Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Nicky2MNicky2M Posts: 28 Member
    Hey All! I've been playing the sims since 2006. I never knew there was a forums and I also just uploaded to the sims 4 gallery for the first time a week ago. :o I'm looking to become more active in the community as I've gotten a new found interest in the sims! I work full time and have an adorable kitty that always has be on my lap. I'm an electrical engineer by day and a craft lover and video gamer by night. I just got the hubby into the sims so hopefully I can get him to join the community too! Can't wait to get to know new people!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited March 2019
    Nicky2M wrote: »
    Hey All! I've been playing the sims since 2006. I never knew there was a forums and I also just uploaded to the sims 4 gallery for the first time a week ago. :o I'm looking to become more active in the community as I've gotten a new found interest in the sims! I work full time and have an adorable kitty that always has be on my lap. I'm an electrical engineer by day and a craft lover and video gamer by night. I just got the hubby into the sims so hopefully I can get him to join the community too! Can't wait to get to know new people!

Hello @Nicky2M :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2006. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing the game! It is great that your husband is now a simmer also <3 You would enjoy chatting about your sims that are in your games
    It is great that you are now sharing your creations on the Gallery :) Simmers would enjoy having them in their games.
    You would enjoy simming as a nice restful time to relax after your busy day at work. Your kitten sounds very cute! <3
    Happy simming! :)
  • Nicky2MNicky2M Posts: 28 Member
    You're so sweet @rosemow Thank you for your kind comments <3 xo :)
  • xPIXLxxPIXLx Posts: 34 Member
    Hi guys! I'm xPIXLx. I am an avid simmer and a huge video game nerd. I really don't want to give away personal information, so I'll leave that to the imagination. I could be an astronaut. You'd never know!

I absolutely love building creations and posting them to the gallery for other simmers to enjoy. That's honestly my favorite party of the game: being able to be creative and make my designs come to life.
    edited March 2019
    xPIXLx wrote: »
    Hi guys! I'm xPIXLx. I am an avid simmer and a huge video game nerd. I really don't want to give away personal information, so I'll leave that to the imagination. I could be an astronaut. You'd never know!

I absolutely love building creations and posting them to the gallery for other simmers to enjoy. That's honestly my favorite party of the game: being able to be creative and make my designs come to life.

Hello @xPIXLx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy building in the game and sharing your creations through the gallery. Building is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that bring our building and interior decorating ideas into sims gameform ! Simmers would enjoy having your creations in their games :)
  • xPIXLxxPIXLx Posts: 34 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > xPIXLx wrote: »
    >
    > Hi guys! I'm xPIXLx. I am an avid simmer and a huge video game nerd. I really don't want to give away personal information, so I'll leave that to the imagination. I could be an astronaut. You'd never know!
    >
    > I absolutely love building creations and posting them to the gallery for other simmers to enjoy. That's honestly my favorite party of the game: being able to be creative and make my designs come to life.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @xPIXLx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you enjoy building in the game and sharing your creations through the gallery. Building is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that bring our building and interior decorating ideas into sims gameform ! Simmers would enjoy having your creations in their games :)
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for being so welcoming. I really do love the sim community. Most everyone is here for the same goal, because we all love this game,
    xPIXLx wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > xPIXLx wrote: »
    >
    > Hi guys! I'm xPIXLx. I am an avid simmer and a huge video game nerd. I really don't want to give away personal information, so I'll leave that to the imagination. I could be an astronaut. You'd never know!
    >
    > I absolutely love building creations and posting them to the gallery for other simmers to enjoy. That's honestly my favorite party of the game: being able to be creative and make my designs come to life.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @xPIXLx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you enjoy building in the game and sharing your creations through the gallery. Building is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that bring our building and interior decorating ideas into sims gameform ! Simmers would enjoy having your creations in their games :)
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for being so welcoming. I really do love the sim community. Most everyone is here for the same goal, because we all love this game,

You’re welcome :)
  • here4snackshere4snacks Posts: 54 Member
    Hey there,

My name is here4snacks (no... not really... but trust me it's more exotic than my stock standard RL name) I made the account name because I needed help tracking down some lost food clutter CC and was hungry at the time, so here I am, for snacks.

I used to game a lot but now it's very much a past time. As for sims, I've been playing sims on and off for a few years, various versions of the game (one of the most memorable was a mobile version quite a few years back, forget the name (I want to say safari or adventure but a google search doesn't help me out) but I remember you could shake the phone to get free simoleons and it had a great song in build mode.) I however missed the entire TS3 so when I find CC I sometimes get TS3 content by mistake, some amazing creators for both 3 & 4 !

I've never modded my game before but only recently decided to try some out and I'm hooked, stupidly addicted to CC, like 8GB mod folder hooked and it hasn't even been a fortnight LOL. Sadly there are some CC that I'm desperate to get my hands on but haven't been lucky finding any working links in 2019, so hopefully with help, I'll either get my hands on them or something similar, and that's why I'm here.

