Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I think Alberto Pretty was her first real enemy because of the way he treated Shayne
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ah yes. The pool pushing incident. He was such a tool.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Next up, our favourite Ex-Delinquent:

Rebecca
    Friends: Tristan, Cora, Derek, Aaron, Glen, Ali, Ava, Leah, Even, Tybalt, Skye, Sean, Sonia, Roxy, Fabian
    Romances: Aaron (Dating)
    Enemies: Her Father, Arthur, Germy (One sided, on Germy's side), Vanessa (One sided, on Rebecca's side), That Alien Thingy that laughs at Wrinkleburger
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Is somebody planning to do a reality show anytime soon? Tbh I currently feeling like playing as TJ Duncan again :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Is somebody planning to do a reality show anytime soon? Tbh I currently feeling like playing as TJ Duncan again :joy:

We need more shows XD I have thousands of sims I need to submit somewhere XD I literally have a collection XD
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I've been considering hosting something again, cuz lately I've been bored senseless and we haven't had any new shows in a while, It's just work commitments that's been stopping me, I don't wanna start something in case I don't get chance to finish it (And I know in a few weeks I've got a ton of stuff coming up) so I'm in two minds. :/

I've been reluctant too as well cuz I haven't got a lot of content for TS4 except for the base game and I'm not sure if anyone would play a TS3 show?
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I've been considering hosting something again, cuz lately I've been bored senseless and we haven't had any new shows in a while, It's just work commitments that's been stopping me, I don't wanna start something in case I don't get chance to finish it (And I know in a few weeks I've got a ton of stuff coming up) so I'm in two minds. :/

I've been reluctant too as well cuz I haven't got a lot of content for TS4 except for the base game and I'm not sure if anyone would play a TS3 show?

I would, I mean half of the current shows we have are Sims 3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    In that case, I'll have a think about it, I've got some ideas on what show to use. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    edited March 2019
    :|......
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

I think that 3 shows are more common than 4 shows still. So the gap for 4 is bigger.
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I still prefer sims 3 shows personally. Though I can see why some hosts prefer sims 4 because it’s just much much easier to load :b
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    I dunno, I just can't get on with 4, I find it so limiting from a storytelling/creative point of view, Especially with world building and such, I like being able to download different worlds. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I play with different worlds now too, I am particually addicted to Mayfield Springs right now :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I dunno, I just can't get on with 4, I find it so limiting from a storytelling/creative point of view, Especially with world building and such, I like being able to download different worlds. :D

I, personally, disagree with saying it’s limited. I love some things about The Sims 4 that the sims 3 can’t do. Getting sims to have emotions and facial expressions for pictures/scenes. The look of everything I love. The fact that it’ll run on my computer... XD
    edited March 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I, personally, disagree with saying it’s limited. I love some things about The Sims 4 that the sims 3 can’t do. Getting sims to have emotions and facial expressions for pictures/scenes. The look of everything I love. The fact that it’ll run on my computer... XD

That is one good thing, It runs a lot smoother, It might just be me though with my love for 3, It's the one I used the most, It's the one I'm comfortable with so it's my go to.

Out of them all I prefer 2, So even 3 isn't perfect. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited March 2019
    Oh and BTW (Shameless plug :D ) here's my new show for anyone that's interested:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/957199/the-island-a-sims-3-reality-show-sign-ups-open-come-on-in#latest

Tell your friends! Tell your foes! Tell your pet rock! All are welcome!

(Unfortunately no rocks will be admitted to the show, apologies in advance)
    Christmas_Banner.png

That is one good thing, It runs a lot smoother, It might just be me though with my love for 3, It's the one I used the most, It's the one I'm comfortable with so it's my go to.

I do understand your point, even as a person who has never played beyond the cas demo. XD Sims 4 just doesn't offer options when it comes to world editing, Sims 3 had some options patched in but it takes a complicated external program to build it from scratch, and Sims 2 has all such options in the basegame.

And @HayloHusky iirc you mentioned receiving the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, with a few tweaks in the files you can make it look very gorgeous on modern game platforms while it runs well too. :) You should try and look into it for the best Simming experience.
    Banner.png

I do understand your point, even as a person who has never played beyond the cas demo. XD Sims 4 just doesn't offer options when it comes to world editing, Sims 3 had some options patched in but it takes a complicated external program to build it from scratch, and Sims 2 has all such options in the basegame.

And @HayloHusky iirc you mentioned receiving the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, with a few tweaks in the files you can make it look very gorgeous on modern game platforms while it runs well too. :) You should try and look into it for the best Simming experience.

I've got the base game now too Vul, I bought it not long back. That's how I managed to submit sims for ZP and Abnormality. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png

I've got the base game now too Vul, I bought it not long back. That's how I managed to submit sims for ZP and Abnormality. :D

For Sims 2 or 4? :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png

4, I've had 2 since I was in High School Vul. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png

Haha of course, though I considered that you made them in 2 and had Haylo/Smarties translate them. :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png

Haha of course, though I considered that you made them in 2 and had Haylo/Smarties translate them. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, That's not a bad idea, But I think it may have taken me a while to re-install all of my 2 packs, Otherwise, I'd be playing both right now, My poor overworked computer won't run properly with both games and all their packs installed. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
    @HayloHusky @Alleenmens is episode 2's De Mol subs online already?
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Me too, after work today ;)