Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sorting build/buy mode by COLOR!!! Wow...

How did I never use this feature before??!! Am I the only one who recently discovered the "sort by color" feature?? I think it's such a game changer in building and designing in this game!

Comments

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I use this often. It's useful, isn't it?
  • Options
    seaprincesshipstseaprincesshipst Posts: 19 Member
    I haven't tried it and didn't know it was there actually, but now I will. Maybe it will help me with interior design ~
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I haven't tried it and didn't know it was there actually, but now I will. Maybe it will help me with interior design ~

It helps TREMENDOUSLY with interior design. I was a lost mismatched puppy before I discovered the "filter by color" feature! :D:D:D
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    ...I had no idea this was possible. There's always something new to learn about this game. It's amazing.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    ...there’s a sort by color feature? How do I find it in build buy mods? Is it in the list of options where you can choose what pack to view items from?
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    The sort and the search options are used frequently in my game. I think it's one of the most underappreciated features of the game. I know, I tended to take it for granting, until I'd go to Sims 3 and not really have those features.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    ...there’s a sort by color feature? How do I find it in build buy mods? Is it in the list of options where you can choose what pack to view items from?
    Yes it is!

F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    ...I had no idea this was possible. There's always something new to learn about this game. It's amazing.

Filter options!! Life-changing!! lol
  • Options
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    The sort and the search options are used frequently in my game. I think it's one of the most underappreciated features of the game. I know, I tended to take it for granting, until I'd go to Sims 3 and not really have those features.

The search bar is used by me CONSTANTLY!! How did we survive without this feature in the past games??! I love Sims 4 so much! This color feature just pushed it over the edge even more! :)
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I use sort by colour a lot. I just built a huge celebrity mansion with purple as the main accent colour, it was very useful.

It is a shame though that not all objects from all packs are tagged (properly) and that some colours are (necessarily) interpreted widely (I've seen a lot of supposedly purple things that I'd call pink).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr