Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    Susim62 wrote: »
    I've just got around to updating to the latest patch, and have the latest version of MCCC.
    Since updating I have been slammed with Error Logged message.
    I don't know where to find the log file, nor do I know how to bring it to the attention of Deaderpool, as the message is telling me to notify him.
    Just to clarify, I'm not getting Last Exception messages. The last one I had was 17th of Feb.

Try this link: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting

Everything's explained in there.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    Hey guys, so ive updated my mccc and my everytime i go to the festivals it comes up in an orange box, im not sure how to fix this error? any help is appreciative.
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    It’s almost definitely just me missing what is right in front of me, as usual :D

No, a lot of people asked meanwhile where some commands were moved to. Most of the moved ones are located in the sim's MCCC menu. There are some new main menu items, like "sim maintenace" where you might find, what your looking for.

But the flags weren't moved.

Have a look at the documentation. On this site you find all available MCCC options and commands. Scroll down (it's a long list) to find the ones located in the sim's MCCC menu.
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/overview
    Thank you @Bonxie I can always depend on you! <3
    Hey guys, so ive updated my mccc and my everytime i go to the festivals it comes up in an orange box, im not sure how to fix this error? any help is appreciative.

I would like to see your error messages, but that's not possible here in the offical forum.

Please visit the MCCC Discord server, where you can upload your lastException and log files.

Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
  • AbebiAbebi Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey hey I have the mod installed for nearly a month now. I played with ohne family and it all worked really good. In this Game every house and every appartment is filled with Sims as I wanted to.
    Yesterday I started a new game with the same settings in mcc... but the houses are still empty. How long takes it to fill them?! I am a Little Bit scared something isn‘t working.

My Settings in population-maximum homeless is set to -1

Hope you can help me :)

(And sorry if my english isn‘t that perfect I am from Germany🙈)

Thank you
    Abebi wrote: »
    Hey hey I have the mod installed for nearly a month now. I played with ohne family and it all worked really good. In this Game every house and every appartment is filled with Sims as I wanted to.
    Yesterday I started a new game with the same settings in mcc... but the houses are still empty. How long takes it to fill them?! I am a Little Bit scared something isn‘t working.

My Settings in population-maximum homeless is set to -1

Hope you can help me :)

(And sorry if my english isn‘t that perfect I am from Germany🙈)

Thank you

Check your game's day of the week. The move of sims into open home lots occurs once a Sim-Week on Sim-Saturday.

You might visit our MCCC Discord server. We have a bilingual section and also some German supporters there.
    Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

Gruesse nach Deutschland :heart:
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    edited March 2019
    Speaking of moving sims into home lots, does it actually not move families into houses that are too small?
    Was checking the log because I'd accidentally deleted a notification too soon, and saw that three houses were delcared invalid for haivng no beds. I know for a fact Ragdall Refurb has one bed. Cliff Crest and Creek Corner cove actually are still empty, so that makes sense.
    image.png
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I noticed some of my sims are being removed from the family tree and I have MCCC, I have changed no settings. Did something change?
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Speaking of moving sims into home lots, does it actually not move families into houses that are too small?
    Was checking the log because I'd accidentally deleted a notification too soon, and saw that three houses were delcared invalid for haivng no beds. I know for a fact Ragdall Refurb has one bed. Cliff Crest and Creek Corner cove actually are still empty, so that makes sense.

I guess I've to come back to this, once Deaderpool is back from his spring break. I know, that there is the condition for a suitable house to have at least one bed. But I don't know whether MCCC counts the heads of the familiy to move in and the available places to sleep.

I noticed some of my sims are being removed from the family tree and I have MCCC, I have changed no settings. Did something change?

No, nothing changed so far. Family trees are always known as tricky. You might check the culling settings in MCCC or perhaps you've accidentially overwritten your mc_settings.cfg during one of the MCCC updates.
    I will check my settings. MC.settings never has to be updated correct?

Correct. If there are new features in a MCCC release, it's updated automatically. As far as I can remember, I use my mc_settings.cfg since 2015. It has litteraly grown over the years with the mod development.
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Hi. When will the 6.2.0 MCCC come available?
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
    edited March 2019
    MistyLake wrote: »

I guess somewhen at the beginning of April. We're now in the 2. beta phase. Usually there is at least a 3. beta for testing and afterwards the release candidate phase for the translators.

But in the end it's up to Deaderpool to decide.

I guess somewhen at the beginning of April. We're now in the 2. beta phase. Usually there is at least a 3. beta for testing and afterwards the release candidate phase for the translators.

