Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with the San Myshuno Premades?

Been playing the Karaoke Legends household in San Myshuno lately, and while my Akira is currently married to a townie he met (Seiji), I'm thinking he and Miko are going to have a fling together. Y'know, for the purpose of her being Akira and Seiji's surrogate. And also because I'm quite certain Miko and Akira will make beautiful babies together. Also considering putting Miko with Victor Feng, who's known in my game to be having affairs around town, a scandal that could ruin not just his marriage but his career.

What have you done with the San Myshuno premades? And please feel free to share pics too!
Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
Sims 4 Blog
Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.

Comments

• Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    In my one save, I had to move out the Jaangs. They were just being ungodly annoying and my sim ended up hating Anaya because they just... wouldn't stop...

I moved in Romeo & Juliet instead. It's a much more peaceful floor now.

I also always make Lily Feng pregnant just for fun.
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    I moved one of my me-Sim's kids (oldest daughter, her name is Whitney) into the penthouse along with Miko Ojo. Miko's going for the Serial Romantic aspiration at the minute, having just finished off Fabulously Wealthy and Freelance Botanist, she's got about five more sims to kiss and three more boyfriends/girlfriends to pick up.
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    @PlayerSinger2010 I love that you make Lily Feng pregnant. I hadn't wanted to do that just because I have so many families in my main save, but I have considered having Victor have a child with one of his other women.

@Jon%20the%20Wizard It had been such a long time since I played the Karaoke Legends household that I'd forgotten Miko was a Serial Romantic. I've had quite a few of them in my game, so it just kinda surprised me. Has your Miko dated any of the other premades?
    Sims 4 Blog
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Has your Miko dated any of the other premades?
    Akira Kibo, Vanessa Jeong, Candi Behr, my me-Sim's daughter Whitney, and I'm forgetting at least one other, and I'm going to add Olivia Moon and Thorne Bailey to her list of friends with benefits. Ultimately what I'm going for is Whitney and Miko to hook up and both have kids with Clement Frost in due time.
  • Options
    PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Darling Walsh ; The teen who once lived with Akira Kibo and Miko Ojo has now blossomed into an independent athlete , mainly in basket ball . As she felt almost neglected by Akira and Miko , as they were so caught up in their relationship , Darling moved out and went to live in Spice Market in the apartment which once was the Bheeda's . As Darling was struggling financially she decided to get a roomate to split the cost . Luckily the once very privileged Cassandra Goth had just moved out of home as she came out to her very unaccepting family as Lesbian, who were outraged at her for damaging the family's amazing reputation and Bella's chance to get closer to Eric Lewis who is Willow Creeks top bachelor .Seeking for fresh start Cassandra moved in as Darling's roomate . They became best friends , Cassandra stopped feeling so depressed and Darling felt confident one night . They were out in Uptown for a fancy day out to celebrate Darlings premotion and Cassandra beat Darling to sharing some pretty big news . After being "just friends" for so long a relationship blossomed between the two . They are now dating but what else is in the futures horizon for the two young lovers ?

Akiro and Miko . After Darling decided to move out the two had a lot of .. spare time to themselves . This led to Miko getting pregnant and they suddenly reality hit them . Were they ready to be parents ? Soon enough Miko gave birth to a adorable little girl who they named Mei ojo Kibo. The young one bought Akira and Miko even closer together but will Akira be tied down or will Penny Pizazz catch his eye once more .. And will Miko ever find out what happened at her best friend , Penny's wedding afterparty ?

Penny Pizzaz and Salim Benali . The simstagram star appears to have it all , a classy apartment , a loyal best friend ( Miko Ojo ) , thousands of followers but what is she missing ? Her heart aches for someone to love .. After meeting Salim Benali the mysterious and tough Art Quarter residence you would think she would be happy . Salim balanced Penny's life , she was the spotlights and class and he was the wholehearted tough guy . Their relationship went so well Salim found it in him to propose , he got on one knee and Penny felt loved . The wedding came and friends were all invited , but Penny and Akira became somewhat more than friends despite her being aware Akira was the father of Miko's daughter and that he was married to her best friend . Under the influence of the Cupid Juice selling at the bar Penny began taking things next level with Akira .. However Salim walked in on them and saw his newly wedded wife was cheating ! Akira ran out and Penny was left in a raging argument with Salim . Little did she know that WooHoo got her pregnant with Akira's child . All Penny needed in her life was real love , not just followers on a screen , she had Salim but maybe that lack of love her entire life just left her wanting more .