I've started a new save and this time I'm exploring all the fantasy vamps and aliens but also all the other kinds, witches, wizards, faeries, satyrs, zombies (I'm making this New Orleans french quarter voodoo map with the zombies, pretty fun) ... I've even recently found some amazing CC that has allowed me to make some centaurs and medusa. It's the main reason for that 8GB folder heh. I like the maxis match style right now so I have been avoiding hyper realistic CC.

Anyway that's me, I 100% welcome suggestions for CC to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to my fantasy world, anything, honestly, head over to my profile and leave me links, as many as you wish I don't mind at all. Also if you have links to working download folders from ohmysims (ohmycc - many links no longer work), cinderellimouse CC (not mods) & scrums sims CC those would also be welcomed greatly!!! Right now my go to for lost CC is the main page on this site as well as the lostcc tumblr page. *sigh* I get so happy when I get a working link, too addictive heh.

Well take care :)
    G6QEt5g.png
    Hey there,

My name is here4snacks (no... not really... but trust me it's more exotic than my stock standard RL name) I made the account name because I needed help tracking down some lost food clutter CC and was hungry at the time, so here I am, for snacks.

I used to game a lot but now it's very much a past time. As for sims, I've been playing sims on and off for a few years, various versions of the game (one of the most memorable was a mobile version quite a few years back, forget the name (I want to say safari or adventure but a google search doesn't help me out) but I remember you could shake the phone to get free simoleons and it had a great song in build mode.) I however missed the entire TS3 so when I find CC I sometimes get TS3 content by mistake, some amazing creators for both 3 & 4 !

I've never modded my game before but only recently decided to try some out and I'm hooked, stupidly addicted to CC, like 8GB mod folder hooked and it hasn't even been a fortnight LOL. Sadly there are some CC that I'm desperate to get my hands on but haven't been lucky finding any working links in 2019, so hopefully with help, I'll either get my hands on them or something similar, and that's why I'm here.

I've started a new save and this time I'm exploring all the fantasy vamps and aliens but also all the other kinds, witches, wizards, faeries, satyrs, zombies (I'm making this New Orleans french quarter voodoo map with the zombies, pretty fun) ... I've even recently found some amazing CC that has allowed me to make some centaurs and medusa. It's the main reason for that 8GB folder heh. I like the maxis match style right now so I have been avoiding hyper realistic CC.

Anyway that's me, I 100% welcome suggestions for CC to plum to my fantasy world, anything, honestly, head over to my profile and leave me links, as many as you wish I don't mind at all. Also if you have links to working download folders from ohmysims (ohmycc - many links no longer work), cinderellimouse CC (not mods) & scrums sims CC those would also be welcomed greatly!!! Right now my go to for lost CC is the main page on this site as well as the lostcc tumblr page. *sigh* I get so happy when I get a working link, too addictive heh.

Well take care :)

Hello @here4snacks :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was great to read the background details of your forums user name :)
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Sims 4 Modding and cc section of the forums and post about what cc you are looking for there. Simmers may be able to help you
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-modding-and-custom-content

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

Happy simming and cc using! :)
  • here4snackshere4snacks Posts: 54 Member
    > @rosemow said:

> Hello @here4snacks :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It was great to read the background details of your forums user name :)
    > When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Sims 4 Modding and cc section of the forums and post about what cc you are looking for there. Simmers may be able to help you
    > [removed]
    >
    > You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explains about it.
    > [removed]
    >
    > Happy simming and cc using! :)

@rosemow oh-my-gosh thank you! I seriously thought I botched up my singup/activation when I couldn't do something like change my profile pic. Thank you for reaching out on my page and I'll definitely come back to the links you posted when I'm a full member.

thanks again :)
    G6QEt5g.png
    > @rosemow said:

> Hello @here4snacks :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It was great to read the background details of your forums user name :)
    > When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Sims 4 Modding and cc section of the forums and post about what cc you are looking for there. Simmers may be able to help you
    > [removed]
    >
    > You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explains about it.
    > [removed]
    >
    > Happy simming and cc using! :)

@rosemow oh-my-gosh thank you! I seriously thought I botched up my singup/activation when I couldn't do something like change my profile pic. Thank you for reaching out on my page and I'll definitely come back to the links you posted when I'm a full member.

thanks again :)

You’re welcome! @here4snacks :)
  • G3miniUnic0rnG3miniUnic0rn Posts: 4 New Member
    Um... I started playing The Sims since the first one came out in 2000, I was 24 yrs old then wow...I am now a whopping 43 yrs now O.O I currently play The Sims 3 on PC, I am old skool and do not have the latest console, I cant afford them wacky prices anyways. I only have the base game and a few worlds, only re-visited Sims 3 about a month ago or so. love to chat Sims 3 x
    edited March 2019
    Um... I started playing The Sims since the first one came out in 2000, I was 24 yrs old then wow...I am now a whopping 43 yrs now O.O I currently play The Sims 3 on PC, I am old skool and do not have the latest console, I cant afford them wacky prices anyways. I only have the base game and a few worlds, only re-visited Sims 3 about a month ago or so. love to chat Sims 3 x

