Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Green outfits - St Patrick's Day celebration challenge!

This weekend many of us will be celebrating St Patrick's day, let's get our Sims in the mood for the party as well!

How am I suggesting to do that?: I have a small challenge for you! Prepare an outfit for your Sim(s), green as the main color! :smiley:

This is my SimSelf enjoying the day and making new friends:

l6smitfhv054.png
Now that I think of it, I should have used some green makeup!

What is your Sim going to wear?

Comments

• EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Sul sul and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

EA_Mai, that sounds like a lot of fun! :smiley: And I totally couldn't resist and had to post here :heart: :

giphy.gif

So, here's my SimSelf plus kitty in full gear, ready to celebrate!

il4qbc46jkuc.png

(If you would like to see what cool things other communities comes up with, visit the German language forum! We also have a dedicated thread - HERE.
  • KathesaurKathesaur Posts: 58 Member
    Caito has donned is St. Patrick's Day green and has set out on a mission to prove the existence of leprechauns once and for all! Off to the Sylvan Glade we go to begin our search...
    tumblr_pofer6tIQU1y62cypo1_1280.png

We've encountered a classic fairy mushroom circle. A promising lead. Documenting for evidence.
    tumblr_pofer6tIQU1y62cypo2_1280.png

GASP... Look, over by the pond! Could it be...? Quickly Caito, it's time to equip your cunning disguise. With luck, they'll accept you as one of their own, and lead you to their gold!tumblr_pofer6tIQU1y62cypo3_1280.png

...Oh. Looks like they were actually gnomes, not leprechauns...Seems like they like his outfit anyway though! Better luck next time, buddy.
    tumblr_pofer6tIQU1y62cypo4_1280.png
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Awesome story @Kathesaur ! <3 As magic as your pictures, thanks for sharing, and hope you had a great St. Patrick's day!