Ok, thanks for replying. I'm only asking because the current MCCC (or maybe it's woohoo..i dunno) isn't working for me anymore. It kept freezing my game. I removed it and now my game is working again. Although, everytime i try to go to the build/buy my game freezes after 2-3 minutes of playing...so i really don't know what is causing what... :s
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member

Ok, thanks for replying. I'm only asking because the current MCCC (or maybe it's woohoo..i dunno) isn't working for me anymore. It kept freezing my game. I removed it and now my game is working again. Although, everytime i try to go to the build/buy my game freezes after 2-3 minutes of playing...so i really don't know what is causing what... :s

I don't think that's the mod. My game freezes periodically, even without any mods.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

I don't think that's the mod. My game freezes periodically, even without any mods.

I don't know what is causing my problem... :(
    All i know is that when i had the latest MCCC and Woohoo, my game was totally unplayable. When i started playing the game, it would freeze 2 minutes later..EVERY TIME. Then, when i removed MCCC and Woohoo i was able to start the game and "play" it (what i mean is i would stay at the "main screen" and go from neighborhood to neighborhood and fix different families in the CAS)..but only if i didn't try to go to the build/buy mode. If i try to fix a lot, my game will freeze, 2-5 minutes after i start playing. EVERY TIME.
    So yea, i really don't know what is happening and what is causing this. :(
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    edited March 2019
    Removed post as I found the solution to my problem. There are cheats for the Parenthood Values. Yay!

I don't know what is causing my problem... :(
    All i know is that when i had the latest MCCC and Woohoo, my game was totally unplayable. When i started playing the game, it would freeze 2 minutes later..EVERY TIME. Then, when i removed MCCC and Woohoo i was able to start the game and "play" it (what i mean is i would stay at the "main screen" and go from neighborhood to neighborhood and fix different families in the CAS)..but only if i didn't try to go to the build/buy mode. If i try to fix a lot, my game will freeze, 2-5 minutes after i start playing. EVERY TIME.
    So yea, i really don't know what is happening and what is causing this. :(

I would suggest you pull your Mods folder and then do a repair game. If that doesn't do the trick do a Documents Sims 4 Folder refresh. Once your game folder regenerates, you can put back your Tray, saves, Mods and other folders you want into the fresh game. Others may come along with a better solution. Best of luck.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Meganp2304Meganp2304 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, i had mcc for about a week and my friend deleted it ok so i just tryed to do it again and its not working:( please help if u can
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Meganp2304 wrote: »
    Hi, i had mcc for about a week and my friend deleted it ok so i just tryed to do it again and its not working:( please help if u can

What do you mean when you say it's not working?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    Meganp2304 wrote: »

Of course we could, but not with that information. You have to give some details about your problem. "It's not working" is definetly not enough for helping you out.

You might start with the troubleshooting wizard on the MCCC home page:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting

You might also try to contact us on our MCCC Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/AUJ8RAa.
  • Meganp2304Meganp2304 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @floridameerkat said:
    > Meganp2304 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, i had mcc for about a week and my friend deleted it ok so i just tryed to do it again and its not working:( please help if u can
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What do you mean when you say it's not working?

when i go into the game it doesnt give me the notification and when i click on mailbox, computer, sim etc. nothing comes up but in shows it when i go to the main menu startup notification thing
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I believe I figured it out with losing sims in the family tree,

JPcgrhQ.png

This was disabled and I enabled it.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 2019
    Never-mind~ I figured it out~
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    I have never used a mod in my game(other than using a pose for the gallery)I've heard so much great things about this mod and would love to try it, I've really gotten into game play lately and would love to give it a try..My computer plays the Sims fine and the packs that I have(occasionally of course I will get lag, but not very often)wondering if this mod will cause my game to lag(being my computer is not really a gaming computer, but somehow old betsy can play all the sims packs that I have lol)
  • zena_cat96zena_cat96 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hoping this chat is still relevant. I had a question about the notification functionality in MC. For Twallan's MC I was able to go through the menus and set the notification preferences I wanted (i.e births, deaths, moving), of NPC's. I do this so I can keep track of my family's family that I don't play. Anywho there was an option to rename all babies when they were born, which I really appreciated so I could continue on legacy names even if it wasn't an active household. I've looked through Deaderpool's FAQ and didn't see anything like this, I've looked on several forums, I've looked in the in-game menus, basically I feel like I've scoured all my options and it has to be right there in front of me. Are there options for this? Thanks in advance.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top