Hello @G3miniUnic0rn :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original sims 1. You would have special memories of fun and happy times spent playing the original sims 1 <3 It is great that after a break from simming you are now back playing Sims 3.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, chatting with fellow simmers and posting about your sims from your game :)
  • KristharipperKristharipper Posts: 1 New Member
    I am new to this forum but the sims has been a part of my life since day one. Literally as a kid my dad would lock me out of the computer room because I’d be up until 6am playing. Anyway, I need to figure out how to find forums for certain questions I have. I’m kristen by the way (PS4 console player currently) always used to be PC. Until I no longer had a computer -_-, so hi! Do console players (community) have a way to share creations over the game itself or do they need downloaded? If not answered here I apologize I am unsure where to find this forum or answer.
    I am new to this forum but the sims has been a part of my life since day one. Literally as a kid my dad would lock me out of the computer room because I’d be up until 6am playing. Anyway, I need to figure out how to find forums for certain questions I have. I’m kristen by the way (PS4 console player currently) always used to be PC. Until I no longer had a computer -_-, so hi! Do console players (community) have a way to share creations over the game itself or do they need downloaded? If not answered here I apologize I am unsure where to find this forum or answer.

Hello @Kristharipper :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 when a child, and that simming has been a part of your life as you were growing up. Simming is fun!
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the Sims 4 Console section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/console-discussion
    This explains about the console gallery
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950647/questions-about-the-gallery-on-the-ps4

• SimmermartySimmermarty Posts: 44 Member
    Hello my name is MartySimmer. I love making huge family trees and making every family I have the quote on quote, perfect family. I also recently started the legacy challenge (link to tree in my signature)
    Bamajam wrote: »
    My name is Bamajam. I'm a Gemini. I like puppies, long walks on the beach, words that begin with the letter "J" and pillow fights. I've been described as both spicy and sweet (well, that's what my mom says anyway). I really want to find a cure for ear wax and am currently trying to patent a cotton swab that works without having to go into your ear. If I could meet one person either living or dead, it would be either Jesus or Roger Rabbit (whoever pays for dinner). My turnoffs include fingernails on a chalkboard, poems that don't rhyme and semi-colons.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Hello my name is MartySimmer. I love making huge family trees and making every family I have the quote on quote, perfect family. I also recently started the legacy challenge (link to tree in my signature)

Hello @Simmermarty :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you enjoy having families in your game and making large family trees <3 It is very nice seeing the new generations of children and seeing their life story through the different age stages. It is great seeing the similarities and differences between generations and siblings. I hope your legacy challenge goes very well!
    edited March 2019
    rosemow wrote: »

It is very nice that you enjoy having families in your game and making large family trees <3 It is very nice seeing the new generations of children and seeing their life story through the different age stages. It is great seeing the similarities and differences between generations and siblings. I hope your legacy challenge goes very well!

Thanks @rosemow . That's so sweet of you!
    Speaking of similaraties, there are EXTREME similaraties between my founder and his son Callum.
    rosemow wrote: »

Thanks @rosemow . That's so sweet of you!
    Speaking of similaraties, there are EXTREME similaraties between my founder and his son Callum.

You’re welcome :)
  • SplashstormSplashstorm Posts: 2 New Member
    My fiance bought me Sims 4 pets. I've joined to talk about the game and ask for help. Such as how do i save just a single pet in my library?? Thanks XD
    My fiance bought me Sims 4 pets. I've joined to talk about the game and ask for help. Such as how do i save just a single pet in my library?? Thanks XD

Hello @Splashstorm :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very caring and special of your fiancé to buy you the Sims 4 Cats and Dogs pack. Congratulations on your engagement ! <3
    To save a pet, save the household with the pet in it to your library. Then come out of cas. Then go back into cas, bring the sims household that you just saved to the library into cas, and delete the other sims. Then save the single pet.
  • babyxbunniebabyxbunnie Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello everyone, I'm babyxbunnie. I've been playing Sims for a really long time but I haven't been active on this site so that's why I'm introducing myself now lol. I am currently starting the 100 babies challenge and it's crazy but lots of fun! If you ever wanna talk or what not, sent me a message. :D
    Hello everyone, I'm babyxbunnie. I've been playing Sims for a really long time but I haven't been active on this site so that's why I'm introducing myself now lol. I am currently starting the 100 babies challenge and it's crazy but lots of fun! If you ever wanna talk or what not, sent me a message. :D

Hello @babyxbunnie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are doing the 100 babies challenge. You would be enjoy seeing the little children and watching their lives progress through the age stages in your game. I hope that the challenge continues to go very well! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top