Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hotel Game Pack: Check Inn!

2...Next

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2019
    For food in hotels we could place customizable food stalls, where we can set our own menu the food stall offers and hire a person to attend the food stand.
    filipino.png
    There could also be a souvenir stall where they sell souvenirs
    a256aFi.gif
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited March 2019
    I wouldn't mind hotels as a feature in a larger expansion. However, this idea for a game pack is dull to me. Hotels are mainly for sims sleeping away from home and sleeping is not an interesting feature. I think hotels should make a comeback in a tropical-themed expansion or game pack.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I only want hotels if...
    - they can be placed in any world, not just vacation destinations,
    - you can both own and visit them (even live there permanently),
    - the rightful owners are seen working at their hotel when you travel there with a different sim.

The latter may seem like a minor point, but I find it quite immersion-breaking that the sims who own a place can never be found there, instead you get the same random people who show up everywhere.

Apart from that, if we never get buildable apartments, I'd be willing to accept hotels for our sims to live as an alternative.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited March 2019
    I would want hotels, preferably with a tropical-themed expansion, however I am worried how simplified managing a hotel in the sims4 would be because if you think about it, hotels would kind of work like the hospitals work in the sims4 and they do not work well. There is no system to be able to own rooms, and the service sims overall in the game barely work as intended. They often just walk around and do nothing.