The Rasoya - Lobo family . Raj was always never a flirty guy , shamed by his mother Geeta for never finding a girl to carry on the family line . Maybe Raj didn't want a girl , maybe that's why he's never been confident enough to flirt because he's not straight . He recognised he was Gay but never told anyone , until one day he and his mother got into a heated fight about him dating when he said "well I'm gay mom so tough luck!" Geeta was in shock . They talked about it and she decided it was her son and family comes first . At a Bar Raj met Deigo Lobo who his mother idolized as she too was a critique . Raj had the courage to talk to him and easily enough Deigo was head over heels in love with Raj . Deigo invited him to his Uptown apartment and Raj felt so special as he lived in a cheap Spice Market apartment . It was over the romantic fireplace where they had their first kiss and they knew they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together . Deigo got to meet Deigo and she loved him to Raj's suprise . They both loved the finer things in life and were critiques! It worked out so perfectly that Deigo decided to purchase 1010 Alto Apartments in Uptown and to live there with Raj and Geeta . As Raj and Deigo were clearly made for each other Deigo popped the big question and they had a stunning wedding at the rooftop bar . Then as Raj dearly wanted childrenbut neither of them could physically bare children they adopted two toddlers Kamryn their daughter who is Selvadorian and Jermaine who is from unkown descent. As for Geeta she is loving having grand children and has a ongoing fling with her toy boy Neal !

The Bheeda's . After Jesminder had a beautifull daughter who they named Crystal , her and Arun were nearly bankrupt and they are continuing to struggle financially. Jesminder is having to work two jobs and Arun stuck looking after Crystal , which he is not very good at . Crystal is already good friends with the Rasoya - Lobo kids and often has sleepovers with Kamryn ! Crystal is crushing on Jermaine which would help the Bheeda family surviving if anything were to happen in the future , however Jermaine hugely dislikes Crystal to Jesminders relief as she refuses to use her daughter to try and help the family financially .

• I'll post the rest of the townies at another point but I hope you all sort of think they are okay ! <3

• Options
    Wow @PlumbobMafiaQueen that's amazingly detailed and awesomely dramatic. Thanks for sharing! I don't think I would have considered putting Cassandra and Darling together, but I like that idea very much. And I'm so happy Raj and Diego found love together.
    Sims 4 Blog
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Not much honestly, but I rarely do anything with any premades. I think I gave Diego Lobo a wife and 2 daughters in one save because I needed more toddlers for playdates. Otherwise I don't do anything with him. I usually give the Jangs a cat for Billie. In one save I gave them another child; a toddler girl. I just feel she'd be lonely without a pet or sibling. I normally delete Darling Walsh because I can't imagine any adult couple would want a random teen living with them. So Akira and Miko are just a duo. I thought about moving Darling to another lot and creating parents or other family for her, but tbh I got lazy and decided it was easier to just delete her instead. I don't really care for her design anyway. Haven't touched any of the others.
  • Options
    @ShadyLady89 glad you enjoyed my little storyline collection!
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    In my Addams family save, I moved Diego Lobo to Forgotten Hollow and, since his name means wolf, pretended he was a werewolf and married him to Wednesday Addams.

In my current save, I am gradually marrying the premades into the descendants of my one CAS sim (Athena) who had nine children. I don't age the premades until they become important to a member of the family. Then they either move into one of my family households, or just get aged up until they are elders and move into the retirement village. So far, as far as San Myshuno goes:

Athena's first boyfriend (she was a serial romantic) was Akira Kibo. I have a rule that premade families have to age together but roommate households don't, so Akira has moved in with the son he had with my sim while the other two Karaoke Legends are just hanging out and waiting for their turns. I'll put a couple pictures below of Akira, and of his son Bruce (with the beard) and son in law Walker Bateman (a townie I found wandering around either the Fashion or Spice districts- my sim has lived in every neighborhood now). Bruce and Walker are middle-aged now.
    pEeItyD.png
    PywdODq.png?2

