Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited March 2019
    Got some playing time in during the week after the little guy went to sleep and played the Carr's...

Andrea and Joe bought Josh some Lego for Christmas. He watched his mom build a little house so he could play house with his toys.
    32448346557_df2dc87ab3_c.jpg
    40424585073_307125b443_c.jpg

Apparenlty Komei and Jan Tellerman aren't the best parents when I'm not watching...letting Anne walk around in a blizzard....and in a sweater none the less!
    40424594843_5b4cac91e5_c.jpg
    47390127551_5dc3b983f9_c.jpg

Your going to be a big brother Josh!
    46475043185_4ab11fb073_c.jpg
    47337306172_8689b05d5a_c.jpg

Poop - poop everywhere!
    40424586413_971f7027b6_c.jpg
    46475040075_edee3372e3_c.jpg

Andrea was hungry and having a hot flash in the middle of the night!
    47337300912_6027c030a0_c.jpg

Sadly it was Loki's time to go :cry:
    40424582643_d86df7187b_c.jpg
    33513982678_bb500600cc_c.jpg

Welcome baby girl Brittney Carr.
    33513979598_69cec8ec6a_c.jpg

That was it for a week with the Carr family!
    Post edited by vancanuckfan86 on
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Dinnertime at the Tremaine residence.
    9i72nv6.png

Cindy was enjoying a pleasant conversation with her father.
    5rkieYh.png

Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door.
    cayUCry.png

"Who is it?"
    lnwwIwA.png

Her father's fiancée stopped by for the evening. (She got into a fight that's why she has bruises on her face.)
    ZpMmHvs.png

Of course the lord was happy to see her.
    I2ofBNc.png

Cindy hadn't much time to get to know the Madam in the past so she politely took her opportunity.
    MbZxGSG.png

The Madam was so tender and loving in the way she spoke. How appealing.
    UbWX7a9.png

His lordship expressed concern over Cindy's thoughts on his fiancée, seeing as the woman would soon take the role as his daughter's stepmother.
    JHpQdDK.png

How very sweet of him! Her father needn't worry, for anyone who makes him happy makes her happy as well.
    1IlCnq7.png

Meanwhile while Cindy and her father had a heart to heart inside, a sinister heart set into motion outside.
    2aK1AiT.png

And it laughed over its rotten desires.
    DrKLoqQ.png

One foot already through the door... Just a matter of time before the lordship's wealth and prestige will become her own inheritance!
    2HtWIyv.png

Cindy wasn't sure why, but as of late it seemed like her chores have increased. Have gremlins invaded their home, causing ruin whenever her eyes were shut?
    Sx9az2q.png
    oLzRFEa.png

Poor little Cinderella. Little can she make sense of the signs that signal her unavoidable fate.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    I further expanded today with the Spa Day pack, so some shots from that:

CxVXkMX.png
    Colin works on his balance.

WJzicxJ.png
    I noticed that all the Sims in the yoga class had no shoes except the one I was playing. He changed into his work out outfit automatically, which obviously has shoes. Still, looks relaxed.

MF7SPhS.png
    More relaxed even!

BWsh6Fw.png
    Completely relaxed!

Overall it doesn't seem very possible to do spa activities together when you travel there with Sims from two households. Kind of bummed about that.

7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2019
    Lily Summers got asked out on a date by Joaquin. The date was at a retail lot and the only place to sit down and talk was outside in the rain. Lily was very uncomfortable the whole time but she held it together and did her best to impress Joaquin with her charm. :)

BZJ3YIs.png
    Post edited by Sharonia on
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

Well, so here is yet another household in my intertwined game. The sisters in this family are Lawrence's best friends. (Lawrence and his husband Ian are my main family)

I was playing a cool guy from the gallery, I was going to have him meet Juniper, one of the sisters, to see if they hit it off, because she needs a better boyfriend than the gloomy one she has.

So he jogged over to her place, and her toddler daughter Jypsy was standing alone on the sidewalk in front of her house. Does anyone know why the game does that??!!

