Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Hours Have You Played the Sims 4?

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    185 after tonights session.
  • HeyitssmileHeyitssmile Posts: 45 Member
    only 204 hours. I've had the game for a good while, but didn't get into it much until now
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    Wrwur wrote: »
    4273 hours. Eh...

I had to bring this old post out of the depths....what are your hours up to now? I just passed 1,800. I tip my hat to you, fellow simmer, that is amazing.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    320 😬. Only really started playing about a year ago and even then I don’t get to play as much as I’d like.
  • RedSabrinaRedSabrina Posts: 7 New Member
    I bought the game about a week ago and got a good 128 hours in :)
  • Rachie_rabbitRachie_rabbit Posts: 26 Member
    1690 hours!
  • BrocNoodleBrocNoodle Posts: 28 Member
    I play the sims 3 more so it only says 57 hours
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    4809 hours showing as of yesterday.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    4698 hours and I haven't played today
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    250 as of right now :blush:
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Indy311yIndy311y Posts: 1 New Member
    3679 Hours! I got the game on December 26, 2016. I feel accomplished.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    2243 hours, installed on release day, but I've taken extended breaks due to Real Life issues (my MIL died the same week C&D released, for example, so I had to spend a lot of time making funeral arrangements and such -- haven't really gotten into pet gameplay).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Don't know exactly but it's over 2000 on origin. That's with sharing my game with my nephew and nieces, leaving it on while I go somewhere else and mainly a ton of building
    caitytrina.png
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I’m definitely over 5k maybe even 6k. But unfortunately it doesn’t track when you play offline which is what I do a majority of the time.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited March 2019
    i got my game on december 17 2015 and played for about 254 hours XD ive been playing sims 4 way more recently but im a sims 3 fan and play wayyyyy more i got the sims 3 on july 18 2013 2 days before my bday :) and played it for about 1031 hours
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Currently at 2637 hours. My goodness! I installed the game just a couple of months after release.

To be honest though, I spend a lot of time creating Sims, so I'd say at least half of those hours are from Sim creation alone. Probably two thirds. I love Sims 4's CAS so much. I'm hoping we get some more patches in the future for Sim personality tweaks, NPCs, and content for deeper gameplay. I'd like to spend more time actually playing all of those Sims, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • BerryCharmingBerryCharming Posts: 38 Member
    1775 hours brought it shortly after release but only really got into it a few years ago and simply collected the games as they came out for a while. But I do stream and do allot of decorating and building these days.
  • Foxy_Foxy_ Posts: 37 Member
    Ive played 935 hours till april 21 2019, but when i first got it my sims 4 wouldnt work on my mac cuz it would always crash so i left it for nearly a whole year and when i got back onto it i fixed the bug in 2017 so yeah alls good now
  • AssimuloAssimulo Posts: 1,322 Member
    The Origin Counter says 265 hours, but I've probably played much longer than that, because my counter was frozen for a few years.
  • MaddieplaysgamesMaddieplaysgames Posts: 125 Member
    500+ hours
  • greatmorgangreatmorgan Posts: 38 Member
    I have 2500+hours, when I first started playing the game,I have been for 2 years now, i used to literally play all day. Cause I am 12 and I got no work only school.
  • greatmorgangreatmorgan Posts: 38 Member
    Ps. I got the game And started playing it December 25, 2016
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    More than 900 the last time I check
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I'm just under 4000, I'm not at my pc just now, but when I logged in yesterday it was over 3900.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    4988... but I haven't played much at all in the last two weeks. Maybe about 3 or 4 hours in that time. I'm playing a lot of Stardew Valley right now.
    p8L4V6v.png