Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cyberpunk

HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
I craaaave for cyberpunk content! I love weird, scary, intriguing places. Would be cool to have a neighborhood like in Simsociety, with a broken park for kids, full of neon signs and decrepitated streets with asian signs... Punk sims, ai, you know, bladerunner mixed with killjoys... Decrepitated high rise, sewers, broken laundromats, tattoos, etc.
I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    no since i think that would go againts the teen rating of the sims4 so i disagree with this idea
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Ah, I'm sure ea could make it kid friendly. Addicted to bubbles, a robot who thinks he's human, a tinkerer who tries to fix the city. We had sims into the future's dystopia, so I'm sure we could have that setting as well in the game (without killers obviously, but these could get easily been replace by spies, cops or military).
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    you might find these as CC in the meantime
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I just finished downloading a bunch of sci-fi cyberpunk CC so yeah... I second this.
    I think I will tweak San Myshino in the meantime. Maybe download a Shepard, from Mass Effect. It has potential to be run down a bit. I'll add a bit of Strangerville content to it. A couple of zombies. Aliens maybe. Too bad I don't have Laundry. I'd make a rundown laundromat. ;P
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    sounds like a good plan - share some screenshots when you get round to it?
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
    If I don't get too side-tracked, sure! ;)
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Sounds like fun, post pics if you feel like it :)
  • Romain73200Romain73200 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @friendlysimmers said:
    > no since i think that would go againts the teen rating of the sims4 so i disagree with this idea

There was several... Could I say "adult-oriented" stuff introduced in the Sims series back in time, such as gambling (craps and roulette in the Urbz, poker in the Sims 2 and 3, blackjack and roulette back again in the Sims 3...) or murder in the Sims Medieval. And these were also PEGI 12.
    I once made Steambridge, a concrete city in Sims 2, where there were creepy apartment buildings, old apartments near nuclear plants, dives, disgusting beaches with garbage and motels, oil barrels and bubble blowers, I think I'll remake it in New Crest. ;P
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    edited May 2019
    no since i think that would go againts the teen rating of the sims4 so i disagree with this idea
    Let's not shut other people's ideas down over debunked claims.
    Post edited by MMX on
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Strangerville kind of has that run down look. You might be able to create something there on the large lot where the airplane is. A few empty buildings with an alley way that's messy and cluttered. The homeless residents could use the restrooms in one of the buildings and maybe put up a tent in an abandoned office area. Have a fire pit for warmth and an oil barrel grill to cook food. You could use a cooler for food. I might try this myself, later today. :)
    Something like that...

99n6aKA.png