Athena lived next door to the Jangs for a long time (that was my favorite apartment). I kind of fell in love with them after I realized that whenever they made loud lovey noises, Baako would answer the door in a french maid outfit when my sim went to complain. Recently my sim's son married Billie, and I aged up Baako and Anaya and added them to my retirement community. I don't have pictures of the elders because I just created that retirement village and haven't played it yet, but here's a shot from Billie's wedding:
    iGppDdt.png

Athena, now an elder and widowed, is interested in Geeta Rasoya, but it's not reciprocated yet. She was not at all fond of Jesminder Bheeda when they lived next door, but she's forgotten about her by now so I have left the Bheedas alone. Diego Lobo is their current annoying neighbor, but I don't know what I'll do with him for sure yet. I am very tempted to take Raj Rasoya into my vampire brood to be one of the good vampires. As for everyone else, we'll have to wait and see what happens with future generations.
  • Options
    That's awesome @Daephene. You have a unique way of playing with the premades. It's made for some interesting storytelling, it seems. Thanks for sharing.
    Sims 4 Blog
  • Options
    That's awesome @Daephene. You have a unique way of playing with the premades. It's made for some interesting storytelling, it seems. Thanks for sharing.

I tried to work out a system that lets me focus on my created sim's family and limit the number of households I rotate between, but also lets me play most of the premades eventually. It would probably bother some people to have Akira's former roommate marry his grandson... but I've never played most of the non-base game premades before so I'm not attached to any of the households the way they are.
  • Options
    @Daephene my play style is a bit similar to yours. I play rotationally but without any clear guidelines. I go with what I'm feeling. I've got a lot of households to manage, so I haven't gotten past the second generation yet, but I know some people should be a bit older than they are at this point if I were playing on a strict schedule. It doesn't bother me though because I'll get to where I'm going eventually. I'm just enjoying watching my sims lives unfold. Sometimes that includes the premades. Originally it didn't and a lot of the premades died off in my main save, but I recently pulled several premade families from another save and re-added them to my main save. You'd think 85 households would be enough for me, but I still want more worlds and lots to build on because I still have more sims I want to recreate from previous versions of Sims.
    Sims 4 Blog
  • Options
    @Daephene my play style is a bit similar to yours. I play rotationally but without any clear guidelines. I go with what I'm feeling. I've got a lot of households to manage, so I haven't gotten past the second generation yet, but I know some people should be a bit older than they are at this point if I were playing on a strict schedule. It doesn't bother me though because I'll get to where I'm going eventually. I'm just enjoying watching my sims lives unfold. Sometimes that includes the premades. Originally it didn't and a lot of the premades died off in my main save, but I recently pulled several premade families from another save and re-added them to my main save. You'd think 85 households would be enough for me, but I still want more worlds and lots to build on because I still have more sims I want to recreate from previous versions of Sims.

Same ! But I'm getting very attached to the Rasoya - Lobo family which you will know if you read my storyline paragraph on them .
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I don't usually play the premades, but I rearranged some of them this time.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I don't play many premades (only if I wanna steal some money from Judith Ward.... shhh...) but I do wanna see why Raj's mom keeps dying a few days after I open a new save.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options

Sounds a lot like how I used to play Sims 2. My last save I had 17 households in each of 4 different neighborhoods, a mix of premades and originals, plus multiple university households attached to each neighborhood. I never played Sims 3 because it didn't look like it worked well for rotational play. When my computer crashed and had to be reset and I lost my save with all of those households, I bought Sims 4. I tried a legacy style family and a family that I kept alive with potions of youth and just married out their kids... and eventually I got bored with being in the same house all the time. So now I'm doing a rotation for the first time in 4, and that's why I'm interacting with most of the premades for the first time.

Apparently my taste in premades is pretty common, because the first thing I did when I moved my CAS sim into San Myshuno was decide to have a kid with Akira. I didn't even realize he was a premade. But now I see stories of who people married him to or had him have kids with in multiple threads.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Long time since I've posted on this thread :/ heres a update on my San Myshuno premades <3

Lobo Heir - Jermain Lobo ( Adopted son of Diego Lobo and Raj Rasoya )
    • After a quite sad birthday where his grandmother Geeta died, Jermaine decided life was short and he should begin living life more. As Kamryn ( his sister who was also adopted by Raj and Deigo ) and him had always been friends with Crystal Bheeda ( the Bheeda's first child ) he soon felt strong feeling towards her. Luckily Crystal felt the same way :D A happy ending of course occurred and well, Jermaine and Crystal are newly wedded and a baby bump is emerging <3

