Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Have You Done with The Caliente Sisters?

Comments

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I barely ever play premades but threads like this one always make me want to. I love reading how everyone plays the same characters in completely different ways.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    TropicanaCatTropicanaCat Posts: 93 Member
    I don't play with premades very often, in one game I played this family. I had Don Lothario romance each one of them, and produced 3 babies from each. Things got very messy for Don and he was no longer welcome in that household.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I made them an obnoxious celebrity socialite family along with their mother.
    I imagine they have a reality TV show called Catching Up with the Caliente's.
  • Options
    RexySimmerRexySimmer Posts: 171 Member
    mika wrote: »
    I made them an obnoxious celebrity socialite family along with their mother.
    I imagine they have a reality TV show called Catching Up with the Caliente's.

Amazing! They would be the exactly the type to have a reality show and be the Kardashians of SimNation! :smiley:
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    In my Addams Family save Nina married Uncle Fester. They had a son named Kasper who was bald like his father. After Fester died of old age Nina and Kasper moved back in with Dina and went on with their lives unplayed.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    When I made my custom template I use now to start every game play save, the premade families were almost all modified in some way. Most just had clothing categories updated, tweaks in CAS, some households juggled around, a few aged up or down, etc. When all was said and done, Nina & Dina are gone (I don't care very much for their TS4 versions) and Katrina lives with Don Lothario and Paolo Rocco.

Nothing romantic or otherwise going on there as far as I know. I don't play them and I don't have MCCC for story progression. Maybe one day I'll look in on them and perhaps play them, but I doubt it. At least not Katrina. I've played with both Don and Paolo in other game plays a little bit though.

Very interesting to read the creative ideas others have used to play this family, thanks for sharing! :)
  • Options
    MichilineMichiline Posts: 62 Member

Nina married Ned Whalen. Ned was kidnapped by aliens, probed, and inseminated. To hide the resulting pregnancy, he asked Nina to be his wife and provide a cover story that would explain the appearance of this strange but adorable child. Nobody knows why Nina aggreed to the match and finally settled down. Maybe she was just tired of the slick and crass Don Lotharios of the world. In any case, Ned and Nina hatched a plan to disguise the child as their own natural offspring. They were able to quickly conceive their own biological child, then Ned went on a "professional research sabbatical" in Selvadorada to hide his pregnancy while Nina purposely and publicly showed off her impending motherhood. She then gave birth to "twins". And even though she is hot-headed at times, Nina has unexpectedly grown into a caring and attentive mother, and she volunteered to become the official caretaker and mother of the innocent alien babe. This unlikely couple has grown into a loving and affectionate family.

GBtpqIO.jpg
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Dina had a quiet life. She married and had two daughters, one who became a writer and the other a social media trend setter. Her sister however, had a pretty eventful life.

Nina married Malcolm Landgraab despite Nancy's fierce objections to the union. She had little to bring into the family in terms of property and immense wealth and Nancy believed that Nina, her mother and sister were good-for-nothing floosies. She almost didnt attend the wedding.

Nina did love Malcolm, but didnt fit well into being the wife of a powerful family heir. It was great at first. She was able to live in the ancestral castle after Nancy passed away, was waited on hand and foot by many many servants, and never had to work. But because it was of upmost importance that she maintain appearances being a Landgraab, she couldnt do the things she enjoyed doing before. The wild and crazy parties Nina used to attend on a weekly basis were instead replaced by boring high society gatherings with other boring snooty high society people. Plus, Malcolm was BORING. His idea of a Friday night was watching some court show and reading financial reports before bed at 8:30. They had two daughters together, the oldest that reminded Malcolm heavily of his free-spirit older brother and the 2nd child who had a tough attitude Nancy admired.

But Nina was desperate for some excitement in her life. After sneaking away to a local bar one night, she met a man who turned out to be a vampire. She had a few flings with him which brought a much needed thrill in her life, until she found out she was pregnant. Malcolm never knew that his vampire son wasnt "his" since he looked rather similar to Nina and never thought the child's peculiar "habits" as unusual. He had christened his "son", Malcolm Jr. Nancy however, (who was still alive at the boy's birth) always suspected that that grandchild had no drop of Landgraab blood in him and tried to make Malcolm listen to the fact that his wife was no good for the family. It was a mortal sin in her eyes that this child carried the Landgraab name despite having no relation to the family. A scandal like this could ruin the family name. Before she could do anything about it though, she died.

Nina kept took the secret of Jr's true birth father to the grave with her. Malcolm saw Jr as his own, and that was fine. She didnt feel too particularly guilty about it, and didnt want to think about what could happen if she revealed such a terrible secret to Malcolm. It was better he didnt know. Plus she didnt exactly want to miss out on the perks of being Mrs. Landgraab.

• Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited March 2019
    I deleted Don and Katrina, and used play with genetics to make Dina and Nina children. (they are part of my legacy). Nina has 2 kids, children twins Amber and Jasper. Dina has one, Malachite (i don't know if thats a real name but hey,it's the sims. Plus it's a cool name). Jasper is mean so he's gonna fight Malachite for the title of heir.

