Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Congrats on winning the Veto Tresa! I believe this is what happens if you post cute pictures on my wall 🦊🦊

Episode title: Even Playing Field?? We got a new competitor? :o

Oh dear, I guess that's what happens when you put 12 housemates in an unfinished house. Better hope Coop Snoop grows a winter coat soon, can't stand it when the lil' rascal gets cold.. πŸ˜₯
    Iceman wrote:
    Did Porsha seriously ask Giuliano to use his Woohoo Name to come up with his drag queen name?

So THAT'S what it means! :O Hmm, I gotta say, Giuliano and Porsha's conversation got real... interesting at times. Sorry to hear Porsha's been attacked just for being who she is though. :(

E-Katze: "These old things, I got them when I first joined The Mole team. Yan got them as a welcome present."
    I'm really curious about E-Kat's entire story on The Mole now?
    icmnfrsh wrote: Β»
    Ooh, Maya is a jetsetter.

What if I actually give her a cameo appearance sometime this season? Is that okay with @kittymeow? ;)
    twiddle3 wrote: Β»
    Pook and Godric need their own show. :D

I fully support the idea behind this comment! :+1: Or else an All-Star season with only side characters like Simone, Tedula, Daisy the Cow! :sunglasses:

Nuuuuu, now our Kween is on the chopping block again! :CCCCCCCCCC Two former chopping block survivors, but who will be leaving? :S
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I haven't read the episode yet but I'm fine with Vul giving Maya a cameo in Jetsett. :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I haven't read the episode yet but I'm fine with Vul giving Maya a cameo in Jetsett. :)

Kitty, how are things? We were worried since you had gone dark for a while (which is understandable). Just know we're all here for you
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Yay - I have the next episode planned out already, but I know of a moment where her cameo would be grandiose. :)

Kitty, how are things? We were worried since you had gone dark for a while (which is understandable). Just know we're all here for you

This. If you feel like getting a few things off your chest we're here for you.
    Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congrats on winning the Veto Tresa! I believe this is what happens if you post cute pictures on my wall 🦊🦊

Episode title: Even Playing Field?? We got a new competitor? :o

Oh dear, I guess that's what happens when you put 12 housemates in an unfinished house. Better hope Coop Snoop grows a winter coat soon, can't stand it when the lil' rascal gets cold.. πŸ˜₯
    Iceman wrote:
    Did Porsha seriously ask Giuliano to use his Woohoo Name to come up with his drag queen name?

So THAT'S what it means! :O Hmm, I gotta say, Giuliano and Porsha's conversation got real... interesting at times. Sorry to hear Porsha's been attacked just for being who she is though. :(

E-Katze: "These old things, I got them when I first joined The Mole team. Yan got them as a welcome present."
    I'm really curious about E-Kat's entire story on The Mole now?
    Ooh, Maya is a jetsetter.

What if I actually give her a cameo appearance sometime this season? Is that okay with @kittymeow? ;)
    twiddle3 wrote: Β»
    Pook and Godric need their own show. :D

I fully support the idea behind this comment! :+1: Or else an All-Star season with only side characters like Simone, Tedula, Daisy the Cow! :sunglasses:

Nuuuuu, now our Kween is on the chopping block again! :CCCCCCCCCC Two former chopping block survivors, but who will be leaving? :S

LOl, I guess I should do it again. Shoulda known you'd find a snarling fox cute. :)

Now we have to see who'll survive again...
    image.png

I'm getting by, struggling a lot tbh. I've been lurking sround a bit but haven't felt like talking until now. Thank you, Ice.

Yay - I have the next episode planned out already, but I know of a moment where her cameo would be grandiose. :)

This. If you feel like getting a few things off your chest we're here for you.

Awesome, can't wait to see it. :)

Thanks Vul, I'll keep that in mind. I don't really want to bring you all down or for anyone to feel sorry for me though. Plus I'm a lot tougher than I thought.

