Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    Snow! Lots of snow. :)

Six inches
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited February 2019
    Still stuck in this brutal cold stretch. -20c right now and it feels warm comparatively to the last couple weeks.

This is literally the longest cold stretch of this intensity we've experienced in my entire life. The last time was just before I was born. Now I don't feel so pathetic for being so fed up and whiney with this lol. It actually is the worst cold snap I've experienced... I'm not just being a wimp.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    28 F., cloudy, light snow and wind at the moment. A Winter Weather Advisory starts in less than an hour and lasts until Wed. though for sleet, freezing rain and 4-8+ inches of snow, 20-30 mph sustained winds gusting to 45, whiteouts with blowing and drifting snow. We lost power for 2 days last week during an ice storm. Crossing my fingers we don't lose power again. o.O
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,641 Member
    Hot, hot, hot! Currently 34c and rising.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    edited February 2019
    WinterHasComeToVancouverHorrors_rs.jpg
    You ever seen Lower Mainland drivers in the snow? Yeah..."Horror Beyond Imagination"
    WeatherExcuses_rs.jpg
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited February 2019
    Well...there's only two words to describe the weather out here in Surrey, BC.

One is "HOLY"...the other is unprintable. The Weather Network says that it's +1 and raining.

Yeah...sure...and PIGS FLY! That white stuff coming down in droves... ~sarcasm~ Yup...must be rain.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Drizzle all day long!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • KrymzonKromeKrymzonKrome Posts: 83 Member
    It's just rainy here in Georgia, for now.....The state that can somehow have all 4 seasons in one week, who knows what it will be like next week.
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Warmed up to a balmy -20C today. Almost T shirt weather! It was -45C with the wind chill when I woke up this morning... :neutral:
    Some of us Canucks go out in tank-tops or guys...well sometimes we just go topless. Bah...minus 20. :D :just kidding:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Uncharacteristically warm at the moment. I think the average for now is about 2C-5C, but it's currently 16C with highs of 20C. It feels like summer. 'Tis weird.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • 1998Ruby19981998Ruby1998 Posts: 22 Member
    It's 16C...and it's getting too hot for me. :(
  • Walrus2096Walrus2096 Posts: 89 Member
    Wind chills this morning were about -20 F / -29 C
  • alexxcaughtfirealexxcaughtfire Posts: 55 Member
    I live in the MW of the US and we got 13.5 inches of snow theres been viral videos around facebook from where I live! I've lived here my entire life and never seen snow quite this bad and we are used to snow LOL this has been a crazy weekend
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Apparently, it feels like -23c.

110% the weather network is trolling me. There is NO way. The passengers side door on my dad's car very nearly froze shut in the 10 minutes we were in the grocery store for. The bottle of water I bought started freezing walking between the store and the car, we were 2 stalls out from the door, it was literally like 1 minute in the cold, if that. People were freaking out all night about how cold it is, we're used to -30 to right now. People aren't so much complaining lately about how cold it feels but how it feels like it's never going away, tonight people were noting how ridiculously cold it feels today. It is not -23. I absolutely do not believe it's warmer than -30 and it's probably colder than. There is no way it's only -23. I think the weather broke the thermometer.

Other than that, we had like a couple days last week of not super freezing temps but the weekend plunged us right back into the deep freeze that we've been in for the better part of a month. Cold just doesn't last this long here, we get chinooks to warm us up for a week after a week or 2 of cold. I'm really over winter now. Supposed to get 2 more days this week of almost nice weather. Then right back to the deep freeze >.<.

Currently wondering why I live in Canada, wishing I could afford to move or at least vacation in warm climates in the winter.
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    We are having a weather emergency right now. On one side of our state there is so much snow ranchers were racing to dig whole herds of animals out of snow that buried them alive. I have never seen anything like this. On my side of the state whole towns are now underwater from severe flash flooding. Many other towns are completely inaccessible because bridges and roads are just gone. Bridges that have stood over a hundred years have collapsed. We have had floods before but nothing like this. They are calling it a land hurricane. I have never heard of such a thing.

I am not at risk. We are safe, dry and have water and power. Many of our friends and neighbors are not so lucky. Many are loosing everything. It is devastating. The water is supposed to crest some time tomorrow. It will take years for this state to recover.
    Torrential rain!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    It's back to being like summer during the day but still cold at night.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • MJJB99MJJB99 Posts: 19 Member
    Yesterday was cold and windy. Today was warmer and windy. Tomorrow could be warmer or colder and probably windy. Or it could be 80 F. Or we could have a blizzard. Mother nature uses my state for experiments.
  • EliGrangerSimmerEliGrangerSimmer Posts: 62 Member
    sunny and warm

love Australia
    I might look crazy but I am fangirling
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    Hot & humid :sweat:
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Too warm. Australian weather is nuts.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Well it's kinda spring-y finally. It's still wet and cold but not a lot of snow and I hope we won't get anymore this winter.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

We are getting warmer, in the mid 50's today so walking weather for me. It is partly cloudy but we are heading in the right direction with temperatures.
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    Cold and raining very hard