunning they did well in gaining power and resources, never to be exposed. Everyone showed hospitality to these important members of the barely noted but high regarded Tribe Kirvnar. While there had always been someone who heard of the esteemed Kirvnars, no ears had heard of the true fate of this withdrawn tribe. While there were rumors that Zioras son Aenor was fathered by a demon summoned by the witch Flem, no on seemed to know the real story.
    Perhaps Ziora would have succed in her quest for power, but the day came earlier than hoped that Flem demanded her payment. Ziora found herself unable to pay the debt and thus had to give her life for that.
    But Aenor wasn't free after that. The influence of Ziora remained in his mind. He couldn't shake of her teachings that he had only value as a tool. That, or fathering a future creator heiress, if not queen. Maybe, if he would do that, his life would finally have some worth?
    Aenor isn't completly guideless though. It seems he has his own debt or price to pay for something he wishes to obtain from Flem. (Aenor is barren. It is unknown if he had been born like this or if he was made this way to prevent unwanted pregnancies during his seductions. However, it seems that Flem and Mor hold the cure for that.) Aenor has had quite his share of lovers in his and Zioras pursuit for power, but never was in love. While he never understood these feelings others held so dear, he was rather jealous of them. He is also a bit mischievous, especially if it is giving out backhanded compliments or biting sarcasm.
    To attain his worth, Aenor will make good use of his unnatural otherworldly charm and his other gifts, which includes some spells and tricks learned from his mother.

j12g-bg-443b.png

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited March 2019
    Let's go with a slightly... different sim, this time.

Name: Korinnos the Wanderer

Former Tribe: lived in a patriarchal trading seaport in the south that was governed by a council of the richest merchants

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine: Korinnos is not the best-looking man you have ever set eye on, nor the youngest or strongest. But he possesses something else that raises his worth ESPECIALLY now, in his late 30s and will even more in the future: knowledge.
    You might say that he did his job a little too well, for after raising his former master's son to an honorable and well-educated man, the young man incurred the wrath of the rich and greedy merchants of his town when he began to advocate higher taxes for imported goods in order to re-fill the city‘s funds.
    The end was short and ugly – the youth and his father were rid of all their possessions and banished while the house and slaves were sold to the highest bidder. Korinnos was taken to many places by a caravan, serving as the trader‘s scribe. But as much as the many wondrous impressions filled his heart, they could not give him a home like the one he had had with his young master. The caravan advanced deep into Amazon lands and was – as it was bound to happen when boldness meets with imprudence – ambushed at night. Once more, Korinnos was in the hand of slave traders, Amazons this time, and transported to a slave hold. Looking out for a suitable master to serve and respect, Korinnos has hidden his true merits since then, well knowing what the Amazons do to slaves. But he has also heard rumors about a tribe whose queen has broken with the ancient laws and so Korinnos nourishes the hope that maybe, maybe with some good will of the gods they will lead a woman of great Queen Firestorm‘s blood into his direction. And secretly, he may even wish that this next station of his life will become the last one as well, the one to worth to be called a home. Would Makana Wahine use his knowledge about the world, trade and political situation outside to enrich the Amazon‘s horizon toward the patriarchal regions of this world in exchange to allow Korinnos to settle down and put all his heart into serving a good master again? Would he raise and school children again or even have own? Would there maybe even be someone he would care about even more?

Picture: 2zny8tk.png

Link to download: too lazy to list all the cc and since there are 3 own recolors included anyway, here‘s the full download (household + cc); but he‘s in the gallery, too

P.S. in wise foresight, I did not include the default eyes :D The skins are only overlays, so keep them or change to your liking :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Omg!! @MrsRacooney I might have died of a heart attack! *swoon*

@Damaro Love him! <3 Thanks!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Damaro That deep blue first one is sooo pretty! I think a darker eye matches him!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I would like to submit Salvius again if possible. Is there anything I should change about him? Like his traits ect.?
    haswh wrote: »
    I would like to submit Salvius again if possible. Is there anything I should change about him? Like his traits ect.?

He's all ready!!! (I love him, btw!!! <3) No need to submit again! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Okay, Thank you! :)<3 I was trying very hard to get a good screenshot. So glad I don't have to do that now. I'm terrible at screenshots! :D
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I'm trying to remember who I submitted the first time. lol I'll look up whoever it was and maybe use, or make a new one lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited March 2019

You can't die now! You must keep writing! :oBe strong!
    I did get the one or other heart attack, too though inflicted by @Damaro 's boy :p:love:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Name: Alethualpa Tupaq

Former Tribe: Royal family of the Selvadoradan Empire (as a baby), Various tribes as a slave.

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine: Alethualpa Tupaq is of the bloodline of Selvadoradan Emperors but never knew any of this due to being kidnapped as a baby by foreign invaders. Afterwards, he was sold to slavery . The cycle of capture, sold, slavery, and attempted escape has been Alethuapla's life since he was old enough to walk and run. Ultimately he would prefer being in a tribe of free people than be livestock for some warlord but as long as he is treated decently that will be an improvement over what he's experienced.