I love that you used types of "stones" as names! I've used the standard opal, pearl, ruby but never thought of good ones for males. Those are good.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Awww, I love premade threads. Thanks! I made Nina and her mom have a child at the same time. Katrina wasn't impressed by her daughter. Dina was about to have her fun with the toy boy when all this story was too much and I deleted the save, lol. Seriously, I don't know what was worse, Don using the girls or the girls using him... They deserved each others and the drama. I think Don was kicked out from the home eventually. Or did he run away? I can't remember exactly. :D
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, I'm going to leave this open as it's generating some nice discussion :smile: carry on
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    I aged them down, they were adorable as kids, and now they are teenagers.

rg1wWpa.jpg
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I play in my sims 2 save file for sims 4 where I set up the storylines to the same as starting a new sims 2 game.
    Nina was unemployed, dating Don, Malcolm Landgraab IV, and some other random townies to do the serial romantic aspiration.
    Dina married Micheal Bachelor but he died, she started a romance with Mortimer for money while also seeing Don.
    Dons infidelities are brought to light when they're invited to his wedding to Cassandra, Cassandra and Katrina are work colleagues in the entertainment career. Katrina, Dina and Nina all found out he was two timing them (unaware he's actually dating 8 women in total (complete that aspiration again)).
    Katrina married another toy boy, J Huntington afterwards, he treats her like a queen.
    Nina joined the medical career, working as a nurse and settled with Malcolm IV in one of the Landgraab apartments but had a one night stand (resulting in a love child) with Don, a girl called Carmen. I plan to have her have another child with Malcolm called Gina.
    Dina tried to make her moves on Mortimer and started a relationship, but I reunited the Goths and she moved onto Armand DeBateau. She got pregnant with Michael Bachelors ghost giving birth to little Tina, and put Armands name on his papers, then divorced him taking half of what he had as she was the mother of "his" child. (Storywise, gameplay wise I cheated his money down and hers up after divorcing, and Armand had adopted the child as a caregiver). Dina now lives a comfortably loaded "single" life with her daughter in her mothers home and Micheals frequently visiting ghost.
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    RexySimmerRexySimmer Posts: 171 Member
    @CaityTrina I’m so glad I’m not the only one who recreates the old TS2 premades for TS4. Such Drama!
  • Options
    Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    I gave both of them makeovers, their mom has already passed in my game. I plan on creating two husband's to marry them off with some kids
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I wasn't interested in them at first, so Katrina died and Nina, Dina and Don had almost reached elderhood when I decided I had to do something with them. I moved Don away and made toddlers for Nina and Dina in CAS (because I did not have any good husband options for them, I kinda wanted them to live together and they were so close to elderhood that I just wanted to take the easy road).

I still have not played that much with them. I guess Nina and Dina are just going to take care of their daughters (I think I named them Dana and Nanna) and I'll develop a better story for them when they get older :)
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited April 2019
    The sims 4 was so lame and lazy about these sims original background stories, so that put me off right away.
    I did however had a long relationship with one of them: Dina. It was with my first generation, my casanova sim.
    She was just too cute to only hook up with. But since my story had to end up with him and his roommate, I had to break up with Dina. Felt a bit sad though. I did see her a few times after and she showed up at my door once when he was married and moved to another house. His wife got crazy jealous and ran outside to interrupt their conversation (Game did that itself, so funny).
    Then she appeared less and less and eventually I spotted her as an elder and she passed away.

1-5-15-22-40.png
    Post edited by FurSimsOfficial on
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I gave them makeovers so they resemble their Sims 2 selves. I made Michael Bachelor and Dina is dating him. I gave Don a makeover so he looked like his Sims 2 self, and he's dating Dina.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I don't actually play the Caliente household except to move Dina and Nina out of Katrina's house. They either move to an apartment in San Myshuno or a starter house in Willow Creek. Don moves to the Roomies household. Katrina is deleted because she serves no purpose in my games and I need the lot her house is on.

Dina often becomes friends with Summer Holiday because they both hang out at picnic areas in residential neighborhoods. Summer grills a lot of food which they both eat while chatting. They are usually joined by Salim and Gunther. And all four of them gain weight!

I hardly ever see Nina just walking around or at venues. The game usually makes her a bartender or a food stall vendor.

In one of my games, Dina and Nina were both scientists at the lab when one of my Sims started the Scientist career. In that same game, Mila Munch and Joaquin were Gym trainers and Vlad was a Yoga Instructor. It was a very strange game.

Other than that, I ignore them and let them do their own thing.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I married Nina Caliente to Malcolm Landgraab and they had children...

Cornelius Landgraab

04-02-19_2-28-28PM_zpsn5g4dc2d.png

Jessica Veleta

04-02-19_3-09-17PM_zpsbcpp9idb.png
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    In my base starter save, I gave them a makeover with a more conservative look.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I didn't do anything with them, but apparently my game did! :D A few days ago, when I evicted them because I needed their lot for my own sims, I noticed there were one man and two women living there at the time. I could have sworn it was three ladies originally, so I looked it up, and indeed: The one with the dark red hair was mysteriously missing from the household! She couldn't have died off-screen, because I had just seen her walking around as an NPC that same day. She must have moved out by herself then, and I have no idea how that happened since I'm not using MCCC. Probably the same bug or whatever that added an unwanted baby to another one of my unplayed premade families (Landgraab). :D
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I really don't do too much with them. I used to play with them in TS2. But have left them alone in TS4. I have Bella Goth a slight makeover, nothing to crazy and I may have one of my influencers makeover Dina.
  • Options
    zsurkuszzsurkusz Posts: 17 Member
    Katrina died by an accident (Electrocution) but she and Don wasn't in a relationship just a roommate. Before that he started to flirt with both sister and both of them get pregnant, After Katrina death Don busted then the sisters kicked him out. Although Nina is still love him and probably Dina will keep him as a lover later, but now the two sister will raise the kids together until they run out of money and Dina need to find someone (because she is lazy , yes I edited them to Ts2 stlye) Meanwhile Don sometimes visit the kids and they love him.
    He is very happy with this situation he can flirting and woohooing much as he want and still have 2 beatifull kids without too much responsibility. Thats all. for me this is very logical and happy with this "drama" :smiley:
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I left them till they died of old age :smile:
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king