Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone's active household or played households won the lottery before?

13...Next

Comments

• ViennaVienna Posts: 2 New Member
    I did, I million on the first day I got the sims season so I brought a big house.
  • PlantPlumbobPlantPlumbob Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Vienna said:
    > I did, I million on the first day I got the sims season so I brought a big house.

I guess you have the 'Lucky' trait? ;) I've never won the lottery before in the Sims... Give me some of your luck! I remember seeing a picture of a cat or dog winning the lottery in S4 and it still makes me chuckle.
  • XDSelenaPotterXDSelenaPotter Posts: 66 Member
    I never won the lottery

* secretly activates the cheat bar. and type motherlode * many times*

Oh but now I won. >:)
    f291cda2.gif
  • BlackStarSagaBlackStarSaga Posts: 27 Member
    I started my own 100 baby challenge save and I won the lottery o: It was very helpful and I couldn't believe I won :D
    tenor.gif?itemid=4762014
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    After reading a few different threads about winning the lottery, and after experiencing it myself, I might have stumbled across a trend here.

A few other Simmers, myself included, won the lottery when your sims were expecting their first baby. And it tends to be the husband who had the winning ticket.

Hmmmm... my sims just won the lottery, with their first baby on the way... though, it was the gal who had the winning ticket. I was gobsmacked, never won it before! YAY!

They went from this (they shared a small trailer with the gals parents, only one bedroom so they had a tent):
    002.png?dl=0

To this lol:
    055.png?dl=0
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    I did! My Sim was living with her husband. They were poor and he was the only one working because she had to stay home with their newborn baby. The husband dies (in a fire caused by the dryer). My Sim is devastated, she must raise a child alone with no money.
    The next day, she wins the lottery!

She moved in a huge house and started throwing parties and going out with her new rich friends. She hired a butler, a nanny and a gardener.

To be honest, it was fun for a while, then I got bored and stopped playing them. It is more fun when my Sims are struggling.
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Thank you for asking the question. I have been wondering the same thing. :)
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I had made Olive Specter and she'd just married Rigger Mortis (a "rich" sim from ts2), and Rigger won the 1 mill jackpot a day before i froze him to death. He was the only one who bought a ticket in the house.
    Other than that i usually get nothing or under 3k
    caitytrina.png
  • lar0jalar0ja Posts: 49 Member
    Mayor Whiskers has won it like 5 times in my games. :D