Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Households do you Play?

Comments

• fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Only one household.
    Only one household per save. I can't do rotational play. I don't get a chance to develop my sims that way and just get bored sooner.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    Three or more households.
    I play rotational play with 15-16 households at the moment. I play with a household to get to know them, once I know their personalities, quirks, family drama and they're quite advanced in their careers I move on to a different household. After a few weeks, I will go back to the household that I played to see how they're doing and pick up where I left things.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Oh my. I play a bazillion households, lol. I'm pretty much a rotational colonist, so I fill up most residential lots in all worlds with my own Sims and play whatever households I'm in the mood for. I generally stick to a handful that I play more often than the others, but I like adding more Sims to my world as I get new ideas. I also replace the lots with builds from the Gallery that suit my Sims better. It's very time consuming but I really can't play just one household, which is why Sims 3 didn't work out for me.
    #Team Occult
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I play most households in each world. (keeps things interesting) I do have favorite households from the two families and their descendants i created from the beginning of sims 4.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Only one household.
    One household per save.
    Preferably rather small ones, too. More than 4 sims in a household I have to kick out or kill my least liked sim. It's just too distracting to keep track of more, and I prefer to really attach myself to a specific sim or two.

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • hippnkhippnk Posts: 5 New Member
    I have lost count of how many households I have. I have my favourites that are regularly played with and some are just 'sleepers' that I will eventually rotate to. One household I had was three generations but I evicted them as I couldn't cope with a seven strong household. Initially I was having single household but now I am experimenting with families and house sharing. Untill I read this thread it had never occured that I could just start with one and grow the family and world with just an 'Adam and Eve'. I may explore this with a separate save to see if the game play can hold my interest.
    A question on that play style would be should I let the game age them?
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    In TS4 I'm currently playing 52 households in one save. In TS2 I play 88.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Only one household.
    I'm normally a rotational player, but right now I'm sticking to one household. Once their children grow up & move out, I'll rotate between them.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I'm not sure how to answer. People seem to understand the poll differently. I tend to play one family per save, but I have many saves. Some saves are from a from a new neighborhood with only one of my households, some saves are base on a "mother" neighborhood so that while I may play one household, all my other sims exist in the background. The save I'm currently playing, I'm rotating between 3 different households.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    I have 30+ households I rotate through. I play some s lot more than others.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    One-two households.
    No more than two.
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    More than 50 are played from time to time.
  • xeno_genesisxeno_genesis Posts: 56 Member
    I have my primary/favorite household, and usually have 2-4 secondary ones that I'm less invested in, and play whenever I want to change up what I'm doing.
  • HeiwieeHeiwiee Posts: 21 Member
    Only one household.
    Only one, I created my household at first, they had kids & I chose one to play with her/him and so on... But there are times when I don't play, I just create sims in the CAS. I assume it's the reason why I don't get bored of my unique family :)
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    edited March 2019
    One-two households.
    It really depends. Currently I am playing two, but I usually play 3+. It just happens that one of my families is a full house of 8, with 3 generations of family inside (including a pair of sisters who each have a child)... so once the grandparents pass on (I don’t want to think about bout that yet 😢) I will officially consider it three even if they are in the same home.
  • NewRocketPackNewRocketPack Posts: 35 Member
    One-two households.
    i do two. my big brother and his girlfriend and some random people
    B55AE524D699D3ABAF7717C611AE37DC.png?5cf1c92f7789b
  • KUSHSIMMERKUSHSIMMER Posts: 32 Member
    i have hard time keeping up with one sim, let alone a whole house hold. thank god for ui extension mod XD :)
    check me out//KUSHSIMMER
    3q7jdFe.png
  • seaprincesshipstseaprincesshipst Posts: 19 Member
    Only one household.
    I've only ever played one household, but I wouldn't mind trying more than one. Though I do have a hard time keeping up with sims.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I picked 3 or 4, but most times I wind up deleting all of them and starting over, especially when a new EP or SP, etc. comes out.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Approximately 85 as of my last count.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    Rotational play all the way! I have 17 households in rotation right now.
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    One-two households.
    Typically 2. I have my Legacy that I've been playing for almost 2 years, and then I have another household that varies
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I play with a max of 8 households for at least 4 weeks (all seasons), then I switch to other world/town...
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Melpomena wrote: »
    I rotate 66 households. Same game since 2014.

@Melpomena I would love to see what you have been doing to your sims, are they premades or you created them yourself?
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Only one household.
    Thanks to how EA has totally messed things up, only 1 per game. When I do rotational play I want my sims to be where and how I left them, as in TS2. Am not amused when coming back to just getting started Miss Single Sim and finding her with a kid, one on the way, and string of romantic interests a mile long.