Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    edited March 2019
    Double post :s
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    Fun fact: When I did the pictures I realised that KT is also Kaitlin, just spelled Kaitlyn. ;) I wonder what would have happened if they were together in this show?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Fun fact: When I did the pictures I realised that KT is also Kaitlin, just spelled Kaitlyn. ;) I wonder what would have happened if they were together in this show?

Yeah, KT's full name is Kaytlyn Taylors, hence "KT" being her initials... So technically the shows first double named contestants as there are two Kaitlins ;)

Fun fact, I originally suggested Sidney from Season 4 be named John Lansing, but Turner thought it was too boring and complained there was already a John in Season 1... WELL THERES TWO KAITLINS NOW TURNER!!! JOKES ON YOU ISN'T IT!!! XD
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Yeah, KT's full name is Kaytlyn Taylors, hence "KT" being her initials... So technically the shows first double named contestants as there are two Kaitlins ;)

Fun fact, I originally suggested Sidney from Season 4 be named John Lansing, but Turner thought it was too boring and complained there was already a John in Season 1... WELL THERES TWO KAITLINS NOW TURNER!!! JOKES ON YOU ISN'T IT!!! XD

:joy:

Kaytlyn Taylors explains the KT. But what about the exclamation point? 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

:joy:

Kaytlyn Taylors explains the KT. But what about the exclamation point? 🤔

XD Edginess so that everyone can be excited about her name... Like P!NK XD
  • Options
    Edgy indeed. :D

Now I kind of want KT! to come out and tear Morgan as KT! a new one, with the implication that KT! had been tied up the whole time, so that we could have a musical number with the real KT!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Edgy indeed. :D

Now I kind of want KT! to come out and tear Morgan as KT! a new one, with the implication that KT! had been tied up the whole time, so that we could have a musical number with the real KT!

:rage: Stop spoiling the plot! :joy:

Nawh, actually part of the reason I brought KT back was to have her lead the song&dance, but, meh. I haven't really felt it lately, and I don't have a perfect song in mind. I'm picky about these things.
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Lol :lol:

I still stand by that decision though. ^.^ Sidney makes him stand out more. :-b
  • Options
    Too bad Indigo wasn't executed after the pirate mission, otherwise we might've gotten a recreation of this art piece by Vul :p

screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Poor Indigo :joy:

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Too bad Indigo wasn't executed after the pirate mission, otherwise we might've gotten a recreation of this art piece by Vul :p

screenshot_original.jpg

Good old times... :innocent:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I don't think Indigo would've handle a second walk of the plank. So it's good. :blush:
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    That's an interesting game. I've never played it before.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    So apparently no one really knows how to play except Haylo and I. :p My bad, guys. I assumed this was a commonly played game, so I didn't really explain it well.

That said, part of the point of this tournament was practice so that you guys could learn how to play. This game has a quick learning curve that you kinda have to experience in order to get it. It's confusing at first and then it clicks.

If you understand the game fully, don't bother reading the spoiler lol
    Obviously, the point is to make your opponent(s) lose all their dice so you're the last one remaining.
    You're gonna do that by having good bluffing skills, and probably a good grasp of statistical probabilities.
    Normally this is played with a group of people; let's say 5. It goes in a circle, and as each person bets, it increases the pressure slowly and steadily because each consecutive bid tends to become more and more unlikely; such as the following example:

A: two 3s
    B: two 4's
    C: three 4's
    D : three 6's
    E: four 3's
    A: five 3's
    B: six 3's
    C: seven 3's

...at this point, depending on how many dice are still on the table, seven 3's might be unlikely. So Player D may call C's bluff, or risk it and continue bidding.
    (Also with more than 2 players, anyone can call anyone a liar at any time)
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I just woke up from a nap. And my dreams were all about dices everywhere... Ugh
  • Options
    lol - Maybe this game is to horrifying for you. You should just step down. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Step down? :o
  • Options
    Yeah, you don't need this "extra" thing, right, Ms. Mole?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    And I apologize. I had planned on working on this during my lunch break, but someone decided to talk to me instead, so I couldn't. :/ I'll work on it tonight.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Yeah, you don't need this "extra" thing, right, Ms. Mole?

Mmmmm..... I always needs some extras... :p
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/jEo1kvtOkcg

Liars Dice explained in 60 seconds

(only difference is I have the loser of the challenge start the next bid)
  • Options
    And how's everyone?
  • Options
    Eagerly awaiting the weekend :D

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Eagerly awaiting the weekend :D

Same :mrgreen:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    It's already Thursday evening here, so just a bit more