Penny Pizzaz
    •After Penny did not exactly stay loyal to Salim Benali she realised she was pregnant but did not know whether Akira or Salim was the father :# It turnes out the little girl was Salims daughter and Penny ( By her self ) named her Nicolette Pizzaz and she's not a great mother :D Nicolette has a small bedroom and had a neglected childhood whilst her mother fooled around with Akira Kibo and convinced him to leave his wife , her BEST FRIEND Miko Ojo :o And things happened and Penny had yet another child and again on her own will named the boy Rhys <3 However Salim moved out , Miko is suffering from a divorce and Akira and Miko's daughter has become quite a rebel...

Miko and Mei Ojo ( Akira's and Miko's daughter)
    •After Penny Pizzaz persuaded Akira to LEAVE his wife (Miko) despite his wife is her Bff, Akira had a child with Penny which wasn't planned :o Rhys Pizzaz.. Miko has been incredibly sad but if you read my first part of my San Myshuno premade stories you may remember after Salim was mad he say Akira and Penny flirt at THEIR WEDDING him and Miko had a small little moment as "payback" almost.Her and Salim went on a date but they didn't really have that connection and Miko left. Mei now being a teen ( One generation younger that Crystal, Kamryn and Jermaine ) has been lashing out due to her parents divorcing. She has joined a group of girls and guys and they wonder the Spice Market getting into fights, Sabotaging murals :D and maybe just maybe doing some stealing here and there. Mei has not ever felt feelings for a guy or girl and has actually began questioning her sexuality and is thinking she's Asexual <3

The Fengs - The twins ?!
    • After Lily Feng and Victor Feng were having a moment they slipped up :# Lily felt sick as she found out there were CHILDREN living inside of her. She was pregnant even though she despises little children. She kept it a secret from Victor as he would surely want to keep a heir and raise them. Lily waited 3 trimesters and gave birth to not one but two children! :o She had to leave them in a secret part of Spice Market as cruel as it seems :'( But a spice market family found them! Jesminder Bheeda found the twins Manu Feng and Luan Feng and she raised them with Arun.

The Bheeda's
    • After taking in Manu and Luan Feng the Bheeda's were told that Crystal was marrying Jermaine Lobo ?! Their family had always been in financial wreck and their daughter was marrying Jermaine Lobo. They didn't want their daughter to just marry for money though and checked she had reasons :D After the wedding the Lobo - Rasoya invited the Bheeda's to live with them as a huge extended family in their uptown abode! They raised Manu and Luan and sadly could never find their parents as Lily and Victor died.. however Victor had one more child!

Victor Fengs affair
    • Even though Victor Feng had always been a loyal, well known politician he got up to things that could ruin his career.. Katrina Caliente had been well known for finding wealthy bachelors even if they were married >:) Victor Feng was one of her projects, they dated in secret and Katrina became pregnanct by and Victor was the father of a little girl named Alyssa and she lived with Katrina and her big half-sister Nina who failed to find a partner to expand the Caliente clan. Alyssa grew up to be a very boujee teen <3 She also recently started a rival "girl gang" to oppose the "gang" Mei ( Akira's and Miko's daughter ) is in.

The Rasoya heir - Kamryn Rasoya ( Deigo Lobo's and Raj Rasoya's adopted daughter, Jermaines sister )
    • As Manu Feng, Luan Feng, Crystal Bheeda, Arun Bheeda and Jesminder Bheeda all moved into the Lobo - Rasoya uptown home Kamryn the Rasoya heir moved out to achieve independence. She moved to Spice market and moved in with Darling Walsh and Cassandra Goth, whp were both dating <3 Kamryn got a job as a journalist and is currently a single pringle.

Hopefully you enjoyed the story line <3

Post edited by PlumbobMafiaQueen on
  • Options
    VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    Evict them from their homes. I leave them in the unplayed households to roam around town though.
  • Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    Long time since I've posted on this thread :/ heres a update on my San Myshuno premades <3

Lobo Heir - Jermain Lobo ( Adopted son of Diego Lobo and Raj Rasoya )
    • After a quite sad birthday where his grandmother Geeta died, Jermaine decided life was short and he should begin living life more. As Kamryn ( his sister who was also adopted by Raj and Deigo ) and him had always been friends with Crystal Bheeda ( the Bheeda's first child ) he soon felt strong feeling towards her. Luckily Crystal felt the same way :D A happy ending of course occurred and well, Jermaine and Crystal are newly wedded and a baby bump is emerging <3

Penny Pizzaz
    •After Penny did not exactly stay loyal to Salim Benali she realised she was pregnant but did not know whether Akira or Salim was the father :# It turnes out the little girl was Salims daughter and Penny ( By her self ) named her Nicolette Pizzaz and she's not a great mother :D Nicolette has a small bedroom and had a neglected childhood whilst her mother fooled around with Akira Kibo and convinced him to leave his wife , her BEST FRIEND Miko Ojo :o And things happened and Penny had yet another child and again on her own will named the boy Rhys <3 However Salim moved out , Miko is suffering from a divorce and Akira and Miko's daughter has become quite a rebel...

Miko and Mei Ojo ( Akira's and Miko's daughter)
    •After Penny Pizzaz persuaded Akira to LEAVE his wife (Miko) despite his wife is her Bff, Akira had a child with Penny which wasn't planned :o Rhys Pizzaz.. Miko has been incredibly sad but if you read my first part of my San Myshuno premade stories you may remember after Salim was mad he say Akira and Penny flirt at THEIR WEDDING him and Miko had a small little moment as "payback" almost.Her and Salim went on a date but they didn't really have that connection and Miko left. Mei now being a teen ( One generation younger that Crystal, Kamryn and Jermaine ) has been lashing out due to her parents divorcing. She has joined a group of girls and guys and they wonder the Spice Market getting into fights, Sabotaging murals :D and maybe just maybe doing some stealing here and there. Mei has not ever felt feelings for a guy or girl and has actually began questioning her sexuality and is thinking she's Asexual <3

The Fengs - The twins ?!
    • After Lily Feng and Victor Feng were having a moment they slipped up :# Lily felt sick as she found out there were CHILDREN living inside of her. She was pregnant even though she despises little children. She kept it a secret from Victor as he would surely want to keep a heir and raise them. Lily waited 3 trimesters and gave birth to not one but two children! :o She had to leave them in a secret part of Spice Market as cruel as it seems :'( But a spice market family found them! Jesminder Bheeda found the twins Manu Feng and Luan Feng and she raised them with Arun.

The Bheeda's
    • After taking in Manu and Luan Feng the Bheeda's were told that Crystal was marrying Jermaine Lobo ?! Their family had always been in financial wreck and their daughter was marrying Jermaine Lobo. They didn't want their daughter to just marry for money though and checked she had reasons :D After the wedding the Lobo - Rasoya invited the Bheeda's to live with them as a huge extended family in their uptown abode! They raised Manu and Luan and sadly could never find their parents as Lily and Victor died.. however Victor had one more child!

Victor Fengs affair
    • Even though Victor Feng had always been a loyal, well known politician he got up to things that could ruin his career.. Katrina Caliente had been well known for finding wealthy bachelors even if they were married >:) Victor Feng was one of her projects, they dated in secret and Katrina became pregnanct by and Victor was the father of a little girl named Alyssa and she lived with Katrina and her big half-sister Nina who failed to find a partner to expand the Caliente clan. Alyssa grew up to be a very boujee teen <3 She also recently started a rival "girl gang" to oppose the "gang" Mei ( Akira's and Miko's daughter ) is in.

The Rasoya heir - Kamryn Rasoya ( Deigo Lobo's and Raj Rasoya's adopted daughter, Jermaines sister )
    • As Manu Feng, Luan Feng, Crystal Bheeda, Arun Bheeda and Jesminder Bheeda all moved into the Lobo - Rasoya uptown home Kamryn the Rasoya heir moved out to achieve independence. She moved to Spice market and moved in with Darling Walsh and Cassandra Goth, whp were both dating <3 Kamryn got a job as a journalist and is currently a single pringle.

