The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your sim(s)!

This is my sim, Evelyn, the second generation heir of the Latempots. She is a geeky, paranoid, and erratic sim with good manners and is responsible. In lieu of the new pack, she is starting her journey of uncovering the secrets of Strangerville with help from her good friend (and crush) Erwin Pries.

GogSoVq.png
rfjoFMJ.png

I'm curious about your sims and what they are like, so comment them below! :)
ZnG1wMG.png

Comments

• missvalerinamissvalerina Posts: 861 Member
    I just got a new gaming laptop and I've been having way too much fun downloading CC and dressing up my favorite sim since TS3, Julia.

GLeO2sr.png
    R6TGpye.png
    QnTyTGU.png
    ckSoES7.png
    AWaOKli.png
    v0itUun.png
    5agX26I.png
    Lm37yVR.png
    4XTOqBL.png
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    @Cogshell omg so cute! Is that colander hat from Strangerville? Or did I just miss it somewhere? My sims need colanders on their heads x.x

@missvalerina Julia's so pretty, love her curves!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Goofhead2Goofhead2 Posts: 69 Member
    uRtHTAp.png This is my vampire sim I just recently made, I for the life of me can't remember her name cause the recent patches broke my game but she married Caleb Vatore who I gave a slight makeover. I don't know why he is squinting.
    ftGO6SH.png
    The two of them had a daughter who arguably looks like a carbon copy of her mother.
    FjTN1SX.png
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'll share one of my favorite families, the Joyners. Howard (Father), Zoe (Mother), Maya (Oldest, teen daughter) Mark (teen son), Olivia (daughter), Oliver (son) (can't remember if Oliver and Olivia are twins are not) Brennan (toddler son), Desiree (youngest, toddler daughter).

Howard and Zoe Joyner are an extremely wealthy couple who worked so hard all of their lives that they missed being out on parents and having a social life. They quit their jobs and now want to live out their life dreams with their huge family; Howard wishing to become a better parent and Zoe wanting more friends.

Howard's aspiration is Super Parent and he wants to be the best dad ever. Here he is trying to learn some hip dance moves with his middle son Oliver.
    gvqBZC0.png
    Zoe wants to become a friend of the world and make as many friends as possible. She also wants to learn to play a lot of instruments.
    2Xvd3xb.png
    Olivia and Oliver are best friends (and possibly twins, I legit cannot remember). Olivia is totally the boss between them, always trying to keep mischievous Oliver in check.
    15W0Ueg.png
    SGHwpvh.png
    Once Oliver ditched school with Lucas Munch and Olivia had to go get him (and join in on the fun).
    MI3VBgN.png
    Maya is the oldest child who just wants to be popular and is embarrassed by her annoying dad. She wants to be a writer. Mark is a wannabe ladies man who wants to be a painter. He embarrasses his big sis, but he loves her and lets her write her books in his room.
    v7NZmyj.png
    Desiree and Brennan are the fun loving toddler who want nothing more than to play all day.
    JrIgsKi.png

In the spoiler are some of my favorite pictures of them, I really think it captures their personalities.
    I had them celebrate Independence Day soon after Seasons came out and it was a blast.
    Zoe.
    s5dVHCD.png
    Howard.
    upJnkkc.png
    Maya.
    KzYLwJP.png
    Mark.
    decqiMK.png
    Oliver.
    4WsrsxQ.png
    Olivia.
    xR5BBwy.png
    Brennan and Desiree.
    hPrmARL.png
  • KiyomiLoveeKiyomiLovee Posts: 17 Member
    @Cogshell

She is adorable and I definitely ship her and Erwin! Great job, please update as her story progresses 😁

@missvalerina I love that you've had her for as long as you have. I love all her outfits!
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Here are some of my Sims,they have NoCC or Defaults (just game content only)
    11-12-19-11-54-09-AM.png
    11-12-19-11-57-50-AM.png
    11-12-19-10-45-19-AM.png
    11-12-19-10-46-27-AM.png
    11-24-19-1-33-28-AM.png11-23-19-9-10-00-PM.png
    11-22-19-11-45-37-PM.png11-10-19-12-03-01-PM.png
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    @Simsister2004 That's probably the best Trump sim I've seen lol

These are the sims I'm currently playing. I've been using Zion and Avery for close to a year now which is the longest I've used any Sim lol

Avery and Talia
    mAClBpM.png

Zion
    WHzc3WI.png

Zion and Avery
    owEm3MO.png
    i0Z62GW.png

Faith
    HxcuVwS.png
    m2f6QfU.png

Alpha, Zion, Dre, Avery and Talia
    aIfWn3o.png

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    I have to rewrite the Swanson Legacy again so I have Gen 1 (the founder and her husband) and her first children (triplets)
    Clarissa Swanson
    8jSZnFV.png

Bai Swanson (husband)
    5tSoK39.png

Carly Swanson (eldest triplet)
    djgqheN.png

Derek Swanson (2nd triplet)
    Y34c2OJ.png

Molly Swanson (youngest triplet)
    UZsSjdx.png
    6adMCGP.gif