XxSOf5f.png

So he picked her up and knocked on the door, got the "Come on in" pop up. but no one was in the house anywhere!!

5OoimCr.png

nrpNycm.png

He finally finds Juniper (Jypsy's mom). Jypsy does not seem happy with her mom for disappearing like that, but they manage to get Jypsy into her mother's arms somehow.

R5BtP7N.png

oia1MaB.png

Juniper gets Jypsy a snack, and gives the guy (I think his name is Leon) a hug to thank him.

5JjsfNR.png

Jypsy is already crazy about him though, so I think it's a go for the romance to start between Juniper and Leon

tz21oT7.png

YAjGCkf.png

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,322 Member
    @CrystalAbyss1

Holy cow! Disastrous first vacation! Now what will happen? And if Diana was dead, where were the kids when he got home?

Craziness!

Is Lorenzo passed on too now?

I feel like I missed something somewhere, lol

Im not sure what will happen next, I stopped after he returned home and set the grave stone down. When I left for the vacation the kids were left in the care of a babysitter according to the pop up message but I was imagining it was their grandma. Was caught of guard when it turns out she passed away too. I checked up on Lorenzo after she passed away and apparently he passed away too but probably days before, she never looked sad when she came over.
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    I've been playing A LOT lately, and I've been having a blast! Over the last few (real life) days my baby triplets grew from babies to tots, and now children. I'm really excited to see them as teens.

These are the trips all dressed up for their parents' wedding. (From L to R, Emerson, Austin and Soren)

03-04-19-8-08-41-PM.png

One with mom, one of dad and his only son, a cute one of the girls, and finally a (attempted) family picture during the ceremony. Photographing without mods is such hard work!

03-04-19-8-11-33-PM.png

03-04-19-8-17-06-PM.png

03-04-19-8-16-43-PM.png

03-04-19-8-23-59-PM.png

Cute toddlers playing in the snow and celebrating Winterfest.

03-15-19-2-56-29-PM.png

03-14-19-9-39-08-PM.png

03-14-19-9-37-51-PM.png

03-14-19-9-40-31-PM.png

Here are the triplets as toddlers and as kids. Their first traits are outgoing (social), self-assured (scamp) and erratic (whiz) respectively.

03-15-19-2-47-26-PM.png

03-15-19-10-53-55-PM.png

I also finally purchased Get Famous. I haven't really played much with it, but I've noticed some features already as one of the sims is in the writer career and has gotten pretty successful. I do plan for one of the trips to end up as a YouTuber/streamer though. Who knows!
    edited March 2019
    @Vanderhoot
    The highly animated Sims are the best! Lol
    And he looks like me trying to balance on one foot! I’m incapable :D
    You’ve added a bunch of packs I’ve been considering getting. Do you like the Dining out one a lot? Is the spa one worth the money? I just want a hot tub, lol, and that seems to be the only way to get one.

@HopeyStarr
    Holy cow Cindy is so beautiful! I don’t think I’d seen a close up of her before.

Who the heck was the stepmother fighting with?! My gosh, that should give his lordship a clue! I’m not looking forward to him kicking the bucket :( He’s too good looking, lol

@OhMyHemsworth
    The daughters are so pretty as teens! And Odyssey is way too good for that neighbor kid, lol
    I’m glad Dean is still a mama’s boy, It’s good that she still has him <3

@Sharonia The same thing happened in my daughter’s game. She was so confused! I’d forgotten to show her where you do the aging stuff – whoops! Lily is gorgeous btw

@Pandemos Which one lived again? The mom, or a sister? I’m just wondering if Don is single again, lol
    Tamika is very pretty! Oh, and apparently you need to be careful exploring in those jungle ruins, there are things that will kill you in there!!

@DoodlyDoofus
    Zelda is still adorable as a child, so, it’s all good, right?
    And I lmao at your line about Ryker almost dying from the cold! :D
    Also Nikita’s best line "If only you would've let me teach you those flashcards I wouldn't be such a plum." Awesome!

