Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hobbies You Want In Game

Comments

• Arcanine4PresidentArcanine4President Posts: 31 Member
    Miscellaneous (Vehicle Restoration, Close Up Magic)
    I would love close-up magic, and to perform.
    A Sim's Got Talent kind of thing would be awesome, so people can show off all of their skills.
    My main Sim at the moment is working her way up to be a Master Vampire, and I think it would be awesome if she could start learning to do close-up magic. It seems so fitting for a mysterious vampire.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Crafting an Object (Jewelry, Glassblowing, Candle Making, Pottery)
    I’d love to see crafting in game, but I would also be very happy with nectar making and canning.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Music related (Bands, more Instruments)
    I want all of them really. Some though I can get from mods ... can't get a good band with a mod. So that's why I'd pick this one if I could only get one. I'm hoping for a band of different sizes with a lead singer that can play/sing many genres ... definitely not just a rock band.
    egTcBMc.png
  • MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    Maybe this is unimportant since you can set up your custom occupation (I forgot what's it's called) from a phone. But I'd like to see if there's any career/hobby with art and designing. Probably graphic designing or something similar. I know we already have painting/drawing, but I'd like to see my sim doing art stuff on their computer/laptop. Maybe taking art or design commissions?

I don't know... sometimes when I play with my simself, I feel so wrong when I set her as a painter... I can't even paint :open_mouth:
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I honestly cannot answer vote, because I want all of these.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I think that bands/musical instruments + circus stuff like close up magic are going to be released in a Showtime EP. Also, i think that Vehicle Restoration will come when they release the Cars update. Nectar Making should come in a the Farming EP, while Canning should come in the Off The Grid Pack. Sewing and Knitting could come in a Fashion related career, but we already have that in GF (i think), then would be cool if it was introduced alongside Tabletop, Billiards, Poker/Gambling focused towards the Elders. They don't have much to do in this game!
    The Hobbies EP should contain Sports related hobbies, a Jewelry, Glassblowing, Candle Making, Pottery, Metal Detecting, Bird Watching, Kite Flying, Scrap-booking, Origami, and Drawing, as well as other stuff.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Also, i want the Pedestrian Sculpting Station to return from Sims 3!
    250?cb=20100617210306

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Miscellaneous (Vehicle Restoration, Close Up Magic)
    Had to vote for vehicle restoration cars are a must and tops just about everything for me. Bands more instruments football and martial arts would be great as well.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I voted for Music but I would also like more Sports hobbies as well.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited March 2019
    Also instruments, sports and clothing related
    Post edited by aprilrose on
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Che1vzChe1vz Posts: 7 New Member
    Clothing related (Sewing, Knitting)
    I'd love my sims to be able to design and sew their own clothing. Combined with Get Famous and Get to work you could even become a world-renowed designer and sell your designs at your store, which would be awesome. Knitting would also be fun!

I'd also love more instruments. You could either just practice alone or in a band in your free time or make it more serious trying to work your way up to the concert halls and stadiums.
  • tamamotamamo Posts: 5 New Member
    Tough call honestly??
    I would love more instruments, like Drums, Saxophone/Trumpet/Flute, bass guitar.
    But on the other hand, it'd be really cool to have a Simified version of a trading card game or something that emulates DND
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Body related (Soccer/Football, Ballet, Martial Arts)
    SPORTS!!

Also pool tables and drums
  • Lolli999Lolli999 Posts: 19 Member
    Food related (Nectar Making, Canning)
    Miss Sims 3 World adventures champes les sims where you could find winegrapes and get into nectar making! Really want to see something like that
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Gaming related (Tabletop, Billiards, Poker/Gambling)
    I want pool tables most of all, but I too want all the things!
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited March 2019
    Food related (Nectar Making, Canning)
    I like anything crafty, especially when it involves using things in game and creating something out of them.

My number one want in this regard is Nectar making and more things to do with produce in general - canning, juicing, jams/preserves, soaps from flowers and herbs etc.

I'd love being able to create jewelry, ornaments and crowns/tiaras from metals and jewels found in the game. (Also - flower crowns.)
    Knitting/sewing with wool from a farming EP would be amazing.

Sculpting/woodworking is something I really want a major update to. I want many material options, more furniture, portraits of sims (from the shoulders or full-body) in different poses, topiary etc. I also want to be able to make toys with the woodworking bench. Simple small wood/stone craftable figurines like horses, lions etc. for toddlers and older to play with, would make my heart very happy.

Music is also important to me, thus I'd love bands. I'd like if we can make NPC bands and then watch them as entertainment with our played sims instead of only being able to create a band with your current household.

More activities and games are always appreciated - I love having sims play cards/don't wake the llama and would like more board games that can be played on that table. Gambling (ex. poker and blackjack) would be fun as well - it would be nice if these can be played on the generic card table in addition to the fancy gambling set that will probably come with this theme.

Sports are also great because, once again, they offer more things for sims to do together.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Outdoors related (Metal Detecting, Bird Watching, Kite Flying)
    I love getting my sims out of the house and being outdoors so definitely more outdoors things to do but also more for kids to do.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    All of them lol.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    Is there an all of them option!? want em all in the sims 4!
  • DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 90 Member
    edited March 2019
    Clothing related (Sewing, Knitting)
    I had to pick one, but I personally do enjoy several of these in real life, so I would love to see many of these implemented.
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
  • kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    All of them! :D
  • dragonfreakdragonfreak Posts: 11 New Member
    I picked Crafting but I would really love all of them especially knitting/sewing
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Body related (Soccer/Football, Ballet, Martial Arts)
    This is an awesome list and I hope one day to have all those things in the game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Gaming related (Tabletop, Billiards, Poker/Gambling)
    Gaming-related, but with a twist. I want TABLETOP gaming!