Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    yup my tooth has to be loose
    hahah this is fine
    hahaha
    haha
    :')
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    hahah this is fine
    hahaha
    haha

That's bad. Did you hit it or something?

Also, if anyone wants to do today's QQ, go ahead cuz I'm out and about and can't think of a question. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    hahah this is fine
    hahaha
    haha

Also, if anyone wants to do today's QQ, go ahead cuz I'm out and about and can't think of a question. XD

I accidentally bit down on a chicken bone earlier.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Guess who's sitting on the floor of the spare room trying to lure a hamster out of the back of the closet?

Who said I don't know how to have fun on a Friday night?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    hahah this is fine
    hahaha
    haha

Like real hard or what? That shouldn't be a problem unless you kinda bit it wrongly. But if you did, you would have fainted from the pain. XD Also, I don't know if you know this but everyone's teeth are kinda loose a bit. If I try to wiggle mine as well, I can feel like it's moving a bit.
    Guess who's sitting on the floor of the spare room trying to lure a hamster out of the back of the closet?

Hello, welcome back. I didn't know you had a hamster.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    hahah this is fine
    hahaha
    haha

Like real hard or what? That shouldn't be a problem unless you kinda bit it wrongly. But if you did, you would have fainted from the pain. XD Also, I don't know if you know this but everyone's teeth are kinda loose a bit. If I try to wiggle mine as well, I can feel like it's moving a bit.

It didn't even really hurt but i noticed not long after my tooth felt loose.

Wait, really? I didn't know. Well mine feels actually loose. Maybe it'll tighten but i don't know. I'm pretty freaked out.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    hahah this is fine
    hahaha
    haha

Wait, really? I didn't know. Well mine feels actually loose. Maybe it'll tighten but i don't know. I'm pretty freaked out.

Hmm, then I don't know if you don't feel pain. At your age, I don't think your gum is retreating so it can't be that.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Hello, I've been sick and tired all week. I'm not sure I'll have one much longer. 😠😠😠

Question of the Day: Who all thinks I should give this hamster to Liam for a snack? 🤬
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    hahah this is fine
    hahaha
    haha

Hmm, then I don't know if you don't feel pain. At your age, I don't think your gum is retreating so it can't be that.

I don't know either. I'll tell my parents if things get any worse. I'm just scared of it falling out and causing serious health problems.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    hahah this is fine
    hahaha
    haha

I don't know either. I'll tell my parents if things get any worse. I'm just scared of it falling out and causing serious health problems.

Leave it alone and it will most likely retighten on its own. If it's very lose, have your parents make an appointment for a dental emergency. Even if it falls out, there will not be a serious health problem. You could get by with out it, but it sounds like you have pretty good insurance, so the dentist would give you an implant.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Hello, I've been sick and tired all week. I'm not sure I'll have one much longer. 😠😠😠

Question of the Day: Who all thinks I should give this hamster to Liam for a snack? 🤬

Yeah, a lot of the people here were sick too.

And uh, no.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited March 2019

And uh, no.

I blame Daylight savings. Surprised to hear that though, give the 200+ new posts. Y'all've been busy. 😲

Just a toe? 😬
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I've never actually seen Winter Soldier...
    Not sure what to put here... so hi

And uh, no.

I blame Daylight savings. Surprised to hear that though, give the 200+ new posts. Y'all've been busy. 😲

Just a toe? 😬

Haha, am I the only person who find it okay missing an hour? I know I don't have daylight savings but there have been times where I miss an hour of sleep. 😂😂

It's your hamster.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Another DTIYS! Doing another one next which is gonna be a female. XD So that's gonna be fun... Yeee. LOL.

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

Um, wow :love:

This reminds me, I sort of was thinking about maybe starting to practice drawing again. I doubt I'll even be good enough to the point where I'll be happy with what I draw. But I'm trying other things, so why not add drawing into the mix too? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Another DTIYS! Doing another one next which is gonna be a female. XD So that's gonna be fun... Yeee. LOL.

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

This reminds me, I sort of was thinking about maybe starting to practice drawing again. I doubt I'll even be good enough to the point where I'll be happy with what I draw. But I'm trying other things, so why not add drawing into the mix too? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let me tell you a little secret, I am also never happy with most of my drawings! And so are other artists. That being said, I think it will be fun to just draw. You never know what will happen. Maybe you can develop a new style, etc and find it super fun and relaxing.

I've been drawing more than playing The Sims now or spending my time watching YouTube videos. Hahaa. 🙈
    FwDXXd5.gif

And uh, no.

Just a toe? 😬

Haha, am I the only person who find it okay missing an hour? I know I don't have daylight savings but there have been times where I miss an hour of sleep. 😂😂

It's your hamster.

It's different than just missing an hour of sleep. It's more akin to jetlag. Which I'm now realizing is a moot comparison, since you've never traveled outside of your country. But it's the closest thing I can think of.

It's rough having both a cat and a hamster trying to put you in an early grave. I'm liable to start screaming at my fish. "What about you? Are you going to run away too? Make a break for it next time I feed you?!"

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

Let me tell you a little secret, I am also never happy with most of my drawings! And so are other artists. That being said, I think it will be fun to just draw. You never know what will happen. Maybe you can develop a new style, etc and find it super fun and relaxing.

I've been drawing more than playing The Sims now or spending my time watching YouTube videos. Hahaa. 🙈

Yeah, but yours are actually good! Mine are just dumpster fires 🔥
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Fable and Vanguard are allowed out during the days, they are pretty good at staying by when they are called. Avalon is not, she runs in any direction she pleases, it seems. I wouldn't feed her to the dogs though.

unknown.png
    edited March 2019
    I spent the entire day wasting time on Dark Souls, now I'm in bed crying about my cat. Productive!

What happened to your cat???
    Astreon wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Name a least fav of each: Food, drink, color, movie genre.

Food: Uhm, anything with disgusting veggies like eggplants or beet. XD Oh, or anything spicy. If I had to pick between the two, I'd say spicy food is worse.

Drink: Coffee.

Color: Yellow.

Movie genre: Probably horror.

Food: Onions

Drink: Apple Juice or any kind of apple drink

Color: Brown, although I think brown eyes are actually pretty nice.

Movie genre: Romance

Btw I really love spicy food and eggplants. If I can have something spicy (like in my usual ramen restaurant), I always get it spicy. And I love eggplants, especially on pizzas.

Yo, I got all excited cuz I was scrolling up from the bottom reading this.

Bruh.
    Bruh.
    You hate onions and apple juice? We gon' have to fight now.
    I just want Shimejis but when i go to download the browser extension
    "This only runs on Google Chrome on desktop"
    b-but
    i am on a desktop....
    and i am on google chrome....
    ??????

Chrome stinks. Team Firefox.
    I'm actually about to try and make one--

guys am i changing my profile pic too often

Yee i made it. Not sure if i really like how it looks though... it also doesn't blend in with the bg of the forums and that bugs me. I might fix it soon :lol:
    Fixed it

I like seeing people's new profile pictures! I want one, but all I have is pictures of my cats. And I barely have any of those.

Play the game more. XD

No

Yes.

Today's Q Q is:
    Which is cuter: Dimples or freckles?

Dimples cuz I'm biased since I have some. But seriously, people who have dimples, when they smile, I could hear birds sing. 😍

Excuse me but this is an unfair decision.

But if i have to choose, freckles.

But you know what's really cute? people with both (i have a sim with both :lol:)

Having both is a crime.

You're a crime.
    Cy2BIdG.jpg

1n0db2.jpg
    b-but
    i am on a desktop....
    ??????

Yee i made it. Not sure if i really like how it looks though... it also doesn't blend in with the bg of the forums and that bugs me. I might fix it soon :lol:
    Fixed it

I like seeing people's new profile pictures! I want one, but all I have is pictures of my cats. And I barely have any of those.

Play the game more. XD

No

Yes.

Today's Q Q is:

Dimples cuz I'm biased since I have some. But seriously, people who have dimples, when they smile, I could hear birds sing. 😍

You asked this, I think. But freckles.

I did? I thought it was maybe dimples and something else or at least I think I talked about dimples before and Minty brought up Dan. I have a bad memory, shush. 😂

You posted a this or that which asked dimples or freckles and afterward, I said
    Out of all of them, dimples are my fave fave.

DIMPLES

72527c4a5b7cb66614dd8f8fd026ee47--roy-haylock-bianca-del-rio.jpg

MAKE

g0lGqC_J_400x400.jpeg

ME

827994a259a0ed182f7e99b568e14f8a.jpg

WEAK

l1SXn3zw_400x400.jpg

Also, could I have more of a type when it comes to guys? :joy:

I'm going back no further, y'all talk too much.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited March 2019

And uh, no.