@HillyBeth
    Can you maybe just delete the dog in CAS?

@MelsieYT
    Those kids are just darling!! And yeah, family photos can be a nightmare. I don’t use modes, so I feel your pain. Yours is good though! And the one of the mom, with the 3 tots, is adorable!
    And are you saying that if you make your toddler be a whiz it will turn out erratic? How annoying!

SqxdF0m.png

Im not sure what will happen next, I stopped after he returned home and set the grave stone down. When I left for the vacation the kids were left in the care of a babysitter according to the pop up message but I was imagining it was their grandma. Was caught of guard when it turns out she passed away too. I checked up on Lorenzo after she passed away and apparently he passed away too but probably days before, she never looked sad when she came over.

My my my, life goes fast with aging turned on, lol! Mine is always turned off :smiley:

Well, I hope the kids are ok. Let us know!
    SqxdF0m.png

• VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    @alwaysasking They are both pretty cool....I don't think there are any hot tubs in the Spa Day package though...they come with the Perfect Patio stuff.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    My sims celebrated New Years Eve! Skyler invited her school club to the nightclub and celebrated the end of an eventful year. She’s also met a local girl she likes. Let’s hope this cute romance blossoms, unlike me with my crush haha.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
    Vanderhoot wrote: »
    @alwaysasking They are both pretty cool....I don't think there are any hot tubs in the Spa Day package though...they come with the Perfect Patio stuff.

Well! I’m so glad I asked you 😂 That would have been an unpleasant surprise, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Lena reached the top of the Chef career today and they celebrated with a fancy dinner, a romantic date, and then vacation trying to get away from it all... Ending up in Strangerville. Spoiler pics coming soon! (Tagged and hidden, of course!).

(So far I am not really impressed; trying to find evidence is utterly boring, thinking of just cheating past that).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    @AlwaysAsking For me Spa Day is a foundational pack. I give all my households the option to meditate or do yoga. Every gym I build has a yoga studio and i usually retrofit yoga class into all the Maxis Gyms. For any kind of modern building the spa day wall textures make excellent exteriors and the bamboo really adds as well. I do use Saunas some. This Spa Day wall and floor textures are a lifesaver when building bathrooms. I also do use the Spa Day kitchen and bathroom fixtures and the counters for kitchens even places like vet clinics and gyms quite often. I don’t play going to the spa very much. It is one of the packs where everything gets used, even the wall hooks and the rolled up towels are used all the time.

Regarding dining out. My fav object is the patio heater and restaurants are a nice thing to do with SIMs. My best restaurant is Skye Dining with outdoor patios looking over the city. Some people have routing issues with the restaurants so if you post one, restaurants require significant play testing.
    @JojoMOMSTER

Oh, ok cool, thanks for the info. I do love good new build options. Perhaps I will get that next then. Generally I wait until they go on the 50% off sales, lol, so I’ll keep an eye out for that 😊

And I’ve wanted Dine out for quite a while. I’m worried about overtaxing my computer though, so I’m pretty choosy about which things I buy 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

@Beardedgeek

Congratulations on reaching the top of the career! I swear one time other sims congratulated my sim who did that, but this last time I got nothing, so I could be mistaken.

As for Strangerville, going to the lab gets you the most clues the fastest way, planting bugs was pretty quick for me too. There’s a listening station inside that little place in the trailer park. I just changed it to a generic lot so my sims could go in there and listen.
    SqxdF0m.png

@Beardedgeek

Congratulations on reaching the top of the career! I swear one time other sims congratulated my sim who did that, but this last time I got nothing, so I could be mistaken.

As for Strangerville, going to the lab gets you the most clues the fastest way, planting bugs was pretty quick for me too. There’s a listening station inside that little place in the trailer park. I just changed it to a generic lot so my sims could go in there and listen.