Hopefully you enjoyed the story line <3

Yes i did, its like an on going Drama show. *eats popcorn in the corner*
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Have not been on the forums in so long <3 I'm just excited for the new Expansion pack , island living!! o:) Anyway thanks to you guys who enjoy the lil story lines I create and this is a update :) *Even though I've been off the forums for a while these sims still as they were in the last storyline update as I played as another household*

•The continued Lobo heir family - As Crystal *daughter of Arun and Jesminder Bheeda* expecting a little one Jermaine Lobo *Adopted son of Raj Rasoya and Deigo Lobo* decided that they should move out of the city into a more stable family area. The two love birds moved to the coast and had twins who they named Lia and Aidan. Lia and Aidan sadly drifted apart over time as Lia wanted to become a 5 star celebrity and had her eye on a *wealthy* special someone.. and well Adian decided to pursue a DJ career and lived life doing wild and rebellious things. As for Jermaine and Crystal they did live a happy ending compared to some of their childhood friends.. <3

• The Pizzaz family - As time flew by Penny, the social media star became bitter as she lost her husband to divorce, her secret boyfriend to jealousy and her children to social services. Penny had lost everyone important in her life and was once again lacking love and comfort... She turned to criminal work as what did she have to lose? She eventually did one job that made her disappear... Rhys and Nicolette the two children of Penny grew up to despise their mother, she often neglected them to sneak around with different men and thats why social services swooped them up.. Nicolette decided that she would do the opposite of what her mother did in life and avoided all fame by becoming a herbalist on a well tucked away island on windenburg. Rhys Pizzaz despised his mother however he sought out to find her, he travelled endlessly until finding out she was dead.. As he moved past the sadness caused by the news he still spent his life traveling finding a new love in each new destination, never just "settling" down. <3

• Mei Kibo Ojo * If you cannot tell already daughter of Akira Kibo and Miko Ojo* - As Mei's teenage years were filled with late nights, breaking curfews and the odd shady job here and there she did not turn to better ways as she got older. She became more ruthless and violent, taking out her wrath on anyone who got in her way.. As Mei never felt the need to find a "special someone" or anything along the lines of that *She's also Asexual* she had no distractions, she made it to the top of her gang and as leader felt she had all the power until she met someone.. This person had more power than her. This being had far from natrual power and Mei Kibo Ojo wanted it. She was desperate for this power and the being taught her how to master it but there was a price.. Mei would have to give her life to the being *as this "creature" was not even human* and in return she would become immortal and be able to have all the power she could ever want.. Mei used the power to wreak havoc in San Myshuno causing every resident to flea.. *Guess what the "being" was, it's not too hard to figure out* <3

• The OG Bheedas and the Feng twins Manu and Luan - As Mei Ojo destroyed San myshuno The OG Bheeda's and the Feng twins they had become parents to fled the city and moved to the least chaotic place ever, Willow Creek, Jesmindef and Arun died peacefully at a park, but tragically on a date.The twins grew up to be scarily smart, as they were the sons of two geniuses. However Manu and Luan decided not to join the dark side and used their minds to save lives. Manu became a Scientist and Luan became a brain surgeon. The twins remained best friends and using their incredibly high salaries they re-founded San Myshuno and the public built monuments of the two twins who were just amazing people compared to Lily and Victor Feng.. Manu devoted his life to finding cures to diseases as a research scientist and did not find time for love however Luan balanced being a brain surgeon and met a beautifull woman named Komaki and they had a daughter who they named Reiko. <3

• Alyssa Caliente *Victor Fengs and Catrina calientes daughter* - Alyssa like Mei Kibo Ojo was intrigued by the gang life and she killed it! She was apart of a Mexican girl gang *She lived in Oasis Springs, which in my game I like to make Mexico* , Alyssa was so "talented" at her job she was also a gang leader like Mei Kibo Ojo but Alyssa wasn't all bad.. No Alyssa wanted a significant other and sought out to find one. *Cheesy right* Alyssa however was expected to have a big family to expand that Caliente family tree, Nina did but dina refused to so it was up to her *sadly*. She went for J Huntington, Bjorn *Windenburgs finest* and had quite the family.. But Alyssa wasn't about that life anyway so she took off, without thinking much and went to Selvadorada where she did meet Rhys Pizzaz who the locals said "never settled down" She felt real emotion towards Rhys and felt determined to change his ways. Sadly not every story in life has a happy or basic ending! *I feel bad but..* Rhyd was enraged at how hard Alyssa was trying and all her attempts were invasive and honestly a bit weird to him. Alyssa hated herself afterwards and she died of *welp* embarrassment...Most of her stuff was given to her 5 children.. :'(<3

