Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Will Not Wear Hazmat Suit

I have been playing in Strangerville, trying to solve the mystery. I have gotten so far as to acquiring the Hazmat Suit with the Filter, but my Sim will not wear it. When I click "Wear Hazmat Suit" the action queues up, but immediately disappears.

Has anyone else had this issue and/or found a fix?

I have no mods and have had no issues up until this point.

Comments

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Did you combine the suit with the filter?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• EPEAGLES317EPEAGLES317 Posts: 84 Member
    Yes, as I said
  • Lizbeth900Lizbeth900 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm having the same issue. I've restarted, uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired the games and all they do is spin but the suit doesn't go on them. It's quite annoying and frustrating
  • SimmySimianSimmySimian Posts: 357 Member
    edited February 2019
    Where are you when you try to put it on?
    I waited until I was underground and was able to wear it.
    Also, I traveled to another world/lot wearing the suit, but it was back in my inventory when I arrived, so the suit may be dependent on location
    Post edited by SimmySimian on
  • EPEAGLES317EPEAGLES317 Posts: 84 Member
    I tried wearing it at home and in the basement of the lab. No luck.
  • Prettykendra10Prettykendra10 Posts: 2 New Member
    I've been having a really hard time with the hazmat suit too and just other components of this game pack in general. I assembled the hazmat suit but whenever I tried to make my Sim wear the suit it would just make my Sim wear random clothes. It's been very frustrating
  • MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    You can clic on the image in the inventory or clic on the sims. Did you try both ways? May be the game didn't "register" that you had the hat. I would go back to see the scientists and see if you can ask for the hat again.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited March 2019
    I am having a problem acquiring the hazmat suit. I have the spore filter and the curio shop person says she can sell me the hazmat suit, but it is pricy. But when I click on secret inventory stuff is greyed out. Am I supposed to get the Hazmat suit elsewhere?.... ok it finally popped up.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hope everyone got their hazmat suit working now :)
  • Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited March 2019
    Are you following the steps in the StrangerVille aspiration? I think that if you have not been to the secret lab and opened the door you can't buy the suit.

I did have one occasion when I couldn't take off the suit and had to select "change clothes" to switch to everyday and that did it.