Well I have two Sims with the same aspiration, so they only got 5 pieces of evidence each from the lab.
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    Lena reached the top of the Chef career today and they celebrated with a fancy dinner, a romantic date, and then vacation trying to get away from it all... Ending up in Strangerville. Spoiler pics coming soon! (Tagged and hidden, of course!).

(So far I am not really impressed; trying to find evidence is utterly boring, thinking of just cheating past that).

Congrats Lena! I miss my chef sim! :cry: I might have to make one of my offspring in my current household go through that career, maybe incorporate Get Famous and make them a celebrity chef.
    MelsieYT wrote: »

Congrats Lena! I miss my chef sim! :cry: I might have to make one of my offspring in my current household go through that career, maybe incorporate Get Famous and make them a celebrity chef.

I am actually switching her to the Athletic career after this. She has all the traits to start high up with high salary from the beginning. But yes, It's been fun, and she IS a foodie...
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    It's funny how quickly this thread moves, nice though, out goes the awesomes... at least whichever ones I missed anyways.

@HopeyStarr one gremlin after your money that is the others to follow, poor Cindy.
    @AlwaysAsking he's a nicely toned piece of eye candy, and they already make a cute family, not sure about the tots though saw that with only one recently in my game.
    @MelsieYT I love a wedding, but the triplets are the best part how cute they are.

V6C7Amrl.png
    Maximiliano seems to like mama more, at least for now I'm already picturing him in the military.
    zxe1cI6l.png
    VvgTKLSl.png
    Both of them are bad at singing so...why listen to him when she can parent heh.
    3JWixR9l.png
    q6QQI2nl.png
    There was a meet and greet so I took them to interact with their fans, didn't know you got a notification when those were over.
    djfJ2oOl.png
    In the back their wedding photographer seems a little miffed she never got paid, we just gave her an autograph so that will do....even though sims can give each other money lol.
    MJXnEstl.png
    DR3wvV3l.png
    after this I saw in household management there are few people expecting..mccc is bored again.
    O5n1ThEl.png
    Christian telling Alexandrea that it's his turn now cause a lot of things work in my game.
    TycjeCQl.png
    She did good with a little exercise I wonder what the baby will do to his figure.

Also I didn't take any pics but I marked Johnny Zest's husband for pregnancy and they are raising his baby brother that Nancy just had...cause drama I guess. The pink haired guy is Izzy, that we got and Vanessa is pregnant with someone..just background stuff.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    Willow Creek Community Clinc got a big shot of PR when one of its doctors, Claire Charming, dropped dead in an examination room. Miraculously, however, Death chose to restore Claire to life, and she resumed her examination of a small boy, hoping to diagnose him with either Itchy Plumbob or Gas and Giggles. "It would have been HORRIBLE if Claire had died," said patient Melissa Roomies. "She is literally the only doctor who does ANY work. And she does all of it! "
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Hi!!!!!! It's good to see you again! :) Wow your sims are gorgeous! And their baby looks like he will be a cutie!~
    They are cuties~ I can't wait to show teen pics but for now back to my Alders starring party.exe due to Aubree!

