Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    @AlwaysAsking here is your completed request :)

Download here
    More pics here

vo6ClWQ.png

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    I want to request residental lots, here is my form

Username: Womble
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Old Family Home (Grandma's house)
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30 or 50x40
    Lot traits: Fast Internet, Homey, Natural Lights
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 2 mature, 2 teen (1 singer boy and 1 youtuber girl)
    Number of bathrooms: 2 / 3
    Favorite color schemes: Light brown (wood color), orange, grey
    Colors you dislike:purple or colorful room
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? furnished
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest / willowcreek
    Link to specific house or plan: -
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? garden and pool look nice
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? if the form not give enough information, yes
    Additional instructions? 2/3 floor house with a basement

Thank you
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    masajo wrote: »

Download here
    More pics here

vo6ClWQ.png

Oh my God!

It's here! It's ready! It's so amazing!!

The pictures are so cool!

I love it so much ❤️😊💙

It's going in my game now so my marine Sargent and his buddies can hang out 😅

Thank you so much! I'd never be able to do this so perfectly 😊🤗😊
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    Thank you so much @romagi1 and @AlwaysAsking very kind of you both, I really enjoyed creating this one :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited March 2019
    @masajo
    masajo wrote: »

Download here
    More pics here

vo6ClWQ.png

I wanted to share my first pictures inside with my Veterans!
    oMKlRHO.png
    Sarge (in brown fatigues) and his marine buddies (5 guys in green) walk into Nightowls for the first time!

fWk7RM7.png
    Everyone sitting in the dining area enjoying burgers that Sarge grilled for them

lDcwXsX.png
    Sarge looking cool while Tom and Derrick play darts, and Dutch and Melvin chat.
    SqxdF0m.png

Oh wow, that's awesome @AlwaysAsking thank you so much for sharing, your Veterans are fantastic and seem to be enjoying themselves :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo
    Thank you! And they sure did! They were there until 4 in the morning 😂
    SqxdF0m.png

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Nightowls Bar and Grill looks like such a great hangout @masajo . The place has such character. Well done ! :D

The pics with the sims really bring it to life. Thanks for sharing @AlwaysAsking :D
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited March 2019
    Nightowls Bar and Grill is so perfectly made! I love how very well designed and how very well detailed is! <3 Colors, patterns and stuff are perfectly used in this beautiful lot <3 Very well done, my dear @masajo !

@AlwaysAsking , thank you very much for sharing the pics in game, dear! <3 It´s very special to all of us to see how others enjoy our creations in game :)
    Thank you so much @soocoolsim and @AIRIS6962 😊

@masajo made this VFW building by looking at a picture of the outside of my Uncle’s favorite VFW hangout. And she got it so great!

We didn’t have pictures of the inside, so she did all of that on her own. She put so much detail and fun stuff inside that my guys had a blast! And I have like 2 dozen pictures of the evening, but I figured 3 would be enough for the purpose of this thread, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Wonderful job on the VFW club @masajo ;)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Womble, I have added your request to the open request list! If you have any questions or would like to change your request, please edit your original post and let me know! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    Thank you very much @soocoolsim @AIRIS6962 @AlwaysAsking @DNARequestTeam for your kind and beautiful words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited March 2019
    @masajo, wonderful job creating the bar and grill after a photo of a real life VFW.
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    Super random... I’m reading your rules and it says more than 10 bedrooms is unplayable? Is it if there’s more than 10 beds? Or do they need to be in separate rooms? Does it matter if they’re single or double? Do toddler rooms affect this total? What about cribs?

Do houses with almost 10 beds start to get laggy? So if I’ve got 9 beds, will the house bog down the game???

I’ve never heard this before and it’s blowing my mind..... :astonished::anguished:

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    edited March 2019
    @masajo, your Bar and Grill is lovely! <3
    Super random... I’m reading your rules and it says more than 10 bedrooms is unplayable? Is it if there’s more than 10 beds? Or do they need to be in separate rooms? Does it matter if they’re single or double? Do toddler rooms affect this total? What about cribs?

Do houses with almost 10 beds start to get laggy? So if I’ve got 9 beds, will the house bog down the game???

I’ve never heard this before and it’s blowing my mind..... :astonished::anguished:

The 10 bedroom rule was put in place for Sims 3, and yes would lag most computers, any massive builds have the tendency to lag your game! I hope this explains and Thanks for understanding! :)

SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member

The 10 bedroom rule was put in place for Sims 3, and yes would lag most computers, any massive builds have the tendency to lag your game! I hope this explains and Thanks for understanding! :)

Learn something new everyday. Thanks!
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    edited April 2019
    Username: Deadncrispy
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): modern/ contemporary/ beach house/ water front
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? get together get to work city living cats and dogs seasons get famous dine out jungle adventure out door retreat parenthood spa day backyard stuff bowling cool kitchen stuff kids room stuff laundry daymovie hangout perfect patio strangerville todler stuff my first pet stuff fittness stufff vintage glamour stuff
    Lot size (dimensions): 40 by 30
    Lot traits:
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10):6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.) one girls room, and one boy toddlers room
    Number of bathrooms: 5.5
    Favorite color schemes: blues greens reds yellows white
    Colors you dislike: black and pink but just for the main areas not the bedrooms
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? windenburg on the bath de rill lot
    Link to specific house or plan: https://imgur.com/TaU1MRc
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? the house is 3 floors id like terrain covering the first floor on the front side of the house but not the back indoor / outdoor pool hot tub kid play area office for video making and another computer awesome kitchen/ bar and a gym kids play room one of my sims is getting famous so some privacy on the front of the house would be nice and make room for a butler please
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? no
    Additional instructions?
    Post edited by deadncrispy on
    SLpPUp.png
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    @DNARequestTeam i want to make a little change about my request, but i can't edit it since i'm not a member yet
    Dear Madam Secretary please may I claim this one :)

Date: March 2, 2019
    Username: Bubbz3388
    Page: here & here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Ranch or Farmhouse
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    uzE2H1V.jpg