Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things You Didnt' Know -Stuff Pack Edition!

After having gone on a bit of a buying spree with Game Packs and Stuff Packs recently I decided it might be a fun idea to really highlight the little (and bigger) things people might not have realized about Stuff Packs. In the Sims 4 Stuff Packs actually add a few gameplay features not just stuff or clothing/hair like previous game versions in the series.

Inspired by this wonderful thread - https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/829244/things-you-didnt-know#latest

Fitness Stuff -
I didn't know that Fitness Stuff added workouts to the TV with some new animations ^^

Comments

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Movie Hangout Stuff -
    Movies are an autonomous action available to Sims. Sims can talk about different aspects of the movie after the movie is done. Regular TV's play the movies not just the projection screens that come with the pack.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Cool Kitchen
    - After choosing topping and garnish, have one sim take a bowl/cone. Then for the next sim you can choose a different topping and garnish.
    - The great combination of topping/garnish moodlet seems to be random? I once got it for choosing no extras at all, just plain icecream.
    Luxury Party Stuff

Not only was it the very first Stuff Pack released for Sims 4 but it also includes both a buffet table and fountain. The Buffet Table comes with 5 new recipes that it can be stocked with or it can be stocked with other food items a Sim can cook.

It's odd I always seem to forget about the game play objects that come with some of the stuff packs.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff

If a washing machine is upgraded with laundry additive slot, sims with mischief skill can add extra soap.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I didn't realize until this week that Fitness Stuff came with exercise videos on the tv. I had missed those from Sims 2.
    Daephene wrote: »
    I didn't realize until this week that Fitness Stuff came with exercise videos on the tv. I had missed those from Sims 2.

I realized that too when it came out I was like oh wow just like in the Sims 2 now they get to work out with the TV. The Dance Video one is awesome. Those Sims got some moves! ^^
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Daephene wrote: »

They were also in The Sims 3!
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Laundry Day Stuff

If a washing machine is upgraded with laundry additive slot, sims with mischief skill can add extra soap.

It would be cool if you get a room full of suds!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Bowling Stuff
    I didn't know that bowling was an actual skill.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Bowling Stuff
    I didn't know that bowling was an actual skill.

I'm surprised they made it a skill lol. Lots of skills in these games seem to be throwaway skills. But still. More skills is never a bad thing lol.
    Perfect Patio Stuff

Perfect Patio Stuff added the Music Style called "Backyard" to the stereos.

Backyard
    Henningsons - Like No One's Watching
    CJ - Longneck Weekend
    Lindsay Ell - All Nighter
    Natalile Stovall - Makes Me Feel Good
    Brent Rupard - Feel Good Girl
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    After having gone on a bit of a buying spree with Game Packs and Stuff Packs recently I decided it might be a fun idea to really highlight the little (and bigger) things people might not have realized about Stuff Packs. In the Sims 4 Stuff Packs actually add a few gameplay features not just stuff or clothing/hair like previous game versions in the series.

Inspired by this wonderful thread - https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/829244/things-you-didnt-know#latest

Fitness Stuff -
    I didn't know that Fitness Stuff added workouts to the TV with some new animations ^^

Wow

I did not either until now, thanks B) also I only found out recently you get headphones with the pack to
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Cool Kitchen
    - After choosing topping and garnish, have one sim take a bowl/cone. Then for the next sim you can choose a different topping and garnish.
    - The great combination of topping/garnish moodlet seems to be random? I once got it for choosing no extras at all, just plain icecream.

Yes its great you can pic and chose between them. i only wish they added added picknmix to this pack to
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Perfect Patio Stuff

There are two hot tubs in this Stuff Pack. Up to 6 Sims can sit in a hot tub and even children can get into them.

I really need to look at the stuff in this pack and see if there is anything else "gameplay" in the pack lol. The wiki didn't mention much else lol.
  • ZenewroxasZenewroxas Posts: 14 New Member
    Bowling is a Skill ? I never realized it was omg silly me