Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 baby challenge

xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
Having travelled from the city to come to a little town was a big move for dear Miss Regan Tinsley. She was used to the hustling and bustling of the city and beautiful bright lights. But here was a different picture. People cheering and waving hi to people as they worked. She shrugged at the smell of the animals. They weren't clean like she was used to at the city. She wonder why this mayor wanted her so much here. Why was she special and why was she needed? She settled in her new home and look at the rooms.

The house was unfurnished only complete with a kitchen and a bathroom. The house was a mess. The house was run down and had a massive water breakage.
yQbjSYt.jpg

Before unpacking her stuff, she decided to repair her objects. She managed to repair her bath and her sink. Luckily, the repairman came to help her repair her sink in the bathroom for her.
BkQnXpE.jpg
nRexqnE.jpg
1ScQKr7.jpg

She decided to unpack her only belongings that she brought from the city with her. Her easel as she loved painting. Her cot that her mother have kept for her through the years. Her mother wanted her to have it for her own children one day. Regan really wanted a child…. she had always dreamed of a child. With the money she brought with her from her job as a barista, she bought a double bed.
hHexN5J.jpg

Her pocket start to buzz. She grabbed for the phone out of her pocket. It was a text. This was a message from the town hall:

Town Hall: If you want to stay in this town, you need to have 100 babies with a different man every time. For every baby produced, you get £100 from the town hall for providing a valuable contributions. If you don’t produce 100 babies before your time is up, your youngest girl will become the heir and take over. When you had your first baby, please make a meeting with the town hall to discuss rules.

100 BABIES?! How was that possible?? Regan was gobsmacked, why would the town hall want her to produce children? Would she do it or not? Or would she go back to Bridgeport where her parents lived?

I will be posting this on the Sims 3 forums and nowhere else.
4Wv5dIG.jpg

Comments

• xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Reserved
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • zachandemmazachandemma Posts: 1 New Member
    do they have to have A or is that ,mean u can age up when they have a
    do they have to have A or is that ,mean u can age up when they have a

Yeah, teens and children have to have a to age up
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
    She decided to go along with it. Neighbours had come to greet her to the town. She decided to see if there were any men she could use for the first baby of the challenge. She found two men- Sinbad Rotter and Goodwin Goode. She found that she was attractive to Goodwin Goode. She decided to flirt. Sooner than later, they were both on a date together.
    sFWs5zI.jpg
    2WPzYFN.jpg
    Before long, Reagan kissed Goodwin. Time to get baby number 1 on the way! Regan is pregnant with baby number 1! Regan loved Goodwin, but she knew that each baby had to have a different father each time. She sadly had to ask Goodwin to be friends. Goodwin didn’t take it too well.
    PtaSCxI.jpg
    w6b2vcR.jpg
    qOUXqkX.jpg
    After Goodwin left, Reagan sat down to have some yoghurt for dinner. She didn’t feel like cooking so she had a quick meal of yoghurt. Regan then decided to go to bed for the night.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    This is a really cool story! I’m doing the 100 baby challenge too! But at the moment I only have 2 kids
  • SamiNY623SamiNY623 Posts: 128 Member
    It's cool to see a Sims 3 version of this! I'm currently far into my own 100 Baby Challenge with TS4 but I used to play TS3 and its interesting how the challenge will be different in each game.
  • GFEB2pp7GFEB2pp7 Posts: 1 New Member
    How am I supposed to play the sims! I know that’s such a noob thing to say but I am a noob!