Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Khafre puts on a suit but Persephone doesn't weep; only on the inside (because no boom boom). :pensive:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    OMGoodness, cultist girl's looks at Artie are scary. Like, "ha I'm just waiting for you to find out everything in the most cruel way possible and I will have a good laugh before maybe helping you out" :expressionless:
    Persephone proves an immense liking for facts. Such as certain wells not being in the middle of certain settlements. And Khafre proving a liking for some conspiracy theories.
    Is that... Balsam's paternity wear? :o It sure looks more comfy than his usual outfits! :D Wait. He has a grandma that he likes? Why was I convinced he is completely alone in the world.
    Prologue woman bears an astounding resemblance to Sabit. Same tattoo and all and 'Stayin' alive' certainly applies to her B)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Khafre puts on a suit but Persephone doesn't weep; only on the inside (because no boom boom). :pensive:
    They're just building up some tension first, that way the boom boom is more explosive /bomb

@MrsRacooney
    LOL, yes, Iseult is having a laugh at everyone's expense; she is troll >:)
    You'd think after all that time apart they'd be less crabby with each other and more bowchickabowbow, BUT NO. Brats!
    That is 100% Balsam's paternity wear, yus (kekekeke) he just can't fit into his usual sleek little numbers (and cries about it) I will tell you that he is not actually a blood relative of the grandma he's talking about :smirk:
    SABIT YOU SAY? Hmm...it's an interesting theory :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Your first chapter image in your post is the best. :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I second the Sabit theory.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Theory time!!!
    I've suggested from day 1 (first moment we saw Iseult) that she was connected to Sabit. I believe she is not only related to her, but she is in fact the great-grandkiddo hinted at in chapter 80 during Sabit & Deshret's chat about magic, demons, and gods.

If that is the case, Sabit is sure that she won't have Mystic powers, but that doesn't mean she won't have demonic powers, or perhaps... something else.

Okay, so now to the theory!!!

Iseult is very invested in Artie I feel, so... What if Artie pulls the rug out from Hattie & Kebab and steals the crown!?!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Theory time!!!
    I've suggested from day 1 (first moment we saw Iseult) that she was connected to Sabit. I believe she is not only related to her, but she is in fact the great-grandkiddo hinted at in chapter 80 during Sabit & Deshret's chat about magic, demons, and gods.

If that is the case, Sabit is sure that she won't have Mystic powers, but that doesn't mean she won't have demonic powers, or perhaps... something else.

Iseult is very invested in Artie I feel, so... What if Artie pulls the rug out from Hattie & Kebab and steals the crown!?!

I like this theory! Quite interesting....
    @Munterbacon
    A THEORY :scream:
    I love theories!

Let's have a look here, ahh...hmm, yes v interesting
    That WOULD shock the shirt off of Raet's girls (ok, maybe not Hattie's literal shirt bc...well, you know :grimace: )
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    (ok, maybe not Hattie's literal shirt bc...well, you know :grimace: )

Oh... I know... :smirk:

dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    I don't know... I feel like Iseult has Pili's nose. 'Sister' could be literal.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »

This is my theory because I feel like I can spot any Pili kid. :smirk:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Irishsong wrote: »

This is my theory because I feel like I can spot any Pili kid. :smirk:

We never saw the Grandson's face, soooo? ;)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    edited March 2019
    That WOULD shock the shirt off of Raet's girls (ok, maybe not Hattie's literal shirt bc...well, you know :grimace: )

OOOOOOH YEEEEAH.

Whee, caught up on reading since I had me final this morning (and I'm totes getting a good Latin grade and moving on to Latin 3 next quarter. Plz no Cicero k thnxs bai)

• Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Theory time!!!

But...
    Artie can't steal the crown as she's in the present times not the ancient ones as I was reminded. I like the sister theory, tho.
    Also If Iseult is related to Sabit, isn't she related to Deshret as well? I mean Deshret is expecting Sabit's grandchild, is she not?
    And who's gonna pay Oberon's invoices for vampire slaying?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Theory time!!!

But...
    Artie can't steal the crown as she's in the present times not the ancient ones as I was reminded. I like the sister theory, tho.
    Also If Iseult is related to Sabit, isn't she related to Deshret as well? I mean Deshret is expecting Sabit's grandchild, is she not?
    And who's gonna pay Oberon's invoices for vampire slaying?

Oh...
    I thought that she was sent back to the ancient times, because of trying to track down her father? But yeah, that is what I was suggesting, that she's Deshret's kiddo, and Sabit's Great-grandchild :) Perhaps, if he finds out his employer is gone before he tries any slaying, he'll just... leave? :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    @Haflinger
    Congrats on moving on to Latin 3!! /confettis /hands you The Big Cookie

I will chime in for @Maladi777 and @Munterbacon and confirm the following:
    Maladi is correct; Artemis is still in the present time, and she has not yet said who she was looking for :o
    We only saw her ask Holly to help her find someone, but Bastene told Cassie that "Artemis has gone to be with her father"
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So after reading everyone's comments I have forgotten what I was going to say. :/ All I can remember is that Artie should not go down those stairs. I will be dangerous or maybe not. >:)o:)
    @haswh
    So many awesome theories on this one! An understandable distraction, but yes, Artie should probably not follow strangers in the woods and go down into mysterious basements by herself :#
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited March 2019
    @WagonFruit & guys!

Survey from EA to vote for favourite themes. I see Merfolk in there, let's make this one win so we can get Froots her Atlantis Generation! :D

<Disclaimer> They're not due to be voted on until the next survey, but still...
    dustshaela.jpg
    @WagonFruit & guys!

Survey from EA to vote for favourite themes. I see Merfolk in there, let's make this one win so we can get Froots her Atlantis Generation! :D

<Disclaimer> They're not due to be voted on until the next survey, but still...

I voted. I wonder if anything will come of this voting. Alot of it we already have, some we don't.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I meant to say earlier! (But was then distracted by mini jelly doughnuts): that's awesome! Thanks for linking that @Munterbacon
    Even if I don't get my mermaids ( :bawling: ), I enjoyed the survey :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I meant to say earlier! (But was then distracted by mini jelly doughnuts): that's awesome! Thanks for linking that @Munterbacon
    Even if I don't get my mermaids ( :bawling: ), I enjoyed the survey :mrgreen:

No worries! :) I don’t think it’s gonna be like that “Vote on a Stuff Pack” thing, just a bit of silly fun! But if we make enough noise???
    dustshaela.jpg
    I agree!! Here's hoping anyhow :grimace:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    I voted for that thing. But srsly. Equestrians was on the list? I like totally need horses in this game, period.
    @Haflinger
    NGL; I would still be pretty stoked for horses (and unicorns :scream: )
    FzWOQ8X.jpg