Picture: His picture is here

Link to Gallery or where to download: Link to the gallary is here. Also, this slave can be found with the hashtags #MakanaGen7 #pammiechick #slave
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited March 2019
    Name: Costas of Ithaca

Former Tribe: None

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine: Raised by his father in the mountains of the pirate-plagued Island of Ithaca, Costas never knew his mother. Captured as a boy, after straying foolishly close to the shore, this curious and witty young man spent some years as a deckswab for a buccaneer crew, and grew into a capable enough swordsman (if the other guy didn't jump around too much), a decent card player (especially if the others were a bit tipsy, eh?), a godawful cook (who knew you could burn water?), and (thankfully) a truly gifted swimmer!

After being caught in a rather compromising position with the Captain's mistress, Costas was tossed overboard and left for dead. After a few days of doggie paddling, however, he washed up (pretty darn exhausted tyvm) on a foreign shore where powerful Amazon Queens vied for supremacy of a great land.

Just his luck.

A few weeks starving out on his own in the woods scrubbed all notions of adventure out of his head; now all this poor castaway Greek islander wants is a warm bed, a belly full of food, and something to occupy his time...even if the price is his independence (gotta be better than dead, right?).

And hey, sure doesn't hurt being surrounded by all these fine ladies ;)

irfuc1C.png
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @Skcaga6 Sounds good!

You can't die now! You must keep writing! :oBe strong!
    I did get the one or other heart attack, too though inflicted by @Damaro 's boy :p:love:

Lol! I think this thread is heart attack central! :lol:
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Name: Alethualpa Tupaq

Former Tribe: Royal family of the Selvadoradan Empire (as a baby), Various tribes as a slave.

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine: Alethualpa Tupaq is of the bloodline of Selvadoradan Emperors but never knew any of this due to being kidnapped as a baby by foreign invaders. Afterwards, he was sold to slavery . The cycle of capture, sold, slavery, and attempted escape has been Alethuapla's life since he was old enough to walk and run. Ultimately he would prefer being in a tribe of free people than be livestock for some warlord but as long as he is treated decently that will be an improvement over what he's experienced.

Picture: His picture is here

Link to Gallery or where to download: Link to the gallary is here. Also, this slave can be found with the hashtags #MakanaGen7 #pammiechick #slave

I love how he looks and his back story! Thank you!

@WagonFruit Another heart attack! My cardiologist is going to get tired of seeing me! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited March 2019
    Name: Temon

Former Tribe: Unknown, said to have been passed around Aegean Islands like a hot potato

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine: sex and servitude! His two favorite words that start with S. ;)

Picture:

Wrv6qNM.png

tJAVt6E.png

Link to Gallery or where to download: So long and thanks for all the slavery

outrun / blog / tunglr
    edited March 2019
    Name: Temon

Former Tribe: Unknown, said to have been passed around Aegean Islands like a hot potato

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine: sex and servitude! His two favorite words that start with S. ;)

Picture:

Wrv6qNM.png

tJAVt6E.png

Link to Gallery or where to download: So long and thanks for all the slavery

Omg! Love them locks! NEED CC ASAP! *goes to download*
    Glad he wants sex cuz...yeah...no spoilers! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I am happy keeping River Eve in for you. He was made when you originally asked for the casting.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I am happy keeping River Eve in for you. He was made when you originally asked for the casting.

I like him! Thanks!

And your girl will be appearing too! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    @pammiechick, I remember how you liked Niyol, so you can call him his brother ;)

Name: Jacy Keme (Jacy means Night, Keme means Secret).

Former Tribe: The Tribe of White Wolf. It's one of the tribes in Western Lands, very small and extraordinary tribe. They consider their ancestor the White Wolf, about which the legends are still alive. People also say that the descendants of the White Wolf are semi-humans, semi-wolves, they live extremely long and are enduring warriors. It's one of the western tribes where women are tribal leaders.

Why Jacy Keme wants to join the Tribe Wahine: Jacy Keme had a happy life in his tribe till that night when his tribe was attacked and killed by some weird creatures with very pale faces and blue eyes like Safire. They had weapons like Jacy had never seen before... Everyone fell - kids, women, men. It was the most terrible night in Jacy's life, the night full of screaming, agony, and moaning. Jacy managed to pick up a wounded sister and escape with her into the woods. They chased and shot, the shiny metal pieces in the dark like hail fell into tree trunks. The strange creatures were unable to move and orientate in the forest as fast as Jacy. The forest was his home, where he was safe. When he stopped, they were already far away and probably lost. That night, Jacy lost his sister. She had only ten summers. After burying his sister Jacy lived wandering from one place to another until one day he heard that the Tribe Wahine was looking for men. He was not a slave, he was free as a wind, a proud offspring of the White Wolf, but without a home Jacy felt very bad. He needed a tribe, needed to be useful. He's not afraid that women were in control of the tribe and that they were Amazons, in any case, it seemed much better than being alone. Jacy was a great hunter and fisherman, loved children and always wanted to have a family, so he hoped he would be happy again when he'll live in the Tribe Wahine.
    qvQ3OHn.jpg
    Etp9fA2.jpg

Gallery: my name is androgynousoul, tag #makanawahine

cc: Jacy's clothes:

P.S.If you'll need more info and prehistory tell me I will give it to you ;) I hope you will like Jacy :blush: