Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me how to get a person to stop bothering you? I was unwell on Thursday (as you know) and the day after this person grabbed my leg when I was sitting down, pulled me and then pushed me when I stood up. It’s always been emotional, but if it’s starting to be physical then I have no clue what to do. I now have a bruise from where they pushed me into a wall and the top of my foot feels rather tender/weak (there’s no damage done, luckily).

I think it was meant in a joking way, because I always sit in the same place, but it hurt me.

Push them back real hard. That's what I'd do.

Or just snap back at them really loudly. That's how my brother stopped bothering me for 11 years and counting. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited March 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me how to get a person to stop bothering you? I was unwell on Thursday (as you know) and the day after this person grabbed my leg when I was sitting down, pulled me and then pushed me when I stood up. It’s always been emotional, but if it’s starting to be physical then I have no clue what to do. I now have a bruise from where they pushed me into a wall and the top of my foot feels rather tender/weak (there’s no damage done, luckily).

I think it was meant in a joking way, because I always sit in the same place, but it hurt me.

Or just snap back at them really loudly. That's how my brother stopped bothering me for 11 years and counting. 😂

But then anyone who wasn’t watching the entire thing would give me in trouble. Snapping at them might result in me saying some things I shouldn’t 😰

Is there a question of the day, or is it literally just whether Minty should feed her hamster to Liam (whoever he is)?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    edited March 2019

But then anyone who wasn’t watching the entire thing would give me in trouble. Snapping at them might result in me saying some things I shouldn’t 😰

Is there a question of the day, or is it literally just whether Minty should feed her hamster to Liam (whoever he is)?

Tell those people the person did that to you too and so you did it back but you didn't know your strength. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited March 2019

Tell those people the person did that to you too and so you did it back but you didn't know your strength. 😂

I’m sure that’s completely foolproof... 😂

She twists the story. They wouldn’t believe me, even though I’m one of the ones that actually follow the rules 🙄

I mean... Are you telling me she got in trouble for pushing you first? If not then, you're not gonna be in trouble. 🤷‍♀️
    FwDXXd5.gif

I mean... Are you telling me she got in trouble for pushing you first? If not then, you're not gonna be in trouble. 🤷‍♀️

The people watching just laughed. I got hurt!

Then those people are butts and if they scold you for pushing her, you can tell them to shove their words up their butt. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

Then those people are butts and if they scold you for pushing her, you can tell them to shove their words up their butt. 😂

Um, do you want me to get suspended?
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Hello
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

edited March 2019
    nani wrote: »
    Hello

Hello

Anyone have any ideas for something I could change my profile pic to?

Sometimes it's fun to have to go the principal's office.
    Hello

Hello

A cat.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited March 2019

Hello

Hello

A cat.

You’re saying that I should tell the head of PE to shove her words up her butt.

Also, I’m slightly out of cats. Is this good enough? (not mine, I don’t have a cat)
    Post edited by LluviaRain on

Hello

Hello

A cat.

Also, I’m slightly out of cats. Is this good enough? (not mine, I don’t have a cat)

You're telling me your teacher also laughed at you when you were pushed? 🤔🤔 If so, then yes. I was rude to my teacher before but he asked for it. 🤷‍♀️
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I've never actually seen Winter Soldier...

It's sooo good you need to watch it.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    I've never actually seen Winter Soldier...

It's sooo good you need to watch it.

Yes. I like it better than Civil War. I don't know what the frickity frick frack was happening in Civil War. 😂 Felt like unnecessary drama and I also keep on thinking it's an Avengers movie and not a Captain America movie. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Hello

Hello

A cat.

You're telling me your teacher also laughed at you when you were pushed? 🤔🤔 If so, then yes. I was rude to my teacher before but he asked for it. 🤷‍♀️

Yep. I'm not sure if she saw everything though.

Hello

Hello

A cat.

Maybe not. Cuz I don't know what kinda teacher would do that. They should be the one suspended.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Hello

Hello

A cat.

Maybe not. Cuz I don't know what kinda teacher would do that. They should be the one suspended.

It’s possible she thought it was a joke 🤷‍♀️

Also, cat lasted about 5 minutes before I changed the picture.
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    46670969664_aa7bd889f3.jpg
    I drew this on my math paper XD. I took a picture of it and made this. She's a cutie.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    edited March 2019
    I drew this on my math paper XD. I took a picture of it and made this. She's a cutie.

Really nice 🙂

You know when you draw something amazing, then have to rub it out? Then you try to draw on your own piece of paper and there’s so many things wrong? That’s frustrating.
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

Really nice 🙂

You know when you draw something amazing, then have to rub it out? Then you try to draw on your own piece of paper and there’s so many things wrong? That’s frustrating.

Yeah that can suck.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

Really nice 🙂

Yeah that can suck.

Does anyone know of any dances I can learn with a very limited amount of space?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm getting into composing.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Really nice 🙂

Yeah that can suck.

I don’t think the footloose dance takes much space or u could learn fortnite dances or something
    Mouselline wrote: »

Really nice 🙂

Yeah that can suck.

I don’t think the footloose dance takes much space or u could learn fortnite dances or something

Please say I’m not the only one who has never played fortnite. My pc didn’t like it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top