Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need more Romance interaction.

we need more romance interactions like slow dancing, kissing up arm like in TS2.

Comments

• CABALCABAL Posts: 56 Member
    It's extremely underwhelming that they decided to drop all those romantic interactions, one of the main reason why I come back to TS2 are how great romance there is. TS4 has a lot of nice romantic interactions, but is still extremely lacking in that regard in my opinion, TS3 is pretty lacking in that aspect too.

Surely they did it because children play Sims too, but you can easily appease everyone, there are many solutions, the simplest is making parental lock, it would be like implementing DLCs at this point so you don't need some extreme competence to make something like that.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited March 2019
    yes I have to agree also.. I miss the slow dancing and the other things that was in TS2 for romance that's not in TS4.. they don't have that much in dancing..
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Couldn't agree more! I really hope we get a romance/wedding pack at some point. I also miss my sim couples cuddling in bed, jumping into each other's arms etc.
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Slow dancing is the big one, but anything at all would be welcomed. Romance has always felt a little stifled in this version of the game. Not being able to cuddle properly while in bed has always bugged me.

Also, more depth would be great. It's very easy to get into a relationship with anyone. A more complex romance system with turn ons, turn offs and a romance reputation system would help. Certain sims could earn the reputation of players or faithful partners ect.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    honestly as a player i see no points in romance in the sims game since sims can live toghter raise a family be good friends without the romance in game since as a player i find it faster making the whole family in create a sim and if i went my sim to add a child its simple just use the computer and adopt the new family member
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    LadyDecaf wrote: »
    Slow dancing is the big one, but anything at all would be welcomed. Romance has always felt a little stifled in this version of the game. Not being able to cuddle properly while in bed has always bugged me.

Also, more depth would be great. It's very easy to get into a relationship with anyone. A more complex romance system with turn ons, turn offs and a romance reputation system would help. Certain sims could earn the reputation of players or faithful partners ect.

All of this. <3
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    honestly as a player i see no points in romance in the sims game since sims can live toghter raise a family be good friends without the romance in game since as a player i find it faster making the whole family in create a sim and if i went my sim to add a child its simple just use the computer and adopt the new family member

Not everyone plays like that. Kinda odd to have sims that are married and with children and not have any sort of romance what so ever. Leaves their relationship so empty and more to be desired.

Much like romantic options available you don't have to use them for your played family, especially if you play with autonomy off.

Slow dancing feels a lot more intimate to me and like sims can make a connection when they're so close to another.

I do like the romantic options on offer here and there is a lot (Feed a bite, passionate kiss, holding hands, kiss neck, recite poetry, snuggle on couch, serenade, etc.) But I definitely like to see more interactions with sims just being close and intimate with dancing and hopefully when relaxing on the bed will be a thing again. And just some rather dumb romantic humor.

I miss sexy growl. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • xPIXLxxPIXLx Posts: 34 Member
    > @annaliese39 said:
    > Couldn't agree more! I really hope we get a romance/wedding pack at some point. I also miss my sim couples cuddling in bed, jumping into each other's arms etc.

I miss this so much! You just flirt, flirt, flirt, and then woohoo. I want to see some more "intimate" situations. Not even just sexual. Saying things like "how was work?", feeding the sims a bite of their food at all times, not just at the romance festival. I also want "cloud gazing" or "star gazing" to give a romantic moodlet. Aaaand cuddling. I really miss just seeing sims cuddle.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited March 2019
    I get that we are entitled to our opinions and such, but I don't get the logic behind this.