• Kamryn Rasoya *Adopted daughter of Raj Rasoya and Deigo Lobo* - Kamryn after living with Cassandra Goth and Darling Walsh *the two looove birds* realised she had some feelings for Darling, who was seeying Cassandra Goth *Super awkward love triangle*. However Darling being Darling was super loyal and never once was unfaithfull to her girlfriend!! awh! Kamryn of course knew that this was not going to work out for her and respected that the two were together and happy. Through that period of time Kamryn questioned her sexuality and flipped between "Maybe I am straight.." and "maybe I'm Lesbian" and not thinking maybe she's actually Bisexual! After deep thought for months she came out as .. bisexual *Pride month 🏳️‍🌈* . Her roomates were super supportive and helped her find someone special! It wasn't easy at first, whem Kamryn told some people they would reject her or random girls would make settings feel uncomfortable .*Disclaimer: Please never let anyone make you feel wrong or uncomfortable in regards of Sexuality and identity!!* Kamryn moved past caring about what these people would say and think and found a boyfriend *yay Kamryn* His name was Seji and they dated for a quite a while and no Seji did not pop the question.. Kamrym got on one knee! They had a fall wedding and have a beautifull relationship!! <3

• Which premade stories/ premades family story did you enjoy the most <3
    • I love Kamryn and honestly I feel super bad for Alyssa :( But not every story ends happily as I said..
  • Options
    @PlumbobMafiaQueen you're creativity with this game is infectious and amazing. I'm really surprised by the turnout of Penny Pizzazz's story. Not at all how I saw her, but I like the way you've made things you're own.
    Sims 4 Blog
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I haven't played for a few months (busy with boring life stuff) but this is what I've done with the San Myshuno sims-

*Pizzazz-Lobo: Penny at first had a steamy romance going on with Don Lothario (my version of him). That is, until she found out that he was dating 3 other women along with her. She dumped his rear and adopted a sweet orange tabby kitten named Nacho. She then began to bond with Diego Lobo over their mutual love of their kitties (Diego has a fluffy Birman named Duchess) and eventually they fell for each other. Penny & Diego recently married and are thinking of having a child.

Feng: Victor wanted a child to carry on the family name, so they had a teen son through CAS (due to Lily's aversion to children). As a result, son Dominic is closer to his father, and polite but distant to his mother. Lily's coldness has caused trouble throughout the family. Her marriage to Victor is solely on paper now, Victor has a mistress, Jade Rosa, and they have a daughter together. Victor would like to divorce Lily and marry Jade, but Lily refuses and swears to ruin his political career if he tries. Lily is also unhappy with Dominic's choice of partner, Sofia Bjergsen. She wants Dominic to marry a girl from a "nice family in San Myshuno" but Dominic is having none of that.

Salim Benali: Salim has become one of the most popular authors in the sims world. His books are almost always bestsellers, and he also runs a popular club for aspiring writers. He met and fell in love with Nina Caliente (my version, not base game). They married and live in Oasis Springs with her daughter Serena (father is Don Lothario) and their infant son (I think I named him Nick).

Bheeda: Arun & Jesminder now live in one of the nice 3 bedroom apartments in San Myshuno. They have two children, and Jesminder is pregnant again (I keep hoping for twins, but nothing yet). Arun is a computer programmer, and Jesminder is now an artist.

Miko Ojo: Married my version of Lazlo Curious and lives in Del Sol Valley. They have a toddler daughter but I can't remember her name at the moment.

Akira Kibo: He first got his heart broken by one of my commitment-phobic sims, Camille Benoit, and swore off romance for a while. He worked on becoming popular in vlogging and social media. He met Summer Holiday though, and they hit it off right away. They're living together in Brindleton Bay and are thinking of getting married in the Fall.
  • Options
    @PlumbobMafiaQueen Awesome! I think I like Mei's story best, cause I'm a sucker for a good villain.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I tend to move premade sims out so I can place my sims in different lots. I don't delete them, but they are on their own if anything happens. Sometimes with the mccc mod or sims that are single will date and marry some of the premade sims or townies. My sims lived in one of the apartments at first before they moved when they got married and started a family. This time, they hadn't really interacted much with the premade sims in San Myshuno
  • Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    @plumbobmafiaqueen

Thanks for sharing. I liked the Pizzaz story, because Drama, Drama, Drama.