Just a toe? 😬

It's your hamster.

It's different than just missing an hour of sleep. It's more akin to jetlag. Which I'm now realizing is a moot comparison, since you've never traveled outside of your country. But it's the closest thing I can think of.

It's rough having both a cat and a hamster trying to put you in an early grave. I'm liable to start screaming at my fish. "What about you? Are you going to run away too? Make a break for it next time I feed you?!"

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

Oh, I think I kinda get what you mean. It's like your whole time schedule is shifted and your biological clock might not be used to it.
    FwDXXd5.gif

And uh, no.

Just a toe? 😬

It's your hamster.

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

Oh, I think I kinda get what you mean. It's like your whole time schedule is shifted and your biological clock might not be used to it.

I woke up before 7 on a weekend and we haven’t even switched our clocks yet!
    LluviaRain wrote: »

And uh, no.

Just a toe? 😬

It's your hamster.

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

I woke up before 7 on a weekend and we haven’t even switched our clocks yet!

That's sad, Bruh. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Fable and Vanguard are allowed out during the days, they are pretty good at staying by when they are called. Avalon is not, she runs in any direction she pleases, it seems. I wouldn't feed her to the dogs though.

Because you have good dogs who wouldn't eat her.

And uh, no.

Just a toe? 😬

It's your hamster.

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

Yes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited March 2019
    Can someone please tell me how to get a person to stop bothering you? I was unwell on Thursday (as you know) and the day after this person grabbed my leg when I was sitting down, pulled me and then pushed me when I stood up. It’s always been emotional, but if it’s starting to be physical then I have no clue what to do. I now have a bruise from where they pushed me into a wall and the top of my foot feels rather tender/weak (there’s no damage done, luckily).

I think it was meant in a joking way, because I always sit in the same place, but it hurt me.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I spent the entire day wasting time on Dark Souls, now I'm in bed crying about my cat. Productive!

What happened to your cat???
    Astreon wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Name a least fav of each: Food, drink, color, movie genre.

Food: Uhm, anything with disgusting veggies like eggplants or beet. XD Oh, or anything spicy. If I had to pick between the two, I'd say spicy food is worse.

Drink: Coffee.

Color: Yellow.

Movie genre: Probably horror.

Food: Onions

Drink: Apple Juice or any kind of apple drink

Color: Brown, although I think brown eyes are actually pretty nice.

Movie genre: Romance

Btw I really love spicy food and eggplants. If I can have something spicy (like in my usual ramen restaurant), I always get it spicy. And I love eggplants, especially on pizzas.

Yo, I got all excited cuz I was scrolling up from the bottom reading this.

Bruh.
    Bruh.
    You hate onions and apple juice? We gon' have to fight now.
    b-but
    i am on a desktop....
    ??????

Fixed it

Play the game more. XD

No

Yes.

Today's Q Q is:

Excuse me but this is an unfair decision.

But if i have to choose, freckles.

But you know what's really cute? people with both (i have a sim with both :lol:)

Having both is a crime.

You're a crime.
    Cy2BIdG.jpg

1n0db2.jpg
    b-but
    i am on a desktop....
    ??????

Fixed it

Play the game more. XD

No

Yes.

Today's Q Q is:

You asked this, I think. But freckles.

I did? I thought it was maybe dimples and something else or at least I think I talked about dimples before and Minty brought up Dan. I have a bad memory, shush. 😂

You posted a this or that which asked dimples or freckles and afterward, I said
    Out of all of them, dimples are my fave fave.

DIMPLES

72527c4a5b7cb66614dd8f8fd026ee47--roy-haylock-bianca-del-rio.jpg

MAKE

g0lGqC_J_400x400.jpeg

ME

827994a259a0ed182f7e99b568e14f8a.jpg

WEAK

l1SXn3zw_400x400.jpg

Also, could I have more of a type when it comes to guys? :joy:

I'm going back no further, y'all talk too much.

Oh, no, nothing, they are fine.

Because you have good dogs who wouldn't eat her.

And uh, no.

Just a toe? 😬

It's your hamster.

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

Yes.

That's true. Argos probably wishes he could sometimes though, kittens are evil and bully him.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top