Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    If sim with low bladder tries to intentionally fart, they will receive some unique embarrased moodlet that says like this 1J2rzwN.png very funny lol

My Sim did that! The bladder for Sim has to be all red
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    If sim with low bladder tries to intentionally fart, they will receive some unique embarrased moodlet that says like this 1J2rzwN.png very funny lol

My Sim did that! The bladder for Sim has to be all red

that's hilarious
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    If you have a mean Sim (who performs mischief and mean interactions regularly I guess); Father Winter will give them a bad present.
    My Sim, Joshua, got a great big pet poop for being on the “naughty list” and it suggested he should be nicer to other Sims :D
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Mean Sims also ignore Cook Grand Meal traditions lol (Seasons)
  • SunStone02SunStone02 Posts: 107 Member
    edited March 2019
    My friend saved my sim from abduction! (She sent me an invite during the abduction.)
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    apparently is there a secret camera in the rocket ship, because sims can take a sneak peak, when two Sims are having fun.

[img][/img]2luuw6d.png
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    If you have a mean Sim (who performs mischief and mean interactions regularly I guess); Father Winter will give them a bad present.
    My Sim, Joshua, got a great big pet poop for being on the “naughty list” and it suggested he should be nicer to other Sims :D

I found that out the other day when my Global Superstar vampire mob boss received nothing from Father Winter. Directly after he got nothing he drained Father Winter's life spirit because he was enraged by it. Lol
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member

:D I'm going to have fun with this one!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    I actually learned some more stuff so I'll put the pics in spoilers.

Aside from what I saw about extra guests coming to charity events, I didn't know you could be invited to them or that toddlers could sit on the big fountain older sims can play on.
    9UyBEkpl.png
    zHW41Hxl.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I used the remove from family option and the sim I did it to disappeared leaving her husband as a single father..but that was her fault for interrupting my sims V-day dinner.

I lost a sim like that too, and totally freaked out because they weren’t in the household management section. However, I figured out that they were still in my sim’s relationship tab, so I invited him over and just readded him to the family
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Found out for things today from reading on this board and Reddit and just discovering myself haha.

1. You can use cas to make Sims married to one another. Like I'm sure everybody already knew this haha but I had no idea. I've been creating Sims that I wanted to be married couples and then doing all the steps to get one to propose because I didn't know I could just create them as a married couple in the first place LOL!

2. There's a slider to change foot size in cas. I had no idea LOL

3. Independent toddlers can toilet train themselves

4. The hats that came was a deluxe version can change Sims mood when they wear them with each animal hat making your sim a different mood like flirty or energetic or whatever
    @SimAlexandria

Honestly? There's a foot size changer?! You can't change their height, but you can change their foot size?!!

Wait, are you talking Sims 3 or Sims 4? I'm a Sims 4 person :smiley:

And how would I know if I have that hat? I've no idea if I got the deluxe version, lol What does it look like?
    SqxdF0m.png

LadyKyn wrote: »
    Been re-creating and playing families from the Sims 2 for Strangerville and happened to discover this on Nervous Subject with him having the squeamish trait.

What the heck is roBurky? :smiley:
    SqxdF0m.png

@SimAlexandria

Honestly? There's a foot size changer?! You can't change their height, but you can change their foot size?!!

Wait, are you talking Sims 3 or Sims 4? I'm a Sims 4 person :smiley:

And how would I know if I have that hat? I've no idea if I got the deluxe version, lol What does it look like?

Sims 4 hahaha! And yes I'd much prefer to change their height over their foot size LOL but I guess EA has different priorities hahaha! Also it's not just one hat is a whole bunch of different ones. I totally forget which one is for which thing but they'll be like where the bear hat be angry or where the owl have to be energetic or whatever. It should say when you log into origin if you have the deluxe version or not. Or you could search for it and see if it says you purchased it or not.
    Y

Sims 4 hahaha! And yes I'd much prefer to change their height over their foot size LOL but I guess EA has different priorities hahaha! Also it's not just one hat is a whole bunch of different ones. I totally forget which one is for which thing but they'll be like where the bear hat be angry or where the owl have to be energetic or whatever. It should say when you log into origin if you have the deluxe version or not. Or you could search for it and see if it says you purchased it or not.

Lol, ok, I’ll try to figure it out, I probably don’t have it. I got my game when it was bundled with cats and dogs, so I doubt if it was deluxe

Thanks for the tip on the feet though! 😂
    SqxdF0m.png

Y

Lol, ok, I’ll try to figure it out, I probably don’t have it. I got my game when it was bundled with cats and dogs, so I doubt if it was deluxe

Thanks for the tip on the feet though! 😂

Mine wasn't Deluxe when I bought it either... But with the sale on last week I decided to upgrade it to the deluxe version for five bucks.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited March 2019
    You can get rid of bugs, leaks, bad smells etc. in apartments for good by using cheats. When cheats are enabled, shift-click on the bugs for example, it can be a bit tricky to select them, and then destroy item.
    edited March 2019

I didn't know that, either.
    I made a family called the Weirdo's just so I could make them really weird and have a laugh when I see them around town. I'm now off to give them all HUGE feet!
    EDIT - You can't make the kids feet bigger, just the adults.
    MLgj4Vx.png
    edited March 2019
    @logion

You mean the apartments that they warn you about it being problematic? I don’t even bother trying to play those apartments, they are so awful! with the mice keeping the sims up at night, etc.

So, if I shift click the mouse hole, it will be gone? And the mice too?

This is earth shaking news if this is what you mean! Lol 😂

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

@February11

I wonder if it will genetically carry through though!?!

Have you had your Weirdo family have kids?
    SqxdF0m.png

@SimAlexandria

Dang! I missed seeing that sale! All I saw was the Pet’s Stuff Pack. Waaa
    Lol
    SqxdF0m.png

@February11

I wonder if it will genetically carry through though!?!

Have you had your Weirdo family have kids?

They've already got two kids, but good point, I might give them another couple to see what happens! :D
    MLgj4Vx.png
    February11 wrote: »

I didn't know that, either.
    I made a family called the Weirdo's just so I could make them really weird and have a laugh when I see them around town. I'm now off to give them all HUGE feet!
    EDIT - You can't make the kids feet bigger, just the adults.

Yeah I feel like you need to be posting a picture of this family hahaha!
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    I just learned that sims can read a book and paint a picture at the same time.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top