I give the the kids a little winter vacations after Xmas is over, by using littlemissam's no school tradition. They spend it hanging out in the teen club with party spirits and playing games~ Aubs still still rocking her xmas outfit xD oh well its not yet new years yet~
    81.%20Adler_zpsdjuijueu.png
    82.%20Adler_zpsg3uo2d0z.png
    Uh-oh the party-spirit lets you toast oh dear~ LOL Aubs looks so un-enthused for someone who i about to drink their first ever drink jee!
    83.%20Adler_zpsogqhsxrw.png
    Blake came to visit and after spending time with Nadia she took some pictures to have And put on the wall with the others.
    84.%20Adler_zpsvztgc8ro.png
    85.%20Adler_zps1ubo0har.png
    Reed plays some cards with his son~
    87.%20Adler_zpsrbghc7ff.png
    Later that night when everyone else is asleep and Blake is gone, Nadia won't sleep instead she goes to get gummi bear pancakes and eats them, alone, sad and tired in the dark. Poor lady... I think she got this way because of Blake visiting. A mother's sorrow...
    86.%20Adler_zps4cqu08ke.png
    The following day is family day. They spend time playing cards then in the evening went out to eat then to a concert (social activities mod) It was a great time, they are a close family despite mother and daughter differences on school.
    03-15-19_10-07-16nbspPM_zpsft6gq06m.png
    Speaking of differences, mom and dad go on a date and Aubree throws a teen party (event mod kawaii stacie) It was fun to watch xD other teens crash it and they were getting juiced and throwing up xD My! And fighting!
    03-15-19_11-20-41nbspPM_zps981hcjuc.png
    03-15-19_11-17-26nbspPM_zpsimbjhcik.png
    The last party was a Black and White party!~ Aurbs got a bit bored with it and busted out her guitar to play~ xD I love this girl. Still got some events/holidays/parities to go. Trying to get ten of them~ That is all for now~
    03-16-19_12-16-37nbspAM_zpshkanyvy0.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Tixyen hey hello long time no see :smiley: good to see you too, heh I made them mine with cc but they aren't really mine they are the sims from the GF trailer or copies of them that were given to us heh. I love them though, they are almost too easy on the eyes huh? Heh. Little Max is precious though, looking forward to those teen pics.

I sometimes forget to give my sims some time off once in a while I just get into the story and forget, but looks like they had a lot of fun, Aubree is adorable I love that dress I've only used it a couple times though. That poor girl she looks she's really tired of life and gummi is not helping, sad day indeed. Gotta love those big busy parties.

Okay...okay I know I just posted but I just wanted him to have his baby.
    ZOw5OPVl.png
    Wondering if she's hoping he'll break that nice figure of his...she seems eager lol.
    4yiccKsl.png
    Nancy running from her problems, I decided in this save that Johnny is her son and reconnected them he is also raising her baby that she just had because she can't be bothered. I tried catching those strikes hard to do..then this one sneaks up on me.
    YWZxVFDl.png
    zVOF8hfl.png
    neeXehel.png
    hmmmm separation of class.
    TuT8UOyl.png
    9LNKacsl.png
    taAMzgGl.png
    Tired of being on his feet, now you know how she felt with Maximilian.
    CXylJSIl.png
    Here is Johnny finding out his hubby is pregnant...I also saw mcc let him have a kid with Katrina Caliente, his husband not Johnny.
    Q4DGiz2l.png
    The maid digs Chris.
    eRzZypZl.png
    After replacing the other bathroom, I let Alex donate almost all of it to her fans, he had an accident here heh, poor guy.
    x3txEOKl.png
    Her gig...she was singing in the rain...
    jYPcr3Cl.png
    And little Boston was born, this coming Sunday Max is going to be a kid.
    wjX9V8rl.png
    Looks like Chris made it through pregnancy just fine...I'mma have them try for baby 3.

Oh and background stuff, Caleb Vatore had a baby with Vanessa and forgot her I'd say she wasn't that important so he took their son and moved in Candy who he is actually in love with and is also pregnant with his baby. She turned down his proposal, Raj Rasoya is cheatin on Caleb's sister Lilith and has a kid with some random, but...but Lilith is cheating on him too and has a baby with Travis Scott if so he is now Mila's husband and Wolfgang's and his brother's step father.....his step son Gunther got pregnant by his wife Penny Pizazz and....let me think I think that's it that I wanted to share. Oh I paired up Vlad with that premade celeb Cho.

So..yeah mccc okay now I"ll wait more before posting again.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • NewRocketPackNewRocketPack Posts: 35 Member
    i had a house hold who's house had like nothing to use like for food and stuff and i came to save them but it was to late and one of them dieded
    B55AE524D699D3ABAF7717C611AE37DC.png?5cf1c92f7789b
  • NewRocketPackNewRocketPack Posts: 35 Member
    :'( R.I.P.
    B55AE524D699D3ABAF7717C611AE37DC.png?5cf1c92f7789b

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top