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The eviction is coming ever so closer and as so, you must decide who to vote to evict.

This week Luke and Porsha are in the firing line- their fate lies in your hands. Please can you fill in the below form and send it through to me in a mail.

As Luke and Porsha are nominated, they will not be able to cast any eviction votes unless either of them hold an extra votes they have won previously. This rule also applies to the anonymous HOH, however the HOH will have to send one of the nominees home if the house fails to come to a majority decision.

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT ______(LUKE/PORSHA)______ BECAUSE ____________________.

The deadline for the vote is Tuesday 19th March.
    DRE's are also welcome, if you want to send me those through mail too that would be great. The deadline for DRE's for the next episode is also Tuesday 19th March.

@SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11

Not long now until the deadline is up, if you haven't voted please do not forget to do so :)
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Vote Mr Nobody
    Vote Mr Nobody

Alleen.

Fabio is not on Abnormality. Please cast a legitimate vote.
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Oops :s...
    Fabio: *triggered*
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited March 2019
    THE TIME HAS COME FOR A NEW EPISODE!

Please find a link to the episode below:

EP15: FIFTH EVICTION

Good luck to the nominees! May the odds be ever in your favour!

@SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments in the thread below!

DRE's are now open to submit, the deadline for this is the Wednesday 27th March.

I will post the HOH tomorrow. More information soon to be provided.
    Oh deary dear, I was about to go and sleep... :o
    Banner.png
    Yaaas, Maya de kween is back in the house! :smiley:

Woo, the new mascots have been unlocked in the game. :) I wonder how they'd act as AI characters, would they constantly throw items at eachother to try and sabotage the other's race? XD

To be really honest: Giuliana in drag suits him rather well. :) He looks better than how Randell (Randella?) would look, to blurt out my thoughts ;)

Eviction time!

Well, looks like Luke played all-in to save his skin. Guess this week made the entire playing field equal again. Anything can happen now. :),

A 6-1 vote. Given that Luke already used 2 against Porsha, I guess the tentiony moment wouldn't be needed anymore.

Wow, still a heavy exit speech from Porsha! :o I'd be interested to have her return for All-Stars.
    Banner.png
    Shirley'🐸🐸🐸🐸 tory made me chuckle.
    Maya's back! :)
    Actually have to agree with Teresa about the two mascots.
    Love the drag scenes!
    No more milkshakes for Shirley. <g>
    Never saw that coming. Sorry to see Porsha go.
    image.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sorry to see you go Ninja! :'(

I really liked Porsha, In the long list of people who deserve a second chance, Porsha is high on the list.

Things are gonna be a lot quieter in the house now though Porsha's gone that's for sure, That might let some of the quieter ones come out of their shells. ;)

Looks like things are on an even playing field now, It'll be interesting to see who goes next and to see if Luke will be able to stay off the block or if maybe he can turn the tables.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited March 2019
    MAYA: Maya is back! Maya wants to make sure that the world knows she is okay, Maya ate something wrong from the fridge. Maya will now be avoiding anything and everything in the fridge to avoid this again. Maya wants everyone to know though, Maya is in it to win it! No more obstacles will stop Maya on her road to success... except Heidi Bywater... Heidi Bywater is Maya's nemesis... Maya is better though.
    RIP Heidi, RIP fridge

KATHARINA: Ugh, why can't they give Luke a break for once? This is the second time he is on the block.
    Ah yes, it's not like Teresa was on the block two weeks in a row because of certain people

I just realized that personality-wise, Luke is very similar to the male sim I submitted. No wonder Smarties picked Teresa instead :D

Giuliano looks good in drag :0

MAYA: Maya has never met Drag Jesus, Maya thinks he would have a sequin cape and be fierce though.
    PORSHA: Indeed he would mawma.
    :D

Oof. With the 6-1 vote and Luke using his 2 extras, we all knew what was happening.

PORSHA: I WOULD NOT HAVE GONE HOME TODAY, IF EVERY 🐸🐸🐸🐸 IN THIS HOUSE DIDN'T HAVE AN IMMUNITY BADGE! LET IT BE KNOWN, MISS PORSHA ROYALE WOULD HAVE STAYED IN THIS *** HOUSE IF EVERYONE WAS ON AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD!
    That was intense

I'm going to miss Porsha. :\ Those were a lot of immunity badges
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on

• ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    not surprised by the results, saddened that they did happen though
    dckkhk5-dd330e58-7100-4885-a643-97900c0859e4.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEwMGQ1MzdjLTFjNTgtNGEyOC05NTJmLWM0YTkxMGFiZTY4N1wvZGNra2hrNS1kZDMzMGU1OC03MTAwLTQ4ODUtYTY0My05NzkwMGMwODU5ZTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.pV6lMKeLD7noUwnLvI0CgB1_d6Cqg7I-ecvHuMPknb8
    ill be around stalking the forum still
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    Welcome to the sixth HOH challenge!

HOH CHALLENGE #6: WISH YOU WERE HERE

Housemates, today we are going intercontinental... kind of.

In the house today we have esteemed travellers Pat and Soobin who have been to almost every country in the world. Today they have a collection of photos outside of landmarks they have visited before.

The only thing is... the pictures are blurred... and Pat and Soobin are the main focus. Your challenge today is to guess which landmark (in which country) they are posing in front of.

Please find a link to the pictures here, and for any more rules not specified in this post: HOH 6: TRAVEL

Once you have read the rules on the post, please follow what needs to be done and send it back to me through PM.

As before, DRE's are still being accepted up until Wednesday 27th March.

THE DEADLINE FOR THE HOH CHALLENGE WILL ALSO BE WEDNESDAY 27TH MARCH

If you have any advantages you want to use to help in this challenge- feel free to use them.

Good luck! :)

@SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11
    Welcome to the sixth HOH challenge!

HOH CHALLENGE #6: WISH YOU WERE HERE

Housemates, today we are going intercontinental... kind of.

In the house today we have esteemed travellers Pat and Soobin who have been to almost every country in the world. Today they have a collection of photos outside of landmarks they have visited before.

The only thing is... the pictures are blurred... and Pat and Soobin are the main focus. Your challenge today is to guess which landmark (in which country) they are posing in front of.

Please find a link to the pictures here, and for any more rules not specified in this post: HOH 6: TRAVEL

Once you have read the rules on the post, please follow what needs to be done and send it back to me through PM.

As before, DRE's are still being accepted up until Wednesday 27th March.

THE DEADLINE FOR THE HOH CHALLENGE WILL ALSO BE WEDNESDAY 27TH MARCH

If you have any advantages you want to use to help in this challenge- feel free to use them.

Good luck! :)

Not too long now until the deadline is up, make sure you get your HOH's in before the time is over!!! :)

I nearly forgot, will send it to you in a while.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Don't worry Kitty, I'd forgot as well. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited March 2019
    THE TIME HAS COME FOR A NEW EPISODE!

Please find a link to the episode below:

EP16: AROUND THE WORLD IN 12 PICTURES

Good luck to everyone for the HOH challenge!

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments in the thread below!

DRE's are now open to submit, the deadline for this is the Wednesday 5th April.

I will post the POP tomorrow. More information soon to be provided.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Out of all of the contestants that started this season, I really didn't seem to like Maya as a character, but with every episode I've grown to love her a little bit more to the point where the house would NOT be the same without her in it XD I clearly judged her too fast in the first few episodes.
    Maya's a hoot! Think she was too hard on her poor date.
    Nice to see Teresa and Shirley patching things up.
    Wonder if Maya's starting to rub off on E-Kat. ;)

Now that was a shocker. Someone picked names out of a hat! hehe
    image.png